Spoiler I Am Trying To Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child / 악당 남편 과 이혼 하려는데 아이가 생겼다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Delaney18

Delaney18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah so many information

2. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm sure, this author has reused the designs from this novel to her other novel: I’m in Trouble Because The Darkened Heroes Are Obsessed With Me
    Innette, she has platinum blonde hair , snow-white skin and golden eyes

While Seiel was frozen in fear of encroachment, the bear growled and gradually narrowed the distance.

I don't know why, but he seemed very angry.

“… … Do not come."

Seiel was pressed by the momentum and took a step backwards.

In the process, the bag containing the fruit that was hanging from his waist fell, but that wasn't the important thing now.

The bear, watching Seiel's eyes, began to charge at Seiel with a terrifying force.

At that moment, the bear's legs began to freeze and gradually slowed down.

Then, in the end, it completely froze and it was impossible to move.

“Creep!”

The bear, which had frozen both legs and even a part of its body, could only growl and did not move.

Seiel looked up at the barking bear with a relaxed expression on her face, expressing her anger at me.

“Did I tell you not to come?”

Seiel, who struggles to skip finance and etiquette classes, was the only class he took seriously.

Seiel liked the magic class with Elisa and sometimes with Aiden.

Since he was a child who was naturally gifted in various fields, he also showed great talent in handling the power of the family.

“Are you the successor to Serriott after me? I'm talking about nothing."

“Aww!”

Seiel sticks out her tongue as if she is raising a bear, and shakes her hand.

And it was at that time when I was about to go back to pick the fruit that had burst open at the bear's feet.

I wondered if the sound of horseshoes was getting closer, and from that direction a fierce flame flew towards the bear.

Seiel saw it and hurriedly blocked the attack with a water barrier.

The flame that touched the water quickly disappeared.

'This flame... … .'

At the same time as thinking of the owner of the flame, Leon with a very disorganized appearance appeared.

“… … Seiel?”

"Brother?"

Seiel widened her eyes in surprise at the unexpected encounter.

'I heard that your brother has a prior appointment today... … ?'

Leon, who approached in a hurry, looked at Seiel's condition with his eyes distorted with concern.

“Are there any injuries? Look where.”

"uh? I'm fine... … .”

“Wow!”

At that moment, the angry bear cried out to the two of them.

Leon looked at the beast with cold eyes.

Then he drew his sword and approached the growling bear.

At that moment, Seiel grabbed Leon's arm.

“Don’t do that, brother.”

“I threatened you.”

“This is a forest where people don’t come often. I broke into his house, and it wasn't his fault."

Leon stared blankly at Seiel who said that.

When did our little girl become so grown up?

My younger brother, who I always thought was young and cute, has now become a more mature and thoughtful person than me.

“… … I'm sorry, Seiel."

Seiel looked up at Leon's sudden apology and looked up at him.

Leon wiped the dirt off Seiel's cheek and apologized sincerely.

“You shouldn’t have laughed at your sincerity like that. Sorry."

I thought of Seiel's proposal as just a cute little sibling's rant.

Just because he was young, his feelings were not to be taken lightly.

This kid is so desperate.

Even though I am still young and clumsy, I am sincere as much as this.

So he, too, decided to talk about his honest feelings.

Leon sat down at eye level with Seiel and broke his luck.

“Thank you for liking me, Seiel.”

“…….”

“But I don’t think I can get that feeling. You are so precious to me too, but that’s only as a little sister to the end.”

“…….”

“By the time you become an adult, someone better will surely appear. I can’t even think of it.”

It was kind and serious, but it was an obvious rejection.

At his refusal, Seiel bit her lip with a hurt expression.

“… … What if I still like my older brother even when I become an adult?”

Leon noticed Seiel's feelings of trying to hold onto even a glimmer of hope.

I know it's a bad thing to give room to someone who doesn't have a heart.

But, as always, Leon had no choice but to weaken in front of his younger brothers.

“Then I’ll seriously think about it again.”

There will be many people who will like Seiel anyway, so he will soon be forgotten.

