Spoiler I Became the Ugly Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 23, 2020.

1. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well not that he's being eliminated from the position of being a potential ml, its just that 'usually' acc. to the cliches, there's a low probability that he's the ML. Like unless the author is trying to do something different, there's low probability. N honestly there's no guarantee who's the main lead in korean reverse harem. N also, honestly when I first saw him I thought someone cross dressing. The FIRST LOOK is what I m talking about.

reizleigh and Skabb like this.
  2. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers.
    Are you Reading the novel?

reizleigh likes this.
  3. Koneko chan

Koneko chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's totally ok to ship the FL with any character, that's what harem manhwas are for. But what actually gets on my nerves are some readers who are rooting for an ML purely based on their looks. Like, take a not so good looking ML with a heart of gold and treats the FL like a queen vs a hot as hell ML with a bad personality, and the readers immediately starts rooting for the latter. Someone on this thread said that as soon as the spirit king or whatever showed up, he/she immediately started shipping him with Sylvia, before he even had the chance to interact with her. Why? Cuz he hot af!! Ngl, that really hurt me. At least wait for a couple more chapters to understand his character and let the two interact before shipping !

Magen1, reizleigh, Ice_Rose and 7 others like this.
  4. deepikasymth

deepikasymth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This manhwa a lil bit has the same vibes with Death is the only way for villainess + the lady want to rest . So far i don't get who the ML is .. as it's still in the first introduction

5. Skabb

Skabb Member

Reading List:
    Link

He looks more like a faithful attendant or brother (not a friend) more than anything else. When I saw people referencing him as ML I was actually surprised. I see absolutely nothing between them...

reizleigh, aconite and bruisedbone like this.
  6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
  7. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there more spoilers about her time in the academia? She summoning a spirit King from the get go is pretty op so I would like to know if she stand out on other ways, if she kept using tht herb before it was discovered, etc. I'm pretty mid about her family, her journey to better herself and be more independent is more interesting to me.

reizleigh, Miyukikanna and Alniyat like this.
  8. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found out and interesting detail through the novel about mc and original Sylvia.
    Mc is the original Sylvia from the beginning, she made a deal with a demon and was deceived by which she reincarnated on earth then she died and returned to her original world as Sylvia again, at the end of the story the demon wants to do again a deal with FL and she tells him she won't be fooled again.

9. Chanti

Chanti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, while not a webtoon, I would recommend Tearmoon Empire Story.

10. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This should not need your explanation whatsoever. Every CULTURE is different for a reason. Societies fluctuate. Our "modern" mindset will look completely different when the new "modern" comes around a year, a decade, or several centuries from now. What won't change? Humans being biased. You do it naturally and you don't even realize it. The consensus may be a dislike for old, white people in this culture, and thin, women with black hair in another. A century later, in this culture the elderly are idolized, in that one blonde, single men are looked down on. It will always change with time. Whether it's: gender, appearances, ethnicity, skin color, education level, class, age, health, etc...it can be all-encompassing or minor; an entire country, a religion, a certain economy, political belief, environment, a sports team, a job type, etc., we all have our own biases. A social institution like a government, or even the media, can attempt to control it or influence it, but it'll always be around.
    My point is: We can look with our current, modern lenses and get upset, but that was the norm then. Does it suck to see? Yep. Do I wish everyone was 100% accepting of every single difference between us? Yep. It's great to speak out for someone receiving judgement, but better yet, consider how harshly you are judging yourself first. We tend to get most sensitive about opinions when we are insecure ourselves.

11. Emeraldmimi

Emeraldmimi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not offended at all. I understand. I just skim through and look for the blue spoiler icon if I'm not interested in a current spoiler being discussed. I do think it's natural to want to directly respond (ask further questions, discuss, etc) when you first read a new spoiler. I don't see a problem with it since the spoiler threads are mainly spoiler comments. Just my opinion.

reizleigh, Laura_Unnie and aconite like this.
  12. Spoilers_givemelife

Spoilers_givemelife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell mw where can i read the novel (;´༎ຶw༎ຶ`)?

13. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the chapter that came out (chapter 29), I MTL that Sylvia was the first in the results of the exam. Does anyone know what her family's reaction will be? Will she leave the house to go to school? (I really hope so !!!)

14. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, do you need to be registered and have an account to be able to view the chapters ? Because all the pages from all the chapters are not appearing, there is an error message.

reizleigh and Aury512 like this.
  15. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What app do you use to mtl manwha?

reizleigh likes this.
  16. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with ya, as long as u r a human u r bound to be biased it cant be helped, the petty people i was talking about is more of people who 'bully' because of these kind of reasons:D.
    Edit oh sry i did reply to you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  17. Aury512

Aury512 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, no, no es necesario un registro, sale error en las paginas porque a veces se cae el servidor xc. Cuando eso pasa solo queda esperar~ Si te registras puedes guardar los mangas en listas y marcarlos como leidos x3

reizleigh and cutesherry like this.
  18. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so does that mean that the mc is going to have a happy ending with the ML? Will forgiving her family take some time?

reizleigh and Alniyat like this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28
    From what I saw of the raws. The MC accepted into the school. Then met on of the girls who was friends with her sister - the one that tried to bully her in an earlier chapter tries to do so again. The MC rolls her eyes and walked away thinking I already wrecked you. She has a wonderful celebration with her “family.”: the faithful maid, the new swordsman(ml?), and the former captain of her family’s knights. The celebrated her and her acceptance - which was the most wholesome thing in the chapter. She then puts on her uniform and goes to class. She is about to take a test and finds a guy who is trying to cheat. He gets called out on it by someone else and the cheater attacks him. MC intercepts it and flips him over wherein the cheater gets caught. MC is shocked to know most of these answers. Then leaves. She is stopped from the dude who confronted the cheater. The cheater now has knife came from behind and tried to stab him. MC saves the guy like a damsel in distress. The guy she saved becomes a great wizard in the future?

correction: she wasn’t accepted yet but was accepted to take the test to enter the school.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  20. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its the prince

reizleigh likes this.