Spoiler I Became the Ugly Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 23, 2020.

1. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

reizleigh likes this.
  2. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Her mom get attacked? Where? Which chapter?

reizleigh likes this.
  3. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

They kidnapped the pregnant mom..... who is the baby when she is kidnapoed? Sylvia?ayleen?

And will her mother het treated in the end of story?

reizleigh likes this.
  4. unicorn7

unicorn7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Sylvia's mother love her in the 1st timeline

reizleigh likes this.
  5. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know
    Does anyone find out about the first OG timeline? If so what is their reaction, I want them to feel like shit when they find out OG Sylvia comminted suicide because of them

Also is OG Sylvia & current person who in her body actually the same person/soul?

I went through all pages and didn't see a single spoiler from the novel expect for 2 commemts

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    reizleigh, dagrandesibuna and AnnHime like this.
  6. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she really gonna end up with her knight? Because at this point in the manhwa, the fairy king seems like more ml material than her knight. Is the knight some secret prince or something? Because he hasn't really done anything so far and to top it off, he comes across more as her little brother than anything else.

On top of that, what eventually happens to her family? It'll be pretty cheesy if she just forgives all of them for how they treated. I'd like to see some proper resolution on that.

june27 and reizleigh like this.
  7. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got access to some chapters ...
    I don't have much time to edit, but I will put here the translation I did with MTL ... I hope you don't mind the translation ... English is not my first language and I don't know Korean.

The results of the first test came out the next morning.
    I was curious how to score the answers of many of the test takers, but there was no known information about it.
    'Maybe there is something special? "
    Like magic, magic, magic. Individuals were not informed of the test results. I don't know if it's because it costs too much money and time, or if there's another reason.
    In any case, the results of the first test were made public for everyone to see instead of notifying the individual.
    This is a method of writing down the test number and name of the candidates who passed the test on a large sheet of paper attached to the bulletin board in front of the test center.
    Even though I came out early in the morning to avoid people, the bulletin board was crowded with huge crowds.

"I can't see it because there are too many people."

Fortunately, the number of people who waited farther away from the crowd gradually decreased.

"Why am I nervous?"

Bell looked around and muttered. I also followed the bell and looked at the facial expressions of the people nearby.
    Most of them were dark faces because they couldn't confirm that their number was written on the paper, and only a few of them were smiling brightly.

'I can tell if I passed just by looking at the expression.'

As I thought so, I stepped forward little by little, avoiding those who were crying, and I saw a paper with a number written on it.

"Let's see. My test number is-"
    "Oh my god, good morning."

As I turned back, saying'No way' to a familiar high voice, I saw Eva Dean grinning and approaching me.

"Did you take the exam well yesterday? It is said that there are many people who gave up early because this year is much more difficult than usual.

Eva Dean glanced at the receptionist I was holding, and began to mutter as if everyone were asking for it.

"It's number 13201. At first glance, it didn't seem like it was...

I stared quietly at Evadin, who shed a deep ridicule.

'Why are you so confident? Don't you know he's fallen yet?

“I wondered why Eva Dean was more interested in me than whether she passed or not.
    "Don't worry too much, Young-ae. No one will curse her."
    "Yes? "
    "Yes. Young-ae is an idiot, no, it's famous that she's less than E.Lin's young-ae. Anyway, no one would have expected it, so no one will be disappointed."

The singles words you say with a laugh had a hard bone that could be noticed even if a passing dog heard it.
    'I just tried to ignore it... .'

I sighed inside. I wasn't a fight chicken, and it wasn't really what I wanted to fight every time I meet.
    'But I swear openly like this, but I can't stay still.
    'It was when I thought so and tried to come out.

"No. 13201 passed."

Someone calmly announced my acceptance.
    The protagonist of the voice is,'Silver hair?
    'He stared at Eva Din in silence, despite the embarrassing gaze of me and Eva Dandin. Then Eva Dean gradually turned red from the tip of her forehead to her throat.

"That won't happen. It wasn't on the list of successful candidates."
    The silver-haired man calmly replied to Eva Dean, who tried to hide his embarrassment.

"I don't think my eyesight is good, so it's better to fit my glasses. 13201 is definitely on the sum grid list."
    "No, look at this! Where is number 13201 here?"

Count Eva Dean, Young-ae, shouted, pointing to the end of the list.
    Of the tightly written numbers, 13201 was certainly not there.
    But instead of apologizing for the mistake, the silver head raised his finger and pointed to the list. His fingertips rose slowly from bottom to top. And finally his finger stopped at the top of the list, the number at the top.

-13201, Silvia.