Like my first love when I was young.

“But your brother will get married before then.”

"no? I have no intention of getting married right now.”

"then… … Why did the noble girls decide to meet?”

“Ah, that. If I don't say no properly, I think I'll keep talking about marriage, so I tried to say no after meeting each other."

Seiel's expression brightened for an instant as he heard the answer to the question that had been on his mind the whole time.

It's a rejection of the proposal right now, and it's just a possibility in the future, but Seiel was happy nonetheless.

Because Leon acknowledged his sincerity and spoke frankly.

Because you rushed to me over everything else.

“Then shall we go back now? Her parents and her idiot brother are anxiously waiting for her princess.”

Seyel nodded her head.

Leon grabbed Seiel and put him on the horse.

Then I remembered something and asked.

"Oh. I think he came to this forest to find something. Did you find it?”

"ah… … .”

Seiel remembered the existence of the fruit he had forgotten.

The bag of hard-picked berries was crushed to death under the bear's feet, and the berries that had not yet been picked were growing on the fruit tree next to the rock, but it didn't matter anymore.

“I don’t need it anymore.”

In response to Seiel's innocent reply, Leon also got on the horse.

And in case Seiel might fall, I slowly drove the horse with one hand, holding Seiel's arm that was hugging my waist.

Seiel hugged Leon's waist with a shy face and burned his will again.

'I'll definitely become a great lady and make my brother fall for me.'

To help Leon become the person he truly loves.

Along with the slow sound of horseshoes, the voices of Seiel and Leon gradually faded away.

Behind them as they moved further away, I could occasionally hear Leon's soft laughter.

It was a story after quite some time had passed for Seiel's earnest wish to come true.

At the same time, there was a person watching them from above.

“If you make people worry… … .”

Harness shook her head as she looked at Seiel smiling broadly in front of Leon.

To be honest, I couldn't even see her expression because she was so far away, but she seemed to know that Seiel was smiling even without looking at her.

Is it your brother's feeling?

I was completely dissatisfied with the way I was rotting inside and saying I liked it, but there was a new smile that I didn't know existed on the corner of Harness's lips as she looked at Seiel.

'I have to go back and tell my father and mother the news.'

The harness turned the wind direction towards the city center.

Then he looked at the ground as if he was attracted to something.

At the end of the inadvertent gaze, I saw someone lying in the snow-covered forest.

'Girl?'

Harness descended to the ground and approached the girl.

The girl with platinum blonde hair and snow-white skin looked older than Seiel and younger than Harness.

"Hey."

Harness tapped the girl's leg.

Perhaps, it might be a monster in the form of a human.

But even after waiting for a while, the girl did not move.

Harness looked at the girl's whereabouts.

Although he was wearing a thick blanket on the outside, the clothes on the inside were as thin as pajamas. The shoes she was wearing were also tattered.

Judging by the way he was, it seemed that he was running away from somewhere, and he could not stand the cold and collapsed.

'… … Are you dead?'

Harness put her finger on the girl's slender neck and tapped her pulse.

Fortunately, it was faint, but still running.

As if telling you to live.

After checking the pulse, Harness carried the girl without hesitation and headed to the nearby village.

Since it was quite a distance from here on the outskirts of the island to the duke's residence, the girl could have died before she even arrived.

Arriving in a hurry to a nearby village, Harnes rented an inn and laid the girl down.

Then, he told the maid of the inn to go to the Duke of Rubelin and tell the news of Seiel, and to call a doctor nearby.

“Once I prescribed the medicine, the fever doesn’t seem to go away. Tonight is going to be a turning point.”

The doctor went, and the harness remained with the girl.

It was getting dark outside the window.

Harness stared blankly at the girl who was wandering in the dead of death.

Someone who has nothing to do with me, the fact that this girl might die within today has confused his mind.

'I was wondering what color the eyes are.'

When this child dies, you will never know for the rest of your life what color eyes are behind those eyelids.

Harness re-wetted the hot towel and placed it on the girl's forehead.

