Spoiler I Became The Stepmother Of An Irrevocable Dark Family / 갱생불가 흑막가의 새엄마가 되었다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want her to leave for the child’s sake, but I feel like the Duke need a wake up call in how he has been treating her. But then again the one who has to pay the price for his foolishness is the child, if she leave, and that’s unfair too. Either way, he’s the trouble but others are the one who’s paying for it. So FL has to sacrifice her emotional well-being being for the child isn’t it? Is there any spoiler at this point of his “wake up” call? I wanted him to regret badly of what he did to his child and FL. I hope it’ll be soon, else he’s the one who’s going to destroy his own daughter that he claimed to love so much. If he truly did, why can’t he recognize who’s done better for her? And who’s actually better for her well being? It seems to me like he didn’t even listen to his daughter’s words at all and automatically considered that her attitude is bad because it goes against him. Dude is too deluded to think that he’s the only one who’s right.

2. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is very painful

3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It became hella complicated. Hahahah
    I honestly don't get it

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Xienne likes this.
  4. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she was legit crying. I read it more that she was throwing a tantrum. My brother would do the same and yes, we let him cry until he was done. He was given hugs and kisses afterwards but only after his tantrum was over and he realized he wasn't getting what he wanted. Genuine crying was treated completely different with all the love and reassurance a child could want (and this included nightmares or other traumas). I think the MC was treating it as a tantrum. She was trying to show her that she wouldn't give in to reckless demands and that crying wasn't going to win her everything.

PS
    Thanks everyone for the spoilers.

5. deepikasymth

deepikasymth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Luca ,i wonder who is he ~ and the duke seems like a hole douchebag father

crystalleciel and LokaLari like this.
  6. h e l i x

h e l i x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MORE SPOILERS PLEASE I WANNA SEE THE DUKE REGRET

Bathroom_Vocalist and LokaLari like this.
  7. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it updated to manhwa yet?

8. dagrandesibuna

dagrandesibuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers, I originally came because I was extremely mad at the duke and frustrated with everything as well but the spoilers made me even angrier. I hope there are more spoilers as to what happens to FL after she leaves, Rere and I WANT TO READ THAT THE DUKE IS IN PAIN

LokaLari, Mi shiru and illysillymilly like this.
  9. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luca and Duke are the same people. But the Duke is basically Luca from the past, as Luca is the one who's the real Duke. Luckily Leone helps and awakens him, so there will only be one real duke. Rere of course doesn't know, but I believe she does later on (but I'm not really sure). So basically Luca is the ML, and as you can see, he is the total opposite of the past duke and is more mature, so don't hate the duke from the past, because he's still immature, but Luca is trying his best to make up for it, and everything will be fixed (I believe).

10. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what age is the current Duke "stuck" at? How did his split appearance happen in the first place? If you don't mind, can you spoil more of what happens in the story?

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Rere considering the Duke to be her daddy and doesn’t like Luca?

LokaLari, Mikaa and Xienne like this.
  12. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because she doesn't know who Luca is. Luca kept his identity a secret, so no one would get confused, also because no one might believe him if he admitted it (at least that's what I believe).

To be honest with you, I was only able to gather this much info from the other spoilers around me, but I am not sure of the rest, but I'll check. :)

13. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah right, people think just bcs someone has a child, they would automatically become a good parent right from the beginning.

14. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know what? I kinda understood the dad a little bit. Before Leona came into picture, Ian kinda believed he had a strong bond with Rere. Sometimes you can also see this is a modern perspective, imagine a single parent working hard for their children thus leaving the supposedly care to a nanny and showering the neglect by gifts. In a parent perspective, they believe that what they did was correct because they know in their heart that they loved their children and they are not lacking in anything at all since there is a “nanny” who will take care of her however that is not the case for the children since children craved for parents attention and care rather than a stranger. (This is a common scenario in a rich househould with the same situation). Ian as a parent did not clearly see Rere’s point of view that’s why when Rere started to turn her back on him, he became scared that he will lost Rere. Apart from that he failed to considered Rere’s issue with the nanny. Now In his perspective ofc he will view it as, ‘we are not like this when Leona came’ (as I said he’s only viewing it from his perspective and when u view things just in your perspective you will not see the whole picture) ‘this change happened because of Leona so she’s the one at fault here’, hence why Ian gets mad at Leona. I’m not justifying his actions but I just want to explain for us to better understand him on why he is like that

Now I want to know how will the Duke redeem himself to Rere? And how will he start to change? :blob_plusone:

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just came from reading the latest update. At this point, what happens AFTER MC leaves? Does the Duke FINALLY start to listen to Rere sincerely? Does Luca intervene in some way before MC leaves or does whatever special alternate body/time shenanigans? So, the Duke in the synopsis asking to be with MCs side or basically telling her he'll keep watch over her, is it Luca at that point? Are we close to MC winning Ian portion? When does Astra start to leave (or get heavily injured like what is supposed to happen to her). Lastly, any explanation why MC is immune to an extent to Luca's magic?

16. claudebear

claudebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t really agree to this. Being too “busy” with work to notice what’s going on with your child IS negligence??? That’s the literal definition of it? There is no way it’s not. And child negligence is a form of abuse. It’s not a physical form of abuse, but mentally and emotionally it is.

And while he tried to make up for Rere’s abuse by spoiling her, at the end of the day, he still never listens to her. What’s the point of spoiling someone when you didn’t give them anything they wanted in the first place? He’s not a good father or a husband. Just because you tried doesn’t justify that you’re just not good at it.

Anyway, I’m 28 ch in and after reading some spoilers, there might be a reason why the Duke’s common sense and emotions are shit. But just bc there’s a reason for his actions doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. If you were hypnotized and told to hit someone and you did, you can’t say you never hit anyone.

Moully, Deaf Bunny, Kezi and 15 others like this.
  17. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha.... KFC! Yeah, it would be great if every Korean novel was short.

Thanks for the spoilers @MayaAelins @Magicals and @Hypothon!

18. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please don’t forget that they are nobles.
    And nobles don’t raise their children the same as modern time.
    honestly, some nobles will be enraged about if their children was abused not out of love but because of tradition, pride and so on.
    the duke truly loves his daughter.
    it’s just he doesn’t know how to raise a child. which is normal for a person in his position.
    let be honest it’s the duke job to governs over his territory (business, politics, finance, etc.). while the duchess take car of the house affairs (financial matters, decorations, employments, etc.)
    however there is no duchess. hence the duke has the job of two people.
    hence “busy”

you got me? and let’s not forget the nanny is from the royal family.
    so even if the duke didn’t like the nanny he will have to treat her out of respect. cuz if he didn’t that will be like slapping the royalty face.

I understand where you are coming from as a person from the 21st century. however their methods in raising children is different from modern times plus I don’t think that children development studies/research are available in their era.
    I just wanted to emphasize on that.

not to mention there is something fishy going on with the duke

19. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers for this? At first it was good, but lately it seems the MC lost her motivation? Wondering if the story will pick up again like how it had a strong start.

LokaLari likes this.
  20. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My good friends, is there any spoiler for this nivel?

LokaLari and Angel0sh like this.