Spoiler I Became The Stepmother Of An Irrevocable Dark Family / 갱생불가 흑막가의 새엄마가 되었다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for the next chapter. Will the duke regret his decision for begging her to leave the mansion? Could someone give the spoilerr

LokaLari likes this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we reached the chapter as far as the spoilers go, going back to my questions above:
    a. MC able to leave successfully?
    b. last minute Luca intervention
    c. Rere reaction
    d. Ian FINALLY listening
    e. when Astra leaves

3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her novel has already reached Leona's chapter gone.So what happened to Rere after Leona left ?Seriously I really hate Duke.I want him to regret and beg for Leona to come back to him!

LokaLari, dagrandesibuna and Xienne like this.
  4. Pochoclo

Pochoclo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the link to the raw? So i can mtl? I'm so courious!:aww:

LokaLari likes this.
  5. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically she went to church and met a strange old man. That man seems to know something about Leona but she got scared and run away. On the way she met with Luca. She thought he was there by the duke order, but he actually come to persuade her to return. The duke is currently looking for her, too.

He basically saying all the sweet stuff, i lowkey think he's confessing. But Leona got angry and confused so she said she wanted to leave. Then he said if she was serious about it then he will fully support her decision no matter what. He held her and they teleported to a port. But during that..she couldn't hear his heartbeat.

So they bid goodbye, but then Leona changed her mind because she realize how much she loved Rere. So they went back to her old house and found the duke on a rampage. He threatened Leona's family and it totally absurd considering he's the one who kick her out. So Leona casually walked closer and call him.
    I dont know how to make structured spoiler thread like the other so I dump everything. I tried to do it chronologically as much as i can.

6. Thinkokoro

Thinkokoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait, they went back together, and then saw Duke rampage, so Luca and Duke not the same person? Im confuse cus someone said before they are same person

https://page.kakao.com/home/갱생불가-흑막가의-새엄마가-되었다/55128581

Creolenerd and LokaLari like this.
  7. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Any spoilers on the ending? Or any big events we should be prepping ourselves with?

LokaLari likes this.
  9. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more plzzzzzz:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: after she left and came back

10. Denizzzz

Denizzzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone can tell me how to get into kakaopage???? I have an account but i just cant read this novel. Just how the hell should i found this verification code??? And none of them is my operator??? What should i do

RanMitake69 likes this.
  11. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Hannah Potter

Hannah Potter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so you're telling me that this dude marries women at random and brings in his home to be his daughters stepmom?????? tf???
    isn't there already our mc for that? btw HOW MANY stepmom does his daughter needs anyway? wasn't one at a time enough?
    i'm glad i decided to come here before i started reading this!....

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh this novel made me cry sooo hard, especially the chapters after MC's return! I'd appreciate any spoilers beyond chapter 40!

Extremely curious about the old man in the temple as well. He said she's going to come back to them. Is she some sort of a saint?

P.S. Read it. It's worth it.The bond between the MC and Rere (daughter) is lovely. She's such a huge tsundere. Just prepare yourself for a little bit of heartbreak because it's quite realistic. Have a little bit of patience for the Duke as well. Not everything is what it seems. To stress, he said these words:
    “…Now I feel like I’ve come to my senses. I don’t think I was myself at that time. It was as if I was controlled by magic.”

14. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  15. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil what happened?

16. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What Happened then??

17. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know who is Rere mother and how is the ending? Ty

18. YuuYukiYuno

YuuYukiYuno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoilers Who is Reres birth mom?
    How do things go after she comes bcak?

19. YuuYukiYuno

YuuYukiYuno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind i just read the novel so far here is the info we have on Rere's Biological Mom
    -She made a rose garden for Rere
    -she loved painting and was confimed by the duke she was ill like Rere
    -She was scared of having children but regardless she gave birth to Rere and was very happy when she was born
    Ps if i find more info ill write it

Ok i wanted to add here was basicly happened After Leona approach Ian as he was threating her family to know where she was
    -She has a kind of Heart to Heart with Luca's and herself and relized just how much she loves Rere and wants to be there for her and protect her be the mother she needs so she makes up her mind and goes to the ruckus Ian is doing (also note that in this chapter she basically cries 3 times 2 times with Luca's and 1 after reuniting with Rere)
    -basically she approach him after she saw him break her families door and she calls out to him after he realizes its her he basically almost runs to her and looks like a boy who misses his girlfriend XD
    -After that she basically Breaks relation with her family as she hates them for trying to make her ask the Ian to give them money to supposedly "fix the door" whens its obvious they will spend it on crap
    -after that Her and Ian talk as the walk together and Ian tellers her that he has been looking for her after she left Rere basically poured her heart out on him on how she felt and miss and wanted Leona to come back
    -he tells her she doesn't need to forgive him, he will do anything if it means Leona comes back and becomes Rere's Mother again
    -she of course accepts becauseshe loves Rere so much and misses her and just wants to be with her
    -She also tells him she wont forgive him (though she admits she kinda feels bad but regardless he needs to learn)
    ill stop for now ill do part 2 when i wake up because am getting to the very emotional part that killed me also i left some things out as i see there are people translating the Novel for people who want to read and have a better experience

20. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Rere mom died? Ty

wellmoon and SofiyeJaan like this.