Even if the girl dies today, even if I don't know what kind of eyes she is hiding behind those eyelids, I wanted to protect her until the end.

Harness put a towel on the girl's forehead all night and fell asleep only at dawn.

How much time has passed

The long winter night passed, and the bright sunlight of the morning permeated the inn room.

Harness, who had been sleeping until then, felt an unfamiliar hand approaching me in her sleep and instinctively grabbed it roughly.

And slowly opened my eyes.

Then, his eyes met with the bright golden eyes soaked in the morning sunlight.

It was the color of the eyes that Harness had been curious about all night.

Inette blinked her confused eyes and looked at the harness, barely opening her mouth.

“Sorry, I’m sorry. I feel like you're sleeping uncomfortable... … .”

Harness stared blankly at the girl who said that.

The moment he met the girl's golden eyes, a strong emotion he felt for the first time in his life swept through the boy.

A feeling that I never want to let go of this hand I hold.

In that way, the original was moving in a different direction from the existing future.

“… … Little Duke?”

it was Harness

Embarrassed by Inette's sudden attack, Harness quickly took a step back.

“Oh, sorry if I was surprised. I didn't mean to.”

Inette quickly lowered the wooden sword that was aimed at Harness.

It wasn't Harness's fault.

It wasn't that Harnes intentionally hid his popularity and approached him, just because he was lost in thought and didn't feel his popularity.

Besides, there wouldn't be a big man who dared to break into the Duke of Rubelin, so he shouldn't have reacted so sensitively to pretending to be popular.

Inette was embarrassed and nodded her head.

“Oh, no! I'm really sorry. You shouldn't be aiming the sword, but reflexively stop... … .”

“Well, it’s okay. That means your reflexes have become more agile. That’s good.”

"However… … .”

Harness insisted it was okay, but Inette bit her lip in guilt.

It was even more so because the opponent was the harness that saved him from dying.

Harness took a sneak peek at Inette's signs of being like that.

“If I’m really sorry, how about granting my request?”

“Please?”

“You say that Seiran is easy to talk to? Please feel free to talk with me. Isn't she just a friend if she's a year older anyway?"

Even after three months had passed since Inette started living in the duke's residence, it seemed that the reason she was still having a hard time with me was because of her respectful words.

'Wouldn't it be possible to get a little closer if the words and titles were arranged comfortably?'

It was a suggestion with that in mind.

"However… … .”

“If you keep calling me Little Duke, I think my neck, which almost got hit by your wooden sword, will continue to hurt.”

Harness said brazenly, fiddling with my neck that the wooden sword had not even touched.

Embarrassed, Inette looked to see if the words were sincere for a moment, then slowly opened her mouth.

“Um, then… … Harness?”

Harness's eyes widened at Inette's voice calling to her, and the tips of her ears quickly turned red.

It was me who asked me to call my name, but when my name was called, I felt somewhat embarrassed.

'It's just a name called.'

Harness coughed a bit to hide her feelings.

Then he saw Inette wet with sweat and asked.

“I think I was training alone, can I join you?”

"yes? But I… … No, I'm still... … I'm not good enough to compete with you. It's definitely not going to be fun.”

“It would be good if I review it one more time. Basically, the basics are the most important thing.”

Harness pulled out a wooden sword from one side of the training room.

“First, let’s compete with me. I need to know your skills so I can help you.”

The two children posed for a fight and stood in their respective places.

Inette hesitated for a moment, then grabbed her sword and rushed to Harness.

However, Inette, who had just started learning the sword, could not defeat the harness she had trained since she was five years old.

As the harness blocked Inette's twisted sword with her own sword, the match ended.

It was the expected result, but Inette's expression turned gloomy.

'I made a mistake again... … .'

It was not because of a simple skill gap, but because he felt guilty for making mistakes even in what he had learned.

At that time, Harness spoke to Inette like that.

“Isn’t your body not moving? If you think and move, your body is too slow and twisted.”

Inette looked at Harness, who was talking as if she had read her own heart, with surprised eyes.

