Spoiler 불륜남과 사는 남주 엄마가 되었다|I Became The Mother Of the Male Lead Who Lives With An Ad**terous Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Sep 9, 2021.

1. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    불륜남과 사는 남주 엄마가 되었다,I Became The Mother Of the Male Lead Who Lives With An Ad**terous Man,I Became The Mother Of The Male Lead Who Lives With An Affair Man
    Official Raws: NU Link:
    Author: 문다해
    Artist:몽글
    Year: 2021
    Summary:
    I became the mother of the male lead, who traumatized him by hanging herself because of her cheating husband.

There’s no way I wouldn’t give that cheating bastard a taste of his own medicine. So I slowly collected evidence and threw the divorce papers in his face.

“You’re nothing more than tr*sh.”

Don’t worry, son. Even if I got divorced, I’ll make sure you end up with the female lead.

I had the male and female lead meet just as they did in the story, however, they don’t want to be together and choose to cling onto me instead.

“Mom, I don’t need anyone else. Can’t we just live together happily?”

“I’ve always wanted to have a mother like you, for at least a day, Countess.”

My ex-husband, who had no interest in me in the original story, keeps following me around.

“Can’t you come back to me? I was wrong.”

“What’s broken can’t be fixed.”

“Please, I beg you.”

The father of the female lead has also become obsessed with me.

“I won’t let you go back to that bastard. I’ll make sure to keep you by my side no matter what.”

I have no intentions of ending up with a cheater…?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    KuranFan, assiralc_, AnnHime and 24 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the summary sounds so confusing

4. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its interesting that the father of FL then the mother of ML :blobfearful: Mother and son moments:blobnosebleed: It's interesting but confusing :blobmelt:

shiory and twilight_123 like this.
  5. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover 1
    [​IMG]
    Cover 2:
    [​IMG]
    Character list:
    Rachel Fram - Female lead. Her father was Count Fram and died when she was in her teens, who in grief married Count Theodore Elosa.
    Graham - The book's male lead and Rachel's son.
    Xi'an - The grand duke, male lead, and father of Dolorisa.
    Dolorisa - The book's female lead and Xian/Sian's daughter.
    Atreiyu - The crown prince, who unlike his father is a decent guy.
    Theodore Elosa - Rachel's ex. He cheated on Rachel for 7 years without Rachel knowing.
    Emperor Sigar - the books main villain

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    twilight_123 and Lucila like this.
  7. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol im sorry but the title is hilarious

aom likes this.
  8. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. MC's husband had an affair with 9 years younger than her.
    2. MC's husband somehow manipulated her by introducing the girl and be friends with her.
    3. Trash
    4. Just trash
    I was happy seeing he is not the mlƐ>

9. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realy search in Google this title----and it show me all the therapies and mental health :facepalm::blobdizzy:

Did someone already pick this up? :blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

aom likes this.
  10. _.nblaaa

_.nblaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankie you!

11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i know the ending , I'll read the whole novel and share some spoilers here

12. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Dolorisa biological mother?did ml loved her?

aom and mg534 like this.
  13. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think he did , dolorisa was born between a maid and him , she is is illegitimate child

edit: i got confused with another story, sorry

he didn't , in fact dolorisa is the illegitimate child of Sigar (the emperor ) so tecnically she is his nephew , dolorisa was born between the emperor and a maid called lily. of course nor the emperor nor empress welcome dolorisa since he already have an heir , the maid got scared and runed away leaving behind dolorisa . after ten days dolorisa was born, the emperor asked sian to kill ker , but he couldn't, because he tought how could he kill a baby that jus born.
    so he decided to raise her as his own child at the age of 19 , he thought the emperor would be against it but he was willing to acept it .
    the emperor was happy that he even change the imperial law so Dolorisa could become the perfect daughter for Sian, the chage of law was that even if it is an adopted child or illegitimate child , you can register the child and be included in the aristocratic list. Titles and property can also be transferred..
    this was also because the emperor wanted to block sian's chances of getting married
    since sian was like the top best marriage canditade in the empire but the moment sian adopted dolorisa , his chances of getting married decreased beacuse raising an unknown child make him have rumors about hidden women, promiscuous personal life, dirty tastes but he didn't care because he wanted to proctect dolorisa

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  14. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the end of the ex-husband and the lover?

which chapter did the divorce occur?

15. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Caloli

Caloli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler :aww::aww::aww:

17. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls ::bloblove::

18. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    In short, he was executed by the noble senate for whom Sian is in charge. It's actually a list of how he suffered LOL and I loved it! This is how it happened :
    1. With the help of Sian, Rachel was able to charge Theo of rebelling so he was imprisoned. Before getting imprisoned, he was hiding in a townhouse with his mother and Rachel knew his location but kept quite instead of reporting it as she wanted him to suffer by destroying his relationship with Jane by having a misunderstanding between them. Only after this he was imprisoned (it actually took months I think after he was announced as a traitor).
    2. When he was about to be executed by the emperor he cussed at Rachel and Sian that how he (Sian) had an affair with his wife (Rachel). The emperor, Sigar, who was wanted to trample Sian spared Theo and made him his assistant thinking he would try to convince Rachel to love him (Theo) again due to which Sian would be left broken.
    3. Contradicting to his expectations his plan backfired.
      • They made flyer saying that how Rachel an Sian had an affair and Rachel seduced him with a special night technique - basically tarnishing their reputation. So, Sian and Rachel got together in a fake engagement. The emperor attending the Jacob's ball and tried to embarrass both but of course our ML and FL were ahead. They announced in that their engagement word leaked out and someone made the flyers and side by side exposed that it was Theo's handwriting in the flyer thus said that theo deceived the emperor.
      • After that Theo wrote letters (the content included emotional blackmailing that how he would kill himself if Rachel didn't come back to him) to Rachel and sent them through Atrieyu (he fooled Theo by saying that he was on the same side of him and then asked forgiveness from his father, the emperor that he is reflecting on himself and would deliver the letter himself as Rachel would allow him). Atrieyu bought reply from Rachel and the third time Rachel saw this as an opportunity to have Theo be executed by the Noble Senate so she asked Atrieyu to send another letter to Sian beside the reply letter and told him to purposely switch the two (Basically give the letter meant to Sian to Theo). The letter for Sian contained that Rachel would wait for him in the 2nd floor guest room at midnight and the emperor gave Theo a dagger and told him to kill Rachel. Rachel waited for Theo lying on bed while Sian hid in darkness and when Theo arrived he tried to molest Rachel but Sian kept his sword at his neck. Then he was charged with trespassing, stalking, molestation.
      • The issue was transferred to Noble Senate that doesn't need Emperor's opinion and as the head was Sian, Theo was imprisoned and was given was a stem drug that men hated? (sorry, it wasn't clear in the MTL). After this he was executed.

She is actually living in a small village in the countryside. Rachel didn't punish Jane as she had made a Deal with Jane's Father, Karl the butler of the mansion that if he accepted his crimes jane wouldn't suffer. He loved Jane so he chose to sacrifice. They both shared letters

It wasn't in a specific chapter, she just filed a complaint for annulment that needed the approval of both temple and emperor which she got through Rylus (temple) and convincing of Sian to his brother (Emperor). As Theo was announced a Traitor, the divorce happed naturally as Rachel innocence's was proven by Sian. I think it be can be said it was around 20-30 chapter?

I can share more spoilers if anyone wants ::bloblove::

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022