Spoiler I am With Snake's Eggs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened was when MC finally returned with his baby, the community just finished up collecting profiles for all eligible snakes, and about 2 days after MC arrived ML picked the F.snake that looked the closest to MC/Tou Ya. During this time and up til the day MC saw the F.snake in ML's room, MC attempted to seduce ML and even asked for forgiveness but ML didn't' remember him and tossed him out on his butt....ML felt a bit discomfort seeing MC and thought it was because MC was human so he just kept rejecting his advances and tossing MC out instead of straight out killing him because the kids cling to MC alot and he can see how much they love him.

2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think first I need to know how the MC met ML and what happened bw them till they gave eggs and what happened after clearly otherwise its really confusing .Cuz i know nothing.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  3. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was mountain hiking and accidently passed through the magic barrier and ran into ML and fainted. ML decided to take him back with him because he looks almost like Tou Ya, ML's dead lover who was a snake. ML was also going through estrus or maybe i should call it heat? idk anyway ML decided to mate with Mo Yang and so kept him in his room for a few days to let MC get use to his presence, ofc he's not there 24/7 but he comes by often to see MC and sometimes take him around the snake world as well as sleep [not sex] with him to get MC use to him...one day his heat onset, he took MC to his private cave and gave him a spirit grass that made MC go into heat too as well as increase the chances of conception. ML end up mating with MC multiple times in one session and often when he can get the chance, he yields to MC's request on almost everything except MC leaving, and MC refusal to mate with him. MC felt a bit of resentment against ML for sometimes calling out Tou Ya's name, but eventually ML came to terms that Mo Yang is not Tou Ya so he ends up loving Mo Yang and accepts Tou Ya permanent death.

MC actually doesn't want to admit to feeling pleasure during their mating even tho he's left with throbbing pain afterwards due to mating too often. Mc eventually starts to feel nausea in the presence meat cooked or raw and only ate rice and vegetables and felt like sleeping most of the day. So ML eventually resorts to chewing and feeding him raw meat when he's asleep in order to support the egg's development.

MC kept thinking everyone was crazy for thinking that he was pregnant until the day he felt movement...then he was in denial and started to feel fear on how he will give birth, what pushed over the edge was when he saw someone going thru labor and was scared out of his mind of the pain that he would experience so he threaten to damage the eggs if ML doesn't let him return after he gives birth, ML was a bit upset and left the room so MC started a hunger strike so ML had no choice but to agree so MC doesn't harm himself and hurt the babies and ML believes that once he gives birth MC would stay...

MC felt a bit complex over the eggs, he got angry with ML not keeping his promise and actually swept the eggs onto the floor but immediately felt regret and checked them over for cracks, but they were fine....eventually he realize ML was occupied with shedding so he found the chance and distracted the servant that was watching over him and left..well his phone was partially charged because ML's brother got it for ML when MC requested a way to charge his phone. MC took a picture of his eggs before he left and finally called his brother when he got out..he realized he was at the base of the mountain that he went to hike at.

4. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for explaining what happened between the ML, snake female, and MC, @Kailyria20 . Ah, that part about the MC not being in the room clarifies and redeems the ML for me a bit. :blobsweat_2: It was annoying to read of his treatment of the MC at that time, but understandable given he lost his memories [angst plot device~]

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz give more details on what happened while ml lost his memory and how mc thought he cheated:cookie:

6. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    ML lost his memories of MC and TouYa when he was struck by the lightning and thus spend some time recovering his physical injuries, the elders of the snake clan ordered silence on any information regarding Tou Ya and MC and they all claim that ML was injured trying to save his mate, but his mate died in the process thus explaining the existing of his 3 eggs. ML accepted this since he can't remember anyway and everyone didn't say anything differently. As for MC he felt some regrets at leaving but at the same time he thinks they are too different, especially the moment when his brother picked him up, he found out he was gone for 2 years, not only was ML a different species, time even flowed differently for him in that world too. MC printed out a picture of the eggs and looked at it everyday, he unconsciously threw himself at work so he didn't think too much about what happened in that world.

After roughly 2 years passed in the snake world, that's 6 years in human world, while going through estrus/heat, ML wondered why he was enduring it instead of taking a mate, so he thought for a while and then ordered for there to be a selection of potential candidates for his mate and around this time he also kept inside his private cave in order to endure the estrus until the selection was done. However the 3 snakes found out about their maternal father/female.father and decided they need to go see MC and ask him why he left and did he not want them and somehow bring him back. Around this time, a snake was rescued and healed by MC and MC spoke to it in snake language which is how his kids found out where he lived, so the eldest baby decided to go find MC and told his siblings to set up and alibi for him while he's gone. Mo Nian [eldest snake baby] got injured due to ppl panicking but still manage to find his way near MC's apartment, MC after he dealt with his injuries then found out that Mo Nian was his son and originally wanted to just raise him there but then he saw how homesick Mo Nian was and thought maybe he should face his feelings and return..so he went back with Mo Nian and told his brother he's taking off in order to go get his kids and wife [pft]...

So when MC found out ML did a mate selection he was kinda upset, he found out from Mo Xian [ML sister] that ML eventually came to love MC not as a replacement for Tou Ya, so this made MC determined to win ML and he started to woo ML but ML thought of him as a human that his kids happen to be fond of and rejected him, he was careful not to hurt him badly but just tossing him out of his bedroom and ignoring him most of the time. So after the Female snake had injured MC and got poisoned by Mo Ya, ML took her and left and Mo Ya had gotten angry with ML for siding with the female snake to injure his mother... [actually now that i think about it the 'mating mark' might have been the result of ML removing the venom hmm...idk no details about that anyway]! MC was taken back to his original room and treated and then later on decided to go ML's room again one night but found the female snake in ML's bed with the mating mark and finally gave up on ML, ML came to tell MC to not come to his room anymore and MC said he won't return again and walked away.

[Mating mark might not be permanent claiming mark like some novels but perhaps hickies imo]

1. ML cheated on him based on that mark,
    2. he was told that he was disrupting things by one of ML's brothers and that everything woulda been normal had he stay away,
    3. he realize that their lifespans were different so it would not work out between them

7. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall the story is more fluffy than not, though (I think), since the angst was only a small section in the middle of the story. The ending is super fluffy, and I do feel the ML redeems himself in the end. There's a lot of heartwarming stuff with the snake-spirit-kids. :blobmelt:

Selax and Kailyria20 like this.
  8. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u plz more details on what happened when he regained his memories and his supposed marriage with the female snake:aww:
    Why did the elders tell everyone not to mention mc nd what happened to them when mc found out what they did:blobhero::blobowoevil:

Selax, jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    ML regained his memory after he was told to go to a patch of spirit grass and apparently that stimulated him and he was in a coma dreaming of all his forgotten memories for a month. After he woke up and remembered he felt like beating himself because his mate came back and was willing to stay and even please him and yet he hurt him and chased him away.

The marriage with the female snake was abolish i think, ML just said to scrap it, i don't believe she was killed because it wasn't her fault he married her while under amnesia..because when he was trying to appease MC, he offered to have her exiled to the edge of the snake world.

The elders didn't want anyone to remind ML because, Tou Ya is already dead and MC although alive, but was human and MC left already and they didn't want ML to be fettered by someone of another species anyway...nor do they want ML to leave the snake world to go after him, because ML tried to go after MC wit his brother, that's how he got injured in the first place, granted the injury wouldn't have been that bad had ML didn't leave immediately after he shed his skin...he was at his weakest point at that time.

10. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    But did ml punished the elders or somethig like that:blobowoevil_horns:

jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  11. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i don't think he did, he just left immediately after abolishing the marriage to go after MC, he asked his brother Mo Su to track down where MC might be and when he found the villa he knocked at the door like a nut, MC was a bit irritated opened the door stunned then slammed it back in his face and ignored him. ML just sat there in the cold in front of the door and told his brother to leave him there, eventually MC let him in.

12. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww:facepalm::blobupset:

jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  13. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt: Aww he endured the cold for him OR he used the fact that snakes are weak to the cold to use that against the MC :hmm:

Either way, at least it leads to the fluff~ :cookie: Thanks for another one of your summaries! :blob_pompom: *million like for @Kailyria20 if I could!*

Selax, jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... you do realized that snakes have 2 tintins right?

readerz likes this.
  15. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am more interested in the kids rather than the adults. Hopefully someone will pick it up

16. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don‘t think ML did really cheat on MC, i think ML felt guilty towards the female snake bc one of his kids injured/poisoned her just bc she accidentally injured MC, so he made up with taking her as his mate and gave her a „mating bite“.
    In ML‘s mind, MC was just a random human that the kids liked and MC was kinda disturbing the mate selection ceremony. And didn‘t ML also subconsciously feel bad when MC was around? (Maybe leftover pain from MC leaving ML and the kids behind)

I won‘t say that MC didn‘t have his reasons for leaving the first time around and feeling upset after he saw the female snake in ML‘s bed, but MC didn‘t really have much ground on being very upset at ML. ML did lose his memories after all and MC left ML for 6 years in MC‘s world (2 in ML‘s). Didn‘t he feel guilty? He only went back bc his kid was searching for him.
    Also, ML only got injured and lost his memories bc of MC running away.

So i don‘t blame ML and don‘t think he should have to grovel so much. What did MC think? of suddenly returning to ML and expecting ML to suddenly to fall in love with MC in that short period of time? o_O

What happened after MC took ML in after the rain? Pls more spoilers! :blobmelt:

Zhen_Qing, Ryss and Kailyria20 like this.
  17. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmhm, it might have been a mating bite or ML's mark at trying to remove the poison, no idea author didn't detail it unfortunately.

IMO MC left because 1 he didn't like being someone's substitute, 2 i guess he didn't quite feel a connection of eggs actually being his babies its kinda weird thought to think a human can have eggs after all, its about not long after he left and went back to his human life did he realize what he did but he wasn't willing to go back mainly because he still felt there was too much a difference between them..its only because Mo Nian showed up did he think about giving it a try.

Besides that, you know how a naga looks like, well ML usually does him in that form most of the time when he goes fully into estrus. Otherwise he tries to stay in human form when MC requests it unless he's feeling too much of his estrus. MC wasn't entirely comfortable with cross species sex.

MC went back because he didn't want to separate from his kids and ML is exactly his type, but reasons for leaving ML is above, author described MC as being very proud, he wouldn't accept being someone's substitute for sure nor can he tolerate being cheated on, MC didn't think of truly getting back together with ML up until 1. the mate selection thing was known to him and he felt discontent and 2. Mo Xian told him that ML got over Tou Ya and wasn't using MC as a sub at all, because regardless Tou Ya was a snake and MC was definitely human, they are 2 separate entities..so MC became determined to get back together with ML at that point.

MC was about 30 when he finally returned to the snake world, in a sense he thought of himself as being childish and immature when he was with ML and realized ML always treated him with care and consideration, which is why he thought about going back to at least see his kids and interact with ML..

18. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okay now it makes more sense to me. I just concluded from the spoilers, now i know that both had enough reason to justify their behaviour. I really dislike how some characters act unreasonably, but that doesn‘t seem to be the case here, so i‘m glad :)

Sooo, what happened to them after MC took ML into his house? How did they resolve it? Did MC fall in love with ML? I mean, it sounds like MC liked ML but it wasn‘t deep love, right? Did they both fell more in love with each other after they made up?

Misaki Yata, jadelin and Kailyria20 like this.
  19. Taida07

Taida07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers to give? XDDD

20. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    just a question ... Uhm ....whats a tintin??