Spoiler I Am The Male-Lead’s Ex-Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zion is the male lead

shugu8rena likes this.
  2. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read all the pages as of yet (I'll edit if once I'm done) but I would have to disagree here with you, it's not a weak ass reason because some ppl would do the same, why stay longer when YOU KNOW the person you love is gonna leave you soon? (You made the MC look like she a true bitch or someone who really mean when she isn't at all.)

If he truly loved her in the current timeline why did he leave her in the OG timeline? Wait he left because it was love at first sight? Lol bruh are you shitting me? 5+yrs of supposedly being so love with MC you dump because of first sight?

EXACTLY!! It's like ppl kept forgetting that fact.

Questions:
    1. Why was OG MC called a villiness in the beginning of the story? What did she do?
    2. Did Leo really dump her because it was love at first sight for OG FL?
    3. How was the OG FL & Zion relationship in the OG timeline?

Also gonna add Zion isn't a shitty friend because he has a book about the OG timeline, so he knew Leo was gonna dump Erika for a dumb reason, im glad he came in swoop her up :)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not understandable at all. After all, she already knew the original storyline before she went out with him. If she didn't want to be dumped by him for og fl, then why tf did she go out with him to begin with? This makes zero sense and that's why this is a weak reason.

Same as above, then why did she go out with him to begin with? Or what, did that inferiority complex only develop after one year of going out with him?

Quite the opposite.
    It's her that didn't love him enough to fight for him. Even if she knew the original story, she could've tried to fight for him, had he fallen for og fl.
    He only wanted to use this time to improve himself so she wouldn't want to leave him anymore. From his POV, they've been lovey dovey for a year now and he's been on his best behavior and it still wasn't enough for her. So he must better himself so she'll want him again, logically. Isn't this fighting for her in a fair way?
    Or is fighting for the one you love what the original Erika did? Lowly schemes against og fl?

Why go out with someone for a year "when YOU KNOW the person you love is gonna leave you soon"?
    The one he loved is our current mc. Her and the original Erika are 2 different persons. And 5 years ago is the timeline where mc transmigrated, not how long the original Erika went out with Leo.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Inasible, HumanTrash and Wapdyne like this.
  4. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruvv, so I just checked whether the manhwa got any new chapter. Instead, I found some spoiling comments.
    So, yulliana is actually julian (yulliana's brother) but in disguise. That's why on the LN cover there are 4 guys, and the 4th candidate is a black-haired dude with red eyes, exactly like julian

Since I don't go thru all the pages of this forum I don't know if anyone has discussed about this. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited:
    so actually both julian & yulliana are both alive. and they both be a maid in each leo's house & erika's house

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  5. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL still went out with him because she fell in love and had hope that it might work out since she's different from the OG Erika. But after one year in the relationship, she felt that things weren't working out. In fact, she felt that Leo loved her less than OG Erika. In the 3 years after the breakup, the FL believed she was the only one who felt sad about their breakup. That just shows how much Leo failed to show the FL that he loved her.

6. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why do you hate mc so much? Her life as ERIKa is not bad nor does she has some toxic family but did you guys forget that the original MC before transmigration her life was so bad that she was practically a living corpse? Her parents loved each other so they got married but did their love lasted? No they fought with each other in front of the child mc and eventually they got divorced and she wasn't even shocked. Do you understand what does that mean? She was so tired of her life that her parents separation did not even shock her. She lived her whole life as a unwanted and loveless child. When she transmigrated she was already old enough and even though Erika got love from her father it wasn't her it was the real Erika not her. Then how can you even say that her upbringing is not bad?
    I got it you guys sympathize with leo. Yes I also feel sad for him but is he really worthy of her? In original novel he fell for someone else when he was already dating her and left her like this. MC didn't want same thing happen to her. She didn't want their relationship end up like her parents. Then again when they were dating was he good to her? Nope he was always busy with his work and MC kept waiting for him. He didn't even have any time for her or should I say he took her love for granted. It's not like she didn't try to change original story and live with leo but he didn't put any effort in their relationship. It was her alone effort who was holding it. Thus she got scared thinking that she might get abandoned again so she broke up with her.
    Don't judge a book by its cover she's equally scared like Zion when it comes to love. Both of them yarns for love but scared to give their heart to others because of their life experience. That is why author chose him as the ml and Erika chose him as her other half cause they understand each other.
    Not like leo who waits for explanation and took her love for granted. He's sad and begging her to accept his love but where was his love when she craved for it and was waiting for him? He was busy in his work and trying to prove his worth as a heir . But when she finally left him he woke up from his dream where he thought no matter what he does she won't leave him. And that is why he begged her to accept him again. If they hadn't broken up like the original story it would have been him who left her for other woman. So mind your own business.
    Moreover so what if she got in a relation with Zion who is Leo's friend? They broke up 3 years ago and she has the right to chose whoever she wants. I don't see anything wrong in this. It's just you guys hate MC so everything she does look wrong to you.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  7. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So leo end with juliana in the end ?

