Spoiler I Became Empress Under the Influence of Alcohol [술김에 황후가 되었습니다]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hazel123, Feb 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I proposed to a man I met for the first time when I was drunk.

"You're not going to propose to the emperor and say it was a joke, are you?"

I'm doomed. Even if I chose my opponent for the drunk nonsense I threw, I picked the wrong one.

A situation in which running away may be the dew of a prison sentence for contempt of the imperial family.

I don't know why I accepted the proposal, but I was going to beg you to throw it away in its place.

"Since the moment I met you, you were the only one in my life. "Eliere."

Why is this man so desperate? You said you were a tyrant!

Raw:
    https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=5906365

Any spoiler about this novel? Thank you

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  3. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    It released 1 chapter so far on Tappytoon in English, more episodes come out on the 31st. Looking for spoilers!:blob_plusone::blobpopcorn_two:

4. prwilliams10

prwilliams10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only about 1/2 way through the novel via MTL
    It seems like our ML has relived his life many times and loves the FL dearly. He wants to protect her and allow her to do all that she wants to do. He doesn't push her into a relationship but allows her to slowly develop feelings for him. They have misunderstandings but seem resolved in a few chapters at most. He has put her in charge of a huge project for the empire which allows her to show her brilliance. So far she has gotten rid of those who treated her as useless and dumb and has also gotten rid of some in high positions who were embezzling. She has finally accepted dating the ML and their first date was to a secret library only for the imperials where she spent all day reading to the point that they missed dinner but he just allowed her to do as she liked.
    He is truly an amazing ML so far!

DarkAngelos, mmem, Daphne03 and 38 others like this.
  5. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! The novel will be adapted into a manwha and released on May 31 on Tappytoon! A little gift for lovers of this novel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

raziel010, DOHere, assiralc_ and 9 others like this.
  6. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he knows her well?

7. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he's a great ML :aww:
    Can you spoil us more plzz ::bloblove:: is his tyranny due to what he experienced in his past lives? And how did he fall in love with our FMC?

DOHere, twilight_123 and AnniePoo like this.
  8. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the post. I'm already hooked.

9. l8rose

l8rose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also now in a drawn format as
    A Tipsy Marriage Proposal for the Emperor

10. prwilliams10

prwilliams10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His tyranny is to protect her - he kills his family because they were partly the reason for her death in the past. He falls in love with her in his first life, she became his teacher and she was the first teacher he ever had who actually taught him. He ended up idolizing her and wanting her to be happy but she ended up dying partially to protect him. He spends the rest of all of his lives trying to keep her safe but she always dies. Towards the end it is explained that she is his sacrifice (part of his curse?) - that part via MTL didn't really make sense but ultimately it means that she is supposed to die, but she doesn't so the curse has been broken?

11. sleepybookworm

sleepybookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m so hooked to the story so far..

Can you spoil more on ML supposed curse? Is he cursed to get endless time loops or something else? why does he got into timeloop in the first place? And why MC is his sacrifice? I mean why would he sacrifice MC if he loves her??

also, is there any major villain?

Laerta, AnniePoo and twilight_123 like this.
  12. rinainthemoon

rinainthemoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently MTLing this novel and very interested in it so far.
    In his first life ML was the neglected 3rd Prince born to a maid/lady in waiting(?). He was horribly neglected growing up and the Empress was constantly trying to poison him and torment him. She assigned him abusive tutors that would whip him.
    He has magic ability's a 'golden mark' of a true emperor that allows him to have special abilities and powers, but he hides this his whole life to avoid getting swept up in succession battles.
    He met the FL when she was assigned as his tutor. He was grateful to her because she was willing to patiently teach him things and he wanted to make her proud since she was one of the few people who was kind to him. After a while FL is fired as his tutor and leaves the palace, but he keeps studying and wants to meet her again some day.
    Fast forward to the future, years later - multiple disasters have struck the Empire and there is a rebellion starting. The FL shows up to the MLs palace to help the Imperial family broker a deal with the rebels. She miraculously succeeds but then the trash Imperial family breaks the deal and only escalates the rebellion. FL is sent to try and renegotiate and the ML reluctantly lets her go because she convinces him not to come with her. The FL is sad that she lacks the power to truly fix things but is desperate to try. By this point she is deeply precious to him and is the only good person he has left in his life. She dies, horribly and violently, and the trash Emperor and Empress call her a traitor for trying to negotiate with the rebels.
    The ML snaps and murders the corrupt Imperial Family before killing himself by stabbing himself in the heart. He wakes up in his child body surprised to be alive.
    It's explained in later chapters that the ML has turned back time dozens of times and FL died in every timeline no matter what he did. But they were never romantically involved until this timeline. The ML only wanted her to be able to succeed and live happily since in every timeline the FL's talent was written off despite the fact she was more than capable of saving the Empire from misfortune. He even watched as she married other people, but she died horribly every time, and he always turned time back.
    He admires the FL's intelligence, sense of justice, compassion and desire to change things for the better. She's willing to fight losing battles and spend her effort reforming things simply because it makes other people's lives better. It's honestly really gratifying to see a ML want the FL to succeed so much.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
    DarkAngelos, Assassel, mmem and 21 others like this.
  13. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give a spoiler whether the empress should get rid of this annoying commoner assistant. How dare he despise her based on stupid rumors? Blockhead! How did the emperor entrust his beloved woman to such an unprofessional idiot?

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  14. rinainthemoon

rinainthemoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does get punished. He gets exiled from the Empire.
    Basically what happens is that the FL notices more irregularities with the paperwork the assistant has been giving her and then brings him to the Emperor's office and reveals all of the inconsistencies she's been slowly documenting.
    The assistant has been acting like an ass because he's jealous. He was the first commoner to get to such a high position in the Imperial bureaucracy and is bitter that the FL was instantly given more authority than him just by marrying the ML. He basically thinks the FL is underqualified to be given so much power and is upset he has to answer to some woman (dude has some not so subtle misogyny going on).
    The ML originally assigned him to the FL because he was very competent bureaucrat and he was the FLs student in another TL, so he assumed they would work well together, but since he essentially committed treason by undermining the Empress, he lets the FL choose his punishment. It basically never occurred to the ML that this guy would be such a mysogynistic ass that he would be willing to burn his entire career.
    The standard punishment for his crime is death (and ML is in favour of killing him), but the FL decides to strip him of his hard-won career and exile him instead of killing him. This is almost worse than death for him because his career was basically everything to him.

DarkAngelos, Assassel, mmem and 14 others like this.
  15. akib20001

akib20001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the lady tutor madam jorpan

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  16. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some of the raws because I wanted to know too.
    After the aide was exiled,the female lead eavesdropped the tutor and some guy in charge of the empress palace treasury talking about how she is dumb and easy,and that the fact that even a commoner could get away with only exile meant she had no real power.
    Female lead revealed herself and they were acting like nothing happened,but she confronted them.She realized why the emperor wanted to punish people more harshly and she was like "Oh?Do you want me to be more like an Empress?OK,guards!Put those two in jail and prepare the guillotine because tomorrow is execution day!!The crime is offense to the imperial family!"
    They asked forgiveness,went to jail and weren't executed next morning because male lead wanted to cut their heads that same day with his own sword.:D

Assassel, Laerta, ManhwaFreak and 5 others like this.
  17. Mariahiisall

Mariahiisall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow. He really is a good ML.

mmem and Tad1989 like this.
  18. ancella82

ancella82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more! Please let me know if there is someone who translate the novel. I would love to read it :love:

19. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    needs more spoilers... this is a fascinating read.