Harness continued as if she knew everything, even if she didn't answer.

“I did too. It’s only natural for you to do that, too.”

“…….”

“More precisely… … It's not as good as I've learned for nearly ten years, but actually, I'm good at it for someone who's only learned it for three months."

Harness pondered for a moment to encourage Inette, then brought up another story.

“My father, are you good at playing cards? Still, when I was young, I used to lose sometimes, but after I learned the rules, I never lost.”

Inette wondered why Harnes was suddenly talking about a card game, but for a moment she listened quietly.

“So since then, I haven’t beaten my father even once.”

“…….”

“But my father said so. My father has been playing card games for over twenty years. To beat my father after only playing the card game for only five years, it's really absurd."

At first, I was frustrated because I couldn't beat Richard, but the thought of that made me more motivated.

I will practice harder, and one day I will surely defeat my father.

“But if you keep practicing and working hard, you can overcome that time and win.”

“…….”

“You’re practicing hard too, so you’ll be able to catch up quickly.”

So don't be in a hurry.

That's what Harnes wanted to say.

It was only then that Inette understood why Harness had brought up the card game.

Understanding the sincere encouragement, Inette smiled and nodded her head.

“Yes, I will work harder.”

“Oh, respect.”

"ah… … . Yes, I will work harder.”

At Inette's smile, Harness smiled as if her heart was at ease.

Harness once again pointed out where Inette made a mistake.

It can be frustrating for me to repeat the same mistake, but seeing the harness that tells me again step by step, Inette was surprised inside.

'There was a reason Seiel followed his brother well.'

The Rubelin brothers and sisters grunted and quarreled with each other outwardly, but Inette's eyes showed the two children relying on and trusting each other.

Now I think I understand why the two are good friends.

After receiving the teachings of Harness, Inette competed once again.

widely! widely-!

And finally, it was possible to attack and target the loophole of the harness.

Harness easily avoided the attack, but admired Inette's ability to learn.

With my current skills, it would be overwhelming just to receive an attack from my opponent, but discovering the opponent's weaknesses in the meantime was a great skill.

“You are great. You must have a talent for swordsmanship.”

Harness smiled brightly, as if she was more happy with me as she looked at Inette, who had grown so much.

Inette stared blankly at the boy who smiled brightly at me under the twinkling morning sun.

The scene where the boy was standing was suddenly beautiful.

dang- dang-

Just then, the first bell rang in the morning to signal the start of the day from the far side of the square.

“Let’s go have breakfast.”

Harness took it to put away the wooden sword Inette was holding.

But then, I saw a wound on Inette's open palm. It was a swept wound from his strong grip on his wooden sword.

Harness, who found it, frowned.

Inette, who noticed where Harness's gaze was heading later, frowned.

“It’s nothing. Everyone says that the first time you hold a sword, it happens only once... … .”

However, Harness grabbed Inette's hand, which she was trying to hide, and spread it out.

Then I wrapped my handkerchief in the palm of my hand.

“The body I saved, don’t use it carelessly. I thought you were a precious life and saved it, so you should cherish your body too.”

Inette stared at him and my hand held by Harness.

Harness, who made eye contact with Inette, was startled and immediately released her hand.

“Ah, anyway. Don't overdo it and do it in moderation. Because Seiel is worried.”

Harness, let my feelings be found out, so I went to get a wooden sword as if to run away.

Inette looked at the back of such a harness, and shrugged her hand wrapped in a handkerchief.

For some reason, I felt the hand gripped by Harness tickled.

That day, a harness appeared in Inette's dream.

Harness in the dream confessed to Inette and kissed her.

When Inette woke up from the dream, her face was hot and her heart was pounding, and she couldn't fall asleep again.

'Why did you have such a dream?!'

The next morning, each time Inette looked at Harness's face, she had a dream and couldn't even make eye contact.

Harness, who did not know the feelings of such Inette, suggested.

“Inette, would you like to go to the square with us? you hurt your palm I think it would be better to buy some kind of half-gloves.”

“Let’s go together, sister. I will go with you. yes?"

