Spoiler I Became The Childhood Friend of the Obsessive Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Dec 26, 2020.

1. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the main conflict in this novel? is this novel conflict just around their relationship or is this novel conflict involve heavy stuff such as politic, economy, demon fighting, etc??

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder though does the duke and the family see how her father treats her real time?

3. S.I.Dolboda

S.I.Dolboda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this helps-
    If you are referring to how her father has been treating her and continues to treat her-- yes, to some extent. I'm guessing you've read the translated chapters where the duke finds the king only gave her a slip of paper saying how to introduce herself in the new language.
    The king(our FL's father) doesn't do much which just goes to show how much he doesn't care for her, but he occasionally sends her letters demanding she do certain things to represent her country (example, buy the princess a birthday gift on behalf of her country with a meager amount of money). Each time these letters come to the duke first who gives it to our FL, still he doesn't read them as it would be crossing her privacy. He does try to gage what is written and tries to give the letters when he sees appropriate.

Viliel, feng nao, Vaviana and 25 others like this.
  4. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! Does the king of Liz get some sort of repercussions for his action?

S.I.Dolboda likes this.
  5. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my pleasure!
    From what I have read so far the king hasn't faced any consequences yet. However there seems to be hints/foreshadowing of an insurrection to come-- at least that's what I interpret from the chapters I've read :)

6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 I am a salted fish

Reading List:
    Link
    Does our fl becomes the next ruler of her country ?

whatsthatthing likes this.
  7. S.I.Dolboda

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Elisha's plan and other characters acknowledge that she is the best candidate for the throne(her younger brothers have questionable education and fear their father, while our FL has a stronger education and is intentionally-or-not building a larger network of aristocrats)

I think its safe to say that the novel wants you to believe this will happen, or at least it will be a big problem our two lovers will have to overcome(since the two would "have to" part ways--maybe as adults this won't be a problem?)

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    Lizaahh, Viliel, Vaviana and 23 others like this.
  8. Natamcia

Natamcia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated this 2 chapters and it seems like noel went to the academy and couldnt come on Rieta birthday (idk how old they are, maybe 15?). Noel came to her at night and gave apologizes. It was really cute bcs he said sorry about 20 times:X3:.
    Sorry for any language mistakes, english isnt my mother language

9. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo:
    Rieta is in academy with Darrell, they were going around school etc, darrell met with profesor and left Rieta :blobconfused:
    Rieta, according to darrell request, went to the library on 3th floor to put books down. She was also worried about her accent when she spoke with some ppl but fortunately everything was fine :blobmelt:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  10. Ladiabla

Ladiabla Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo how does rieta's and Noel's relationship develop?? Are there any signs of romance so far

snzzykitten and Viliel like this.
  11. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it doesnt seems so. They arent adults and based on how they react (?) during conversations nothing developed YET
    Just in case i didnt read all chapters so i can be wrong :blobReach:

So, i mtl-ed chapter 94 and i hope that everything was copied well :sweating_profusely:

___

Rieta followed the signs that read 'Rental, return' and walked. Then I found a return window near the small window. "Good morning."
    He handed me the envelope and greeted me. However, it seems that Rieta's greetings were not very important to the librarian.
    He took the book out of the envelope and meticulously checked that all papers were returned in their correct form.
    Long time for that He put the papers in the wooden cart beside him, and nodded slightly.
    “Are you done?”
    Lieta asked so much, it was a bit annoying.
    with a face, banged a stamp on a small piece of paper and handed it over.
    When I received it, it was a 'return confirmation certificate'.
    Perhaps Rieta's question was heard as a request for this certificate.
    'What. It's a good thing to keep documents that prove anything.' Rietta put the confirmation certificate in his pocket and waved goodbye.
    And he looked back. A new landscape that had never been seen before was unfolding.
    The large bookshelves packed tightly into the spacious library room, the books that filled it, and the smell of time-consuming paper and ink,
    "Wow."
    After all, it was Darrell.
    It's quite promising, because it's bigger than the Imperial Library.
    Rieta recalled the Liz Royal Library in her vague memory.
    In fact, she didn't really remember.
    Because I didn't even have the right to borrow the book Rieta. Still, she was lucky enough to follow her father. Was it that big too? Well, it probably wasn't.
    Even if he did, he might have sold all the books that were valuable by now. Rieta was genuinely envious of this place that would serve as the brains of the empire.
    This is the 3rd floor, similar to this building
    Even more so when you consider that there are several more collection rooms of the same size.
    'I can see why they never open to foreigners.' "The Empire would know and cherish the importance of this place. Rumbling, Rumbling."
    As I was looking at the bookshelves blankly, I heard the sound of wheels rolling behind her. Looking back, the librarian, who had just received the return, found a cart full of books was dragging
    All.
    Rieta was standing in the way where he was about to pass, so she quickly left.
    "I'm sorry."
    She offered an apology, but she didn't seem to take it very seriously. No, it seemed to be completely ignored. Maybe he's someone who doesn't enjoy interacting with other people. Rieta, in her little embarrassment, unwittingly mumbled her candid words.
    “You’re so pretty, stop.” It was a barely audible voice, but the cart stopped in front of Rieta. When she looked up in surprise, he was looking at Rieta with a frown on her face. All sorts of worries swept through Rieta's mind, perhaps because the usage was a bit awkward and she felt like a foreigner.
    But the librarian pushed the cart again and passed her.
    “See you then,”
    he murmured in a low voice.
    "Me?"
    Rieta asked unknowingly, but he only pulled the cart without responding. He seems to have felt that it wasn't worth answering. 'Because I have to wait until Darrell comes anyway.'
    Darrell was a polite gentleman, so I won't let Rieta wait here forever. He was sure he would put an umbrella on the professor and pick him up after a short conversation in the lab.
    'Well, is it all right then?
    “I got permission from the librarian, so now I can look around this bookcase with confidence.”
    Thank you.
    "Lieta so only him can hear it
    answered. Of course, there was no answer. Rieta turned in the opposite direction to where the librarian was.
    Maybe it's because people don't seem to like it very much when they're close. He raised his head and looked at the high place of the bookshelf. It was a narrow street, as if it could reach the high ceiling.
    Are all books written by someone? then
    When I thought about it, I was a little surprised. Rieta carefully swept the back of the book, and occasionally took out what was in her eyes.
    So, naturally, Rieta continued to enter the depths of the third-floor library. Surprisingly, I didn't run into anyone, so I felt like I was in a magical library. If it wasn't for the sound of the librarian's wagon from afar, you might even think that you were left alone in this world.
    I didn't even know Then, at some point, Rieta came to the library window. The sound of rain could still be heard through the small window. as if whispering. Maybe it was because it was spring rain. Rita stood there for a moment and listened to the rain. 'Somehow, I think it will be remembered for a long time."
    Rie riding by the window with a enchanted footstep
    approached I was a little curious. What the academy looks like when looking down from the height of the third floor, but when Rieta comes out from among the bookshelves. A boy with dark hair was seen rummaging through books nearby. Rieta turned her body around her quickly, unknowingly, and she hid between the shelves.
    She had to be careful because Noel did just that.
    'Is it Noel?' Rieta looked carefully through the narrow gap on the back of the book without realizing it. Somewhere in the back, he looked familiar, but she couldn't be sure it was Noel. He's the same height as Rieta, so it seems to fit him. At that time, the student who was supposed to be Noel raised his head and hurriedly walked into the bookshelf. Surprised to say that it is a sauce for Rie, quickly
    I grabbed another book and covered my face. And sneakily glanced at the opponent over the book. 'What?.. I thought he was motionless Noel, but he was a very different person. Perhaps if I had seen her face first, Rieta wouldn't have been hiding or hiding like she did a while ago.
    ' Anyway, you need to be careful. "As I was thinking about it, I heard someone's voice from afar.
    Maybe it was a student who had read a book a while ago.
    Soon the surrounding environment came into view.
    "Wow."
    Not only the small square in front of the library, but also the large square at the entrance. It was also fun to see the colorful umbrellas busily running over them. 'I wish to be with those students '
    I suddenly had a thought. It's such a wonderful place, so I thought that I would like to live in a dormitory at all.
    Da got permission from the librarian, so there was nothing to interfere. Rieta put the book she was holding back into place. The rushing footsteps drew nearer. It seems that the quiet peace that I had been enjoying for a long time was also here.
    Rita sighed a little, and she went back to the window. She put down her umbrella and placed her hands on the high window sill.
    Maybe it was a student who had read a book a while ago.
    "Isn't that what the professor said, isn't it?" It seems that there is a group of people who came together. A few students all talked, and they began to approach this way in groups. Whatever it was, there was no need for Rieta to be unnecessarily nervous. I've already done a few encounters with students, so it's good to have a look here
    because it's killing me Noel "Noel, you?" Then. As if someone had read Rieta's mind, she called out Noel's name. I was startled, but I couldn't even look back because I heard the sound from a place closer than I thought. Rita pretended to look out her window normally, listening to the sound behind her.
    There is a possibility that you may have heard it wrong, and there is no guarantee that the name 'Noel' necessarily refers to 'Noel Mayer'. "I'll look for something else. There's a copy of the old material." A voice almost immediately comes from behind... I know it without looking at her face. It was definitely Noel's voice. The Noel Mayer Lietta Knows
    That is. Perhaps he and his friends came here to do the group assignment that Darrell was talking about. “Then, each of us finds what we need and finds what we did.” Noel’s voice grew closer and closer, and Rita felt her back twitch for some reason. bar
    It feels like Labo, but I was frustrated because I couldn't turn my head to check it. She struggled to create the look of Rieta, 'I leisurely look out the window in the rain.' Even though her hands were trembling with tension as they rested on her window sill. "Noel, why are you doing this?" "Uh, no. Anyway, borrowing what each of us was in charge of and gathering in the seminar room. No complaints?" "okay."
    “Okay,” said the students who had gathered together, scattered. Rieta prayed for Noel to go away from here. Did she get through her prayers? Soon the surroundings became quiet. 'Aren't you here anymore? “It seems obvious when you see that there is no such thing as this. Rita quietly turned her head halfway.
    tried No one was there. "Huh." She breathed a sigh of relief involuntarily, as soon as she heard the sound of her bookshelf flipping through the shelves near her. Rieta's gaze turned to that direction without knowing it. There was also a boy with black hair. His face was hidden behind a book.
    'It doesn't seem like Noel?' It was easy to estimate his height thanks to his opponent standing right in front of the bookshelf, but his opponent seemed to be about a pound taller than Lieta. But Noel is almost the same as Lieta. So, it looks like that's another black-haired rock student. Still, Rieta decided not to be vigilant. With a careful step, he walked about two squares from the west avenue where he was.
    did the same Come on, I had to get out of here. Each time Rieta moved through the bookshelves, she approached the stairs, repeatedly checking that no one was around. sneak sneak. Finally, we arrived at the nearest bookshelf from the stairs. Now all that's left is to hurry up and go down there. Fortunately, the only person passing by was the librarian.
    'You act naturally, naturally.' Rieta went down the stairs, trying to calm her heart that was about to burst with tension. By the time I got to the second floor, my steps spontaneously accelerated, perhaps because of the thought that I had left everything. And now I realized The fact that she was biting her lip the whole way down the stairs and barely breathing.
    She let out the breath she had held in until she fully reached the second floor. She said, “Ha.” She lived. the moment you think about it. Someone grabbed her shoulder right behind her.
    ...huegh! "

Bastian, yucardi, Viliel and 15 others like this.
  12. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Agh my cells

95 chapter
    Rieta was so startled that she screamed involuntarily. The eyes of people passing by were focused on Rieta for a moment. He screamed in the quiet library, though it was only natural for it to happen.
    Not only was Rieta embarrassed, but she covered her mouth with both hands, thinking that someone might have found her. And he looked back at her quietly. There was a black umbrella. Above him was the face of the blunt librarian. "Ah." Rieta now knew what mistake he had made.
    It seems that I left an umbrella by the window a while ago. I'm going to spill things over and over again. “Oh, thank you.” By the time Lieta saluted her librarian, all eyes on her had vanished. Everyone soon realized that it wasn't a big deal, so their interest seemed to have cooled. "Uh," the librarian replies briefly to Rieta's greeting.
    He held out his umbrella again. Mumbling to himself with an annoyed, dying face. “I think there are more and more people like Professor Gil Liam.” Rieta Yes? ' I was going to ask the question, but I just quickly got an umbrella.' It's kind of similar to this person Noel. 'He grunts with dissatisfaction with an angry expression on his face, but he acts kindly. Rieta smiled for nothing.
    He made a more serious expression on his face, and then turned around with a stroke. 'It's really similar. "Rieta looked at his back and smiled with her mouth covered. The librarian looked back at Rieta for a moment after climbing all the stairs, be sure to say, 'Don't ever leave your worldly things in the sacred library again.' It was like sending a warning, but of course Rieta responded
    Even though I turned my body around with a stroke without seeing it. Rita looked at where he had disappeared for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders slightly. As he turned to go down the stairs again, something strange came into his sight. Rieta looked back, suppressing her sinister heart. Raising his head high, this time 'it' was seen a little more clearly.
    Noel Mayer on the stairs. He was staring at this side without moving. Looking at his fierce eyes, it was clear that he recognized Rieta. In her mind, Rieta apologized to the librarian a moment ago. I thought that his expression resembled Noel. He didn't look alike at all. Noel's side was much scarier and had a dirty personality.
    This subtle confrontation ensued, and Rieta pondered what to do with it. Of course, the answer was simple, as Darrell Mayer, a senior graduate of this academy, already told me. “You should run away.” Rieta smiled softly at Noel. At the same time, his boundaries were slightly relaxed, and she did not miss the opportunity. Turn around right away, take the rest of the stairs
    started to go I couldn't run, so I walked a little faster. With her head bowed slightly, she walked through her students, checking behind her from time to time. Noel followed. She hadn't been able to run either, and she probably wanted to make sure that others didn't make Rieta doubt her. I'm really grateful for that.
    What if he only had a dirty expression on his personality? Every time I looked back, it felt as if the reaper of death was following me, so my back trembled. Finally, Rieta arrived at the library exit. If she got out of the building, she'd be able to run to some extent, so I didn't know if she would be able to outrun Noel. "Oh, it looks like it's going to be a good return."
    However, the staff who had been kind to Rieta a while ago suddenly spoke to me. “Oh, yes.” Rieta stopped her steps reluctantly. "I think you're out of breath, are you okay?" the neon words worriedly, she nodded her head laboriously. "Mom, I guess it's because I'm not feeling well." there
    There is a break room for staff. If you're not busy, you can take a break. Right now, there's nobody there. "In the break room she was pointing to, there was a welcome footnote written, 'For staff. Students are not allowed.' "Rieta quickly grabbed the lifeline that came down from the sky," she said.
    Rieta is someone who shouldn't come in here, but he didn't want to be caught by Noel, who immediately followed him. On the day she gets caught by Noel, Lieta will have to tell her everything about why she's here. All of that might end up in the Duke's ears. Lieta is a forged document using the Duke's signature, including the fact that she entered here.
    'I never want to be known that much.' Noel won't be able to do anything to Rieta once you get in there. She might come back to her mansion later and make a fuss with her. ・At that time, I have no choice but to pretend that I am not. Then there will be Darrell, so it won't be difficult to roast and boil a single Noel.
    la. Rieta arrived in front of the staff lounge with a little haste. I was happy that the tagging would be over, so I grabbed the doorknob and pushed it. But the door did not open. The cause was simple. It was because a hand suddenly protruding from behind was holding the doorknob with Rieta.
    Liita held the doorknob and sighed for a moment. She knew who was going to stop her like this without even looking back. She, too, caught her eye and had to run into her peers too. .. what are you doing? “To the question that came from behind her, Rieta answered by pushing her doorknob again.” W, students are not allowed here. ""That means it's inside the door. "
    It was so right that Rieta couldn't answer. She turned around without a second thought. With one hand she still gripped the doorknob as if it were her lifeline. “Noel.” He stood at his tiptoe at all, worried that Rieta would run away again. with a wicked face The staring gaze was a little scaryMaybe it's because he has committed a crime. That's why people should live a good life. Rita turned her gaze slightly and conveyed a small wind. "Can't you just pretend you don't know?" A breathless voice was heard. Of course it is, but there is nothing else to say. Rita looked up at him slightly with a desperate face.
    "Only once. Huh?" ".How many more times are you going to do this? I didn't mean it that way. I had to keep both lips closed." I really did. "Noel opened his mouth again after a long time. Rieta stood on the execution table with a heart.
    Both eyes were tightly closed. "Is there any problem? But when I heard an angel's voice coming from nearby, Rita's eyes twinkled and she turned her head. It was a staff member who continued to help Rieta." ? “The staff took turns looking at Noel and Rieta, with a worried face to see if something had happened.
    "This is a room where students are not allowed to enter. He needs a break." Rieta gently nodded her head at that sensible word. If you have anything to argue with, do it, Noel Mayer! “It’s because he’s our child.” Uh, um, Noel seems to have a surprisingly good brain. She quickly found something to refute. And the staff never reacted.
    In response to his answer, the staff's eyes turned to the badge on Rieta's clothes. As a symbol of the peasant family, it was given only to those who worked in the mansion. And the owner of the mansion had some rights over them. Perhaps Noel pointed that out. "That's right," the employee immediately took a few steps back.
    Rieta looked up at Noel with a very apologetic expression on her face. She had a very displeased expression on her face even after having her staff resign in one word. She came here now as a maid of the duke, and
    Can't you just call it rudely? "Master?" As she called out, Noel's shoulders twitched slightly. I looked up to see why he was doing that, and he sighed and lowered his head. "Okay," he said gruntingly, and then took a few steps forward.
    "Aren't you coming?" Rieta followed him without any hesitation at the question she asked while looking around. If I stay here longer, the staff may think it strange. After she nodded her head slightly towards her staff, she soon began chasing Noel. He looked behind her every three steps to make sure Rieta was following her properly. Somehow, if I ran away this time
    Feeling like something big was about to happen, I decided to cooperate with him for now. When they came out of the library, the still raining spring rain blocked the two of them. Soon Noel turned around and held out his hand. It looked like he was asking for an umbrella with Rieta in it. Because he didn't have an umbrella. “Oh, then.” Rie-Ta, quickly opened an umbrella, and Noel.
    placed over the head of Usually, when there is only one umbrella, it is normal for the person to use it to hold an umbrella. "It's really varied." But Noel doesn't seem to like Lieta's behavior. He grabbed the umbrella at once, and started going down the stairs in stride. Rieta quickly followed the umbrella, but it rained lightly. Luckily he wasn't very wet.
    "Follow me quickly. Do you want to advertise that you are here?" Noel gave a pin cup like that, but walked a little slowly. In that respect, she was a little reassured, just like the usual Noel. After she had made it all the way down the stairs, she started going in a direction that Rie Taga had never seen before. If you wander around like this, you probably won't be able to see Darrell again. What should I do?
    Rieta was anxious and looked around from time to time. Then, suddenly, I looked down at Noel, who was standing next to me. 'Come to think of it.'

