Spoiler I Become The Wife of The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, May 16, 2020.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

To die a terrible death for the man who saves the world,

I possessed the body of “Fiona,” the last villain who literally died and suffered her soul.

Even the family torture her as she is an illegitimate child.

Six years before the original story begins, from the age of thirteen to the point of being driven to war!

Fortunately, she’s the greatest villain in the story, so she’s a magical genius.

I must survive the battle of the devil-infested. Besides—

In the meantime, I can’t be in the middle of the battlefield.

Just before I was out of breath, I ran into the male protagonist of my childhood.

……why is he here?

Anyway, if the male lead dies already, the world will be destroyed, so let’s save him first.
    Y'all know the drill now Spoil me
    First two chapter are up: https://wordexcerpt.com/series/i-become-the-wife-of-male-lead/ and https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-become-the-wife-of-the-male-lead/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 13, Post #250 as of Nov 8, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

How to get the novel

• Purchase on Google Play: 내 남자 주인공의 아내가 되었다. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased
    5 VOLS / [Main Story] 168 Chs / [SS Pt.1] 5 Chs / [SS Pt. 2] 8 Chs​
    Characters (spelling may vary across diff. TLs)
    [c/o Le_Tired]

Main Characters

• Fiona Green / Halon - MC, 13yo at start of story, 5yr time skip: 18yo (Ch 16 manhwa)
      • transmigrated into a novel she wrote and took over 12yo Fiona's body
      • youngest of Count Green's family & illegitimate daughter who was mistreated by her family and lived in an attic during her childhood
      • harnessed powerful magic abilities and is an OP sorcerer
      • sent to Halon, northern front line, under order of Imperial family to have a magician from the Green family, known for its sorcerers, dispatched for monster subjugation war
      • later adopted by Duke Halon & made successor of Halon Duchy
      • ogNovel - final boss, antagonist
        • resented the world since she never received love
        • unaware of OP magic abilities and kicked out of both Green and Heilon estates (Heilon needed powerful sorcerers)
        • inability to control power from a deal / contract made with the darkness made her the final boss as the loss of control transformed her into something resembling a phoenix, threatening the protagonist near the end of the story
        • ogML used his sword to slice ogFiona's neck, stabbed her beating heart that was removed from her body, displayed her head on castle's walls, and as her body burns into ashes, her soul falls into darkness to experience perpetual torment
    • 2nd Prince / Prince Siegren - ML, 14yo at start of story, 5yr time skip: 19yo turning 20yo
      • secret illegitimate Prince of the empire born to a commoner mother & faced assassination attempts starting from a young age
      • his mother, Callia, dies while both were attempting to flee to another country for ML's safety
      • escaped to Heilon as it was located in the far corners of the Empire
      • wounded ML meets MC at Heilon's 4th castle wall while he was working for 'Karl's Mercenary Squad'
      • ogNovel - ogML
        • Duke Heilon recognized his talent with swordsmanship when he saw ML fight in the war against monsters at Heilon & took him on as a disciple
        • ends up w/ the saint (ogHeroine)