Seiel also persuaded Inette.

However, Inette, whose heart fluttered even if she made eye contact with Harness, she had no choice but to decline their proposal.

"sorry. I have something to think about today... … . The two of you go.”

After saying that, Inette left the place as if being chased.

Seiel, who was watching Inette's back like that, looked up at the harness with sullen eyes.

“Did your brother bully you?”

"What did you say. Didn't you bother me?"

“But I think your older sister is avoiding your older brother? Did you really do anything wrong?”

"no. We did training together yesterday!”

Harness jumped and said it was unfair.

However, Seiel's suspicions were not removed.

“Anyway, it’s your brother’s fault.”

Sayel said that she would try to persuade him once more, and chased after Inette.

“… … What did I do wrong?”

Harness scratched my cheek with a puzzled look, chasing Inette and Seiel.

On the path the children passed, there was Elisa, who was watching with interest from the second floor of the mansion.

“Oh, look at what they do inside and outside.”

Harness felt frustrated with Inette avoiding her, but in Elisa's eyes, she could clearly see Inette's shy behavior because she liked Harness.

Elisa smiled and leaned her head on Richard's shoulder.

“Hmm, doesn’t it seem that my son is more advanced than his father?”

At Elisa's subtle question, Richard burst into laughter.

"I know."

The two looked at the backyard path through which the three children had passed, with a common smile.

It was a story of a spring day as fresh as children's young love.

There are more cute moments and more cute chapters, but to be honest, with those 2 chapters that I have posted, you can see the future love related direction of each of Elisa and Richard children.

3. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DarkeAOU likes this.
  4. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ne
    Neither were intoxicated in the manhwa. She had a bit of wine but she was still sober.

hey is there anymore releases on this side story??

hey is there anymore releases on this side story

media: nvm I just read it and it’s so sad. I wish elisa and Richard discussed the situation more. Though it was very cute ending.

5. gollyjanet

gollyjanet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello everyone!! since i have the last three volumes of the novel i have decided to mtl them and post them on here :)

before i begin posting them i will write down the characters that are in the novel so people don't get confused.

ALSO there are 6 volumes in total (at least on RIDI there is) but i only have 4-6 so things may get confusing if you don't have context from the other volumes/chapters. i read some of the other chapters from the group that was translating them before they got taken down so i have some context not all.

Characters

Elisha - Main Character
    Richard - Male Lead
    Hannes - OG Villain/Second Male Lead + MC and ML's Son
    Leon - OG Male Lead + Christian's Illegitimate Child
    Christian - Leon's Father + Crown Prince
    Rose - Crown Princess/Christian's Wife
    Aiden - Holy Father/MC's REAL Father
    Emperor (can't remember if he has an actual name LOL)
    Empress (same with her)
    Marquis Felice - Rose's Father

i'll try posting 3 chapters a week so please be patient!! <33

6. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already expired :(

7. jun_xie_

jun_xie_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i read this novel? i searched everywhere and i cant find a site that has chapter 67 and above

8. Roan_89

Roan_89 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have until chapter 80... its at zinnovel website

9. jun_xie_

jun_xie_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just finished reading from that website and im currently looking for the other chapters

10. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    richard is such a sweet husband and father i want himmmmm

gollyjanet likes this.
  11. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Thankyou for sharing with us!
    One question, how does MC and her real father relationship?

Jeenajin likes this.
  12. DRpsy

DRpsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

13. blade_bamf

blade_bamf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Spoiler please

Spoiler please Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have full novel

liushiyi likes this.
  15. Maninay

Maninay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Christian already married to Rose when he conceived Leon?

16. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any know what happens to original Elisa during 12 years ?

Duchess888 likes this.
  17. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently this is a manhwa, I'm irritated that I missed this announcement. Currently it's their childhood, early pregnancy, and the announcement at the royal hunt. It seems to be following the story line so far. I'll wait to see more...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
  18. Luckio_

Luckio_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii!! Wanna ask what happened to rion or leon?? I've seen him in the manhwa