Spoiler I Became the Villain’s Lost Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I-Became-the-Villians-Lost-Daughter.jpg

Raw title: 악당의 잃어버린 딸이 되었다

NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-villains-lost-daughter/

Description:
    I possessed an extra who didn’t even have a name in the novel.

Her features are black hair and purple eyes that means that she is cursed.

And I’m the lost daughter of the villain in the novel?!

I thought I was a passing by extra, but she was actually the lost daughter of the villainous Grand Duke.

“Erita, my beloved daughter.”

“My precious little sister. I’ll protect you.”

……are these the bloody villains I’ve seen?

My father and brother, who people said to be cruel, were too sweet to me.

But the villain has a death ending!

It was the first time I received love and warmth, and I decided to change the cruel ending of my friendly family since I possessed it 10 years earlier than the original.

Yeah, I will definitely change my family’s future……

“Erita, I love you.”

What’s wrong with the Male Lead?

Alikmil, shiory, Tiis_Ganda and 11 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It got a villain dad, ya'll can sign me up.

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how she proves her identity. Cover alone seems like she doesn't look anything like her dad

5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally you found a male lead without dark hair! I'm going to camp here.:blobpopcorn:

6. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She met with her father when she went out to buy grocery for orphanage. It was told from her father's POV that her dark hair was from her mother and her mana was unique for her family

-NEAR-, shiory, Tiis_Ganda and 28 others like this.
  7. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the cover is ML and MC.
    But MC and Dad have the same hair colour. Black is very rare in this world (it's also according to legend a demon's trait) and MC was bullied a lot at the Orphanage for it and even lost several foster/adoptive families because of it. Duke knew who she was because of that, her eyes colour (her mother had the same purple eyes) and due to her familar mana. She was them until she was roughly two before she was presumably kidnapped and taken to the orphanage

Even MC didn't believe her dad when he told her she was his daughter. Even though she hated the director she took his word that she was the child of a slave and since her body had no memory of it she couldn't dispute it.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    -NEAR-, iwillsay, shiory and 19 others like this.
  8. kawaiistelaa

kawaiistelaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel finished?if so, where can i read the english translation?

9. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel from what I can tell isn't finished yet, it's still ongoing.

10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how the villains are the best dad's

11. Eraien

Eraien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The english translation can be seen on novel updates, and currently it is up to chapter 10 but I don't know what happened since I can't access it. I was not able to read the chapters anymore. I only managed to read chapter 1 and two.:blobsad:

12. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don't know what happened there either but I'm having that same trouble.

13. nichan

nichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on w@ttp@d... But there are only 10 chapters translated over there

Eraien likes this.
  14. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    How ML and FL meet, when they start falls for each other?

twilight_123 and Eminakahs like this.
  15. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler for chap 3 pleez

16. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another villain best dad :blobmelt:
    I dont understand why Villain best parents while just some extra-aristocrat are worst parents (Not at all):blobconfused:

shiory, Lucy scarlet and twilight_123 like this.
  17. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Villains are great parents because they are more than willing to let the world burn when family is wronged.

The extras and "good" families are more than willing to sacrifice one for the whole.

From the stand point of the whole the extras and good families are in the right, but from a personal standpoint the villains are the ones you want protecting you.

18. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers after chapter 10??

19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    random sorry

Black hair purple eyes
    Pink hair green eyes
    Blonde hair red eyes has the novels in a chokehold

20. MightyDragoon453

Reading List:
    Link
    Right I'll take note of what we know about the story so far. This took me a while.

The Empire they are in is the Helsion Empire.

FL transmigrated when she was 8, she's 9 years old when the story starts. She initially had ambitions of escaping the Lysen Orphanage to work as a maid or cleaner of sorts. This is not her first rodeo, she was an orphan before. She tried to escape but was caught and locked in a dark warehouse for a week. So basically she has to wait it till she's old enough to get out. She a bit pissed and a bit suicidal and questions her reincarnation a lot.

She's worked pretty hard there and is hated due to her black hair (a stigma in their world, believing those who have it as descendants of demons). And is bullied by the other kids but most notably by a girl named Lily, who is also an orphan. She is often sent to the attic, wearing rags compared to other kids when they are newcomers and even before that she has lost previous foster families because of her hair and her "gloominess".

There are two people are nice to her Uncle Phillip and Aunt Megan who sympathetic to her. On one outing she bumps into the Grand Duke Aslan Krovachatz who recognizes her due to her mana.

This world has mana and uses mana stones as alternative resources for things like refrigerators.

The OG novel "Lovely Isla" started in the Imperial Year 1220. (She also noted ML Birthday is Dec 20th). It's currently 1210. (Fl mentioned it's 10 years before the novel started). Also judging by that title I assume OG FL is named Isla.

All I know about the ML is he had white hair and blue eyes.

Arriving as a Count and with someone called Fern (he has blue hair), he tries to look for his kid but doesn't see her immediately and basically tells the Director to show him the kid with "cursed black hair". Rita comes down in her rags and is asked what she does. She tells them she cooks the meals on her own and goes to the attic in her free time. The other kids just, sleep in the mornings, have their lunch and dinner and just play.