yucardi, Esmerid, nielyti and 13 others like this.
  13. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it be better to share mtl, or short summary of chapter?
    What do you prefer?

14. whatsthatthing

whatsthatthing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A short summary would be great :LOL:

15. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 I am a salted fish

Reading List:
    Link
    Short summary

Viliel, Natamcia and sh.xn281 like this.
  16. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    short summary since this is spoiler forum

Natamcia likes this.
  17. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah, my fingers :sweating_profusely:
    Chapter 96
    Rieta thought that Noel is really tall compared to when they were same height.
    Noel asked whats this terrible thing. Rieta clothes was maid outfit and it did not suited her.
    Then he asked her why she was here but she couldnt say anything.
    He asked if she came here alone. Silence. He asked with who she came. Silence (lol Rieta)
    He asked where is Alicia (as he thought that it was he) without realizing how much his heart was pounding. Rieta denied that it was Alicia.
    Then who? -Noel (he asked what child it was but i think it was mire like "bastard" Or smth)
    As Rieta could not stand how Noel called her beloved brother she replied that it was Darrel. Silence.
    Noel seemed to be in shock. He asked why.
    Rieta said that she think that he is trying to learn her smth (??)
    When they talked during walk she noticed that he was leaning his umbrella towards Rieta. Rieta was of course Noel 'love coach' so she teached him this for his future Fl.
    A very long time ago.
    But instead Rieta told him that there is no need for him to do it for her since she is aware of his personality and that he will be wet. Then she corrected umbrella. Noel felt uneasy. when he asked here why she teached him that she just always smiled and said that its for a person that will be different from others (special for him).
    Noel thoughts:
    When I was young, I thought that such a person could fall from the sky. As if one day suddenly Lieta had come to his house, but now he did not believe it. Is there no reason for Noel to show meticulous kindness to the guy who suddenly appeared like that? It's not really friendly.

He asked one more time to whom he should be like this, but received the same painfull answer as always.
    He thought that its really sounds like a fairy tale book and said that she still cant past the level of being squirrel. They came to building and Noel said Rieta to stay in room (it was seminary room). Rieta was scared so she reached his wrist and asked if he will come back. He gave her a watch and said that it will take him 5 minutes.

Chapter 97
    After 5 minutes, tired Noel came with the box. It was female student clothes. Rieta thought that it belonged to Noel but he denied it:)blobjoy:)
    Mtl:
    No matter how much the two of them slept together since they were little, they saw everything they couldn't see.(.. -WHAT?)
    "Where can I change clothes?"
    "Go back to the back of the cabinet, there's a narrow space between the walls."
    Rieta looked straight ahead to where he was pointing. Behind the shade was a large armchair that was old and half-covered. This is probably a place for weary students to rest.
    [... ] -(omission of a fragment of the text)
    It looked as if Rieta stood up from her seat and was about to change her clothes.
    Noel looked around in a feeling of embarrassment. Just then, he saw several students passing through the window.
    He hurried to the window and quickly drew the curtain.
    Of course, you can't see the inside of the cabinet through the window, but he was still feeling a bit cautious.
    [... ]
    Noel hurriedly went back to the seminar room door and stood holding the doorknob. It would be difficult for anyone to come in at a time like this. And he leaned his forehead against the door. As my vision darkened, I began to hear the sound coming out of the cabinet more clearly. Fluffing and rubbing the hem, or muttering in trouble. (SORRY but its just to cute not to share mtl :blobrofl:)
    [... ]
    "It's because I'm not good at it... Ugh, Noel. Can you help me?"

What?

Noel glanced over the cabinet with his eyes wide open. 'What the hell are you asking for help?!'
    Various kinds of clothes that people wear came to mind in his head.
    Of course, some of them were also somewhat embarrassing.
    Don't panic, don't panic. Noel Mayer.
    'He exaggerated himself.
    From this point on, he got a bit out of his mind, and these hurtful words ran through his head:
    ‘Your opponent is a squirrel. so calm down. '
    [... ]--------(end of mtl)
    Rieta had some problems with hairpins
    Noel felt frustrated and annoyed.
    Of course, he never expected anything strange!
    Never imagined!
    So, its also turn out that they did not see each other few months.
    same.
    +Mtl:
    Rieta recalled the purpose of coming here. She came here to meet a gatherer who had recently been to the Kingdom of Leeds.
    The existence of the gatherer is a secret, so it is unlikely that Noel, an ordinary student, will know.

Chapter 98
    They where talking and then suddenly Noel pulled Rieta to cabinet(?) and put his hand on her lips. Some students came, looking for Noel. Noel patted Rieta back but it didnt help to comfort her. Finally studens came out and they could do this as well. Thay came back to library, but Darrell wasnt there.
    Its turn out that professor they were looking for was Gillium which always lose his umbrellas (the one who went somewhere with Darrell)
    They came to classroom but there was just reasercher who help's professor Gillium. They chatted, Noel left, but Rieta stared at men for a while as she wanted to say something.

Chapter 99
    Its turn out, that reasercher was this Gillium, and made a bet with Darrell whatever will they recognize him (?)
    Blablabla
    Mtl:
    "I'm really worried. You can't believe a man who is so shiny on the outside and dark on the inside."
    I blinked and looked at what that means, and he pointed to Noel standing behind Rieta. "Even if it's the same brother, it's better that way. It's a bit dark on the outside, and it's soft and gentle on the inside."
    “You bastard, what are you talking about?” Noel rushes straight to the gatherer. (Hahahah)
    As he was about to go, Rieta quickly grabbed my arm and dried it.
    "Noel."
    "Hey! You know what that bastard said to me?!"
    "It's not very wrong."
    "What?!" Noel screamed and turned to Lieta, who grabbed my arm.
    "Hey, Noel. You're sweet."
    Of course, usually grumpy.
    Still, there was no reason to give him a bad rating until the day he gets help from Noel like today.
    “Noel is kind, why are you mad at that?” “That, that’s it…”
    Noel’s voice softened with anger.

Still, the glance at the gatherer did not stop, as if he did not like it.
    "see."
    [... ]-------(end of mtl)
    Professor wanted to be call by name/Bibi (tf :blobrofl:)
    Rieta introduced herself and wanted to do same with Noel but:
    "I know. Noel is kind and gentle." Noel was furious again at the tone that seemed to be teasing, and he jumped up from his seat, and Rieta had to stop him again this time.

Apparently, Rieta asked how is the kingdom.
    There was a beautiful girl from village, which king wanted. But she had a lover and run away with him+ some villagers. But they were caught.

Sorry for any mistakes, English isnt my mother Language :blobdizzy::sweating_profusely:

FOUND IT!
    in 80 chapter is time skip, Rieta is 14 years old, and in 86 chapter was her 15 birthday party
    /SPOILER]

Anyway its still long way to go for Noel. He is too shy :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobjoy:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  18. Natamcia

Reading List:
    Link
    They are talking about kingdom blablabla, nothing interesting, and then---

Mtl:
    "You'd be better off just staying in this country."
    At that moment, Rieta wanted to ask, why do you think so?
    Perhaps at the end of his words again.

“Now there is no one in the country waiting for you.” ( :blob_teary::blobdevil:)

Probably because the sneer was clinging to it.
    The first to react to that was Noel.
    He pulled Bibi's collar rough across the table.
    "You want to die?!"
    "No!"
    Rieta quickly stopped him, but this time the plea didn't work.
    Noel sharpened her teeth at a distance almost touching her face with Bib.
    "Noel, please."
    "Nong?
    Ha, Alicia in this place.
    If there had been, this bastard's hair would have already been mopping the dust off the floor! "
    "Noel! "
    "If you say anything, you're talking! How much this bastard knows about the princess! "
    "Well, but you two don't know much about the Leeds Kingdom, do you? "
    I wish you could stay still.
    Bibi aroused Noel's anger with useless words.
    No, at least in Rieta's eyes now.
    somehow seemed to do it on purpose.
    “You”
    Noel pulled him closer and stared sharply at him.
    Even at that moment, Rieta was pulling Noel here and there and begging him to stop, but it doesn't work at all, perhaps because of his excitement.
    what to do On the day Noel even touched
    Bibi.
    Rieta was thinking, 'Something might be quite big.'
    Suddenly, a cute sound of 'powder' resounded between the two men in Rieta's ears.
    That's the kind of sound you would hear when you kiss. ( :blobfearful: i a-i am speechless...)
    surely.
    Rieta grabbed Noel's arm and raised her head cautiously.
    Then she saw Bibi smiling happily.
    Noel's cheeks that have turned white
    came into sight
    “You.”
    After a while, Noel spoke.
    His words were trembling.
    “What are you doing to me now?”
    "That means it can't be helped. Confucius is within range. Bibi, you're a loner."
    Then, Bibi pushed her lips out again, and Noel immediately let go of the collar he was holding.
    Then I covered my mouth with both hands and looked up at the air in despair.
    “Hey, Confucius, no doubt,”
    when Bibi tried to point out something, Noel shouted with a blushing face.
    "no!"
    "But that delicate reaction never goes away!"
    "No! It's not the first time?!"
    "Ah, I'm glad I did. I thought I became an unscrupulous person who stole someone's first kiss.
    I see.
    ""Noisy! Do you think someone like you would be dishonorable?! "
    Even if it wasn't the first kiss(wait, what:sweating_profusely:), it doesn't seem to change that Noel was being dishonored.
    Rieta wanted to point out that, but for now, I'll just stand still.
    It seems like Noel is half-hearted.

After this there was just some more Rieta thoughts and end.
    During tl i thought that Rieta kissed Noel :blob_catflip:

Here is new chapter :blobpopcorn: (04.07.2021):

Chapter 101

They are still talking.
    Bibi also said to give him a prize after she become king ( :blobpopcorn_cool: ).
    There is mention about some promise with Liz (probably Alice?) that she will definitely return (probably to her kingdom).
    After this they met with Darrell blablabla. Darrell and Riera are coming back to mansion. Suddenly darrell
    Said that he will need to go to party cuz of soon to be knight appointment ceremony.
    Rieta asked if she should also go, and darrel said that it would be nice.
    Blablabla
    Rieta changed her clothes, and Darrell POV:

Before leaving the Academy, Darrell recalled being asked by Noel.
    “Brother, please let the princess meet Alicia.” (they will meet at this appointment ceremony/party)
    It seemed to mean that Rieta was somewhat shocked at her meeting with Bibi.
    Yes, of course, it was inevitable.
    “I think, Noel, it would be nice if you could come back to the mansion even for a moment.”
    At Darrel’s suggestion, Noel immediately shook his head
    [... ]
    At the words of his earnestly asking brother, Darrell had no choice but to nod his head.
    ~~~~~~~~
    They finally arive. Rieta went to bathtub.
    End

(07.07.2021)
    Rieta think of coming back to her kingdom after turning 16 years old. Also she think about noel. He mentioned that kiss wasnt his first kiss (this kiss with bibi :blobamused: ) so she thought that the person who noel kissed was a girl who shared with him clothes (those who Rieta wored)
    Rieta also met with Gabriella. (Gabriella Farrell, the only heir of empire,but its probably mean that she is one and only princess of empire) they were doing smth and talking
    At the end princess mentioned that her fiance/ husband has been decided.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    snzzykitten, Lizaahh, Viliel and 16 others like this.
  19. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler... can’t wait for Noel to be honest with his feeling and the FL see’s him as a Man ✨

Natamcia likes this.
  20. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest, normally childhood arcs are boring, but this one is actually really well written. They're not perfect mini adults. They're irrational sometimes, they're goofy, they're insecure, in short, they act like believable and cute little kids. The FL isn't some sort of OP princess who is so perfect everyone is in love with her and how cute she is instantly, the ML doesn't fall in love with her at first sight, her adoptive dad isn't all weird and overprotective the first time they meet, it's relationships that build up in a believable way over time. I truly can't think of a better written childhood arc in an isekai, in terms of making the kids feel like actual kids. I'm really enjoying it, it's making me nostalgic for my own childhood and my best friend/kind of rival :) the bragging, the competitiveness, the child like jealousy, it's all perfect <3