LCD I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if Touka's going to use [Berserk] on them to make them fight each other and then when there's only one left and they are wailing at all the corpses of their buddies, goes "The speed clan says 'hi' you mass murdering f*ckers!" then [Dark]+[Poison] them while their throat is slit and leaves them on the ground to die.. like he did to the mistress of the tavern where Lizbet worked when he decided to punish her for beating the poor little dark-elf girl around.

2. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, somehow him getting back at the murderers of Eve's clan without Eve feels hollow...

3. Shamsiel

Shamsiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad those 2 f*cks finally died. Now kill the rest of them as painfully as possible Touka.

4. Overlord2019

Reading List:
    Link
    Six down, four to go. Bwahahaha! Ruin, are you having fun yet?

5. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if the goddess and the MC have meet again yet?

6. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet

7. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if you have read it

HiroBlaze and Ettel like this.
  8. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I very much doubt it. I would recommend not responding to such people. They really do not deserve to know about any gems and are more likely here to waste everyone's time with such a mindset.

Ettel likes this.
  9. evil lnfant

evil lnfant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like Class pres and Cool sword girl's going to go down the Yuri route. What's worse than reading a story with f4ggotry on it is not being able to spoil yourself on whether it's going to happen or not.

xiaolin2 and kurohamukami like this.
  10. pokirl

pokirl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manga and I just want to know if the MC will at least have a "revenge" against some classmates (since he didn't meet the goddess yet)
    And if when there're bad guys he kills them when they clearly deserve it and the story do not drag this on with the MC sparring them or the bad guys coming back again and again untill they die not by a clear choice from the MC but more because the story removed them because they're now boring without getting the MC's hands dirty to let him still look like a "good" guy/MC

11. Girokar

Girokar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the webnovel side: Touka hasn't had any direct revenge against class-mates. Although one of them got karma so bad Touka was like: "He's suffered enough" and lets him go without revealing his identity due to the classmates extreme change of heart.

12. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is not at the chapters of Touka fighting goddess or classmates. So, no revenge on goddess or classmates. He just mess up goddess plans for now.
    One of classmates was done by goddess mans. He was done so well, no one else could do any better. Even Touka felled pity for him.
    Second classmate is brainwashed and made into goddess toy. For now it looks like he will be disposed by Touka as he is already broken without repair.
    Also, here are only few classmates Touka could take revenge. He can't take revenge on others because here are no reason for revenge in first place. How can you take revenge on someone who had not harmed you?

13. Rune_Seeker

Rune_Seeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naw man, that one classmate was actually revived into a creepy man-child with a mom complex. And he treats Bithcsys as his mom.

also, he does plan to get revenge on his classmates, at least those deserving of it, those that did nothing, those who urged and laughed at his ‘execution’

14. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest wn chapters, i dont like how ayaka being an ass about justice. and the author spent a dozens worth of chapters to justify her redemption.

kurohamukami likes this.
  15. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Since both WN and LN have a good amount of volumes released should I read the LN or WN?
    Is there any significant difference between WN and LN?

16. Overlord2019

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want pretty pictures, go for the LN. There are several LN exclusive stories.
    If you want to be up to date, go for the WN.

For the current chapter.. Word's gotten out about the plans of the evil goddess, she tried and failed to get back into Heaven and take over, so she could come back and "play" with the humans to her heart's content, Kingbecile's on ice, and hated by Mira, Oyamadumb is dead and scattered to the wind, and Ayaka is on her way to shake off her "justice idiot" persona, that she was brainwashed and programmed into having.

We're reaching the end ladies, and gentlemen.

Deadmantellnotales and Hs9644 like this.
  17. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following for more updates

Hopefully it's a good adaptation