Spoiler I Am Not A Demon (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I didnt want a second.... let's go with a third cuz I'm gonna open a forgotten tittle in a while:facepalm:.... well, third time happening, here's the details.

Tittle: 我真不是妖
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3133330

Summary:

After Ning Qingming was twenty years old, he felt that the whole world had changed. From the no-devil to the devil, the demon and the ghosts were hard to go to him. He said that his demon spirit helped them to cultivate.
    A group of big demon lie in front of him: demon, demon king adults unified the world, a thousand years!
    Ning Qingming: ... I am not a demon TAT

Lord, daily spiritual joy
    Most of the cow ghosts and snakes Feng Shui in the text are the authors who are nonsense, don’t take it seriously.

Copy-paste from the Google translate, sorry.
    It's a sweet, humour type of novel adding a bit of funny horror and action scene with lots and lots of laugh. Those demons are just cute:aww:

2. tailor31415

tailor31415 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like another yin body novel like Ghosts Know, interesting

3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i kinda wanna read this but im reading 5-7 novel at once already

4. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    *waiting for spoiler* :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    There's mpreg? I didnt see it in the tags. I live mpregs!!!

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I had wanted to read this because there hasnt been any spoilers, but this is a very difficult read. I switched different sites but im so confused. So im only gonna post 1chapter.

Ning Qingming : mc

Chapter 1

Mc is playing games with hia friends/room mates? Beautiful girls use to confess to mc but not anymore. A friend said, maybe ita cuz u are too beautiful.

Mc is just average but sometimes when hes not talking he can look good. For some reason mc has really bad luck.

Mc asks anyone want some films! Everyone says YES!!!! So mc sends the content to me. A few mins later his mom calls him. What are u sending your mother???? BL????? Mc is surprise. How did that get in there. He doesn't know why but he suddenly had bl films.

His freind congrats him on being an adult. Hes now 20yrs old. Hes drunk and woke up late the next day. He feels something is different but cant put his finger on it.

Everyone is gone. Only mc's major doesn't have morning class. Mc goes but then he has to return. He forgot money and his food card. When he goes in thw room. The cake from last night had an unknown creatures in it with horns.

Thw creature was suprised mc can hear him. Mc asked what its doing here. It said its not safe here. A dangerous monster is on the loose and someone is sent to guard the night.

Mc is hungery he eats the the cafeteria. He asks the demon. Do they eat humans. The demon said some do some dont. If they eat terran(i think this is supposed to be human, but idk) they will have increased mana.

At night there was a bif puff. A 4horned demon with cloud shifted from the room mate to mc. The demon said to mc. You are coming back. Mc says. Im not a demon.

Then Chinese character face man (umm im gonna take a guess and say hes thw true chinese zombie/vampier? You know the one with the talisman on the forhead and they hop? But what do i know.) He says, u dare to escape from prison? Then he stabs the demon. The impact shook the building. Mc had a golden bell. It rung. And then the demon said. I surrender my king. The Chinese character face man is suprised

Then mc said. Im not a demon.

The demon asked if mc lost his memories and to save the queen.

Then someone comes in and says "You have the atmosphere of the East Emperor's bell, and it is undoubtedly the demon emperor's East Emperor."

Seems interesting.

Izn, Kaylee, ahsudole and 8 others like this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    What I get from the summary in jjwxc: The demons that appeared in front of him said that his demonic essence is overflowing [妖气四溢], and can help them cultivate. Thus, they revered him as the demon king. To which he replied, he's not a demon.

Like soie_yoie said, MC has bad luck. But, the bad luck doesn't affect him, rather it affects the people around him. For example, if his friend accompanied him to eat, his friend's dish will suddenly have worms. On the contrary, MC will be able to find some meat in a vegetable dish. And when a girl confessed to him, suddenly a pot of flower will fall on her head, rendering her unconscious. Hence, no more confessions. I feel like his parents have a weird sense of humour for naming him Qing Ming, with the exact Chinese characters for Qing Ming Festival aka tomb-sweeping day. Which likely have to do with his bad luck.