In accordance with the academy's rule of seeing only abilities regardless of origin, only the names were written on the list of successful candidates, without the family's last name. No one would ever notice that Sylvia was Sylvia Atlante, if it weren't for the exam number next to her common name, Sylvia.

"That, like that! Someone else!"

Eva Dean, who knows my test number, is such a denial of reality... Right now, I felt relieved that no one would guess that I was a senior in the first academy exam, by the way.

"I passed it."
    I knew it, but I really passed it.

Previously, Sylvia, thanks to the rarity of the spirits, barely entered the academy, while proudly taking the top of the list of first passers.

"Ah, young lady! The young lady is the sum, the pass, the senior pass!"

I jumped out of the way and urged her favorite Bell to calm down, and then turned back.

Then I saw Eva Dean, with a pale face that seemed to faint and opened his mouth. I gave her a big smile, and I waved her arms and arms around my receipt with her number 13021. Eva Dean's swaying eyes were fixed at the number 13201, which was written in bold on the receipt. I said with an astounding voice to Eva Dean as much as possible.

"Oh. I'm incredibly successful. But did Eva Dean Young-ae check the results? I don't think she's on the list."

"Did you see Count Eva Dean's Young Ae expression? I think I can think of it when I'm feeling bad for the time being! Then I'll feel better right away."

Bell chattered with her cheerful laughter.

Bell, who has a good character who usually mourns over other people's misfortunes, talks like that. She doesn't like Eva Dean, she doesn't like it.

'It's the same for me, too.'

"Bell. I must have passed, should I go eat something delicious before the 2nd exam?"

"Yeah!"

I was about to go to the dorm with Bell, excited about anticipation, and Hans, who was hard like a stone statue, but someone called me from behind.

"Please wait, Silvia Young-ae."

As I turned back, I saw the silver-colored hair I met at the test site and, on my behalf, informed Eva Dean of my pass.

“If you have time, I would like to talk to you for a moment.”

Looking at me without answering, he said with an enlightened expression of her something.

"Oh, I must introduce myself first."

He politely presented himself and introduced himself.

"I'm Kian Oswald, the second son of Baron Oswald."

Baron Oswald? It's a family I've heard a lot about. I'm also familiar with the name Kian.

'Where did you hear?

Apparently around here, so when Sylvia was at the academy, I guess she heard it particularly often.

"I took a closer look at the man's face. It was because I thought he might have been a person I hadn't noticed, like the time of Thev. The man was a handsome man with fine silver hair and fine lines. Blue eyes with guns and pale pink lips. A handsome man with an atmosphere that seems to go well with a book that feels an unknown stubbornness.

'It is difficult to forget such a handsome man at a glance.'

Who the hell are you? Why is it so hard to remember?

'Kian Oswald. Kian Oswaldra' wait.

Kian Osvaltrago? "

"Yes. Do you know me?"

Alas. know. I know very well.

-Hey, did you hear the news? The second son of Baron Oswald, Kian Oswald! okay. The genius that he always takes the lead every time he takes a test. It seems that Kian Oswald has been confirmed as the next spire at this time! Beyond other high-profile wizards!

'There's no way you don't know the genius who was appointed as the main tower of the future.

"But what does that genius have to do with me?"

First of all, it's not about yesterday's work. I was wearing the hood completely upside down.

"Then what is it." Dare to beat me and be the chief! It's strict! .. · Isn't this?

'I shook my head quickly.'

'Then what is it? Looking at him, Kian Oswald first opened his mouth.

· Sorry. You can't know me. Well, so I am the person who took the entrance exam with Young Ae this time. I don't know if you remember, but I saw you at the exam hall yesterday. As I just introduced, this is Kian by Oswald Nam. "

"I see."

"Yes, it is. "

Kian Oswald laughs awkwardly. It seems he is not familiar with this situation.

Well. Even in Sylvia's memory, he was a celebrity with some sort of mystic strategy.

His name was widespread, and the whole empire knows how great he is and what abilities he has. But no one knew what he looked like. He hadn't seen himself in front of the people. Even if you accidentally pass by on the road, you don't know at all that the person you just saw is Kian Osvalt.

A few years after I had my fame and power in both hands, but now I'm still only the restraint of a male writer in the countryside, I'm sure I'm not shy now. Should I say that I am not sociable, or should I say that it hides the day severely, or should I say that I am too introverted?

'When I look at yesterday's work, it seems that I just hate meeting people."

Even after talking to me first, I remembered him who was blunt.

Either way, it is difficult to live in society at some point.

