Spoiler I Became a Pretty and Flirtatious Sl*t Upon Waking Up

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 1, 2018.

1. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    lmaoooo, teacher mc XD

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much new bl to mtl binge read...:blobfearful:

Darn it, and here i just got the motivation to continue reading QTCFRC and now my interest got swayed again... welp, there’s no point lingering here, gotta go! *starts reading this novel*:blob_sunglasses:

*sneaks in* i am waiting for those spoilers, ok?:blobokhand:

HesheFell likes this.
  3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH this one, i was getting ready to read it lol XD, just the title looks hilarious.

Kleep and mereumsama like this.
  4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read few chapters, and i want to make sure, did the system got the wrong person ? bc it seems The system originally want Qin Xiaotong (mtl name, i think she's the niece) to transmigrate, but the system actually got Qin Yi (based on mtl, it's MC name), after that the system kinda hide pfft

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Taida07

Taida07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one to MTL!!!

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap it did ....it was supposed to take the girl but the mc took the book and the system ended up taking him by accident ....from what winter said the plot ends up changing too much due to the death of the female protagonist

8. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I shall wait for spoilers! Gather our fellow fujoshis/fudanshis let us muster our brain power to decipher this beautiful piece of art.:blobhero:

9. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ This looks like something different.

Pft, take the girl..then will she gonna aim to be a male that's out to conquer everyone? :sushi_yes:

10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the fem protag died, and ML (if i was right the ML is Tang Yutian based on mtl) accused MC for killing her, bc ML believes MC could do sth like that since MC always want to climb ML's bed. It has proven it wasn't MC but more related to Mao Jixiang (i think that was the name), though when Mao Jixiang met w/ MC, he revealed that he's also under a system and he isn't the one who killed fem protag. When ML wanted to bury fem protag MC helped him and even waited ML under rain when ML went to bar bc he wants to be drunk and forget fem protag death (system told MC to make ML forget his pain bc fem protag death or sth).

I haven't read more bc decided to read another novel, so i hope someone could spoil us better.

11. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    weww
    I feel like reading a gibberish I don't understand much it's getting worse and not as understandable like before...
    it's a nice read from what I can somehow understand 囧rz

Attached Files:

12. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    one of my favorite part and that one above

Attached Files:

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  13. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to Chapter 9 so far:

Mao Jixiang (another person with the system) has been in the world for 2 years and he was the one who helped get the FL and ML together as part of his tasks. Once you get enough points from completing tasks you can go back to your own world. Mao Jixiang had nearly gotten enough points but because the FL dies his points gets reset to zero and his system tells him because the FL is dead, his tasks will now enter 純愛 mode (BL mode). (His system's called Little Bad Bad and likes calling him Stupid)

Mao Jixiang's new task is to masturbate in front of Bai Yu holding Bai Yu's underpants and stiffing the underpants twice. (Bai Yu is the golden thigh he's been hugging for two years in order to survive in this world).

On the other hand the MC, Qin Yi's task is to help the ML recover from the FL's death. Qin Yi's system's called Little Meng Meng.

Since Qin Yi's system accidentally took the wrong person, it gave Qin Yi a choice of going back to his own world but his niece would have to replace him. Qin Yi decides to stay and complete the tasks instead.

Yes

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    mmem, Zhen_Qing, Alice-sama and 15 others like this.
  14. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason MC waited in the rain was because in the capturing ML cheat book (which he got as a reward for competing his first task very quickly), it said that a dream ML had, when he was still a 13 year silly romantic youth, was for someone to wait for him in a rainstorm and say to him "I'm waiting for you go home."

MC does exactly that, and ML is so touched he hugs him. ML hugs MC for more than an hour. MC's freezing to death and wants to go home so he says, "...Let's go home." - which he really shouldn't have - ML was actually about to let go but after hearing those words, he gets really touched again and hugs him even tighter and only finally lets go at 4am when the rain stops.

mmem, Zhen_Qing, Alice-sama and 25 others like this.
  15. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until ch 45 and I've no idea that it goes like that at all
    I'm battling my way trough mtl trying hard to understand any sentence that make sense just waddling and making a random guess for the sentence meaning Q.Q
    thank you for making it clear

16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @KazeYuki can you explain it at the earlier chapter where MC first transmigrated into Qin Yi's body ? It's explained that MC drunk ?? he kinda moan, rubbing himself or sth???, at first i thought he had sex w/ ML, but when read further it doesn't seem like that bc ML super disgusted w/ MC . . .

Also, Mao Jixiang's system name is "little nasty" ?? LOL

17. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda confused that part at that part too. At that point, the MC didn't have full control over the body yet - he couldn't control the body but he could feel what the body was feeling.
    According to the ML, all the ML did was press Su Qi (original owner of body) down, and SQ started moaning on his own even though ML didn't even touch him and after moaning for a while even gets hard on his own. I don't think SQ was drunk or anything - maybe he had trained himself to turn himself on by moaning or something.

Haha, "Little Nasty" fits Mao Jixiang's system perfectly.

mmem, Zhen_Qing, HesheFell and 8 others like this.
  18. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really interesting! In general, I'm more of a fan of fantasy type novels rather than modern day type ones. However, I really like this concept so far. I look forward to learning more, or if someone will decide to tackle it.

19. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    ML charges into MC's house (and breaks his door again) to find Mao Jixiang as all evidence points to MJX as the murderer of the FL (though MJX did arrange FL to be kidnapped - as one of his tasks, he never meant for her to die and had even hired people so she would spend her time happily until she was rescued).

While MC is trying to make up so story to save MJX, ML gets a call from his great uncle (who's the final boss in the story). The great uncle admits to killing the FL (even though he didn't do it, he's always been against ML's relationship with the FL though) just to piss the ML off and tells ML to hurry to the party.

ML is really pissed and as retaliation , he decides to take the MC to the party and tells MC to dress up as he usually dresses up Since MC's really proper and straight-laced, he's dressed up like a butler of an 84 year old. The original usually dresses up like a flashy gay guy.

MC doesn't really know how to so MJX helps him pick clothes and put makeup on him.

ML is satisfied with how MC looks and they get in the car. MC wonders why ML's shoulders keep shaking. He thinks ML might be cold, and goes closer to ask ML if he's alright, ML senses him coming closer and yells at him to tell him to stay away. Seconds after, MC's system tells him that ML broken heart has recovered another 10% due to joy.

They arrive at the party menu. When MC comes out of the car, the people at the party think that ML has brought a woman because they see high heels step out of the car, then they realise it's a man with nauseating makeup.

ML bring MC to his great uncle and introduces MC as his fiancee.

Great Uncle is so angry he's about to puke blood.

ML was initially planning to act it out until the end, but he can't bring himself to kiss MC because MC's face is so appalling:

Rough translation of his face:
    What sort of makeup technique is that?! Tang Yutian practically didn't dare to recall that those crookedly drawn brows of varying thicknesses, those colourful bright red lips, rouge colouring his two cheeks into two circle monkey bums, eyeliner drawn so far from the eyes, it could almost directly float to the sky.
    But for some reason, the person concerned didn't seem to realise at all, his complexion was normal, his expression deadpan.

Afterwards, MC washes his face because some jealous woman throws water on his face and the makeup isn't waterproof.
    ML looks at him and for some reason blurts out that MC looks better without makeup. MC didn't hear him because the music suddenly got loud at that exact moment. MC asks him to repeat what he just said, and ML pretends to repeat what he just said and says: "You're so ugly."
    MC: The sentence length doesn't match.

mmem, Zhen_Qing, Alice-sama and 28 others like this.
  20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did he transfer into a lady or a guy? Its getting harder to tell.