Not his mom. His friends were yelling/cursing, "Your mom!", asking why he send BL pictures/videos to them.

MC thought that it was a cosplay, so the unknown being with horns, asked him, you can see me? And after getting a step close enough to smell him, ask, you're from demon race too? After a short argument, MC ran away from the room and called police, saying that a mentally retarded person has break into his dorm room. But, don't know why, when MC saw the being floating, he feels a kind of kinship [亲切]. The UB then shifts into a normal looking student, and the two of them walked to the canteen. I suspected a kind of mind glamour, but MC is still conscious of the real identity of the being - a demon. The demon turned student said that a big demon is on the loose, so the demon/monster bureau [妖怪局] sends people to guard the school day and night.

Yep, increased supernatural power. But, the Heavenly Law will not abide by that, and those that eat human will be striked by thunder.

[国字脸] A man with a face which is typical of a Chinese, I think. He's like an exorcist/enforcer? Was later called Bureau Assist. Zhang by the demon turned student.

Was called Tu Lou by the demon turned student. Has the appearance of a goat, I suspect Taotie, but dunno. He's the one that said that MC's body has the breath of the Eastern Bell, so MC must be their emperor, Dong Huang Tai Yi. Which is why he lamented why the Heavenly Law is so cruel as to deprive MC of his memories.

When the bell rings, in an unknown space, a man wearing a gold robe suddenly opens his eyes and looks towards the direction the sound of the bell is heard. When the sound of the bell stops, he closes his eyes again. This is possibly ML, [东皇太一] pinyin: Dong Huang Tai Yi was mentioned in the summary.

Thank you soie_yoie for starting the spoiling.
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the correction. :cookie:

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  11. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys have such nice imaginations :ROFLMAO:

国字脸 Just means that he has a square face, theres more in depth characteristics if you search Chinese face reading, or if you throw that into google it will give you examples

Im not sure how easy to understand if you mtl, cause the supernatural parts look like its based of off ancient Chinese mythology/world creatition stories. You can tell straight away, cause dong huang tai yi (im assuming this is ml) his name is Tai yi, dong Huang is a title. In the same way Yao Huang (what ppl are calling mc, the demon emperor) is also a title from chinese mythology. Not i think the normal demon king you would think about.

But i havent read this story so idk how the author is going to write this :hmm:

Kaylee, ahsudole, Kleep and 4 others like this.
  12. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clarifying~! I read the raw, but Chinese is neither my native nor second language. So, lack of contextual knowledge here... :blobsweat_2:

I also don't think those supernatural parts are easy, particularly if there's no wikia for ancient Chinese myth/world creation. Trust me, I google Bell of Eastern Emperor already, nothing. I expect to find something at least, because it's been mentioned in Ten Miles, a super popular series, but...

Hopefully anyone with contextual knowledge of Chinese will pick this up to translate. :cookie:

TomiNdumplings and Kleep like this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this novel is so much similar to Ghost Knows, I'll park my butt here to monitor all the spoiler :blobwhistle:

Is it on going or completed?

14. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far from what I've read

- MC joined demon forum. Aside of mundane chatting, they also posted job/mission there. Once he saw the amount of money for payment, he clicked the mission. And then he got contacted by Yu (the demon from 1st chapter, employee of demon bureau). One he heard the mission was about haunted building, MC wanted to cancel (he was afraid of ghost especially he was thinking about ghost from Thailand horror movies) but since there was a cancellation fee he was forced to accept.

- The mission was to help Mr Lu's haunted luxury apartment . It turned out there was ghost there who was looking for his finger. MC screamed when he saw the ghost. Even Yu was scared! That demon was afraid of ghost! The ghost left once he found his lost finger. MC got six digit payment. He was so happy.

- MC saw job post from demon bureau and applied. He was accepted. There was Chief Zhang there, Yu and one other person. The job was actually so the bureau could rope MC into them as well as watch MC. The first thing he did was going to Kunlun Mountain with Chef Zhang and Yu to look for ancient relic/weapon. Once they arrived, MC's golden bell started to vibrate and then flew away.

