Spoiler I Became The Tutor of The Royal Twins / 쌍둥이 전하들의 가정교사입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 28, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-tutor-of-the-royal-twins/

https://page.kakao.com/home/쌍둥이-전하들의-가정교사입니다/56621113

Description:
    An elementary school teacher in her past life, and a private tutor in the present.

Sera Popo uses all her past life experiences in her second life.

She worked as a high-value tutor for aristocratic children.

Her goal is to be the owner of her own school!

Then, one day, the Emperor of the Empire sought her out.

“I want Miss Popo to be my siblings’ tutor.”

Water bombs, flour bombs, bug attacks.

What kind of offer did he make? To make her the tutor of a pair of notorious twins with all kinds of vicious pranks!

With a very sweet one of course.

The devil’s temptation shook Sera’s life.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Tem likes this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    The twins are adorable in the cover. Spoilers and links please

twilight_123 and Creolenerd like this.
  4. Aazura

Aazura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how Sara also experienced quarantine time in her past life. So relatable I'm excited to see her interact with the twins!

twilight_123 and Creolenerd like this.
  5. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at a Naver blog (Mtl’d so may not be totally right)
    https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn...viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search

From what I see, Sera will come to like Helios first. ML is going to be a bit thick about his feelings. She’s not going to do anything outwardly bc of status.
    The little twins grow attached to Sera.
    Rosé knows what’s up and ships Sera with her big brother. Ferre doesn’t know that anything’s going on.
    Apparently like 90 chapters in there isn’t really romance.
    The relationship between Sera and the twins is supposedly really cute.

I’m a bit sad. I really like this one but it’s hard to find many spoilers.

Edit: Looked at more.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=lmg0306&logNo=222262136422&searchKeyword=쌍둥이 전하들의 가정교사입니다
    @Ansia
    Sera confesses her positive feelings around episode 100, thus is around the time Helios figures out his feelings are love but he does not want to force her into that spot.
    Sera quits her position bc she is having a hard time around him.
    People around her try to set up blind dates for her. Helios isn’t super happy, the twins interfere.
    Helios confesses around episode 115 and Sera accepts.

Then there’s a beach arc where Sera gets cursed. There’s a sudden demon/saint/magic turn?
    At one point trying to save the twins she gets put into a deep sleep where she journeys to her past life.
    When she figures out it isn’t real she wakes which is around episode 144
    Wedding happens in episode 149, last story is 150.

Blog said a side story may come.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  6. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will he realize his feelings when do we get our snu snu and fluffy moments :blobsob::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::blobcatblush::blobcozy::blobbunny::blob_blush::blob_pout::blobrofl::blobowoevil_horns:

7. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The start of the series is pretty good and sets up the stage pretty decently. It definitely seems like a slow burn type of story, which normally I don't generally like, but, when its slow because the plot is developing in other areas I think its good.

First few chapters introduce the MC and how she came to find herself in the world, and describes the type of world she's in. It seems like the world is somewhat technologically advanced in some areas, while lacking in other areas. They have paparazzi's lol. But concepts of education and public schooling are still very basic and so what ends up being her sort of claim to fame is that she came up with this revolutionary approach of "classes" with more than one student attending. And the story goes into her personality and how teaching was a passion of hers and how she managed to carry over techniques to do with dealing with rowdy kids which basically use elements of human psychology and just plain old knowing how kids brains work.

She self manages and is certainly not desperate for jobs; if anything she is in high demand amongst aristocrats and basically gets jobs via referrals and she sets her prices so her success track amongst the nobles is very well known, even though she doesn't come from a famous family and her background is a bit more humble than what nobles at that level will look for when hiring tutors.

The first time we see her in negotiations is she has to deal with a creep sexual harrasser who thinks he can 'pay' her and make her his mistress at the same time as if to exert some kind of influence or pressure over her. She straightens him out real quick and gets control back by upping her price. Eventually she decides nah I'm not gonna deal with your creepy ass even though you're gonna pay me this absurdly high amount that is levels higher than her normal rates. So she peaces out and goes to the next family that is looking for a tutor.

