Spoiler I Became the Villain’s Trainer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Second Cover: [​IMG]
    Title: I Became the Villain’s Trainer
    Associated Names: 흑막들의 조련사가 되었습니다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-villains-trainer/
    Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56042052

Synopsis:

She thought she was dead but she woke up inside a novel – to an extra who will die a year later.

Not wanting to die like this, Alexa decided to tame the male protagonist in the form of a dog. Two years from now, the male lead will return to his human form. In the meantime, she was thinking of leaving the Grand Duchy after receiving the right pay for doing them a favour.

The problem is that when the male lead returns to his human form, he forgot all his memories.
    “You have to remember me, okay? There’s no point in looking so cute. Promise me!”

She told him many times because she didn’t want to mistakenly die by the male lead’s hands, who became a villain.

But,

“You told me to remember, so I remembered everything. Alexa.”
    Ysildus unbuttoned his jacket.
    “If there’s no other way to return that favour then I have to pay it with my body.”

A cute puppy that grew up into a weird wolf.

Damn, what did I raise?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    Eraien, Bastian, milkyfoxz and 14 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
  3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaa I too want a cute doggie like that :blobReach:

Btw how to pronounce ML name? Yesildu?

4. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's soooo cuteeee~~ Especially when he's being jealous and naughty, it's so cutee. please spoiler :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

Minaeli likes this.
  5. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so good I need more.....:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Joon16

Joon16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters so far:
    ML - Ysildus (14 y/o currently, a lone pure blooded wolfpup the only one born after 150 years so no one knew how to take care of him who haven't shifted yet cuz pure blood werewolves are gone but he's wild as hell and Alexa the one who 'found' him was the only one successfully tamed him like an actual pup. When Visten tried to use her methods after throwing her out for 1 week, he realized Ysildus only showed his good cute puppy side to Alexa lol)
    FL - Alexa (vet student, promised to make her parents live a luxurious life but after they died she studied & grad with loans. Got scammed by a senior so her parents' insurance money got sucked, s*ic*d*ed by jumping off a building i think. A voice told her she still has a year left of life since she s*ic*de before she can go to afterlife so she got poofed into the novel she read as cameo character, made up her mind to find ML the pup who ran away and take care of him & tamed him first so she wouldn't get killed by the dark werewolves of the duchy. Edit: so umm I read recent chaps that apparently that grim reaper who told her she has 1 year to live was like a junior grim reaper who made a mistake lmao so after her 1 year was up she now has to live till she dies ig)
    OGFL - Selina (haven't appeared yet as of ch10)
    Duke & Duchess' aide - Viscount Visten (in the novel he's supposed to be promoted to Count later, at first he was all coldblooded wanna throw Alexa out but then when she solved the epidemic in the duchy & gave ideas to improve the hygiene of the territory he fell for the kid lmao)
    Viscount Visten's son - Terrun (wolf pup same age as our ML currently 14, said he has a strong wolf blood like his dad so he just shifted into human, loves Alexa's egg fried rice hence he & ML started a lowkey war of attention for Alexa & her egg fried rice :D)
    ML's parents - haven't appeared yet too
    Current big enemy - the royals, go figure. The emperor/king hates the wolfies so imagine his annoyance when all the achievements & wealthy business of the royal fam & ogFL in the ogNovel was snatched by Alexa our dear FL and the money keeps rolling in to the duchy )
    BTW i don't know how to separate these into those blue links?? can someone teach me thanks
    Edit: so thank you to commenter below for showing me how to make spoiler tags <3

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    cutynight, Ariary, Eraien and 36 others like this.
  7. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean putting the spoiler for each character's description? Just click the "plus/+" icon, you'll see the spoiler option

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    syofiaa and Joon16 like this.
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    He's really cute :aww:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cutynight, Eraien, xpeanut and 13 others like this.
  11. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl ori body looks so cute it's sad the she suicide

12. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki Rawshttps://newtoki130.com/webtoon/21297048?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

13. nomanwhanosleep

nomanwhanosleep Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the chapter when will the Ml will turn to his human form and what is the reaction of Fl

Vidhya Dev and Jian Yue like this.
  14. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like is the fl some sort of special being? Or just a normal commoner? Cause the ending of chap 2 of the manhwa is kinda sus

AsuraSKY likes this.
  15. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so camping for spoilers! Thanks for the ones already hear but I'm camping for MMMOOOOORRRREEE!!!!

16. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does someone read the novel? Will the ducal couple like Alexa? Does Alexa have a special background since she is an orphan?

Selina is jealous of Alexa because she is cherished by everyone and will try to replace Alexa

RubySBS, Eraien, cutynight and 23 others like this.
  17. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG!FL shows up in chapter 19 of the manhwa.

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  18. sinyoalex

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

19. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I was wrong. I skipped to the latest chapter to see if she was there. She starts working at the ML's place in chapter 19 (there was this flowery scene that you usually see in first introduction, but I should've checked the other chapters first. Sorry), but they officially meet in chap 18. However, the OG!FL is first seen in chapter 11, where we see her in a cell. I can't tell if she's a slave or a prisoner. Supposedly, a subordinate of the series's big bad let's her out and starts to manipulate her

Last edited: May 7, 2022