Spoiler I Became The Younger Sister of A Regretful Obsessive Male Lead/ 후회 광공의 여동생이 되었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Feb 8, 2021.

1. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    *chapter 48-49s Rachel went out to gather info on NOAH(Sue) and her fief*

Entering the room, I carefully closed the balcony door. Then took off my robe, and in the dark room, a magic lamp suddenly turned on.

“Argh!”

This was really amazing. I was so surprised that my heart was about to pop out of my mouth.

But a big hand just closed my mouth. I opened my eyes wide with blinding glare.

It was Lucian who put his face in front of me. I saw the index finger on his lips and I nodded quickly.

Only then did the big hand, which was covering my mouth, fell off.

When I saw his hands, full of hard calluses, I grabbed my heart.

I was really, really, really surprised.

"br- brother?"

Why were you in my room in the middle of the night?

Did you notice I was out?

When she looked at Lucian with a look of suspicion, he bit his lips in trouble and let go.

I couldn't help but blush without realizing how sexy it was.

As expected, of the Male lead(광공)! Wow! (광공 was made into male lead cause theres no english translation)

I can't believe you made me excited just by doing something meaningless. You're such a natural ML(광공)!

I'm sure it's a friendly ML(광공) now!

"Rei(nickname for Ra-chel), where have you been tonight?"

Lucian's voice sounded very dull and low because he didn't talk for a long time.

With the question that came so suddenly, I fumbled without a proper excuse.

"No, well, I mean. Well .... "

Lucian interrupted before I could finish.

"What on earth are you curious about that you keep going out alone? You can't even tell me?"

Lucian, who asked with his eyebrows drooped, looked sad and sorry just looking at him.

I don't know how to deal with such Lucian.

I didn't know what to do by myself, but I surrendered.

“Actually ....”

I didn't miss a single piece of fact, and I told Lucian everything.

And speaking of, Lucian was unlikely to tell the Duke, so she began to talk.

"It's really weird. I just can't understand my uncle. Who does he think is the man responsible for the count(fief/position)...….”

We were sitting side by side in bed. I put the robe I was holding aside by the bed, and sighed deeply.

"No, brother. Think about it, My original family was in that state, but the Duke didn't give me any word. Isn't this why I can't help but try sneaking around?"

Lucian, who was listening to me, suddenly reached out his hand and touched my cheek.

I felt no sense of incompatibility because he's been fiddling with my cheeks lately.

The fingertips' touch grew more and more dense, but I just thought Lucian touched people's cheeks like this.

Lucian, who was fiddling with my cheeks with his hands, opened his mouth from the distance near her nose.

"Do you want to go back to the Erando family?"

His face looked so serious that it made me laugh.

"That's not that. It's my family, what if it goes wrong? Then I won't be able to see my parents(in heaven)."

This was sincere.

It was a short time, but they gave me a lot of love. Although they didn't know that their daughter had someone else's soul in her body.

I had a debt to them.

"Why doesn't the Duke tell me?"

For my question Lucian stroked my eyelids with his hand touching my cheek. His breath reached over the half-closed eyes.

"Maybe he wanted to hide...….”

“What?”

Why, why do you have to hide it from me?

What the hell do you want to hide so much? You mean there's a secret I don't know about the original?

I'm seriously thinking about it, but Lucian snuck in my arms. He put me in his arms and leaned his cheek on my head.

"Really, why aren't you answering? Do you know what the Duke is trying to hide?"

He answered slowly while exhaling languidly.

"If you're curious, I'll look into it for you, so...….”

As Lucian spoke, he jabbed me on the top of my head.

“It hurts!”

What a sharp chin.

It looked sharp, but there was no specific weapon.

There was a mischievous laugh above my head.(originaly it was ㅋㅋ which is a 'LOL' laugh)

I stretched out my lips(pouted) and pushed his chest which was in front of my eyes with both hands.

But is it because his chest was so firm? Rather, it was me who was lackinh.

My intentions were different, but I fell a little away from Lucian anyway. But soon Lucian pulled me back into his arms.

No, he's gotten more physically affectionate these days. Of course he doesn't hate her sister, but you should be a little bigger(reluctant??)¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

"It's heavy, brother!"

As he grumbled, Lucian sighed low and fell from me. The day before yesterday I wondered why Lucian was in my room.

"But, brother, how did you get into my room at this hour? Did you know I was leaving?"

How the hell did you notice that? Huh, that's pretty good.

I don't think the Duke knows.

Lucian didn't answer me for a moment. With a subtle look on his face, he soon nodded assentingly.

"Wow. How did you know I was out?"

"... ...worried you would have slept well, but I came to see you."

"That's why you heard me go out!"

I nodded bitterly, not thinking of the fundamental reason why he came to my room, even though it was late.

Well, my favorite's skill was unusual, wasn't it?(she calls him her favorite/최애, favorite character)

Maybe you'll soon notice someone else's signs.

I saw Lucian in a strange mood, twinkling my eyes. His eyes seemed to have deepened in my eyes, but my curiosity came before him.

"Then how far away can you tell? Can you feel me moving from your room?"

To my question Lucian had a subtle stiffening of his expression, but soon gently loosened it and answered.

"......I can't feel it in my room, but I can feel it when I'm near your room."

"Wow. You can feel such a person's movement when you practice swordsmanship!"

"You can say yes."

Oh, that's amazing. It's amazing.

Fantasy world view is right.

"Then will I be able to feel as proud as my brother if I learn now?"

Lucian frowned at my question as if he had been told she wouldn't hear what she'd like.

My favorite, then you don't bite too much.

When I was overwhelmed by the unexpectedly violent reaction, Lucian showed his embarrassment.

He raised and lowered his hand, and then he grabbed my shoulder and said,

"Can I be your ears and your eyes instead?"

Oh, my heart skipped a beat.

No, my heart was pounding.

Of course not!(to her pounding heart btw)

I nodded violently, smiling helplessly.

"Of course, I feel so reassured with my brother!"

Lucian relaxed his expression at my words.

It's too sweet even if it's different from the old days. In the old days I had a good look at his expression, but now I felt as if he were looking at me.

Even though it can't be.

But I was glad.

I see him thinking of me.

My favorite's interest in me was far different from that of others.

Then I suddenly remembered.

"Oh, by the way, I saw you with brother Noah(Sue) before."

"......do you mean after the Salon(a gathering for people) is finished?"

"Yes! Are you getting along with brother Noah?"

"......I don't think we're close."

"Really? You two looked very close then."

Yes, they really did.

Just be honest and I understand, you're right.

Are you ashamed to tell your sister?

"All right, all right. You two aren't close, okay?"

Yeah! I'll pretend I don't know.

Oh, well. Plan B won't be necessary, will you?

I tried to find someone else to introduce Lucian, but...If you're on good terms with Noah, you don't need it, do you?

I felt a surge of sleep. Being beside Lucian, who was calm and relaxed after a surprise, made his body feel tired.

YAWN*, I can't take it anymore.

"YAWN*, brother. I'm sleepy...….”

"Yes, I'll put you to sleep."

"No, you don't have to...….”

It must have been a burden to fly in the air.

The body, which was very nervous, was placed in a safe place and was immediately next to a safe person.

I saw Lucian with my eyes glimmering then swung my hand with the intention of letting go, but he held my hand tight.

Then he hugged myself lightly and put me down on my bed. He was sitting in bed and hugged me.

You've become so kind. I'm so proud of you.

As she crept into the blanket, Lucian sat on the bed.

"Well, go to sleep."

So I asked him to leave, but he just looked at me like a fish¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I was so sleepy that I couldn't take it anymore.

Oh, I don't know. He'll leave on his own.

She closed his eyes without holding on to the leash of consciousness any longer.

Feeling a big hand sweeping my cheek, I unwittingly overlapped my hand with it.

She held his startled, flinching hand tightly and fell asleep.

A low sigh seemed to be heard.

Good night, Lucian.

Lucian stood beside her and stared at Rachel, who was asleep.

If Rachel had worn out as much as he looked at her, it was so blatant that by now only her feet were left.

"sighh.... ...to go out again and come back...….”

He had felt giddy at the sight of the empty room. I was standing in her room, helplessly.

I'm glad Rachel came back soon, or I couldn't even imagine what I would have done this time.

He stopped by Rachel's room at dawn.

I started with a humble intention to go back after a brief look on her face, but now it's a little different.

I wanted to keep her in my eyes even a little more.

I wanted to smell her scent a little more.

I wanted to spend some more time with her.

Although Rachel was asleep, just looking and sweeping down her cheeks made him feel happy.

Of course his greed grew bigger and bigger.

The thick lips mumbling sleep-talking, the slender scruff of the neck covered in hair, the wrist exposed, he wanted to know much of her.

"How can I convey my heart? To you who still calls me brother, how shall I convey my heart?"

I didn't feel this way when I met her again.

I thought he was just a precious person.

But even he did not know what kind of sentiment the preciousness beared.

I recertified her from the gaze of the other men who looked at her.

Unpleasant.

Another man staring at her.

My father's thinking of sending her to someone else.

"My Rei....”

Do you know how I feel?

If you had known my dark and gloomy mind, you wouldn't have let me seen such a defenseless figure.

Lucian touched and touched his white cheeks with his hands full of possessiveness.

The only place she allowed me to...….

I thought I'd die if I couldn't reach it.... touching and touching like that...….

"Would you wait a little?"

He wrapped his hands around her small face and murmured.

"I'll propose to you if I obtain the dukedom."

He recited his plans in full. To Rachel, who's breathing hard.

"As you said. Always make two plans. So I always double the plan."

Lucian continued by gently rubbing the green(hair is green) on her eyelids with two thumbs.

"If my father were to hand down the duchy in a gentle manner, I would send you out and then bring you in as my wife."

He lowered his hand from touching her eyelids and slipped down her plump lips.

"If my father doesn't listen to me and tries to steal you away first...... well."

What shall we do? Huh? Rachel.

Lucian crept up his lips with a look that he didn't know if he liked the touch of his hand or if he was looking forward to his future.

Only a subtle magic lamp was shining on his face.

Ahhh so much yandere vibes.....

Edit: just learned now that 'sue'/수 means UKE and the 광공 means CRAZY SEME hahahahah so ML on the title means regretful crazy seme when translated XD

The more u knoww....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  2. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere in Chapter 58-59

“Rei.”

“What?”

“Now, I ....”

Lucian choked up for a moment at the thought that he could finally speak.

"I can finally put you on my schedule. I'm sorry it took so long."

Rachel was surprised by Lucian's words. I
    She tried to lift my head in his arms and look at him.

Already looking down at her, he curled his eyes round when their eyes met.

Her heart was pounding. What she told him as a child came back to mind.

Now that I think about it, Lucian kept it as if it was a promise, even though he said it in a blunt manner.

Even though it's been a long time, he hasn't forgotten it.

Rachel lifted her heels as hard as she could and clasped his neck with her arms.

He was so lovely. I was so grateful to him for keeping his promise.

"I know. Finally......you can put me in brother's schedule. Hehe, we can always have tea together."

When I was young, I had to be careful even when we were eating together.

As if to compensate for that time, Lucian is now a duke, and he is able to laugh and eat differently than before.

Rachel didn't think of the Duke and Duchess at all for this moment.

I wanted to bless only Lucian who overcame the unfortunate past and stood up proudly on his own.

He grasped her waist tightly. He lifted it with a simple grip on his slender waist, enough to hold it in both of his large hands.

“kkyaak!”

Lucian, who held her as if holding a child in one arm, smiled as she liked.

He was happy to drink tea with her, but he sat down quietly on the sofa because she was lovely.

Placed Rachel on his thigh.

"No, what is this?"

Rachel poked her lips as if she had been treated like a child.

knock, knock.

Then Amber pushed the trolley in. Amber brought some solid grapes, sweet refreshments and cool cold tea, as she ordered.

As a capable maid too, she began setting herself up in a divine manner, and Rachel tried to get down from his thigh while watching her.

But Lucian never let go, with his arms round her waist.

She sighed for a long time as she did not move even though her body was digging into the ground and neither rooted nor moved.

"Are you really going to do this, brother?"

"Rei, my grape."

As much as Rachel knew about Lucian, Lucian knew about Rachel very well.

"Okay, with the best grapes."

See it now.

Her appearance, looking straight at his request, only at the grape.

I tried to get out of his arms just before to pick the grapes but forgot about them because I was comfortably embraced.(not sure??)

"Jaaa... , grapes are here. Toktok, tok, toktoktok (*Knock=똑똑, 똑, 똑똑똑, its their code) ."

Now that the sign of the two people's codes were performed, a natural smile formed upon Lucian's face.(???)

Lucian, who had green grapes in his mouth as fresh as her beautiful hair, savored the taste of grapes as he followed his eyes on the white fingers that touched and fell on his lips.

The slender fingers were again picking green grapes and came back to his lips.

Lucian licked her fingertips with his tongue, eating grapes without missing the chance.

“Oh!”

Surprised by the touch of hot flesh, Rachel shed Lucian's eyes. However, he saw her tactfully with a vote of ignorance.

"Strange. Did I feel wrong?"

Rachel was also busy picking grapes and putting them into his mouth. Each time Lucian filled his shady desires in various ways.

Touch her waist for no reason, or touch her scalp and neck as she slowly sweeps down her soft hair.

—You're more insidious than I am.

Enzo, who responded to the deep and dark feelings, muttered, but Lucian didn't even snort.

It's not wrong, actually wrong.

Sweeping through her hair, he found a spot below her right ear.

Thinking he knew nothing about Rachel, he put his head aside when he found something unfamiliar.

"Brother? Why? Do I have something on me?"

Rachel turned her head when she gathered her long emerald hair together and put it aside.

Lucian gently grabbed her chin and put it back to its original position.

He felt a shady curiosity when he saw the point one by one below the ear and one below the neck.

Is there anything else on the white body below this point? Which ....

The thick golden eyes slithered up and down from her ears to her neck.

"Why aren't you answering? Did I really get something on my face?"

Several times, Lucian, who had moved his throat, answered in a low voice.

"No......just, I saw you have a mole here."

"Oh, that's right. There's a mole there, there are a lot of moles."

Lucian's heart thumped at her answer. I couldn't help asking, even though I felt like I was doing something.

"......where else is there?"

"Well, where else with your thighs and hips? Amber told me, but I forgot. I don't know because it seems to be in an ambiguous position."

“…… Yeah.”

The beating of the heart was transmitted to the ears. Lucian felt an unfamiliar sensation in his cheeks.

I've never felt this way before.

I've never felt less impulsive about her, but it seemed to me that I've never been so agitated.

He reached out slowly and pressed down on the point on the neck that he could see in front of his eyes with a firm fingertip.

"Huh, it tickles."

Without answering her question, Lucian filled his greed by pressing one after another under his neck and ears.

Instead of wanting to press the dots on the bottom, he touched the neck and below the ears.

"Oh, it tickles!"

A white hand snatched his finger. At the same time, the moment his eyes met the boy who turned his head, Lucian became impatient.

Her flushed face was so lovely.

So he hugged her tightly. He hugged as if crazy, and then put his lips on the exposed neck.

"Oh, really! Come on, brother!"

Lucian couldn't take off his lips even when she nagged in a shrill voice.

I was afraid of what I would do if I couldn't do this.

The inside of my mouth was scorched. The thirst was only getting worse and worse, not less, even though the lips were buried in the cool, sweet scent of her neck.

With his arms clasped tightly around her waist, he kept his head buried for a moment.

I want to have it

I want it.

I want to indulge you.

His eyes burst into a very small black blaze of emotion.

The giggling Enzo filled his head.

—You have to have it if you want it. It's a simple answer!

(at this point i really dunno how airheaded our FL is... :facepalm: but madness come more :blobhero:)

Attached Files:

3. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving the spoilers and did something happen to the duke? The father?

Moonie-light and jkumi7 like this.
  4. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    He stole his position as the duke

5. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    “Rae!”

“... Lucian.”

"Yes, im here."

I could feel how worried he was with the sound of his voice. I managed to lift my eyes that couldn't open well.

I was lying on the bed in my room. It must have been Lucian who thought was binding me.

He was holding me from behind. His arms and legs seemed to be twisted around my body.

Tied tightly to him, I blanked out my eyes and asked.

"Did I faint again?"(informally)

“어(yeah).”

What? the first time I spoke informally to you. There's no reaction.

Well, you asked me to call you by your name, and you don't care if I spoke informally?

Everything just got annoying.

I was tired of being like a nobleman.

So, for now, I wanted to talk like I did originally.

"Sigh, why do I keep fainting?"

I felt dry in my throat so I leaned on him, swallowing my saliva.

"Tomorrow... ...let's have another check-up tomorrow. If the doctor does not know the name of the disease, we can call another doctor. There are a lot of excellent doctors in the capital."

"But is it okay if I speak informally? Why don't you scold me?"

"I can't punish you even if you swear at me."

"What if I really swear at you?….”

"후우(huuu *breath sigh) .... ...I don't care."

As he sighed, I laughed. You must have thought of some harsh situation before.

But …….

"It's nice(촣잖나) to hear. Leave it that way."

“like(촣아해)...”

He spat out words as soon as they were finished. I told you to express it in words, but you do it right away.

"Yes. How nice."

"I like you, Ray."

"You don't know, Luci."

I murmured to him, leaning more.

"I liked you first."

Yes. I liked him even before I met him in person. My favorite. I liked him even if it wasn't real.(BL novel)

His body was agitated again by my words. The sound of a small sigh seemed to be laughter.

People who have tried smiling must be good at it. I can't believe his laughter sounds like a sigh.

I was listening to his laugh, blinking blankly but the nape of the neck was damp.

I tried to pull his hand out of that wonderful dampness, but he tightened his hold on my body further.

"Wait a minute, please."

"Sleep a little more like this."

“Luci?”

"It's all right, Rae."

I struggled at the thought of something strange.

“please let go.”

Only then did I seem to have come to my senses. Lucian breathed a small sigh at my words and loosened his arm.

I woke up and turned on the magic light next to the bed.

Only then did I see the misery. It must have been Lucian's nose that I hit when I swung my arm around a little while ago.

"......hold on, hold on."

"Rae, it's all right."

Blood was still running from his nose. The sound of laughter seems to have sound like sighing because of the bleeding of the nose.

I didn't even know that and like a fool....

I opened the drawer with my trembling hands. There was a pile of silver handkerchiefs that Amber had brought.

She took out a handkerchief at random and blocked his nose.

"Is, is it very painful?"

Now that I see it, Lucian's eyelids were swollen. It must have been all of his face that I hit with my fist and head.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I apologized first. I couldn't keep myself sane at the thought of hurting him.

Lucian, who was lying and staring at me, grabbed my wrist and took it off.

"Oh, you're still bleeding...….”

"Then please."

"That won't heal you! Wait, I'll call someone."

He pulled me up again as I tried to get up.

"Give me a kiss(the 뽀뽀 one) , then I'll better right away."

"What the hell do you mean?"

But his eyes were so desperate for a joke that I couldn't say anything more.

"Then, let go."

As she spoke, she shook her wrist, and he let go of it.

I covered his nose with a handkerchief and put my lips first on his eyelid and then removed it.

The place where my lips touched was hot. It felt like something was coming up.

Why were you getting hit without blocking it?

I shouldn't have been mad at him, it was my fault. I didn't know because it was my first time feeling this way, but maybe Im just venting.

You know what?

When you meet someone who feels relieving, you can lean on him and get angry.

Vent one's anger.

It was something that could only be done between really close friends. Being grumpy while knowing that the other party wont be offended.

Until now, I had no such opponent. Before and after the ice.(빙, haha i dunno)

Being friendly and dependable are all different. I like Amber, Damien, and Oscar but I couldn't lean on them.

They were the ones I was responsible for. Of course Lucian was one of them.….

So this feeling was so unfamiliar. It was unfamiliar, but I couldn't resist the emotional excitement that was already hitting me, so I spat it out.

"Why were you being beaten like a fool? You could've avoid it all. What do you do if you keep doing this? You're gonna get hit by a weak woman like me.….”

Then she lowered her lips again and gently touched his swollen face. Every time I saw Lucian's chest swell up and then sink.

As I looked into the golden eyes that were so close that they were out of focus, I took off my lips.

What the hell is this feeling?

It seemed unfair, and angry. I seemed to be angry. What is this feeling that makes you feel relieved and teary?

My lips trembled. The blood just stopped. Only then could I relax.

Suddenly, I looked around and there were no particular mess. One magic lamp revealed everything that I wasn't aware of because it was dark.

On and above the bed which had been messed up while I struggled, above it stood the red marks assumed to be Lucian's blood.

Fear surged in waves at the traces. What if I had another seizure? I've never done this since I possessed this body, but what's wrong now?

She swallowed a sigh and also swallowed a cry. I was very used to swallowing my emotions.

"I'd better bring someone in, too. Wait a minute...….”

Lucian, who stayed still before my words were over, got up quickly and laid me down.

No, to be exact, He grabbed my shoulder and pressed it. Before I knew it, he captured my stomach and still looked at me in silence.

It was a persistent look as if he were going to dig into everything I had that would see though my insides.

I wanted to look away, but I couldn't take my eyes off the bright golden eyes than the magic lights.

His face grew closer and closer as she stared at him with shaky eyes.

The pure white face, covered with red blood, was still beautiful. It seemed to be a sign of proof that nothing could mask his beauty.

깜빡.(*SFX)

The black eyelashes went down for a while and then up. I unwittingly blinked after him, and a moment of hotness touched my lips.

It was the angle of feeling burned on the lips. He covered my face before I even recognized it was his lips.

He moved sideways, as if to feel the texture of my lips.

I couldn't breathe, and I was as firm as I was. So hardened I was unable to open my eyes and held only my bloodstained handkerchief tightly.

쪽. *SFX

Moving up and down, he bit his upper lip and let it go.

쪽. *SFX

This time he bit his lower lip and approached it. Every time I heard the sound of clinging and trembling.

I stood still with collected lips glued together. I felt like I was waiting for his breath after sticking it right through my lips as if trying to breathe.

I let out a breath that I couldn't hold anymore. I breathed in as if I had fallen into water.

At the same time, Lucian bit her lips again. Without missing the gap, he put his lips together again.

But unlike a little while ago, a hotter chunk of flesh than the lips came into my mouth.

Unlike dry lips, the flesh that had invaded was damp, and unlike the lips that had been carefully matched, it pressed in in my mouth without hesitation.

Like he owned the place.….

“우음!”(umph, *this kind of sound(?))

My heart was burning and I couldn't stand it. I could see why he caught my face when I tried to get out of him while panting.

I couldn't get out of it at all, even though it seemed like he was still touching my face.

I was confused in my head. What is it? What's this?

The overloaded head blinked like a flashlight. The brain, which had just passed out and woke up, seemed to refuse to work.

When I opened my eyes, I had the illusion of gold pouring out. Once again, I couldn't get it out of my way.

He stared me in the eye and glanced slowly through my teeth. Every time he patted on my teeth, my body trembled.

The tip of his tongue, which stood sharply, scratched the roof of my mouth and made my toes curl.

He tapped my tongue as if it had been hardened by surprise. The moment she moved in amazement, he wrapped himself around.

The hot flesh met each other and moved slowly. I couldn't show any reaction without having to breathe properly and close my eyes.

Lucian hugged me tightly, who was just moving as she moved.

He dropped his lips with a hunch and a sound, then stuck my face here and there then took it off.

After a long silence looking upon my face, he whispered in my ear in a very low voice, so close that I could every breath.

“I like.”(촣아해)

I heard it a little while ago, but it sounded completely different. It was so different that I wondered if it was the same word.

So…….

It's like ....

It seemed to claim to be completely different from the 'I like you' I said.

I didn't get it. My brain had stopped thinking.

I looked at him with a look of ignorance and said the same thing over again.

"I like it, too."(나도 촣아해)

My murmur left a crack on his face. He bit his lips making a facial expression that I often saw.

I don't know.

I don't know what you want to say anymore.

The pride of having to be quick in noticing even the slightest change on his expression, could not now be found inside me.

I don't know him anymore.

And of what he wants.

:blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:chapter 76-77

6. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 88-89s
    **apparently, FL thinks their first kiss was a dream since she was sick and hazy so.... ***

"It's nice to take a walk together."

He reached out and took my hand. He put his fingers between his fingers and held them tightly.

We had been holding hands a lot lately, so Ive become familiar with the gesture.

Oh, that's right.

I haven't given you a gift yet.

When I said I would give a gift for the coronation, he did not answer.

And then I forgot to ask again. There had been so much going on.

The ceremony had been a long time since, so it was a bit ambiguous to say that it would be given it as a celebration gift.

But I want to give you a present, but...….

How can I give it to you?

"Can't we have an early tea time today, brother?"

"If you call me Lucian."

You know ....

What's with the sense of deja vu?

After tilting my head at the situation that felt somewhat dazed, I realized who it was.

It was a deal frequently made by the Previous Duke(father). There was always a catch-up phrase saying, "Please do something."

He forced me to call him Dad.

It's amazing.

How can they be the same?

They are rich in insisting that they don't resemble each other, but in fact, there were many similarities.

The point was funny, so I burst out laughing and affectionately called his nickname.

"Luci, let's have tea. Yes?

Hanging on his arm, he bent his eyes thinly, and his golden eyes seemed to have deepened.

“Yeah.”

Even though he answered briefly, I felt good because there was joy in it.

We came to Orangeri(its a garden name?) nearby and sat face to face with each other.

"Oscar said he spotted a silver fox in the back mountain. Do we have silver foxes? I've never heard of it before."

"Hmm, well."

"He showed great curiosity. He said he was worried about whether he should consider them as the same species and save them, or whether he should hold them and use their necks as reels because they're not Su-in(morphing human animals) anyway."

“I see.”

"No matter how many Su-in there are isn't, isn't he the same as the fox?"

“Hmm.”

"So Damien grumbled a lot about the fact that he had a hard time asking what scarf he needed to wear in the first place."

Talking in small talk, Lucian didn't seem very interested.

However, I was glad that he would not take his eyes off me and sincerely listen to my boring stories. So I chatted more than normal.

I don't know if it was because it reminded me of my childhood memories but it was reassuring to see his friendly expression without having to answer back.

So I didn't know time went by so quickly. I stopped talking only after I saw the sky slowly turning red behind him.

Then I posted what I was supposed to ask, and I thought for a moment about how to say what to say about the gift he wanted.

A good idea just came into my mind. "I'd like Lucian to be nice to his new assistants."

I glanced and spoke to him, who was still smiling softly.

"Come on, smile like that in front of other people."

Was it a sudden request? Seeing Lucian's face stiffened subtly, I hurriedly told him.

"Then I'll give you a present."

Whoo, that was great!

It was the perfect timing. I can finally give Lucian a present.

Come to think of it, all the gifts I've given him have been small things.

So I wanted to give you what you'd like this time. I looked at his answer with a look of anticipation.

Lucian looked at me with a subtle look and slowly took off his lips.

"Gift... ...anything is fine?"

“Of course!”

The moment he heard my definite answer, the light in his eyes changed instantly.

Is it my illusion to look as thirsty as a hungry predator?

But the thoughts passed by and I waited for his positive answer to drop again at the pleasant lips.

Then Lucian got up from his seat. He came up to me and lightly grabbed my head.

I looked up at him with a look of not knowing then Lucian looked down with his hips slanted slightly from the table.

I could see the golden eyes full of quaint joy. With a look of anticipation, he took a breather for a moment and delivered his words clearly.

"Well... ...give me you, Rachel."

Excuse me? What do you want?

I thought for a moment that I might have misheard, and then burst into laughter.

It reminded me of what I told him a long time ago.

Didn't I ask Lucian to give me some time?

Is that what you mean?

But I was already spending almost all my time with him, so my head tilted.

So, what do you mean?

He was waiting for my answer.

It was a desperate expression, but also an arrogant expression, as if taking something of course.

Lucian could've made a proud face.

He was always nice to me, so I didn't know he could make this face.

But it didn't feel awkward. Because it was a face that I saw often in the webtoon.

Uh ....

So what did you mean by that?

He slowly raised the corners of his mouth as he glanced at my puzzled expression.

His eyes were slightly distorted and more like crying than smiling.

The image seemed to fly to me like a slow motion video.

A Deep bow to my eyes, and to my heart. My fingertips trembled as I felt like I was entering something without knowing the limit.

Lucian came to me before I could get a good grasp of what this feeling was all about.

I looked at him, his head went down slowly unable to take his eyes off me. The golden eyes, gradually taking up my view, stopped right in front of my nose.

He breathed softly at a degree where they could share each other's breath.

The hot breath touched the tip of the nose and lips and disappeared.

Déjà vu.

I felt a sense of deja vu again this time.

When?

When is it this time?

Did this happen to me again?

Unlike the confused head, the body was stiff and unable to move.

I couldn't breathe properly and thought of it while searching for my memory. Where did this sense of deja vu come from?

It must have happened in a dream.….

I kissed Lucian in such a strange dream, which was still vivid(?) even when I woke up.

Even then he came this slow. As if I knew what I couldn't avoid. Or even if I avoid it, it's too late, I guess.

"Do you still feel like its a dream?"

He asked as if he had read my mind. I blinked in astonishment.

He grinned at my behavior. Then he wrapped my cheek. The large hand covered my face from my chin to the earlobe.

I felt a hot sensation spreading. It felt like his heat was flowing through the connected place.

“huu ....”

Every sigh touched my breath. Nose, lips, cheeks, neck, everything.

My heart began to beat violently because it felt like he was groping me.

The heart, which had stopped in surprise, began to beat fast and produce blood(?). As the open lake unraveled, it seemed like water splashed all over the face.

It's not just water. It's reddish water.

I could see that my face was burning hot without looking.

"You'll give it to me, right?"

As he rubbed my face as if it were more precious than any precious jewel, he whispered.

I had no choice but to retrace a beat slowly.

" ...? "

“Haha ....”

Without answering, he laughed as he choked low. as if they would not ask any more questions

My eyes trembled as I looked into his eyes. Unlike me, his trembling golden eyes were still friendly but determined.

The golden eyes, which were persistently looking at me, began to come closer, as if they would not tolerate an unexpected answer.

When the distance became out of focus, I naturally closed my eyes.

The hot, soft, wrenched lips touched over the thin eyelids. The lips, which touched it with the sound as if they were a side dish, fell on the opposite eyelid as well.

On the side, his lips were all over my face. He glued them everywhere and then took them off, gradually going down.

I couldn't breathe. Maybe it's because I myself expected where his lips would arrive at the end.

My face was tightly locked in by the large hands. He put his lips on the tip of my nose and then took them off, and whispered.

The ever-low voice gave me the chills.

“Or ....”

“…….”

I couldn't answer any questions. The breaks(?) had already stopped working and I was as solid as a broken doll.

He paused for a moment and whispered. His whispering resounded from to the extent that only his lips could be heard before my ears.

"Was it mine from the start?"

He spoke in a firm tone, as if it were a courtesy to ask my opinion kindly.

He also bit his lower lip, breathing urgently as if he were holding his breath and then bursting.

“Heup....”

Hot.

I couldn't stand it anymore when my lips were hotter than my face.

As she gasped and opened her lips, he touched her lips as if he had been waiting. Like inserting a key and turning, the tightly interlocked lips turned obliquely.

I grabbed him by the arm. I felt a sense of anxiety that I would fall if I didn't hold onto anything.

He sucked in when he gasped out his breath. Then, he breathed his breath into me.

Strong as a breath of new life.

The fingers that were holding his arm cringed. The pinching pull did not leave him a single groan.

Hot chunks of flesh broke in between the lips that were turning the other way. The moist flesh was hotter than my lips, so I felt like my mouth was about to burn.

“Hmm ....”

When he breathed out contentedly, he moved his tongue and gently rubbed it around my tongue, which was hardened.

A damp sound clipped in the ear. The chubby flesh in my mouth patted up the inside of the cheek.

It moved like that, as if checking each and every hard tooth.

“heua ....”

In a moment of separation, I inhaled a excessively.

I couldn't even breathe through my nose, so I swallowed it desperately because I felt like I was going to faint.

But soon his lips were clogged again. I had to hold his arms again as if I were just hanging and just gasped.

Then for a moment an idea flashed through my mind.

Since when?

It was only a question to me that I had only now recognized him who loved me with all his heart.

But the short idea quickly evaporated because of a deep-seated intruder.

Lucian trembled with joy. I finally let her know how I feel.

The mere sight of Rachel in his arms made him feel dizzy.

Drunken by a sense of blinding ecstasy, his desire to take her everything soared.

Ha..., this is what it is it's like.

It was this kind of feeling.

It was so different from the kiss he stole when she was sick that he felt resentful for since he didn't overcome the urge at the time.

I wish our first day was today...….

For the longest of time, she forgot the memories of sharing each other's breaths and saliva, and she was still adorable.

Every time a small body was trapped in my own arms and jumped up and down, a shady desire clouded my eyes.

I want to knock it down like this.

I want to dig all over her and put it in my own eyes.

The mere thought of her, who would rustle under me and shed tears, drew blood.

He's often had bad thoughts lately. It was always the case, especially when Rachel was staring at her.

When that happened, I had all sorts of thoughts.

Sometimes I was fed up with myself, and the shady desire for her did not know its end.

He recalled the fashion doll that looked just like Rachel in the open space of my collection.

His eyes were blurry as he imagined a scene of Rachel being displayed together among the fashion dolls.(ohh.... Where is this leadingg nicee ahahah angst will happen soon)

Just imagining it made me shudder all over my whole body.

“huu ....”

A groan poured out of me. Just kissing and imagining was the culmination of his career.

When the shivering black eyelashes calmed down, he admitted.

So …….

As his father or Enzo warned him, he was insane.

To the point where the word incurable was a waste, I was just like a misguided doll.

I've been like this since I was born, and I didn't even think about trying to fix it.

I was just pondering how to get her in my grasp.

What if it's so good when you only have the lips connected?

If you can hold her whole body and drink her breath...….

I wouldn't have wasted my life.

"Hahaha, brother...….”

Inside his arms, Rachel blushed and puffed.

Knowing she could not hold her breath anymore, he hugged her tightly so that she could not escape.

He sat her on his thigh and hugged her tightly, as if not to free herself from his arms.

“Oh.”

The red-hot eyes and shiny pink lips were so lovely.

Lucian put his hand under her ear, waiting for her to breathe.

He whispered as he pressed down on the spot where there was a dot, which wasn't visible but now known without looking.

"I'm gonna kiss you all the time when you call me my brother. To the extent that you will ask for life because you were short of breath, like that......deeply, tough."

Rachel's face began to blush limitlessly at his words.

Lucian licked her lips slowly after observing her face like that.

At first glance, the sweet taste seemed to hover at the tip of my tongue. Even though it couldn't be.

Im really interested in how theyre gonna solve this obsession problem... I hope it wont develop into some bad plot like FL accepting everything and just ignoring it :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

7. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Eiii the plot is moving finallyy
    On a leisurely afternoon Camilla and Pedro were drinking tea together at Orangery(a garden name), a garden full of white roses.

The two, who met after a long time even though they were living together at the ducal house and drank tea without saying a word in hours.

It was Camilla who broke the silence first.

"Now that you have handed down the dukdom, what will you do?"

By convention, the two people who had been predecessors did not have to be in the duchy.

Since ancient times, the predecessors who had given their place to their successors returned to their territories, and those who had good marital relations traveled together.

Pedro circled the teacup for no reason and answered slowly.

“Do you?”

"......I want to stay longer until he's settled. He won't be able to handle his own affairs yet."

"Yes, it's hard to manage both the espionage and domestic affairs."

"......sorry."

Camilla knew that when she was secluded, Pedro had even taken care of her duty on internal affairs

Now that I think about it, he may have been expressing his own apology.

"You don't have to be sorry. Aren't I the one who has nothing to say against you."(this is the duke)

Camilla dropped her eyes at his calm words.

"Don't you hate me?"

“…… I don't know.”

"Even though I'm the one you who tore your relationship with Liam?"

"......even if you weren't, it might have happened some day."

“Is that so?”

"Yes, incest is a possible empire, but same-sex marriage can never be achieved. Now there's a lot of people in the back who are enjoying the navy(?), but they're desperately hiding it. Why would they do that?"

Camilla couldn't answer Pedro. He put down his teacup and stared blankly at the white roses that had bloomed around him.

Camilla also drank tea while appreciating roses, not talking anymore. Thinking it's her first time having tea with her husband like this.

Feeling a quiet and moderately cool breeze, he suddenly spoke out.

"I threw Liam away first."

At Pedro's words, she listened quietly. He still recited calmly while looking at the white rose.

"I couldn't get rid of obtaining the Duke’s position, so I quickly followed my father's orders."

"So you feel indebted to him."

Pedro, without answering her words, recalled the past for a moment. As he stared blankly into space, he suddenly confessed.

"I killed him."

At his sudden confession, Camilla dropped the teacup she was holding and laid the blood down.(?)

"What? No. It was a simple wagon accident...….”

"No. I've killed him before."

“... What?”

Camilla was confused. It was clear that the Count and his wife's death had brought in Rachel because of their fate in a carriage accident.

What do you mean, self-determination?

So you killed yourselves together?

In words beyond comprehension, Carmila looked only at Pedro. He was staring at her with a pitiful expression, as he was still handsome in his old age.

"Camila. You haven't fulfilled your duty as a Duchess. Isn't it? "

"......yes, I'm very sorry about that."

She couldn't raise her head because of the sudden heel. In the past, she betrayed her wife's and mother's duties while only caring for herself.

The mistake she made at that time made her unable to qualify as a wife or mother.

"So now I'm telling you. Even now, I have a secret to tell you that I am responsible for the Duke of Leon."

She waited for his words without answering. Pedro, who had a face full of irritability with fierce eyes, continued.

"There are some people in the Empire, who are not themselves. In short, it's a possession."

"......what is that?"

"It's a curious thing that's been handed down since our ancestors. People who should have died are born again. By borrowing a person's body."

“…….”

"Liam died the day I abandoned him. But Liam's body didn't die."

Camilla couldn't keep her mouth shut. Because what he's saying now was hard to believe.

"The man I loved died that day. Still, I felt unbearable jealousy when I saw someone with his body marry another woman. I threw him away first."

"So, who the hell is he?"

Pedro slowly swept his face down to Camilla's question. It was hard enough for him to recall those memories.

Finding the (빙의)possessed were never easy, though I tried to find their identity.

"There are certain rules for this strange thing. It is the soul of the ancestor of one's own family. The person who possessed Liam's body was the first baron of Count Erando."

"......does Rachel know this?"

"No. I don't want Rae to know."

"......how could that happen?"

Camilla's hands were shaking. She clasped her hand to the unbelievable truth.

Then Pedro approached and held her hand.

"It's a fact that only I and his highness the Emperor know about this. Oh, yeah the empress also knows. So you should know."

“... dear.”

Camilla couldn't stop the rising tears. Twenty-five years after she got married, she seemed to have become a true Duchess.

Pedro couldn't hug a sobbing Camilla. He couldn't do it for her, so I just clasped his small, fine hand and tapped him.

"I have one thing to keep in mind. To determine the characteristics of the possesed."

"Yes, go ahead."

As she wiped away her tears, Camilla replied,

"Maybe you can run into it too, so if there is a nobleman who shows this particular trait, please tell me. I haven't told Lucian about this yet."

"Yes, I understand."

Towards Camilla, who spoke with a determined look, Pedro said. That's the only clue I've ever found.

"The possesed always say the opposite of their personality. They say cold things while being hot, and sometimes they reverse their body's behavior. Should I say they couldn't get rid of their ghostly habits?"

"What the hell is that...….”

"For example, the possessed(it sounds like a horror tbh XD) I met recently said this."

Pedro stood up, blooming his bent knee. He didn't forget to pat her on the back of the hand one more time before he stood up.

That alone seemed to warm Camilla's heart. So far, she have had a long heartache, but she want to forgive everything with that little action.

He picked up the teapot on the table and poured it into the cup Camilla was drinking.

Camilla burst into small laughter, wiping away tears as she turned on one hand behind her waist and followed him like a servant.

I didn't think he'd have this playful look. Isn't he the one who only showed a cold face?

Camilla looked into the clear, yellow tea he had filled.

It was her favorite Darjeeling First Flush.

"You liked this tea, didn't you?"

“Yes.”

Camilla's cheeks flushed with shame when he said he knew her favorite tea taste.

"Then you know better than anyone. The unique aroma and taste of this tea."

“Of course.”

"If anyone drinks this tea and says it smells good and is smoked(u smoke tea?) well?"

“Smoked scent?”

Camilla was a bit embarrassed. There's someone who expresses this sweet and fragrant scent of grass like that.….

"Who is that?"

Pedro smiled deeply at her question, putting down the teapot.

"That's what Noah de Castilla said."

Pedro's eyes, which hated the possesed, flashed ferociously.

This chapter explains the existence of ENZO in Lucian, CASSANDRA in Rachel and K-something(forgot haha) in Noah(the sue/uke). They are the ancestors that can posses their body when weakened or when they cant control it by sheer will power. The ancestor souls have abilities that the current user can utilize though.

Honestly the word 'possession' for 빙의 doesn't seem to be working well for me. I keep imagining a horror film. Hahhahaha Transmigration is another word but... With all the isekai i keep getting reminded of other world movement.

Enzo= that noisy soul bothering Lucian, a black wizard who was powerful and did not die apparently. Is very talkative. Fell in love with the saint in his life. (ancestor of the Leon family) knows about Luci's obsession with rachel calls him a mad man simillar to himself

Kassandra= knows that rachel is not from this world, arrogant and very prideful of her abilities. Doesnot accept rachel. Can produce illusions (Ancestor of the Erando family)

(that other one with noah) = old man personality, likes first flush darjeeling tea. Talks like an old man with his habits too, has foresight though the ones he predicted are the novel's future(so its useless). Very ambitious. He's the one telling noah to seduce both our ML and FL to get money

All of these ghosts are opposite to their possessed human character's personalities

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Asya.M, kokoro120, L.A.C.L. and 109 others like this.
  8. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was some good spoilers, thank you so much for sharing! Wish I understood Korean so I can read this novel

9. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Ur welcomee~~ to be clear though, I can understand MTL language roughly but cant understand korean. I just edit the Mtl thats why there might be mistakes and I apologize in advance. :blob_grin:

[빙의 translates to ice wall in both papago and google translate btw thats why i asked someone and based it off context clues for the word 'possession']

10. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see but still thanks for taking the time to share :) Is the novel completed?

jkumi7 likes this.
  11. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    ***Lucian proposes to Rachel but apparently she had PTSD so she just accepts it without saying anything in the fear of being abandoned. But then she cries and lucian:***

Having been well objectified, I knew well that I was a broken doll that was all lined up with trauma.

Such a broken doll that only flicks when a switch is pressed.

I can't do this, can I? Now, what Lucian said was different in my head, but my hand moved as if to reject the order.

His expression was cold as I pushed his chest as hard as I could.

He changed his face in an instant, and he tilted his head slowly.

“Rae.”

I just called my name, but my body trembled. Maybe it's because his voice was unfamiliarly deep.

When I faced the other side of him, which had never been seen to me, my heart felt like tumbling down.

I wanted to make an excuse in a hurry, but my shaking voice didn't speak properly.

"Haah...... no, not that. Oh, I'm not trying to...….”

I was out of breath by myself. My mouth was dry and sweaty.

As the skin became wet, the flesh of the lips and eyes trembled. I know this sign. It never showed up after being possessed, but it was a habit that I used to suffer from before.

You need to get your head on straight.

You need to wake up.

As I recited to myself, I slapped myself on the cheek. I felt like my eyes becoming clear with the stingy pain.

I was in a hurry to broach.

"That's not true. It's good... ...haaah, it's all good, but no, it's good."

Maybe it's because I suddenly breathed in. My head was spinning. So I swung my hand around again to come to my senses, but I could not feel the pain.

Because Lucian grabbed my wrist. I wanted to talk to Lucian, who looked at me with a stiff face, but it didn't go my way.

I really hate it.

Why are you there now, it's happening again?

Only now, I can accept my own...….

It's only... ...that's all.

Lucian looked up at it gasping for breath, and he glanced at me long.

When I felt trapped in a very persistent, detailed gaze as if to look into my head, he moved his grip on my wrist.

찰싹 —! (Slap SFX)

As soon as a tingling sensation was pushed in the palm of the hand, the soft skin clung to and fell.

"Ahh, ah—. Lucian!"

짝— 짝— (Slap SFX)

Having Lucian hold my hand as if he would break my wrist, he made me slap him in the face.

With neither open nor folded hands, I stuttered and begged.

"Stop, stop! Please, —. "

짝—, 짝—, 짝—.(Slap SFX)

His cheeks were as red as my palms were red. When I saw the clear marks on his white face, I had been less nervous.

I've only hurt myself. It's been like that ever since I was a kid.

It was from when I started getting hit by my adoptive parents. I, who often burst into tears, blamed myself for all the causes.

Even if I cry because I'm hungry, it's my fault.

It's my fault even if you don't give me a toy.

I was so agitated that I burst into tears that I always cried, pointing fingers at myself.

Then the adoptive parents looked at me as if they were looking at something dirty and soon poured out violence in the name of discipline.

The next day after I was hit in a house with no place to run away, my adoptive parents were strangely friendly to me.

At that time, I didn't know the reason, but after I became an adult, I realized clearly.

Oh, you were trying to relieve the guilt of hitting a child.

But when I was young, I was busy taking in love without knowing why.

There are some things I didn't know as a child, but others, I understood them faster than adults. It was 'Will you give me affection?' and 'will you not give it to me'.

Identifying such a dual attitude of my adoptive parents, I would secretly slap myself more on the cheek on the day of discipline.

Hope to see my bruised face and body so that the next day, they would feel even more sorry.

If that happens, they'll take care of me even for a short time.

From then on, I began to abuse myself.

So when something like this happens, I always move my hands first. I had to hurt myself or smash the surrounding tools to calm myself down.

But I've never done this since I was possessed.….

짝—(Slap SFX)

Lucian didn't stop and kept hitting his own cheek with my hand. My palm ached bitterly. He was sure to be more in pain than I was.

I wanted to halt it.

I wanted to stop, but my stiff body was just shaking, unable to speak out any more.

Thick drops of tears poured down my eyes.

I couldn't even turn my head to him, who stared at me as if he was going to hurt himself without a blink of an eye.

Crash —.

His white cheeks were not enough to just be described as reddish, his also lips burst and was bleeding. I screamed and shook my hands off his hands.

I couldn't get rid of my hand on how hard he was holding it, but I was able to exhale when it stopped.

"Why, why... ...why!"

I vented my anger by saying only half the word. Why the hell?

"Why, heuu, heuk, why did you......What the hell......."

I tried desperately to deliver the message, exhaling my breath. Lucian, who had been watching me until then, finally opened his mouth.

