Korean I Became the Master of the Emperor

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aranha Vermelha, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: 황제의 상관이 되었습니다
    English Title (MTL):
    I Became the Master of the Emperor
    Raw Link:

NU Link: none
    Author: 유서안
    Year: 2019
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: So, the female lead was one of the most powerful people on the empire and she was the commander of the knights of the Emperor. She died during an attack and reincarnated into a concubine's body years later. It was all the fault of some weird God that talks to her, and now she needs to try to better her relationship with her aide, who is now the new Emperor. That was what I understood with MTL, and I read up to chapter 6. I'm curious to see where this story is going. Also, the rating is pretty good. I hope someone picks it up.
    Description (MTL):
    I died on the battlefield. When I opened my eyes, I was next to a man I didn't know. What's going on?

"What do you mean, a man you don't know? He's your aide."

My aide isn't like that. He's much younger than me!

"It's been 10 years since you died, so it's different from then."

What? 10 years?

"By the way, your body is rotten, so you properly possessed the emperor's concubine. Get used to your new body, get along well with the emperor."

What? I can't believe I'm playing with the vice minister of the emperor's palace. Is it an affair?

"No, he's the new emperor now."

What?!

It is said that rivers and mountains change in 10 years, but I didn't know that the emperor would change. I didn't know that my aide, who thought he was a commoner, would become the new emperor.

....But in this case, what should I think of Jae? My servant or His Highness? Or my husband?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Baldingere and Lilac0420 like this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link