Spoiler I Became A Pretty Trash Villain|예쁜 쓰레기 악역이 되었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pastelroses, May 22, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW, This Luna girl is shameless :blob_catflip: the ML still kinda confuses me with his intentions with Atilla. I just hope it gets clear as we go on with the story.

Thank you for your efforts in posting the spoiler summaries for this novel.

2. 1m1ll

1m1ll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how much MC tried to think back no memories of murder appeared. Soon Evandel came in out of breath asking if MC was okay, Evandel approached Mc and checked her all over to make sure she was fine. As Evandel asked what happened, MC said she threw a flowerpot causing a cold look to appear on Evandel's face. Evandel and MC bicker over this as MC asks Evandel when he was going to sign the divorce papers. Evandel slams the doors and leave. Evandel's brother Iho came to visit, Iho was a character used by Attila in the novel. It was through using Iho that Attila was able to marry Evandel, Attila had threatened to charge Iho with sexual misconduct if Evandel didn't marry her. Iho was one of the only ones who truly cared about Attila, even when his brother had abandoned her. MC tells Iho that Evandel is upstairs and tries to leave him quickly but Iho catches MC and tells her, he wants to talk with her. Iho comforts MC and MC could see Iho's sincerity, though Iho had been used by Attila it was also Attila who saved him. Iho had been suffering from illness since childhood and it was only with the expensive medicine from Attila that he survived. Just then Evandel's voice was heard greeting Iho, as Iho pulled out his student report card showing his excellent grades. Iho excels in academics whilst Evandel excel in martial arts. As small talk between the three continued mostly of Iho complimenting MC(Attila) to his brother, he reveals that black magic has been around the academy recently.
    Hearing this, MC spits out her tea. It turned out to be a black magic book that showed up and caught attention. Black magic was not only difficult to learn but it was also extremely powerful. Suddenly there was a knock from the door, the bulter announced that Luna had come. Evandel asks MC why she was not going to meet Luna and MC gets confused but it would seem possible that Luna had come to see her since this was her area. However, as soon as Luna sees her coming out she is disappointed as she isn't able to meet Evandel. Luna asks MC why she is divorcing and gives her "advice" and tells MC that after divorce is she has nowhere to go she could stay a night at the temple with her. Luna went back to the temple to see her mother, and Iho left as he still had to write his graduation thesis. MC and Evandel were the only ones left to eat dinner, Evandel says to MC that she and Luna seem to be getting along really well. MC asks Evandel what he thinks of Luna, after a long while of silence, Evandel says Luna is a warm person and somewhat reminds him of MC. This shocked MC as Luna had also told her that they were similar in many ways. MC feels uncomfortable but pushes Luna's advantages in front of Evandel, Evandel asks if MC is telling him to take Luna as his wife. MC answers yes, and the wine glass in Evandel's hand shatter.

its0k, Scapezz, RooRio and 19 others like this.
  3. 1m1ll

1m1ll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The glass shards penetrated into his hand causing blood to gush out. MC was shocked and could barely open her mouth to call the already moving butler over. However, Evandel stood up and stared at MC before leaving as blood slowly dripped from his hands. Later on, MC was woken up by banging at the door. As soon as she opened the door she saw Evandel standing there as a strong smell of alcohol hit her nose. Evandel was speaking incomplete sentences and MC told Evandel to go to sleep if he was drunk but instead Evandel pushed her into the room. Evandel staggered over to her bed and spoke broken sentences while rubbing his face in the blanket. MC tried her best to comfort Evandel to get him to head back to his room, suddenly Evandel called out to MC and asked if she hated him that much. MC did her best to smile and said she didn't but Evandel said he hated her. Evandel was tearing the blanket as he repeated that he hated her and unexpectedly said to the MC that she was dumb, since she didn't know that the man previously was just after her money. This shocked MC as she realized that Evandel spoke of Antonio and how she had helped him pay off his debts. Soon Evandel mumbled off and did not move. As MC was complaining about Evandel not going back to his room Evandel turned his face over to face her and called out her nickname Til, he repeated it as he reached out to hold her cheeks. Tears rolled down his face as he looked at the MC with a harsh look she had never seen before. He whispered "It's so hard sometimes.", "I hate you so much." This emotion seemed to cause something to explode inside MC as she also lowered her head and called Evandel by nickname(Van), telling him to be honest and that he didn't actually hate her that much. As MC was speaking, Evandel grabbed her head and their lips met.

So coldly, their lips met. As their faces touched, cold tears moved to my cheeks. I wanted the contrasting warmth to touch my lower lip, and then his strong arms hugged me tightly.

I could push it away if I want.

However, the fever rose from drunkenness, and a warm body and a fluttering breath approached me with a strange and bizarre feeling.

