Spoiler I Became a Pretty and Flirtatious Sl*t Upon Waking Up

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's definitely a man

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel is about a man slut...

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL surprise grammar teacher surfacing :blobxd:

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc is an old school teacher who after taking away his niece's novel (the one she was supposed to go into) he went into the body of a man chaser flashy gay guy ...but the mc is not that type of character

Taida07 and scriptor like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, this ML is kinda not what I go for. Not the worst, but kinda annoying, like an eight year old brat.

Kalione, Aris12, Tintl and 1 other person like this.
  6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The first post on this didnt mention the flashy gay guy.

7. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it didn't, ↓

8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i read that already. Talk about misleading title -.-

9. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just say I love MJX haha, he's great, & his somewhat low IQ at times :whistle: & his funny personality
    [​IMG]
    So they had a major event that happened, they went on a cruise which MC and MJX knew that in the story, the ship sunk and that ship's name..."no one lives/survives" or sth, it was in latin? but MC knew the meaning.
    Before the bomb and ship sinking, people went crazy because they have been consuming food that was drugged for days and will eventually take in effect for all people at the same time. The one behind this event wanted no one to survive apparently, well MC almost got himself into trouble after a woman with an ax went after him, because the LSD drugs went into effects for all the people on board but our ML saved him:X3:.
    MC and MJX wasn't really affected since they figure out early on they knew food was bad so they didn't really eat too much, MJX started hallucinating about Bai Yu (his "big brother", well the golden thigh he's been hugging and had to masturbate to for points). He tried to convince BY to not eat too much by saying they both should lose fat but BY was not buying it XD and said MJX is definitely not fat. MC warned ML, ML believed him and didn't hesitate at all. Tho ML did get a bit of hallucinations/dreams, he dreamt of the female protag. :unsure: Bai got affected as well but not too crazy. Then they got lifeboats in sea but eventually had to swim last 10 mins because engine died or something, MC and MJX separated with two different boats, but eventually met up once they found land...when MJX saw smoke and went over but saw two females (who were in MC's group) trying to urinate hahaha and the three people starts screaming haha but yeah reunion and MJX's shirt got lots of pockets inside for lots of stuffs and that led to the cookie line :ROFLMAO:

MC also gets seasick during cruise ship event but ML wasn't disgusted by him, at least he's better now compared to that one event before where he gave MC a handkerchief and then told MC to wash but then changed his mind and told him to trash it with a cold expression...think this part was near beginning of novel, at the fiance part where ML forced MC to dress and introduced to people. Some btches went over to MC when he was alone and splash drink on MC's face and obviously talks and insults him.:mad:

Tbh, I don't really like ML at first though kinda half way through novel, I guess he got somewhat more decent? I don't hate him as much but still don't like him.
    Complete skimmed and mtl so may be off a bit, feel free to correct or add more \o/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    mmem, maripants, Zhen_Qing and 20 others like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ey, who said sluts only refer to women. It can be applied to men too lol. Since we lack an actual alternative word to refer to slutty men. And pretty can also be used for men - pretty boy. Hoes etc. can also be used for guys. I've seen fuckbois, but I never got the same feeling out of it. And it's a new word lol, insults getting with the times. Now we won't only insult women's integrity, men are under fire too~

Zhen_Qing, HesheFell, Aris12 and 4 others like this.
  11. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I was surprised...the mastermind that killed female protag and trying to get rid of peeps was twin brother of Tang Ran who had surgery and disguised as Tang Ran....turns out he's completely in love/obsessed with ML and wants to get rid of people around me...and he knows MJX and MC are hosts...which ratted MC out and ML made him explained...ML believed him even if absurd...

They were rescued by ML's secret aviation team, had 3 planes- one with MC & ML, another with Bai Yu and MJX, third with Tang Ran's twin brother whose name slipped my mind.
    So during the flight, MC told ML's his secret as host while MJX was under aphrodisiac...getting all hot and bother and masturbated then finally realized Bai Yu was next to him, watching...then Bai Yu gave him a handjob and then a blowjob :oops: ...and stuffs

After they arrived home, ML's confession later...well I'm liking him now
    [​IMG]

mmem, Zhen_Qing, Alice-sama and 17 others like this.
  12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MJX just gets metaphorically fxxed and then, finally, it happens literally. Poor guy. Hope it was good :LOL:.

Also, quite a sweet confession right there.

13. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC reveals to his family that he is gay when he's 18. His family doesn't take it too well. His brother and sister-in-law use this as an opportunity to get more inheritance. MC is disowned. Every new year, he would drive back home and park his car a few streets away and stay there for hours. When it's late at night, he'll leave presents and leave.
    Brother and sister-in-law had some problems or something so they asked MC to look after their daughter for them. MC agrees and they're suspicious at first (since they treated MC really badly) and think MC is up to something. They paid him some money for living costs for the daughter but a few months on they realise that MC isn't up to anything and starts taking him for granted and stops paying him anything. Brother and sister-in-law are really shameless.

I read pretty slowly so I'll just slowly give spoilers while I read about anything I find interesting.

~Chapter 13-14?
    Since the great uncle has admitted to the murder, MC tells ML to let MJX go so ML rings his bodyguard and hears his bodyguard's dying sceams.
    Before that, the system had announced that the world will enter a suspense subplot which will last until dawn.

ML drives off without MC. There's a gunshot sound at the party - the party goes into panic. MC gets pushed over by a suspicious man. He suddenly hears someone behind him call him blockhead. It's ML, he's come back. ML wraps a handkerchief carefully around his own hand so it's two layers thick and then helps MC up. He then throws the handkerchief at MC and tells him to wash it and give it back. He then changes his mind and tells MC to throw it away.

They walk into the house and find the housekeeper's corpse. There's heaps of blood. ML then asks MC why MC isn't scared (in the past the original pretended to be sickly and scared of blood in front of the ML so he could cling onto the ML). MC can't work out a good excuse so he decides to follow what the original did in the book when his lie was exposed (he didn't want to at first because it was too embarrassing but can't think of anything else) and says (with red ears): "I'm not scared...because... I have you... by my side..." (roughly translated). Surprising, that lie actually works and ML's really happy (but because MC is too ashamed to lift up his head, he doesn't see ML's expression). The great uncle sees and explodes "This isn't time the time to be flirting with each other!" MC: ????

Meanwhile, MJX has managed to escape and he hides in a rubbish bin. He hears footsteps coming closer. He tries to reassure himself "A smart and awesome boy like me should be able to last at least three episodes. I won't die! I won't!" The footstep sounds stop. MJX waits for a while and then starts celebrating "Hehehe I knew I was too smart to di....." The rubbish bin lid is suddenly lifted up... Turns out the person had silently stood in front of the rubbish bin for a few minutes. MJX is terrified. He ruffles around the bin to try to find something to defend himself. All he ends up doing is getting his hand all sticky with either animal intestines or spoiled fruit. The smell drifts up to his nose. He wants to puke.

mmem, maripants, Zhen_Qing and 22 others like this.
  14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u plz tell what happened to thw bro and sis in law later on :cookie:

15. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    They're only in the beginning and then MC transmigrates. I've only read the beginning chapters so I don't know if they appear again. Maybe @Skyelyne might know. Does MC ever return to his original world?

16. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that totally killed my motivation to read this, cause when there are other people with special skills, aka system, that the Mc has, I feel like they’re stealing the MC’s glory and that makes me feel all stifled inside.

17. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    MC thinks of his grandparents and his eyes start watering up. ML gives him a hankerchief: "Blockhead, this is my last one." MC tries to refuse but ML's complexion turns even worse. MC takes it, thanks him and starts saying "I'll wash it and..." He sees ML frown, and changes his words to "I'll throw it away." ML frowns even deeper. MC: ...What am I supposed to say?

Inside the house they meet Tang Ranzhi.
    Tang Ranzhi is ML's older male cousin. His legs became crippled when he was 15 in order to save the ML. In the book he's supposed to be the only character who will always remain clean and pure. ML treats Tang Ranzhi the best in the world, even better than the FL.
    While ML wheels Tang Ranzhi back to his room, MC waits in the living room for him.

In the living room MC meets Tang Qingtang, ML's uncle (Great Uncle's youngest son). The original had buttered up to Tang Qingtang in the past but Tang Qingtang lost interest in him after original tried to play hard to get and said he was a virgin. Something like: Why should I be interested in something that ML won't even touch? Now that Tang Qingtang hears that MC is with ML (remember fake fiance) he tries to attack MC. ML hears MC struggle and refuse and saves him. MC goes into teacher mode and tells ML that if he sits down together with Tang Qingtang to have a good talk, advise him, Tang Qingtang might open his heart. Also goes on the lecture about the importance of family and learning to love each other, being tolerant and forgiving.
    Tang Qinglong: WTF
    ML: Straight face - Already used to MC's random lectures

MC goes upstairs to talk to Tang Ranzhi. ML and Tang Qingtang argue downstairs. Tang Ranzhi tells MC that this happens every time they meet.
    The argument downstairs gets more and more heated, and suddenly hears a very familiar voice participating in the argument - It's MJX and he claims he saw the perverted homicidal maniac go into this house.

MC immediately rushes out. MJX sees MC and is really happy, he wants to rush to MC but he's held back by two bodyguards. He asks them to let go, that he won't run, he just wants to wave to his good friend.

MC hears, and involuntarily waves at MJX.
    After two waves, he feels an icicle gaze piercing him. It's ML, and even though ML doesn't say anything, MC can read in his eyes, "Blockhead."
    MC freezes and thinks "Why do I feel one of those teachers who can't control a rebel student?

MC starts going down the stairs, he meets TQL on the way. TQL threatens MC and says MC must go to his hotel room tomorrow or he'll kill him. ML sees the two really close together, frowns deeper, and holds MJX at gunpoint and says to MC that if he doesn't come down in 3 seconds, he's going to shoot MJX's head in. MJX yells for MC to hurry because he knows that ML is someone who always keeps his word so he really is going to die if MC is too slow.
    MC rushes down the stairs in his high heels.
    ML starts counting down.
    ML reaches one... The steady sound of high heels suddenly stops, MC has twisted his ankle...
    MJX's heart completely shatters. He closes his eyes and waits for his death but the gunshot never comes.
    He opens his eyes and sees that ML is already standing in front of MC and it looks like he's holding a hand out to him.
    MC refuses ML's hand. Sure enough, ML's expression darkens.
    MJX says "Why are you two flirting with (wooing) each other at a time like this. Can't you guys concentrate on the important problem at hand, like that perverted homicidal maniac for example?" (rough translation)

Edit: got name wrong Tang Ran -> Tang Ranzhi

mmem, Zhen_Qing, Alice-sama and 21 others like this.
  18. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished it yet, had to take a break and go study orz
    Only got to where they're having some problems figuring out/knowing the third host's identity or something.
    MC and ML are together at this point. While MJX seems to be in denial with Bai Yu(?)
    Tho I kinda lost some interest in continuing, got a bit boring for me.

Shizun likes this.
  19. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Originally I thought this was a world hopping novel. So I got confused a bit at first hehe.
    Sooo...can someone explain who the characs are again, I mean was it just mjx and MC who got transported? And who is tang Ranzhi?

20. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Its MC and mjx. The bug Tang Ranzhi (ML twin bro) is eliminated.

The bug is female protagonist anyway.​