The next family is a Marquis, and the head papa is someone who used to be the tutor of the crown prince, and the mother of the young boy is like in tears because the son is just wild and spoiled and just doesn't want to cooperate. And this kid is like such a huge problem-child (I guess just aggressively over-energetic and does what he wants and has never learned any discipline) that he's already well-known in aristocrat circles to be a big troublemaker. So MC sympathizes with the parents because she gets how they feel really stressed out because firstly the dad used to be the tutor of the crown prince so how come his son is like the child from hell (my words) and the mom is just stressed out her mind because she loves her son but feels like the trouble with dealing with the child and tutors who keep quitting is starting to reflect really badly on the family and her as a mother.

So MC shows up and observes the kid a bit, hears what the mother has to say about the troubles and past tutors, and MC asks for 20min with the kid alone and basically promises the mom she's got this so the mom is super desperate and is like ok fine. And MC starts doing her thing ... child-whispering mind-trickery using caramel candies I mean who doesn't love candy. But she manages to get the kid to calm down by not playing into his attention-seeking behavior, and gets him to explain using his own words why he doesn;t want to study and why he doesnt wanna fux with tutors (also my words) and is just not into the whole discipline education stuff. And MC is really intelligent and smart and is paying attention to what the kid has to say, which is I think a major strength in her part because she doesn't talk down or patronize to the kids--she's very respectful. And slowly she starts to play like reverse psychology tricks on him using the candy as like a rewards system "do X and i'll give you this candy" and slowly but surely it works.

Meanwhile, the mom is listening behind the closed door wondering wtf is going on and why she cant hear her son yelling and going wild or hear the tutor but eventually the door opens and MC is like ok this'll be a piece of cake.

And there's a short segment about how a lot of times the MC ends up playing like a therapist role for the parents and MC thinks about how in her previous life it was the exact same with parents being super stressed and relying on her as an outlet they can talk to about the difficulties of child-rearing. At the same time MC is thinking about how she needs to add a "therapist" fee on top of her rates loooololl.

There's a small jump in the future where the Mother remarks to MC about how her son has improved so much and how his dramatic transformation has been noticed by so many people and even reached the ears of the Crown prince (ML.)

After this, the story shifts to the crown prince POV and introduces the circumstances of him inheriting the crown, his relationship with his two younger siblings, the death of their parents in a train accident, and basically just the sheer insanity and terror that the twins have brought down on the palace. The twins are very cute and sweet and loving, but my god they are walking nightmare children on the palace staff. But their misbehaviors (sorry don't know the right word to use) is not coming from a malicious place, but seems to be very clearly a consequence of them coping with the loss of their parents at such young ages. At first they were just playing small pranks but over time, things got more severe and out of hand and reached a climax when they basically trashed an entire palace.

Current translated chapters as of my writing here is up to ch 11 where basically we've gone back in time and are about to find out whats going on with him and they finally reach the point where the Marquis is talking to the ML and he is super happy and ML asks him oh whats gotten you so happy and postiive lately, and the Marquis is like oh well my son is now a total angel and is such a lovely wonderful disciplined and well-behaved young man and its all thanks to the tutor (MC). And ML thinks to himself oh I need to get her here asap because the twins have at that point gone through like 15 tutors, staff in their palace keep quitting and knights are applying for transfers lol.

8. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Please put some spoiler 17 to 20:aww::blobwoah:

cisaaa likes this.
  9. xxkaleigh

xxkaleigh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope to read chapter 17 onwards. The translation was stuck at chp. 16. Please continue this series thankyuuu

10. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please:aww:

11. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

12. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read until she will tutor the twin, I'm really curious what kind of method she will brings because of her strong determination to teach which is interesting.

13. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil more:aww:
    I can’t resist the fluff of this story omg:notlikeblob::blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the cute moments!! :blobpeek:
    Please :blobflag:

15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so good

16. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a really cute story! This is a general spoiler from what I've read so far. I've only read up to chapter 58. It's a bit detailed lol but let me know if you want to read specific spoilers.

The ML became the Emperor at a young age. He's twenty years older than the twins, so he ended up taking the parental figure when they lost their parents from a train "accident". However, the twins are a handful. At seven years old, they've started from simple pranks to destructive ones. He can't even sleep properly since he only gets to see the twins at night and they want to monopolise their time with him. Still, he's extremely kind towards them and the people around him. He's a benevolent Emperor and everyone's quite pleased with him. He doesn't care about statuses and whatnot.