"If you don't like me, hit me. Don't hit yourself."

When he opened his mouth, the blood pooled inside poured out.

Even if my hands were weak, the inside of the soft cheek could not have been safe because I hit it without a break.

“No!”

I answered him desperately.

That's not it. Why do I hate you? How can I hate you?

"That's not it, it's not......because I didn't like it, so...….”

My whole body shook like mad. The sensation that I couldn't control, even though it was my body, was worse than the sensation when my body was robbed by Cassandra.

He pulled me in, clasping my arms.

"Then what!"

He was speechless again because it was his first time making a harsh voice. That must have offended him.

I froze as I watched the golden eyes glisteningly open.

'Tell me the truth!'

---

Lucian was on the verge of losing his mind. I thought we definitely clicked. It wasn't a good angle. I checked her through her eyes and...….

Why are you doing this all of a sudden?

The moment I saw the child(her) slapping herself on the cheek, I heard something break off.

I've never been angry with her stuffy attitude, but I couldn't stand it now.

Even if she were herself, it was very annoying to see her hurt his beloved Rachel's body.

How dare you hurt yourself?….

Impulsed by an uncontrollable emotion, he slapped himself on the cheek. It didn't hurt that much when I was just hit a little softy.

But she must have thought differently. The proof was a small face that was getting blue.

Lucian struck me on the cheek with her hand even harder as she watched Rachel's increasingly scared(?) face.

It's a little crazy, but it's feeling of joy. Seeing her refusing to hurt him with her whole body filled his heart with pride.

He felt love for Rachel, who was distressed to see her in pain.

When he's hurt, she's feels worse than him.

How lovely this is.

He slapped himself even harder, smearing the corners of his mouth as he tried to go up to the temple.

Rachel, who had stopped her hand, cried out in a shivering.

"Why, why... ...why!"

Lucian thought as he stared at her, who was unable to speak properly.

Well, why?

Why am I so angry to see you get hit?

"Why, heuu, heuk, why did you......What the hell......."

Yeah, why hit yourself?

If you don't like me, you should hit me.

Why bother yourself? Upsetting.

Holding Rachel's wrists tightly, unable to breathe out properly, he found the reason for his feelings.

Oh, I hate being rejected by you. I really didn't know this would be unpleasant.

No. It's not enough to end up with unpleasantness, but I'm angry and sad, and I'm miserable because I can't let go of you and I'm desperate to catch you.

But what can I do?

Because my world is you, I can't live without you.

The desire to monopolize deep in the stomach seemed to spread quickly throughout the body.

"If you don't like me, hit me. Don't hit yourself."

But I'm not going to let you go. So don't get hurt because you hit youself for no reason.

I don't want to let you go even if you're hurr.

He felt the hot blood flow, but he didn't care.

But as anxiety and fear grew in the dark blue eyes that were looking at him, he deliberately chewed his tongue to produce more blood.

Looking at the dripping blood and tearing eyes, Rachel shouted like a scream.

The scream was so sweet. I felt like I was going to come out with a smile even when I was angry.

“No!”

What wouldn't it be?

"That's not it, it's not......because I don't like it, yes...….”

You don't like me?

Then why did you treat me well? A mistake.

Why did you modify my world into you? If you're not going to take responsibility, you should've let it go. How did you tame me?

What the hell do you want?

What is it?

"Then what!"

The poison that ate his head seemed to cover his eyes and ears. I just wanted to lock her up and make her look at himself.

Lucian felt an unbearable anger at her, who couldn't say anything and looked at her with a weary face as if his voice had been taken away.

'Tell me the truth!'

Lucian shouted and grabbed her arms. I could feel the tremors in her slender arms, but I didn't want to be considerate as usual.

Suddenly, I noticed a shiny ring on each other's fingers. It was a token of exchange.

So why do you refuse?

What the hell is the reason?

Then a faint voice came from beneath him. He quickly rolled his eyes when he realized a voice that was more fragile than breathing.

"I don't want to do that...….”

Rachel's face was distorted as if she didn't even want to put it in her mouth. A helplessly slanted postured girl rustled under him.

Even the little act seemed to get out of him, so he grasped his holding arm even harder.

Lucian quickly rolled his head. She didn't understand that she didn't like the situation but didn't hate him.

Then what should I do?

She had to be plastered to show that she was his own.

Then Enzo came in his head. Still in a sordid voice he whispered.

His gentle yet sly words fell like thunder.

—Why don't you raise her close in marriage? Well, not really close.

(Lucian) He had transcribed the history book of Leonis. So he quickly realized what Enzo meant.

Yeah, what else can't he do when the royal family is married?

Still, it was unpleasant that the plan to clean up and start anew went awry.

Lucian sighed deeply and asked.

"Yes, I can't help it if you don't like the situation."

Rachel carefully raised her head to his soothing voice.

"......really? You're not going to continue?"

Now, looking down at the child who was looking at him right in the eyes, Lucian curled up his mouth.

There must be a reason why she doesn't like situation. It can't be helped that Rachel hates it so much.

The first plan is broken, so I have no choice but to exceute the second plan.

"Yes. It wouldn't be too nice to raise an incest even without a drop of blood, we're still siblings."

“brother.”

"Yes, I don't care if you call me brother from now on. If this is what you want, I'm willing to give you as much as you want."

“…….”

Rachel felt that something was wrong. Only then could she face him properly when her mind returned from going out.

The unusual gleaming golden eyes glanced down her.

His eyes were no longer longing for innocence. I shuddered again at the sight of an outspoken desire to indulge in her.

“brother?”

"Yes, Rachel. I'll play a family game if you want. Give me everything of you instead."

There was no sign of criticizing it as a family game. However, she had a gloomy look, which gave him goose bumps. But there was no time to think about it.

“Oh ....”

Rachel tried to understand him. But even if she couldn't accept him, he thought, 'Isn't it important to be connected with her in any form?'

I had to make the worst choice to get what I wanted, but it was impossible.

So she snapped at his proposal. Instead of being unable to put it into words, she nodded wildly.

Everything about her was as good as his anyway. Because his future was her and he lived for her.

Only then did Rachel laugh awkwardly at Lucian smiling brightly.

Although it may be a distorted smile, the smile was still a smile.

Lucian raised her cheeks with tears hanging over her eyes. Stealing tears with his thumb, he stuck out his tongue and sucked the water from his fingertips.

Sweet. Everything about her was like a sweet addiction to him.

I won't hesitate any more.

I will no longer be considerate.

I will swallow everything you have and make it mine.

Lucian, who was sucking his finger, slowly began to lower his head. So that she can avoid it as always.

Then he pressed her shoulder hard. He was laughing at his double-faced self.

I know. I give her a choice only on the outside.

Oh, you don't have to do this anymore?

Looking at the blue eyes, Lucian slowly raised both the ends of his mouth. Like a hunter who snatched the long-awaited prey, he smiled contentedly.

Stopped for a moment, he watched Rachel shivering under him.

Red eyes and cheeks moist with tears, cute lips that open whenever it panted as if short of breath, and finally, dark blue eyes that were fixed on me and did not move came into my eyes.

At that moment, my stomach felt like it was wriggling. Satisfaction shook in my throat.

I couldn't stand it. The desire that existed deep in my stomach finally shook at the thought of having her.

The instinct to fill her up in the stomach soon made me feel like my eyes were blurred.

The wind interrupted her breath for a moment, and Rachel called him in a quivering voice.

"br-, brother?"

At her call he burst out laughing. Even after proposing, she was still calling him brother.

What the hell do you want?

And what else are you most afraid of?

The opaque golden eyes glowed clearly. Yeah, it doesn't matter how or why.

Whatever it may be, she's all he has to have.

He held her slender shoulders tighter with his large hand. Lucian bowed his head the moment she opened her mouth to say something.

He, who had so far given her a choice, no longer existed. He turned his lips close to each other, squeezing in the gap between her lips he squeezed his tongue in.

----

Like digging into the sweet springs, Lucian rushed into the wet saliva.

It's sweet. Too sweet.

Everything about her that finally fell into my hands felt sweet.

Something seemed to be popping up. While gasping for breath, he gave more strength to his grip and absorbed her lips and small chunks of flesh.

She began extorting all her things urgently and recklessly, like a person who believed that he could put them into his own hands.

The watery sound began to fill the room, and the body began to heat up as much as the heart was hot.

The sofa creaked when Lucian, who had been clumsy on it, even raising one leg.

He exchanged his lips on her whole body pressed as if to bind her.

He was busy sucking in all her breath and saliva to fill his stomach.

“heueu ....”

Breathless Rachel tried to get out of his lapel, grabbing him by the collar. Recognizing her condition, Lucian took his lips off for a moment.

"Ha, hoo...….”

Looking down at her breath in a hurry, he let loose her shirt in his frustration. A sweaty white chest was revealed.

With one arm beside her face, he skimmed over a panting Rachel.

Every time she breathed, her chest swelled and the fabric stretched tight. Even that felt very strange.

Starting from there, he slowly raised his eyes. The fine lines of her body were so beautiful that he moved to the neckline with his fingertips.

“Haah ....”

As Rachel's ho-heum(breath) returned regularly, he bowed his head as if he had waited.

He rushed in as if to bite off the white neck that he had wanted to taste before and stuck out his tongue.

The hot tougue licked up the sweaty nape of the neck. Soon the sound of biting began to fill the room.

He clasped her slender waist with his hot hand. He wanted to hold it strong, but she was thin. Enough to worry about breaking it.

Why is she so skinny?

As if to confirm the fact that he didn't know, he moved his hand and swept it up from the narrow waistline.

"Haah, Luci...….”

A breath-taking groan was heard next to him. It felt like the hairs of his skin stood on edge.(not sure from original)

It's a voice that's not different from before, but why does it always feel so strange and different?

Oh, is it because he decided not to control it anymore?

It didn't work out the way I wanted it, but Rachel accepted my heart. Isn't that it?

I've been wanting it.

I didn't intend to let her go, even if I would dye her black.

Then she came in with her own two hands. So isn't it all mine now?

But I don't know why I'm so thirsty. I didn't feel like I held her even though I had her in my hand.

Like a grain of dirt, the more you hold it in your hand, the more vain it feels as if it was slipping through your fingers.

Why?

Why am I so hungry even when I fill myself up?

Lucian opened his lips to eat the white, bleached throat.

The skin, which came between his lips, were as soft and smooth as the fruit she had given.

I collected my lips and squashed them with my tongue as I sucked them up. Every time, her body jumped up and down, wondering what to do.

Locking Rachel under him tightly, he indulged in her frantically on the scruff of her neck. It was sweet and moony. My mouth felt the sweet sensation that made it water more.

A large hand seized her chest at once.

"Haah, wait a minute.….”

Ignoring the slender plea, Lucian climbed up the nape of her neck. Whenever the skin touched his lips, her round shoulders crouched.

He usually like it, but at this moment he's removed her cumbersome hair and found the place he likes.

Her ear's mole, which had always seduced him. He pressed the dot below with his pointed tongue.

“Uhhh ....”

Her body was adorable, responsive to his sucking and licking. Holding her upper body tightly with both hands, he moved her tongue slowly.

The moist flesh, like a water snake swimming in the river, was flexible, but the fierce golden eyes, which seemed to attack at any time, observed her condition without fail.

Rachel, who had dyed her white-neat face red, was panting in a disarray.

Hot, dry, still air seemed to shake damp as hot, dry breaths poured out ceaselessly between the tiny lips.

Fine changes were also sensitively felt. It felt like hot breath was flowing through the open shirt.

Lucian slipped his tongue, starting with the spot just below Rachel's ear.

As he rubbed the spot on the neck that was touching the shoulder line in a round shape with his tongue, he suddenly wondered about the points below it.

Rachel told me before that there's a mole underneath her neck.

I was thirsty again. My tongue that was sticking to the roof of my mouth was took it off because I felt it was drying inside my mouth. In an instant, the saliva soaked his mouth, but it wasn't what he wanted.

Gently glaring across the neck and shoulders at the dress. It seemed as if he could get what he wanted by cleaning up this cumbersome object.

The big hand holding the chest area crawled up behind her back like a snake.

He stretched out his hand as if to tear off the tight dress strap. When he grasped the string that easily came into his hand, Rachel wrapped her arms on his neck.

Slowly but strongly wrapped around his neck, her neat ears was positioned right next to him.

"Not just the situation....... I don't like that...….”

“…….”

After hearing Rachel's plea, Lucian felt his breath tight.

Why on earth do you hate it? Why don't you want to?

Lucian, who was tangled with each other, wrapped her head around him and turned her head.

The wet, blue eyes were so beautiful. But he found something in those eyes that he could not normally see.

The hunger, anxiety, and desperation that I had only seen in my eyes reflected in the mirror melted into the blue eyes.

The moment I faced her with different colors and with the same eyes as what i see, my back felt a thrill.

Happiness.

I liked her, who was no different from me. Would you hate her if she said she was content to be a broken human being like me?

I, who thought you were as complete and perfect as the full moon, were somehow lacking, like the cowering moon over along period.

It's not different from me.

Same as me.

The thought alone made me feel blood spurting. My whole body seemed to feel numb with the joy.

Yeah, I won't do it if you don't like it.

Lucian soothed his lover in the breathless distance.

"Shh, I won't dig. What you don't like, I won't do anything."

"......no, that."

"Yes, you just stay by my side. As long as you do.….”

Rubbing a small nose with the tip of his nose, Lucian said.

"I'll never do what you hate."

"Luci, Luci I...….”

A small hand clasped his collar. He held on to the other side so that she wouldn't fall.

Lucian breathed a ple asant sigh, as if he had purposely fitted a small body into his arms.

All the hidden things had come out with a low laugh that fell on her face and head.

"My Rae..."

Pressing hard with the sharp tip of his nose, he murmured.

"My Rae, mine...….”

Nine years ago, since I first saw her, she was his. Then Enzo mumbled.

—A deep love can make you ill. But I also know that you can't stop. I miss you, Sally. I...….

Lucian's use of a natural voice and not the mean voice, reached there for a while, but quickly returned to Rachel who was rustling in his arms.

Lucian was able to close his eyes only when he felt the sensation and the heat in his arms.

I finally got Rachel on my hands.

This is chapters 103-104s

Its so toxicc wheewww.. Both of them are not in the right mind. The obsession is so suffocating (sweet potatoes are everywhere) i hopee rachel will overcome this and I hope theat ML really would improve his conditionn. This is probably the last spoiler i will post in a while cause its still updating so goodbye..... For nowww

12. _potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Nawpp its in the 110s now i think

Vaviana and jkumi7 like this.
  13. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed the spoilers! Will be curious how this novel ends but I guess we’ll have to wait :)

14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Jeez that's just...not really passionate or sexy at all. I feel kinda bad after reading this, they both seriously need some therapy =/

clraei, DOHere, twilight_123 and 14 others like this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, so the duke is
    gay too :blobwoah:
    its been so long and its still have chap 3 lol

Ooof, he turns into M :blobwoah:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  16. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaa its too hot :blobnosebleed: :blobnosebleed: Btw thank you for the spoiler :aww:

17. Sion950

Sion950 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow really thank you so much for all the spoilers <3!! I really like obsecion novels and this one fascinated me!! I look so good!! :blobxd:

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  18. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shi*— that’s creepy man, i feel like rachel too airheaded and lucian is the definition of obsessive + posessive + a bit yandere. i really pity her , btw thank you for the spoil

19. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... Looks like it's a very funny and fluffy story. I'm sure he's not a gay but a bi as hell.

20. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no but also remember these are Korean novels are Korean culture isn’t as open as western culture to homophobic relationships in the mainstream. That said they have a ton of great BL novels and two stories out of hundreds are barely any kind of trend. You guys are purposefully picking two to fit your interpretation