DOHere likes this.
  8. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Erica understands zion both emotionally and his actions which is attracting him towards her. Its shown numerously in many scenes in manhwa. Leo on other hand is bit complicated person. He may be having feelings for Erica but lacks courage to act on them. Even after 3 year break he is unable to express himself physically maybe because he is too much of an introverted person. After he finds Zion and Erica together maybe he didn't pursue her because he thought she might like Zion and didn't want to get in the way. The new maid Juliette may be the prince in disguise as someone spoiled before. She might be aware of og plot (she even hinted about it when they were having drinks) and maybe changed her appearance using magic i guess. Maybe the Juliette (idk his name) the guy is also wanting to prevent tragedies of og plotline so instead turns into a girl and becomes maid of Erica to prevent her in being close with Leo while sending the og Fl to Leo's home. This is just my guess. Zion might be aware of Juliette the guys real identity so gets jealous when he hears about both of them drinking together.Juliette the guy might've become woman physically but inside is still a guy and can't stop his male instincts from reacting to Erica's feminity so hence the PDA. Lastly Elliot the cute guy feels a bit mysterious and is clear that the girl he likes is Erica.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  9. Zeel

Zeel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plleeeeeease what happens after Alio hands Erika a gift????? Someone I beg please update after chapter

10. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t take a story seriously when the ML wears fucking fancy gold earrings and a pearl necklace. Only thing his shitty design is missing is a matching purse lmao. Also a cross dressing prince is all I need to know to avoid this garbage

nihal eleonor and roseO like this.
  11. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you completely. I also think that's it's important to make difference between ERIKA'S and MC'S upbringing. It's not the same. Now they are in the same body, but they did not grow up the same way.
    Especially on the part of their break up that took up the place 3 years ago.
    Does it mean that if you brake up with someone (irl look at yourself) you can't be with anyone that's connected to your ex?
    Let's be real, there is a lot of relationships where friends even married their friend's ex.
    It's not that uncommon. It can be uncomfortable for people if they still do have feelings, but it's nothing really bad. After years passed since the break up you should do what? Be single? Please... It's not gonna happen.
    I think it's wrong to judge her.
    Also she said herself that she was somehow drawn to him (OG ML, Leo). Of course it can be because he is handsome (I preffer Zion's looks because I love white hair and jewelry which is especially something you don't see often, a man wearing quite a bit of jewelry and his fashion style is also up to my taste).
    So I don't understand why would you say all that about her when the "garbage", as Erika also said, is Zion for pursuing his friend's ex that his friend still has feelings for. Basically he is the bad guy here in a way, a girl is not doing anything wrong. Why would she care about his feelings? In OG story he dumped her for some other girl he just met and this time she dumped him because she didn't see the point in their relationship.
    Idk, I would like to tell you that you are all i****s, but it would be offending.

12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the plan of Julian and Yulliana? Why did Julian enter the MC’s estate? And what does Julian mean by his second life and the person who saved him?

13. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THB, I like the Leo. I don't get how fast Zion fell in love with her. Also, he's a playboy. No matter how she understands him, she's going to keep on questioning him when he's with other women in the future. I mean, technically, they fit each other, but when you put it to practice, it doesn't go that smoothly. I mean, she above all people know that the "love" she knows of comes fast and goes fast.

A girl like her is better suited for a guy like Leo who can wait 3 years and still love her. I get that yall are salty why he waited 3 years. He is a clear loser in romance. Too bad she didn't even give him a chance.

The second guy who might be better for her than Zion is Elliot. But, annoyingly a coward who can't even make a move. Serves him the right to be friend-zoned. The author is very contradictory when she wrote the FL for me. I mean, she's careful to not give her heart because she doesn't want a love that will fade fast. But she has men who have loved her for years and she didn't even give them a chance.

Zion is not actually bad, but he's not that good either. the difference between him and other MLs is that he's more experienced and knows how to approach a girl. But as a person, I would find him questionable. Who would go after their BFFs EX?!

I feel bad for OFL Juliana, no woman should go as low as her. Imagine. If you do that, a guy will just take you for granted. He might love you for a while, but he'll take you for granted in the long run.

14. BattleofLissa

BattleofLissa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Juliana motive getting close to Leo in second timeline?

15. Berry1521

Berry1521 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is in the beggining Zion didnt love her he was just curious about her and then he got interested in her.His interest would take A WHILE to turn into love from both sides because they became friends (with benefits) first.Erika and Zion do have a conversation about how he's kinda betraying his friend and he makes clear that he does feel bad about it and later on we get to know that he never knew Leo wanted to get back with Erika,he just thought his friend was having a hard time moving on he NEVER thought Leo didn't WANT to move on and get back together and he even says he wishes Leo was more open about his feelings and he didnt even know if Leo sees him as a friend as Zion sees him.
    That goes to why i think Leo and Erika wouldnt work out and Zion was the right person for her.Bcs of her fear of love fading away with time,Erika became someone really insecure,when it comes to feelings specialy and Leo is really close about them.We can see that from the fact that Erika spent 3 years thinking she was the only one that suffered from the break up and only found out he was miserable bcs ZION told her.
    Erika needs someone that can be her friend too,that she can open up about her insecurities and he will try to understand her and show her his side of the story too,she needs someone that is able to communicate.That's why Zion and her work,they have that "partners in crime" kind of relationship.
    As the insecurity about other woman,as mentioned before there is a side story about that that proves the moment they overcome their fear of love and commitment they start building trust on eachother on that aspect too
    The whole point of Zion and Erika is that the understand eachother.They both fear love and feel terrible for breaking someones heart but it would be worse to drag on a relationship that theres no feelings anymore.Thats why in the beggining theyre only something casual,bcs they know one is just like the other so they feel comfortable

16. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rooting for Lion because of your description.. So I think I will drop this... Her reason for breaking up is so low and Zion even knows that his BFF is in love with that girl he still woe the fl..

HumanTrash likes this.
  17. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Re: Webtoon version] Highly unlikely given that one of the Yulianas is actually Yulian in disguise. That is the one acting as Erika's maid. Kind of funny actually. Not very subtle, nor was it supposed to be.

18. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yayy, I ship them so bad! :aww:

19. KiviaRaissa

KiviaRaissa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "DOHere, post: 6535567, member: 19420"] Não é de todo compreensível. Afinal, ela já conhecia o enredo original antes de sair com ele. Se ela não queria ser dispensada por ele por og fl, então por que ela saiu com ele para começar? Isso não faz sentido e é por isso que esse é um motivo fraco.

O mesmo que acima, então por que ela saiu com ele para começar? Ou o quê, esse complexo de inferioridade só se desenvolveu depois de um ano saindo com ele?

Muito pelo contrário.
    É ela que não o ama o suficiente para lutar por ele. Mesmo se ela conhecesse a história original, ela poderia ter tentado lutar por ele, se ele tivesse se apaixonado por og fl.
    Ele só queria usar esse tempo para se aprimorar, para que ela não quisesse mais deixá-lo. De seu ponto de vista, eles têm sido pombinhos amorosos por um ano e ele tem se comportado da melhor forma e ainda não foi o suficiente para ela. Portanto, ele deve melhorar a si mesmo para que ela o queira de novo, logicamente. Isso não é lutar por ela de uma forma justa?
    Ou está lutando por quem você ama o que a Erika original fez? Esquemas humildes contra og fl?

Por que sair com alguém por um ano "quando VOCÊ SABE que a pessoa que você ama vai te deixar logo"?
    Aquele que ele amou é nosso atual mc. Ela e a Erika original são 2 pessoas diferentes. E 5 anos atrás é a linha do tempo onde mc transmigrou, não por quanto tempo a Erika original saiu com Leo. [/ QUOTE]

Eu concordo .. Eu vi mais cedo nos spoilers que ela deu esperança ao Leo .. E então destruiu as esperanças deles da pior maneira possível, fazer isso além do ridículo foi cruel .. Outro ponto, eu estava dizendo que ele terminou com ela em a história original, mas ela não é a Erika do original, então logicamente eu poderia ter ficado com Leo desde que ela reencarnou, então não era mais a história original, era uma desculpa fraca.

20. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmygosh it's already 6 pages and i can't find the answer of Julian and Yulian! I know you guys have different of opinions of MC's but can just someone tell me,
    • How come Julian is alive?
    • What the other decent spoiler said that Julian is working in MC house?
    • and Yulian working in Leo Duchy?
    • Is Yulian a white lotus?
    • Do Leo and Yullian be together in the end? or what?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    Manolyaisabella, xjdifyx and Darcy like this.