Then she offered a place with them. She accepts taking his hand. The director is furious he chose her of all people. Aslan is pretty affectionate with her but is pretty stern with the Director. Fern and Aslan question why she has rags etc. Director tries to use they are short on funds, but his office and clothes give it away. Embezzlement.

Aslan thinks as much and Fern has a blast recording this and telling Aslan the punishment for embezzling charity funds. Basically, the Director's qualifications will be revoked, his property taken and he will be deported.

Rita leaves with Aslan with nothing, she didn't have any real possession there, and heads out to finally go to a place she can call home.

Rita starts crying, she was basically trying to be mature for as long as possible but now with a lot of emotional change and finally escaping a horrible situation she does so.

Her father Aslan has Black hair and red eyes, he is quite handsome. He basically tells Rita how he used to have a daughter (her), who looked like his wife. he loved her and made a promise to protect her. But 7 years ago. (roughly 1201- 1202) there was an accident and he lost both his wife and daughter.

He could be with his wife until she died but couldn't find his daughter for a long time. Both of them are hugging each other at this point.

Rita gets what he is trying to say and denies it. The Director told her she was the child of a slave and because she had no memories of her life she couldn't refute it. While Slavery is illegal in the Helsion Empire, it still exists and it's possible she was the kid of a runaway slave. Or so she thought. But Aslan tells her otherwise.

He tells her her name. Erita Krovachatz. And that his wife, her mother had violet eyes just her and only their family had black hair. It's undeniable.

Aslan was one of the Founders of the Helsion Empire, who stands side by side with the Royal family. He is also one of the main villains of "Lovely Isla". He pretended to be a Count but was in fact a Duke. They live in a Grand Palace.

He was pissed at his daughter's treatment and basically wanted to burn it to the ground. He also deeply loves his family. Once alone he, Kyle (knight), and Fern (associate), interrogate the Director about what happened all those years ago to Serbia and Erita. Director begs for mercy but Aslan is in no mood. He basically broadcasts his killing intent all over and has to restrain himself from outright murdering the Director. He asks who took her to the orphanage 7 years ago when Erita was 2. The Director states a man in the Winter took her to the Lysen Orphanage.

Aslan deeply cares for his daughter helping her through a nightmare and gives her affectionate hugs and pets, making sure she is well fed and told she is loved. She is served a large dinner, because he doesn't know what she likes, she thanks him but also encourages him to eat something. It's a cute moment. He tells her she looks like her mother, Serbia, when she eats. She asks about her and he tells her, remembering fondly, she was someone who knew how to share the love she had differently than others.

Basically, she took care of her servants and as well that when she was pregnant with Erita she craved cake a lot, especially at night by the chef. Aslan told her she had to wait till morning, and it was one of the few times she was upset. She would also feed Aslan her cakes and sweets with him and was pretty playful.

She is also told about her brother Aaron who was also one of the villains who died in the novel. He looks pretty much like his father with red eyes and black hair.

Erita never showed up in the OG novel, the perspective on the villains and their story was pretty limited too. Serbia was only a line or two in the Lovely Isla.

FL speculates Erita already died at age 8. When FL first transmigrated, Erita body was in very bad health and suffered a pretty bad illness and it was painful without any real treatment. She only got food and water from the door and this was over the course of a week.

FL kind of sees that fridge horror, in universe, how the OG Erita was only a year away from her real family, but she died not knowing she was loved or that she was never abandoned in the first place. She prays she rests in peace and hopefully finds her mother Serbia, where she was. She acknowledges the fucked up situation there. Apologies and thanks her, because she herself never had a family and vows to ensure the survival of her family and change their fates of some villains dying.

She tries dresses for a bit and meets her personal maid Mary, Serbia previously wanted one for her, so when Mary sees Erita again she basically starts crying and is an all around sweetheart. And gives her a purple dress with frills to wear, one that matches her eyes.

Aslan has a dad moment where he tells her not to run around or she will trip and stokes her hair and hugs her. Erita is also adjusting to her new meals, she was underweight before so her diet needs some work. She also isn't in good health and has very low stamina possibly attributing to her malnutrition and negelct. She's also a bit embarrassed how she is acting like a kid again because she mentally feels older. She asks how much longer before they move out of the mansion to the Grand Palace.

Aslan admits he didn't know because he wanted her to tell him when she was ready to move out and also tells her there will be a lot more people where they are going. They head out with their hair disguised as brown.

They go back to Uncle Phillip and Aunt Megan because they were the only decent people who were nice to her, so she could say goodbye to them. And leaves them knowing she might not see them again. They have their lunch and head out to the capital which he mentions will take a while.

She can't believe such a sweet father became a villain in the "Lovely Isla". She meets Fern Ellish again, who reveals he is a wizard. they aren't travelling to the capital by carriage rather magic. If they did it would take them a month to get there. Fern is just that good, at transportation. Erita clutches onto her dad as Fern starts to cast the spell. The Grand Palace is massive, elegant and ancient and looks like a castle , despite the lack of people around.

Erita was surprised, anxious and a bit embarrassed the fact she will be living there. How dare she live there? for instance goes through her mind, and again feels really fucking guilty for "taking this away" from the OG Erita. She tries not to think about too much.

She's a bit overwhelmed and hides behind her dad's leg, there is over twenty members of staff there. Aslan tells her she can go to her room first and walks with her father to her old room. She doesn't know why she is so emotional, possibly its Erita body but she is touched by the room, it's cozy and cute. She hears a knock and there is her brother.

Aaron. (in some translations he's called Allan)

He's five years older than Erita. (14) . Aaron walks over and basically just stares at her for a while and feels the mana coming off of him. She nearly collapses due to how strong it is. Mana seems to be a response to intense emotions. Aslan tells him if he can't control his mana he will have to leave, but Aaron reassures him he got in under control.

he seems a bit shy pausing before asking to give her a hug, which she recciprocates. He's warm and Aaron vows to never leave her again.

It's a bit awkward after she disengages with her brother, they are basically just staring at each other, before Aslan takes Aaron out of them room with him to do something but basically tells her she can get changed if she wants and Mary will be there for her. Again Erita feels really guilty because its obvious Aaron cares a lot for Erita too and wonders, if it was really fortunate Erita body, is alive or would they be upset that she isn't the orginal Erita. (some really genuine questions there)

After Erita vanished and his mother died, Aaron had a hard time laughing or even smiling but it came a bit easier now with Erita back. Aaron compelted a lot of his succession classes recently and has taken on some reponsibility with Aslan's tasks,. Aslan basically relays what happened to Erita and Serbia. That it was no accident.

that they believe those involved was part Empress Asilla Valeria (mother of the first Prince) and her family the Duke of Lenosan . The Director told Aslan, the man who handed Erita over had a skull tattoo on his arm.
    Serbia was friends was with the 2nd Prince's mother Callion Luin Elber. Asilla family was close to Serbia's family.

They are angry but can't do shit without evidence but plan to leave a trap out for the perpetrators behind Serbia's death and Erita's disappearance

Mary has been keeping the room in neat and good condition for around 3 years. She and Erita get along pretty well, very good considering she was meant to be a nanny to Erita as well. Erita notices some of the furniture such as an old baby bed wasn't thrown out and other toys, because he missed his kid a lot and held that pain for a long time. She gets changed and gets ready to go to Aslan's office. She felt like a doll, trying on 5 different dresses with different hairstyles.

Aaron opens the door and Erita ran over to her dad, who promptly hugged her. Erita was worried she might have offended Aaron because she heard him laugh but nah it was the first time he laughed in years. they basically start to act like a family with each other again.

They tell her its best to keep it secret that she has returned for the meantime, so her family can deal with any external threats in the meantime and so she can readjust better with fewer people knowing until its time. Fern comes in with a bunch of documents and Aslan basically just sighs. So they have to leave it for another day.

so she heads out with Aaron. They hope to get closer in the future.

We learn about more what Krovachartz are like, many of them grow quicker than most and act pretty nonchildlike at times even when they are kids. Aaron used to laugh a lot around his sister and mother but once they were gone, his laughter vanished.

Aslan outright states he can't forgive those bastards for doing that to his kids.

They create fake identities to cover what happened when they took Erita from the Orphanage (that a foreign family took her overseas) and confirmed the Director's body (He's dead now), so if the Empress did track those identities she would find the child drowned at sea. Fern and Kyle get ready to act. This is the bait, so they are just waiting now for someone to take it

They will learn the cost of messing with a Krovachatz

Current Krovachatz Family (In some translations they are Krovaheart)

"Rita" Erita Krovachatz's (9 currently in 1210) (will be 19 in 1220 when the OG novel begins)
    Mother Serbia Krovacahtz (Maiden name Vicente. Originally a Marquis before marrying the Grand Duke) (Deceased, died in 1202)
    Father Aslan Krovachatz.
    Brother Aaron Krovachatz. (14 currently in 1210) (Will be 24 in 1220)

Notable Staff
    Fern Ellish -(Blue Hair) Wizard. Assistant to Grand Duke.
    Kyle - Knight
    Terban - Loyal butter who was with Aslan since childhood
    Mary- Maid (17) (was previously part of Serbia's family)

That took so fucking long. And oh Kakao link below here

Disclaimer: These are guesses from trying to translate the comments on Kakao page.

ML will probably be around by Chapter 19 at the latest. He might show up earlier. They are talking about a silver haired namjoo so I assume that him. He might be the 2nd Prince, but I'm not sure.

ML also might have killed his mother. It think it was an accident since he's not sure if he killed her or not

OG FL might have had a connection with the Empress . Or was controlled by her in OG story. If this is the case it explains why the Krovachatz were the villains in "The Lovely Isla"

there will be a timeskip possibly around chapter 25 of 8 years I believe.

ML is making definite moves by Chapter 37 if the comments are saying something. I think there will be a 2nd ML as well. It's possibly FL will have a kid at some point but it's vague if I'm being honest

Erita will get good at magic at some stage. (That part was clear)

It's possible she was the OG Erita. They are mentioning this around Chapter 12 and 21. Like a lot of people are saying this.

Oh and the novel is complete now