I don't know if I can post the chapter here, but I have no time to summarize ... If I can't, they could inform me :blobxd:

cielcious, Liliss, Anaru and 18 others like this.
  8. koukia

koukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back~! I've added more spoilers on the placeholder and hopefully didn't miss any. Please note that anyone can edit it but if they don't I'll come back whenever I can :) thanks to everyone for the spoilers~

9. Aleisca1

Aleisca1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "pastelroses, post: 6135354, member: 315238"] Descubrí un detalle interesante a través de la novela sobre mc y Sylvia original.
    [SPOILER = "Mc y Sylvia original"]
    Mc es la Sylvia original desde el principio, hizo un trato con un demonio y fue engañada por lo que se reencarnó en la tierra, luego murió y regresó a su mundo original como Sylvia nuevamente, al final de la historia el demonio quiere volver a hacerlo. un trato con FL y ella le dice que no se dejará engañar de nuevo.
    [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks you

[QUOTE = "Momora, publicación: 6188849, miembro: 249091"] [SPOILER = "Acerca de su madre"]
    Entonces, hay algunos adoradores del diablo en ese mundo. Piensan que la sangre de la familia Atlante es el mejor sacrificio (porque la familia Atlante es muy fuerte). Una vez secuestraron a la madre embarazada de Sylvia (creen que el recién nacido tiene el cuerpo limpio y virgen, el mejor sacrificio), su madre fue rescatada pero recibió una especie de maldición que la puso al borde de la muerte por eso nunca estuvo en el Casa principal. Solo el padre y el hermano mayor sabían de esta condición, la razón por la que su hermano nunca estaba en casa y seguía vagando es para averiguar cómo curar a su madre. Sylvia conocerá a dos de los miembros de la organización mientras entrena su fuerza con la sílfide (estaban hablando de Daniel -el hermano mayor-), terminaron suicidándose. Encontró el colgante de la organización, en ese momento varios '
    Thank you, this would explain the detachment of the Father and the disdain of the servants

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    Angelai and lan2001h like this.
  10. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is going so fast!!! The most recent chapter 35 is literally chapter 59 in the novel. That’s like so fast for an adaptation or is it just me that thinks that lol

11. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, i m not insecure:blobsweat:. i agree with everything u said i also believe in everything you said so i cant think of what to reply, how about this, seeing sooooo many comments saying the same thing got me a bit irritated.:blobsweat::blob_grin::blobsmilehappy:. Thats why i wrote what i wrote to mild it down, i m not the best person with words (as in i miss what i m trying to say).

Angelai likes this.
  12. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy if u d like, i can help you with translation, english is kind of the first language for me cause, india focuses on english quite a lot more than it focuses on hindi, n i m kinda good at english:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    DOHere and lan2001h like this.
  13. dagrandesibuna

dagrandesibuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers from the novel. I want to know what happens with the family (truly wish she doesn't forgive them, at least not the dad) and I'd like to know their reactions in general to her being extremely strong and smart.

djan29 likes this.
  14. meraki15

meraki15 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn true @aconite my English is a way better than my hindi

aconite likes this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ne ne, is the lil sis really kind? Cuz' she freaking sus when mc find out her results from school suddenly disappeared and her drawer is a mess. The sis's smile is sooo sus hope she's not white lotus....

Hold on, if mom was cursed and she's preggy with mc... The lil sis must also be cursed too right?

P.s. tbh i ship mc more to the wind spirit king lol he's cute ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  16. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oOOooOOOh in Chp.37 of the manga Tev is already looking taller and beefier, to the point where his clothes are getting too tight for him because his muscles are getting bigger. He's obviously growing into his looks :aww:

17. Miyukikanna

Miyukikanna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the first decent spoiler i read..

Lucy_, Liliss and Fictionaddiction like this.
  18. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end, does MC leave her family and get a title of her own? She's started to get along with her siblings... will she actually leave the family?

Liliss and Autumn Leaves like this.
  19. kiragnia

kiragnia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    legit hope Tev would be the ML. we don't get many ML like him nowadays. it's always the sparkly crown prince or duke's son, with either blond/silver/black hair.

where's my emotional support inconspicuous brown haired street boy ML? i really hope Tev will be endgame.

Angelai, xyxy6409, beazacha and 6 others like this.
  20. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I noticed that half of the replies focuses on the Knight (either not suited to be an ML or vice versa). This question had been asked multiple times and yet there’s no answer? Can someone (who read the novel or raw) tell us what is now her relationship status with her family? Does her family actually regret neglecting her? Does she accepts them?

Angelai, kaedeyuuki, beazacha and 3 others like this.