Spoiler I Became the First Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ArguingApples, Aug 23, 2020.

1. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    Reborn as a sword, he lived for hundreds of years, and then he occupied the body of a 15-year-old prince.

Does anyone have spoilers for this one?? I'm dying to know what happens in the story! It's sooo interesting!!

limueee likes this.
  2. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading this through Ridibooks one free chapter per day, so I'm at chapter 71 of the raws. It's still in the middle of the Orc Wars arc. Lots of people died, including his uncle who's now MIA. Then, there's Adelia who goes full berserker, Eli who somehow redeems himself, and the second prince who is on our MC's side now. MC also gains the respect of the Balahard fortress soldiers, though most of them died and the fortress gets destroyed by the orc army. And as the second title of the series suggests, songs/poems do play a huge part in this series.

reader_O8, chefcheese, Ahmya and 6 others like this.
  3. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    so there's going to be an epic war soon!! This is really giving me Trash of the Count's Family vibes. Thank you!
    I'm just wondering, are there any specifics on how people's perception of him changed? Was he at least able to satisfactorily get powerful by the time the orcs attacked? I've been reading the translated chapters but its only up to chapter 26.

4. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    There's going to be a ball soon, and a lot of people will be surprised by how our MC changed. However, it was only when he went to the fortress that he becomes more powerful. A lot of people's perception of him changed there, but as I said in the post earlier, most of those people ended up dying in the war. Second prince and Bernardo Eli are the ones who've changed and now support Idrian.

Some more spoilers:
    • Most of the noblemen who were in that noblemen's society were sent to the fortress as punishment, and Eli was the only one among them to have survived.
    • He'll also be involved with an old female elf (I forgot if he got engaged to her or not), though she's quite a troublemaker (she once provoked the orcs to attack the fortress). It's still unclear if she or the elves are his allies or enemies.
    • The war was harsh. When Idrian asked the nobles and royals to send reinforcements, they didn't believe him and only sent the 2nd prince Maximilian. Then the fortress fell and the front lines of the war shifted, so when Idrian met with some of the nobles, he killed all the nobles who didn't made an effort to support him or send reinforcements.

5. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    from the looks of things, he'll truly be brutal then. I guess he's going to be more like a tyrant. How about the queen and the king? Was he finally recognized by them? And I kind of feel bad for the uncle, the strength he believed in so much was actually just scratching the surface of real power and he just grew stagnant as time passed.
    Also, I'm sorely wishing that this isn't a harem. hahah.... (laughing nervously)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  6. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much change yet for the king and queen, as it's still the same from the translated chapters. As for the harem, I tried to read the comments from Ridibooks, and they said that there wasn't much romance here.

Ahmya and ArguingApples like this.
  7. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I just wanted to ask, what happens in the Templar Castle when the prince and his uncle visited? Did a fight break out between him and the knights? They were clearly hostile to him because of Arwen. Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Korleone likes this.
  8. angie_sash

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I actually forgot about this part. I think there was a fight, but I can't remember if it was Arwen fighting, or if it was the prince fighting.

Ahmya and ArguingApples like this.
  9. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoliers?

10. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. I just have one small detail to add to this.

The MC did kill the nobles who refused to aid them in the Orc war. 12 noble heads were killed to be exact. Now, there were only 4 nobles left with leaders. The 2nd Prince and Eli were with the remaining nobles and they told them that the 12 nobles were killed by the orcs and not the 1st Prince.
    Now, they're being attacked and the 1st Prince is running around, defeating the Orcs.

11. Enjiart

Enjiart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, it's been 2 weeks and still no updates... I'm dying, seriously... I just love novels with Trash of the Counts family vibe... Sob... Is there any other novels with the same vibe? Help me mate... I'm dying...

12. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    The Holy Emperor's Grandson is a Necromancer has the same vibe...with mc possessing the body of a trash prince and had to go through some crazy stuff that helped rebuild his reputation and the concept of using necromancy with holy power is kind of unique...

13. Enjiart

Enjiart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it m8, looks like we have same preferences (*´∇`*)

14. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys...if your looking for spoilers, there's actually an mtl of this on a site, just search the title on google with 'mtl' and then boom! :blobuwu::blobuwu:Lol just realized it a while ago and now I'm reading it though it's just mtl it's actually something I can understand unlike other k novels' mtl...

It has 351 chapters at the moment...I got to satisfy my cravings!!:blobxd::blobhug::blobthinkingsmirk:

Looks like we are!!! (* insert one piece we are song):blobphone::blobhighfive:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    ArguingApples likes this.
  15. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The king is not bad, so as the queen. The king was at one side competent, but he was also incompetent because he was in a difficult situation. Toward the empire, he did not want to retreat but he also could not move forward. The king dislikes/hates Adrian because of misunderstanding (i think if i remember correctly Montpellier framed OG Adrian, so the king misunderstand him and hates him) but eventually the misunderstanding was resolved, even the king apologize and feel guilty of what he had done to Adrian. As for the Queen, she was the little sister of Count Balahard, and she was an archer (knight) before she married the King, unfortunately when there was a war against the empire (Leonberg declares independence) the Queen died to protect the royal palace (empire army infiltrate the royal capital). She stands firm in the castle wall with her bow and kills more than 100 knights and soldiers from the empire, when she was at her limit, she did not want to be a war prisoner or held captive so she commit suicide by jumping down from the castle wall.

Rin.rinaaa, kawaii12345 and Korleone like this.
  16. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, she actually died? In which chapter!? I really liked the queen... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Is there romance in it? I hope not... ;-;

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  17. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    No, atleast I don't think so...so far, there wasn't any romance from where I've read...and mc is just busy collecting troubles and solving them...

Mc's romance is he's shovel and musket:blobjoy:

18. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here after reading trash of the count's family..........From previous conversation it sound interesting and I will give it a go....

19. tired_abyss

tired_abyss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Un, I’m at chapter 214 in Active Translations (Awesom site btw, has a lot of good quality novels) and istg that the MC’s wife is his freakin former body/ a sword.

watha2 likes this.
  20. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there wasn't any romance throughout the ending...it was kinda like an open ending:blobhug: AND what I was talking about was the Emperor's grandson is a Necromancer because dearest reader asked if there's any romance:blobsweat_2::blobrofl::blobwink:

prince allen gave the throne to he's older brother the first prince after defeating the enemies then he set out on an adventure and traveled the world with Charlotte, alice and the alchemist

:blobamused:Though I agree he's wife is he's sword, the baby finally became he's after hard work haha:blob_grin:( in the novel i became the first prince) sorry if it was confusing:blobsweat:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021