Forgotten Title I am looking for?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by daoist water drop, May 20, 2020.

1. daoist water drop

daoist water drop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I hope all is well with all of us during this quarantine. I am looking for a novel(not sure if it is a translation or original). I apologize in advance for the terrible description, the book is about a boy in a cruel orphanage that forces him to survive by any means possible, eventually it is discovered that he is the son of the king so naturally he is taken back to the royal family, after that he is sent to another kingdom as a political prisoner and he tries his hardest to survive there.
    - the Mc is very intelligent and always plans for everything.
    - this book is based in a "sword and magic" fantasy world.
    - there are overly strong beings that control certain elements/type of magic called aspects.
    - one of the wife of the king went crazy and thinks her dead children are still alive so she keeps their dead bodies and talks to them.
    And that is all I remember from the novel, once again I apologize about the terrible description. Thank you to whoever finds this and solves it's.

2. Bismarck

Bismarck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read like 10 chapters, but the part about orphans being used to beg money sound like kingdom’s bloodline, the mc has royal bloodline

daoist water drop likes this.
  3. daoist water drop

daoist water drop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the book than u

Bismarck likes this.