I drew his upper lip with his tongue in response to the heat, and he lifted me up. As the soft touch touched his back, the surroundings shook as if they had met the aftershock.

The majestic body that covers my body feels like a friendly fence around my unexplained anxiety.

I think I could understand Attila, why she couldn't let go of this guy so much.

She thought as she folded her lips in the drenched revelry. At one point, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of his body odor.

His silver hair reflected the moonlight, creating a hazy luster. It wasn't too bad to see the lake that started to churn below and swallow me alone.

Wiping his sweaty broad back, engraving his stained face with tears and joy. It was an unforgettable sight to see all through the long night.
    Mary came in to help MC get ready for the day, it was obvious that she was excited because of what happened last night. MC says it was just an accident and heads out for the day. As MC walked outside she thought about the novel, and wondered if she should bully Luna. However, seeing Luna's personality and how she had dealt with Estra, MC thought that it would be better for her to simulate Evandel. Which also seemed difficult as proved by last nights actions, after all nothing seemed effective enough to cut off a long standing relationship just like that. Suddenly she heard laughter, MC peaked through the leaves of the branches and saw Luna and Evandel together. As she was looking at them she thought that although this natural way would take longer it would be better and turned away but seemed to have met Evandel's eyes as she was turning. Walking back she heard running and as she stepped into her room she saw Evandel had also followed her in. He asked her why she avoided him, MC said she didn't. Evandel proceeds to ask MC if she slept well his ears slowly turned red. MC advises him not to randomly drink alcohol and asks for him to leave if there was nothing else, to this Evandel asks MC if she knows what the day tomorrow is MC didn't know. It turned out that it was their wedding anniversary, Evandel asked her to give some time to him tomorrow in the evening. This was the first time in three years that Evandel had asked her to a date.

Same Chapter but Luna POV
    Luna arrived at the mansion in the morning a time which was way too early to be receiving guests, but Luna thought she could have breakfast with Evandel and Attila. She ended up meeting Evandel who had just finished his training. Evandel stops the maid from informing Attila of Luna's arrival saying Attila might be tired from last night and accompanies Luna instead. As they were talking Luna noticed his sharp glaze to one side, as she looked over she caught a glimpse of a green dress swiftly disappearing from her view. Evandel quickly excuses himself and leaves Luna alone sipping her coffee.

4. 1m1ll

1m1ll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A meal with a string quartet wasn't something uncommon for a breakfast at the palace but it was just her and Evandel. As Evandel asked her if the meal was alright, MC looked at Evandel all dressed up like he was going to attend a banquet. MC asked Evandel if this was their last meal together or if he had done anything to wrong her. Evandel told MC to be quiet and said he just wanted to take her downtown as she hasn't gone out in a long time. MC asks Evandel why he was doing something he doesn't usually do and tells him that he doesn't have to pretend to be a good husband now as it doesn't fit him or them. In a low voice Evandel asks MC what is it that he can do to salvage this then, he asks if a divorce was really the only way left. MC asks Evandel back if he would want to get along with her again and unexpectedly Evandel replied yes with determined eyes. This shocked MC as she remembered a scene from the past where Evandel laughed as she talked to one of the maids and Attila got jealous and questioned him. Evandel defended the maid Attila was planning to fire. Attila stabs the back of her hand with the sharp end of a fork, saying that villains should be punished. Evandel looked horrified as blood dripped down her skin and told Attila she would rather her stab him if she was angry. Attila whispered back "Yes, this is all because of you.", "Sometimes you make me want to die." This was how it was when love became a poison that corrodes the mind and body. But Evandel who remembers these events crystal clear why was it that he still looked at her with longing eyes? Evandel tells MC he wants to start over with her. To which MC taunts Evandel by saying she hasn't done anything over the top lately but what if it happens again? Evandel tells her he wouldn't watch her bring in anyone else again. Telling her that if there was anyone else bought home it would be their body that is found next. MC is unable to look directly at Evandel but felt that divorce seemed to be further away.
    They got into a carriage and headed to the theater. Along the way, Evandel complimented the pink outfit MC had on, MC rebutted saying it was purple, and told Evandel that all colors look good on her to which Evandel agreed. As MC watched the play at the theater she got really caught up into the storyline and Evandel held her hand to soothe her. When they left, Evandel gave MC a present to mark their anniversary, it was a necklace.
    When Evandel finally helped MC put it on she saw that it was a necklace with a jewel like that of her eyes. MC feels uncomfortable not having prepared anything for him so she rushes to a crowded stall and buys a pendant that the storekeeper was advertising for sword masters. As Evandel accepted the pendant he embraced her, the sound of their hearts vibrated through their bodies as MC wanted this moment of peace to last. As they get off the carriage, Evandel watched MC before she leaves and tells her that he's glad it's not too late to save their relationship. MC tells him that in the first place he didn't sign the divorce papers, and Evandel tells him that since MC decided on this marriage it would be him who decided on the divorce. MC starts to leave to head to bed, as she heads off Evandel leans over and whispered to her ear if he could visit him later.
    As MC enters her room, Mary comes in excited and shares how happy everyone in the mansion is about the situation. MC remembers that Evandel said he was going to visit later and tells Mary to help her get ready. As she was getting ready she thought that it might be fine to not divorce if Evandel doesn't go to Luna in the future. MC looks through her drawers searching for perfume and ends up finding a familiar looking brown glass bottle. Looking at the bottle MC got a headache and she remembered Attila drinking a mixture of alcohol and medicine in her memories. The two liquids were mixed together MC and no idea of knowing what drug it was, but Attila looked in the mirror and smiled after she drank the mixture and walked out through the empty hallways all the way to that pond. Attila slowly leaned towards the pond that was terribly cold, she couldn't muster any strength as she was submerged in that black water. The pond swallowed Attila whole. MC opened her eyes and realized that Attila's last act was not a suicide show.

