Spoiler I Became The Stepmother Of An Irrevocable Dark Family / 갱생불가 흑막가의 새엄마가 되었다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. YuuYukiYuno

YuuYukiYuno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea she died After giving birth to her she got the chance to see her but didn't get the chance to name her the only thing she left behind for Rere was a Rose Garden like Playground

2. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want ask you one question again did the ml love Rere mom? Btw ty for answering my question.

crystalleciel and YuuYukiYuno like this.
  3. YuuYukiYuno

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! It seems he did love Reres mom as everytime he talks about her he looks like he is in pain and wants to cry but gets angry when someone else "talks/insults her" about her or tries to compare her to Leona he seems conflicted as it seems he is Catching feelings for Leona if you wanna ask more go ahead am re reading this lol

4. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can you tell me about this:
    1. The ending?
    2. What happen when fl know that Luca is the real duke (the current duke)?
    3. Does fl have a child with ml?
    4. Any sweet moments with Rere?
    5. Any ml jealous moments?
    Ty

5. YuuYukiYuno

Reading List:
    Link
    Oki so ill have to put some on hold some as am re reading(curse you memory) ill put on hold 1,2, am 3 as am re reading but ill tell you hahah Luca confesses to Leona before Ian (they are litterly fighting themselves)

-After Leona and Ian talk they finally get back to the Dukedom
    -Leona not giving a second runs into the house and runs straight to Rere's room
    -the Servants see her and bow to her but at this point Leona doesn't care she jist wants to see Rere and Apologize
    -she finallt gets to Rere's Room and the maids are shock and happy to see her but she tells them not now she wants to go in
    -as she walks in to Rere's room she cant find her until she goes and see's the pile of stuff Rabbits
    -here is how it went (Translation)
    Translation)
    -Translation-
    She was hiding in her own safe space.

“Rere.”

But there was no answer.

“Rere. Rere….”

That was strange.

I was the one who left her and made her sad, but whenever I called her name, tears kept falling down my cheeks.

“Rere…I’m sorry…I’m sorry…”

I wanted to face Rere courageously, but my voice kept shaking.

“Rere…”

“Rere…doesn’t have a mom..”

That one word from the child was enough to shatter my heart into millions of pieces.

My heart sank down.

I thought maybe not coming back would hurt her less.

I thought I was tormenting the child for my own peace of mind. Those thoughts kept filling my head.

But if I gave up my child here, if I left her just because I was having a hard time, I would just inflict more wounds that would never be healed.

Even if my heart crumbled, I would wait next to the child.

Until she opened her heart to me again.

Until she looked at me again.

If this was my punishment for leaving the child, I’ll fully accept it.

“Rere.”

“I said I don’t have a mom!”

The very firm voice seemed to contain no emotion.

“…Your mom is here.”

“Rere…doesn’t have a mom….Rere is alone. I used to be alone, and now I’m alone again…forever.”

What should I say?

What could I say to get the child out of there?

How could I ever be forgiven?

I was the one who hurt the child more than anyone else.

I was far worse than the Duke.

Her wounds would be as big as how much she trusted me.

Meanwhile, the duke, who followed me to the room, tried to rush in as soon as he saw me sitting next to the rabbit doll.

I shook my head at him.

It wasn’t the right time yet. I just had to sit here until Rere forgave me.

Fortunately, the duke noticed my gesture and stopped walking in.

“I will stay here. I’ll be here until mom sees Rere’s face.”

“…You’re not my mom. Go away.”

“Then I’ll be the rabbit. I’ll be the rabbit and stay here. I’ll stay here until Rere shows her face.”

There was no answer this time.

“Everyone, you can leave this room. I’ll wait here.”

“Go away! I don’t want to see a fake mom!”

“It’s not your mom. It’s a rabbit.”

“But a rabbit doesn’t cry like that! Stupid!”

Even when the child spoke like that, I still stayed next to her. Meanwhile, the room was closed and only silence hit the room.

In the room where there was only a sound of low breathing, the stillness was dampening.

Nevertheless, it was a good thing. I was happier being next to Rere than spending time alone at the inn.

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. I was catching up on my reading list and went to check the latest chapter. Ian and Luca not only shared the same screen but acknowledged each others presence. So, who is Luca again in the spoilers? Any new spoilers?

7. YuuYukiYuno

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello to those who have been waiting for spoilers i just want to say am really sorry but am in poor health and i cant read as of currently so please if you can be patient with me until i get better until them promise to give spoilers again am sorry

8. Reputation_

Reputation_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure!get well sooon

avlirea likes this.
  9. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since one of Leona maid mentioned there is someone in the imperial palace has silver hair like her, and the grandpa at the temple said she was a person even more important to than the emperor himself... My guess is missing princess ? And her mother is either the empress or concubine or related

hongmeowpanda and crystalleciel like this.
  10. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know multiple identities. The identity of the MC, the identity of the old man from the temple, and the identity of Rere's mother. Also I want to know, how Luca got in that timeline. It was as if he already knew the MC.
    Is Rere an ML and MC child from the future? Did the Duke know that Luca was himself?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    crystalleciel and Irishh like this.
  11. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There jus too many thing unknown here, my conclusion is... We need more spoiler..... Hahahahahaha

Irishh and Cu1turedweeb like this.
  12. YuuYukiYuno

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone it's me your novel spoilerist my health is better now so I can start re reading again! I'll post spoilers once I go back to re read look forward to it and thank you!

13. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luca is the name of Duke's grandpa. But don't worry of course he is not the grandpa but only borrowed his name because he couldn't use his real name since he is...... the duke. Yeah I think you may guessed it already or may be suspicious about. He is the duke himself but not his perfectly complete version. Lemme explain: after his parents had died he even lost his precious sister so he was left all alone in the world. So his time is stoped. From that point on starts Luca's existence. Uhm I think you can think of it like he split to two parts: one is Luca whose time continues and lives normally and the one who stuck in that time. So this is the reason of his childish personality, kinda like Rere at the beginning of story, angry at everyone and world, and he sometimes takes irrational decisions. So his behaviours toward fl makes Luca frustrated because he is adult version of duke meanwhile the other is a broken teenage boy. Oh and let me add this I am not sure whether his time stopped after his sister's death or before it but what is certain is it is after their parents.

Oh sh*t I deleted my previous comment so now I need to rewrite it:cry:

She is sister of the duke. So the Duke is not Rere's father but her uncle.
    Her health was is a poor condition so she spent her entire childhood in house. Few know her existence and these are all send away from Duke's house after Rere's birth. The reason is also a huge spoiler.

If you didn't read the spoiler above, don't read this. Also if you think you are not ready again please don't read this spoiler:

Since she always stayed in the mansion Duke pity his sister and when she became a teenage girl he couldn't resist to her wish. So he went to ball with his sister. He never left her side but only for a moment when he was talking with some people, she disappeared. He searched her but only find her toward morning. She was crying with disheveled clothes. She was rap*d by a stranger. After this she stayed in her room for months. But she didn't hate Rere. Duke tried to find who is the raper but couldn't find it. So even from this you can guess how powerful that rapr bastard is since even duke of empire couldn't discover his identity. Oh but of course he will find it later in the story with help of FL

14. sqdnesss

sqdnesss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just recently got invested in this novel so im thinking of mtl-ing some of the chaps then found out that its r15 so cant read it :blobpopcorn_two:

now pls tell me what in the world makes this novel r15

dearest, luvablevii and Aymee like this.
  15. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo who is it? Spoil all the way please!

daviemae and crystalleciel like this.
  16. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Yellowing19

Yellowing19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need moarrrr!!!

18. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sho who is that bastard who r*pe Reres mother?

SweetEstrella and Pansy25 like this.
  19. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he treats the mother figures as replaceable toys? Reminds me of the song about a mocking bird, "Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word."
    Song by The King's Singers

20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler request

Any new novel spoilers? Do we know Rere's sh*tty rapist bio-dad? Any... Lovey dovey scenes of whom I assume is with Luca aka Mr. Good half or with Duke post development?