Spoiler I Became Strong At Night And Weak At Day Inside A Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I Became Strong At Night And Weak At Day Inside A Game
    Associated Name: 게임 속 낮져밤이가 되었다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-strong-at-night-and-weak-at-day-inside-a-game/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/3076026346?_s=search&_q=게임+속+낮져밤이가+되었다&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Synopsis:
    I opened my eyes in the game that I loved and hated.
    But now… Weak during the day and strong only at night.
    …With the main characters in the game.

your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: This is not bl. No sign of harem either. MC mostly interact with male characters (OGprot, OGsub, The Professors)

MC possessed in the body of a new playable character of the game that he had played for 7 years. While before that, his character just an extra with not much story.
    When MC possessed the body of a character named Theo, OGTheo already posses a magic sword (talking sword) and a pet Raccoon.
    The OGbody is falling student. Does not have friend but also not bullied. He just live solitary life and an heir of count family.

OGbody has normal constitution body. But considered as weak if compared to trained knight or wizard. However, because he has possession of magic sword. MC is strong only during the night.

OG protagonist of the game is Leon. He was an adopted son of a Duke family and was loved by his adopted family. Before he was adopted, he lived as a commoner but his parent died (i forgot the reason)

Leon is very strong but he hides his ability because he does not want to steal the spotlight from his sibling (the children of the Duke).

Leon lives an ordinary life in academy, not famous, and not everyone know that he is the Duke's son. His achievement in academy is also so so (he hides his skill).

His character is a justice maniac. Strong to the strong but weak to the weak. He is the type who will help everyone in needs.
    He is not cold, very kind but he has that stoic expression. He does not have many friends, Leon is like OG Theo, just lived solitary but peaceful ordinary life.

MC woke up in a room in the dormitory, suddenly there was a monster (chameleon/? i dont remember), then Leon came to the rescue. As Leon hides his power, he can't really put much attack in the monster especially his sword was also a common sword.
    MC then shouted the weakness of the monster and Leon listened to that. He finally killed the monster.

Because of that encounter, Leon has nice impression of MC.
    in swordmanship class, MC does not have partner, Leon then offered himself to be MC's partner.
    Or when MC was having breakfast/lunch, Leon will sit in front of MC. Leon also help MC to find some book references so that MC can write a homework report in time. (MC does not have memory of OGTheo, so he did not know he had homework).

MC only have half a day before he can submit his report... when he try to work on his assignment... some people with black robes attack the academy library and make the students in the library became hostage... MC was in a pinch cause he need to do the assignment for not to be expelled from school .

And in the library at that time is when OGprot met the minor villain in the game and defeat them. However.... reality is different from the game, especially all of that happen during the day.
    MC is very vulnerable and weak and desperately waiting for Leon to come to the rescue

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    MiserableSOUL, Agavadon, Q_Q and 2 others like this.
  4. Q_Q

Q_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 spoilers pls! Or mtl links?

5. Deleted member 372263

Deleted member 372263 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    After submitting his assignment to the lab assistant of his rune professor, Theo bumps into the security guard named Jin on his way back home. Jin mentions that a forbidden book from the library disappeared so on top of the clean up for the library incident, he had additional work to do.

Theo looks back to the original setting of the game. He remembers that there were no such event where a forbidden book disappeared in the original story because Leon defeated the terrorists. While he was contemplating the matter regarding the forbidden book, he hears Choco, his raccoon, arrive. He notices that Choco was covered in dust and wondered where the raccoon might've went. That's when he notices the object in Choco's arms.

Theo realizes that it was the missing forbidden book that Jin was talking about earlier. He panics, knowing that if he's found out to be in possession of that book, he might be expelled from the academy. He tried to coax Choco into putting the book down while convincing himself that there's no need to make a big fuss since it's not like an ordinary raccoon will be able to remove the seal on the book.

Contrary to his expectations, however, Choco managed to unseal the book. Theo immediately tried to take the book away the moment he saw that Choco was about to open it.

Theo successfully took the forbidden book from Choco and hid it in his drawers. He then sat Choco down, attempting to confront the raccoon about the stolen book. He wanted to ask how Choco got his hands on the book but since he was talking to an animal, he knew he wouldn't get any answers at all. So he just compromised with telling Choco not to take the book out of his drawers to which the raccoon, presumably able to understand human words, nodded.

The next day, Theo meets a silver-haired guy. He was a huge muscular guy with blue eyes named Ethan Mertesacker(?). He's the typical warrior type of guy who, according to the original game setting, was a character who often helps out in battle events as a melee/tank. Theo describes Ethan from the game as someone who's fierce, but the Ethan he met this time was the complete opposite of that.

Ethan asks Theo about the library incident. He was close to the student council who were tasked to clean up the aftermath of the incident so Ethan was able to get information on the involved parties. He also talked about the rumors circulating around about the missing forbidden book which made Theo tense as said book is currently inside his room. After their conversation, Ethan bids him goodbye and they split before classes start in the morning.

During lunch, they met again in the cafeteria. Ethan asked to sit at Theo's table, right next to Leon. Theo noticed the large amount of fries on Ethan's plate. To be exact, his meal only consisted of french fries. Compared to that, Leon's plate was much more humble. Theo then decided to share his steak with Leon and Leon told him he'll pay him back for it next time.

After eating, they talked about academics. Ethan asked the two of them whether they prepared for the test that their rune subject instructor, Professor Edmund, will be conducting that day. Theo didn't have any idea that there will be an exam though because it has only been a few days since he possessed Theo's body.

It's been a while since I last read this so I'm not completely sure if it's accurate ;;

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2022
    DarkeAOU likes this.
  6. mumuyu

mumuyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me, how does Leon (game MC) and Theo (MC) relationship progress? will they become closer friends? also, will Leon know that Theo is not the real Theo? im sorry for asking too much questions >___<

7. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They become friends... Leon still not much know a lot about Theo and his circumstance... Mostly they met and interact only in the academy... Just friend not close friend at the moment I read till ch 60

MC was cleaning his dorm room and found a letter under the bed. It was unsend letter OG Theo wrote to his father.
    OG Theo beg his father to let him drop out. He wrote with full of fear that he saw something he shouldn't see in the academy. And he is in much fear if 'they' know that OG Theo know something, he will face death. The description of the letter is that the ink was smeared at the end which means OG Theo wrote them trembling and scared about something. So, OG Theo intentionally become failed student for his dear life, so that he can ranaway. Unfortunately, he didn't send the letter because he was too afraid. And MC who read the letter also trembling.

Agavadon, Cyltea and K3I like this.