5. Caloli

Caloli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summary :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobReach:

6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand personality. ML and FL, but I still read it

7. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
  8. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil moreee thank youu

9. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us moreeee

Scapezz likes this.
  10. Misskfanz

Misskfanz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the aristocrat starts harassing MC, MC sees Evandel however he only narrows his brows as he looks at her then turns away.

The fact that he don't help his wife eventhough he saw what happen leave a bad taste for me.... He apologize later but still...she his wife. How could he just ignore it

11. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed that the story summery is not full at the begining so can you please correct it :blobangel::blobmelon: :

I possessed an immensely pretty but vicious princess.

She threatened the male lead and forced him to marry her,

And clung to him pathetically, yet was never loved.

I wanted to live with this face, so I threw a divorce papers.

There’s no need for me to wait for the female lead to show up, and the two of them will eventually die of old age anyway.

“Your Highness, what are you going to do now?”

“What to do? It’s the beginning of the life of Gold Miss*.”

However, when I became a divorced woman, all the distinguished men in the world began to propose marriage.

It was tiresome, so I made a promise that if I won a one-on-one fight with my pet dragon, I would marry.

But then.

“……Isn’t that Lord Listane?”

Why is my ex husband coming into the arena?

*Gold Miss is an unmarried woman with a high socioeconomic status and level of education.

Yea she gave me those vides too and it turns out
    it was right becuse she divorces Evandel , if im not wrong he is the ML so they probably get back togather .
    From the full summery i get that :
    FL and Evandel are gonna divorce, Evandel will want her back (so he probably fell for her along the way or maybe its falling for her in the curent chapters that are spoiled).
    If Evandel is the ML they are probably gonna get back togather but from the summery it seems that he didn't get her back easily. (he had to fight for her)

And im also so confused about Evandel like i don't know if i like him or not ... guess i will have to read more to find out if we get his pov or smt to understend his point of the story.

12. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's not too much trouble,can you spoil the next chapters?❤

illysillymilly likes this.
  13. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so someone tried to kill her??? Did I read that right???

14. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know about the divorce …:aww:

Scapezz likes this.
  15. Archeia

Archeia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. Makakaron

Makakaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody have side story(26 chapter)? I found full raw but can’t find any of side story (or you can give me sum-spoil please) :meowyaranaika:

17. Lily Yashiro

Lily Yashiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where I read, the side stories were together with the normal chapters (1 normal ch and at the end 1 side story) and were separated when it was a continuation of the previous one, so maybe the raws you found are like that too. the side story are pov of the characters and their scenes that did not appear in the main story but that are of some importance (like the confrontation between fl's ex fiancé and ml)

Makakaron likes this.
  18. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the king? how does he end? someone cut his b@lls?

19. Lily Yashiro

Lily Yashiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he died, Dexter killed him

bleedingliar24 and Naenia like this.
  20. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us more pls uẅu

I'm also curious

It's seem mL has feelings for original host of mc from 3years ago ml said, if i remembered it right, Since ml lamenting his past memories while mc is asleep

Maybe the originalhost from the past 3years ago was realy MC, and then for the part that original host got obsession on mL is actually a different soul, then mc just got back to her original body which is arelita for real,

But still, if mc realy become obsessed on mL and mL lost his feelings it can consider that he'll not love mc forever, like mc obsession is not mL ideal, so mc will not be loved at her worst, if we consider that the obsessive originalhost is actually mc herself

I'm curious of the legitimacy of the novel mc read, was real? About tha fact that mL got together with Heroine.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
    bleedingliar24 likes this.