Anyway, he sought out FMC after hearing a tale from a Marquis who didn't look that different from him before — tired from their struggles with children. After hearing the tale, he sent out thirty letters to FMC only to be rejected by her in the end. He decided to scout her personally. Our poor FMC ended up succumbing to his request after receiving a huge payment...and a bombardment of sad tales and puppy eyes from our ML. He knows how to use his face. Yes, he's quite mischievous.

The twins ended up welcoming her in a grand manner by dousing her with water and flour. She wasn't bothered with it that much and played with them a bit. It was the little boy who liked her first, but the little girl was adamant on pranking her. This continued on for two weeks.

After finding out that FMC doesn't have mana, they decided to play a prank by floating her up to the ceiling. However, the twins still had trouble controlling their mana at this point. When FMC arrived, the little girl was uncontrollably floating. She couldn't ask help when the twins were in hysterics so she tried retrieving the girl herself. She slipped and fell with the girl in her arms. She was worried about the girl than herself so she didn't know she had a massive cut in her head. Starting that day, the twins promised to never play pranks on her and that they would study well.

The FMC relays her reports to the Emperor after putting the children to sleep. The ML enjoys listening to her since she reminds him a bit of his siblings. She's quite active and transparent with her emotions.

So sometimes, he would come really close to her since he likes seeing her flustered. One time, he was wearing a loose shirt after coming back from his training. FMC was flustered since she can see his toned body. He lowered his shirt a bit and enjoyed seeing a pink-faced FL.

Going back, ML has divine powers so he healed the cut and removed the scar on FL's forehead. Of course, she refused to say the actual reason of her injury in exchange of the twins' proper behavior.

After that incident with the twins, they stuck like glue to her. They would welcome her upon her arrival, sleep on top of her, wait for her in front of the bathroom, etc. They started to look forward for their meetings. It's really cute!! Lots of hugs and petting from FMC go the twins. Everyone was surprised by it, especially ML.

The FMC asked the twins to make paper flowers and letters for the ML. She told them to write whatever they want. She still celebrates the holidays in her past life and one of the traditions she brought to the children she taught was 'Parents' Day' (March 8).

ML came to their study room, surprised that they didn't even notice his presence since they were playing a game. When he announced his arrival, the twins ran up to him expecting that they were going to cling to him. But the girl asked to be put down and went to FMC instead. Surprised, ML watched them whispering to each other.

The twins handed their letters and warm smiles and kisses were exchanged. FMC showed a flower pin she made with the twins, thinking that she was only going to give it to him. But the twins insisted she put it on the Emperor. Flustered, she tried to make up excused in front of the kids ("You can't just touch the Emperor like that!") But before she could utter a word, the Emperor just let her.

They ended up playing a game reminscent of scrabble. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she utilised the teaching methods and materials, games and stories in her past life. It's not exactly scrabble, there's a korean version of it and I forgot what it's called lol but the opponent gives out a word and the first one to spell it out wins.

FMC was surprised since ML was giving out a competitive aura. The twins asked them to spell the word "kiss". They weren't flustered by it, but they were when they accidentally touched hands after reaching for the same tile. Their competitive spirit was extinguised and began offering each other the tile. The twins were frustrated with their actions, claiming that it was a competition. ML was surprised with his actions as well. He knew he liked seeing FMC with a flustered expression, but he didn't know why he was a bit cautious about it. The little girl stared at him, thinking there was something peculiar about her older brother's actions.

As to the last chapter I've read, FMC began handing out "good job" stickers to the twins. Once they reach 20s, 30s, etc, they're given small rewards. The first one was to go on a walk with FMC.

ML, his knight, and "secretary"/right hand man watched them afar. They were enjoying the sight since the twins were pretty tame and looked happy during their walk. The knight lamented FMC's social standing, claiming that if she only had a higher title then things would've been better for her. It should be noted that FMC lost her parents at the age of fifteen. She came from a fallen noble as well, so she really had to come up with a way to earn money.

Anyway, he said that if only her circumstances were better then she would have men lining up in front of her. FMC was extremely beautiful + good personality + smart + young (23). ML became somewhat annoyed and told him to stop it (talking).

17. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Banannanna

Banannanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pleaseeee!!

19. blue_flat_moon

blue_flat_moon Member

Reading List: