Korean I become flashing genius at the magic academy

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lawlogic77, Nov 20, 2021.

1. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I become flashing genius at the magic academy
    Korean Title: 마법학교 앞점멸 천재가 되었다
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56561961

Description (mtl version) :

Extreme difficulty, worst performance.
    Baek Yu-seol is the worst garbage character in history because he can't use magic in the world where everyone can use magic .
    However… …

[Due to the wrong ending, 90% of Aiter's world has been destroyed.]
    [Please, reach the true ending.]

Why did i possessed this character ?

[You can use the skill 'Flash Forward'.]

The only magic skill given to me, blinking.
    Survive in Stella Academy where many genius wizards attend!

I am the fastest wizard in the world.

Summary :
    So the original world of this novel is actually otome novel but because it become so popular some developer make the game version of it and it attract male audience and it become popular game that run for more than 10 years.
    The mc play this game more than 10 years and on most of time he spend time playing this character name Baek-Yu seol, this character only have flashing/blinking magic and cant use any magic in the world where everyone can use magic , but mc doesnt give up and try to play this character because he think there probably some advantage of this character and mc is the only person that actually reach the true ending of the game.
    There are 2 people that reincarnated into this world, mc and the person that possessed the main heroine of the game called full-frame(the name is from mtl), Mc doesnt fully know the story of the game because he only play the game to beat it and the fmc doesnt know the novel she read have game adaptation so she doesnt know some thing like hidden piece (weapon, spirit etc) , so they both will try to do their own thing but after that they realized both of them probably have the same goal and cooperate with each other.

Why should it be picked up :
    If you like the usual korean transmigrated story where mc reincarnated as extra but he still need to survive in the harsh world you probably will like it, and if you like the ending maker theres a chance you probably like this novel because there are 2 person that transmigrated into the world and they have their own knowledge about the story so they will try their own way to survive but after some times they will realize each other existence and cooperate with each other.
    If you like story that take places in school/academy with fun mc and bunch of unique cast you will like this novel, and because the author usually write other character pov you probably will know other character personality, motivation etc
    spoiler alert for the romance part :
    when i read the earlier chapter , i thought this novel will ended up with harem and reverse harem, but after the latest chapter , its probably ended up with harem because mc and fmc become more closer with every chapter

Novel cover :
    resource.jpg

More illustration :
    Female lead, Full-Frame (i swear the mtl named her this)
    20211120_180839.jpg
    Eisel Morph
    20211120_180759.jpg
    Princess Hong Biyeon Adolevit
    20211120_180816.jpg

if you interested to pick this up pm me and i will give you link for the raw (till chapter 250)

Rodvek97, Spriggan89, Relampa and 9 others like this.
  2. IEMOZ

IEMOZ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D Ended up binging everything you've recommended thus far, so +1 from me as well kek.

3. Jillvalentive

Jillvalentive Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem?

5. DrVanilla

DrVanilla Well-Known Member

Reading List: