Discussion I am the substitute lover

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jiang Chen forever, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Jiang Chen forever

Jiang Chen forever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know those romance novels where the main character finds out they were just the substitute for their lover’s true love. You read them and you’re like, “that’s so unrealistic”Well I don’t know what gods I pissed off, but I found out i’ve had the leading role in one today and I have been crying all day.

I really love him, and I thought it was love at first sight for him too. We’ve been “together” for three months now, I say that because he had a cycle where we would go on dates then he would ghost me, then call me whenever he’s drunk. I just thought he’s super busy being an adult and all.

Long story short, I confessed to him yesterday, he gave me a vague answer, I talk to a friend about it and I found out he already has someone he likes. I go to his instagram profile and find out he follows her. I look at her profile and guess what?! She fuckin looks like me, sounds like me and just graduated from my major. How fucking funny is that?! Now that wouldn’t be so bad, cause maybe he has a type, but get this, when we started hooking up is when she went “overseas” wHAt A cOMeDy!! And it gets worse, on halloween we went to a party together, he got very drunk and clingy. Now I’ve found out that before he met up with me, he was making out with her because she was leaving the next day(y).

THIS MAN TOOK MY FIRST KISS. Aaaaaaah!!!. I should have known something was wrong when a 24 yr is making out with a 19 yr old. And none of our mutual “friends” said shit. This right here is my villain origin story, watch out world.

2. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so cruel of him... I wish you a happiness and may he always trip because he hit the table's corner

3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    It must have hurt you so much, I can't imagine being in your shoes. Fret not, that girl would dump him and he would fail miserably in love, cursed by the power of misfortunes

Baldingere likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of wishy-washy indecisive men. If he loved her so much, why would he immediately hook up with you. It's all about him, love really doesn't play much of a role here. Don't worry, everyone gets bitten by a dog once or twice in life. You'll find better.

5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    get away from him!!!
    that guy sounds like bad news to me

Jiang Chen forever likes this.
  6. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    had this happen to me and i also lost my virginity to him. it hurts, but what hurts worse was that i knew after a couple of months and believed that he lost feelings for her. i let it happen and my wishes for him to like me for me didn't happen. he didn't like me and we broke up. he liked her ever since he was 14 and i should've known better when our relationship was physical without developing our feelings.

i truly send you the best wishes. just know that there will be someone out there who loves you for who you truly are. don't forget though that self love is more important. people who say i love you too quick are who you should be cautious around because loving someone is very different from liking someone.

i wish you all the happiness.

7. Deleted member 166414

Deleted member 166414 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash guy... Wish you find someone better!!!!! There are definitely better guys out there than trash...

8. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    If life were a novel, you'd get isekai'd into quick transmigration with a system and earn lots of skills/awards so you can come back and kick this dude's ass.

But seriously, that sucks.

Saorihirai and Tech is life like this.
  9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: It's my first time witnessing a supervillain's birth! What route are you going for?
    I hope once you drop(kick) the guy and his minions, you'll forget about him in a jiffy. Don't let him take any of the precious brain energy you need for your nefarious plans! :bloblove:
    Do you want some petty revenge tips? Like, if you have his netflix code, go watch some episodes after where he left at in his series, so he always starts again at the wrong place :blobcat_hyper:
    Or wreck him with girl solidarity, and tattle on him to his white moonlight :blobcat_knife:, it might feel refreshing. Maybe you'll gain a friend, you have so much in common already, and he'll lose any chance to ever get her back, except if she's very stupid.
    Best of luck to you! You'll find somebody of way better calibre!

10. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh . He is a piece of shit.
    Move on there are many good guys out there. Be happy and take care of yourself. When u move on you will feel "moving on is the best feeling in the world".

11. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn homie just damn.

Dont do that revenge bullshit or any lame shit. Just cut em out of your life and go on with life.

Saorihirai likes this.
  12. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link