- MC followed the bell and somehow arrived in front of a cave. He saw a palace there and went to the second floor. ML was there. He was the East Emperor, Tai Yi. Then everything was gone and he appeared in a tree branch, surprising chief zhang and Yu. MC was spirited away for three days! Whilst it was just a moment for him. Was his meeting with ML an illusion? MC was confused until he found out that ML was now inside his golden bell

- Later ML told him, that Ning Qing Ming was his 33 reincarnation. He already reincarnated 32 times before, but the previous MCs didn't go to Kunlun mountain and meet ML. If he did, he would regain his memories.

Kunlun mountains are one of the longest mountain chains in Asia. They appear in many Chinese stories/myths. Yaoguai (妖怪), generally means monster, usually used in Chinese mythology and folklore (youkai in Japanese, like in Inuyasha). Since this is about demons and stuff, it's from The Classic of Mountains and Seas

Izn, Dragon_Reader, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  15. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is ML's 33rd reincarnation? So, this is a self-cest novel?

16. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I mean the current MC, Ning Qing Ming, was 33rd reincarnation of original MC. They were lovers? I think.

ML was the demon emperor. People mistook MC as demon emperor because he had golden bell and his aura.

In one paragraph MC said that he was going to help people with his ability.
    ML mused that he (MC in his first life) was always like this, wanting to help people. It his kindness that killed him in the end. good people didn't live long.
    So this time ML told MC. 'Do whatever you want to do. And I will protect you this time.'

Izn, Kaylee, Dragon_Reader and 7 others like this.
  17. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweet. Is ML imprisoned in the Kunlun Mountain? Why is he imprisoned there?

18. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who and how did he die

19. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC was a laurel tree spirit. His name was Mu Yue. Back then there was a war? and MC was tricked? to go to ML's palace. The enemy attacked ML and MC died protecting ML.

- since he was plant spirit, in the house where MC lived, plants bloomed all year long. It was winter outside but in his yard, it was always spring with grass and blooming flowers.

- ML was hurt so he stayed in Kunlun mountain to rest and heal himself.

- MC went to regain his memories in soul department. The process was quick in his opinion but it turned out to be one week in mortal world. Well, he actually only wore helmet and sat in chair though in the whole process.

- the demon forum had chatting room (they also had foreign gods in there especially Greek gods and goddesses. Well, internet really connected people) and also commerce place. Once MC regained his memories, he started to sell elixir there, 10 millions per pill. He also later had idea to build cosmetics company to sell beauty elixir. Fast way to earn money!
    MC donated millions yuan though to kids foundation (he became more famous for it)

- since the demon bureau camouflage is zoo, their legal name was Animal Association, so it appeared that he worked in zoo in public eyes. The visitors loved the handsome young caretaker and were amazed that animals were obedient. They took video of him and posted it on net. Thus MC became famous in the first place.

- MC handled few cases, some small and some big. In one of big murder case, a big black dog spirit was involved. The dog was a normal dog who became spirit. Later, the dog (mtl name is big black) worked in demon bureau too to atone for his sin (killing serial killer)

- in one of his previous reincarnation, MC was born as vampire! His protegees and MC met again when MC went to UK for case. They later asked MC to come back to them. MC refused and finally told them about his real identity.

- MC later became movie star. He thought, why not since he had nothing to do. Before that, he starred in ads sponsored by demon bureau about enviromental issue. Stop polluting sea with garbages!

Izn, Dragon_Reader, JuuHachi and 8 others like this.
  20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...reincarnation...well a question i would think, it's unrelated to the novel, but is it truly reincarnation if one forgets everything even if it's the same 'soul' and never regains the memories lost? TBH I don't think so because that self, personality and such is gone, memories shape a person,w/o them then that person is not the same person anymore imo...that's why i don't like memory wipe/reset of characters especially if they do not regain those memories by the end.

ANYWAY, back on subject, this does look interesting.

Dragon_Reader and Kleep like this.