Noble Houses of the Empire
    • MC's garbage family - Green Countdom - one of the empire's magician families
      • Count Green - MC's father
      • Countess Green - not MC's bio mother, mother of the 3 legitimate children
      • Cain Dell / Kindel - 1st child, MC's oldest half brother, Count Green's successor
      • Jane - 2nd child, MC's older half sister
      • Jen - 3rd child, MC's second older half brother
      • Fiona - 4th child, MC
    • ML’s family - Imperial family
      • Emperor - ML's father, father of both princes & princess, said to be promiscuous but surprisingly did not produce many illegitimate children beside ML
      • Empress - mother of crown prince & princess
      • 1st Prince / Crown Prince Enoch - princess Arya’s brother
      • Princess Arya - crown prince enoch’s sister
      • 2nd Prince / Prince Siegren - ML, illegitimate child, half sibling of both Crown Prince & Princess
    • 1. Halon / Heilon Duchy - duty is to protect the North from monsters [ML faction]
      • Duke Abel Heilon / Halon - Duke of the North, DILF
        • adopts MC and makes her the successor to the Halon duchy as he has no children to pass the title to
        • doesn't want to get married or have children b/c he has imperial blood & current Emperor killed anyone who could threaten his power (also why his Father was driven to the North)
        • ogNovel - supports ogML as the master, prioritizes helping ogML if a problem occurs
    • 2. Erez Marquisate [crown prince faction] (I saw MTL saying he's a Duke but I'll stick w/ Marquis for now)
      • Marquis Erez - father of Cain, killed ML’s mother and aunt under order of Empress
      • Cain Erez - son of Marquis Erez, Princess Arya's love interest, knight
    • 3. Ernest Duchy - current empress is from Ernest family [crown prince faction]
      • Duke Ernest - opposes Duke Halon
        • Responsible for inadvertently leading mutated / very strong monsters (gained strength from ‘darkness’) back to the main camp during hunting competition & putting everyone’s lives in danger
    • 4. Clovis Marquisate - neutral
      • Marquis Arendt Clovis
        • head of ministry of finance
        • witnessed 'darkness' appear when he was younger and presently carries a mana stone w/ him to delay the effects of 'darkness' inside him
        • looking for a way to get rid of the 'darkness' and interested in strong magic users as one could potentially absorb the 'darkness' without dying
        • ogNovel - og2ndML
          • uses ogFiona to get rid of the 'darkness' within him
          • described as 'evil, cunning man' with a 'filthy personality'
    • 5. Priscilla Duchy - neutral [later ML faction]
      • Duke Priscilla - Libya's father
      • Libya - MC's friend, Duke Priscilla's daughter, same age as MC, pressured by Empress to marry the Crown Prince to obtain Priscilla Duchy's support for Crown Prince faction

Other Characters

• Cal (actually Carl) - 2nd ML, singer & crossdressing Kahi man, same age as MC
      • double agent betraying Empress for ML
      • Emperor wanted to sleep w/ him (thought he was a woman) and ML saved Carl by hiding him from the Emperor
      • Empress spreads a rumor about ML & Cal being lovers to drive a wedge between him & MC (lol)
      • actually ML's cousin as ML's mother is Carl's aunt
      • ML makes a deal w/ him to get revenge for his aunt & mother and plans to kill Marquis Erez
    • Eunice Arlin - saint, building a relief facility for people affected by the darkness, ogNovel - ogHeroine
    • Clemente Eduard - first and wisest dragon, last dragon that could talk
      • when dragons have been alive for too long, they will start to lose their minds but will regain sanity by hearing its name > tried to kill the other dragons that have lost their sanity to give them a proper rest
      • cut out its crystal power to give to MC in exchange for MC bringing back the hearts of Clemente's friends
    • Geron - Duke Heilon's personal aide
    • Bill Curtis - head of darkness cult
      • originally 4th son of the Count and had no prospects until 'darkness' appeared while he was hunting and all of his brothers died; monsters also avoid him ever since that day; think he is the chosen one for surviving the incident
      • brings in people who have lost their loved ones to the 'darkness' to the cult by claiming he can communicate w/ it and forces them to reimburse him w/ their valuables in exchange
    • Criteria by which a mage's level is determined
      • Amount of mana
      • How large of a natural phenomenon one can create
      • Level of efficiency

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)
    [c/o Sugar_Sharly, MsWeaberBee, rrchi, Pinkie Pie, bebobi, ROEM CALYPSE]

Novel MTL
    @rrchi

Short Summary @Pinkie Pie

Summary / MTL @bebobi

Misc Spoilers

[c/o engengeng19, biha]

TOC: @Le_Tired

Spoiler Table of Contents

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post.

Reminder
    Is discussion allowed in a spoiler thread? YES. It's written in the RULES.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/#post-6270879
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

More about Spoiler TOC
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  3. Ynnah

Ynnah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's hoping for spoilers. :blob_plusone:
    I find Korean novels more well-written and therefore more enjoyable. Its too bad there are barely any raws and English translation:blobexpressionless:

Selin, Ashmanhwa, Lyvich and 9 others like this.
  4. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because Chinese publisher, especially the larger ones constraints their author to monetize it by word count, so the lonnnnngggeerr is absolutely necessarily for them. Better scenarios are short-mid length novel that is strongly story driven, meaning with no/minimal fillers. Worse cases are long novels filled with fan services and fillers. Worst cases are good novels turn to trash simply bec the author has dragged it to who knows where, then a sudden rushed ending, bec of 2 main reason 1) plot has been too convulted. Author release it either chapter by chapter or arcs, so later parts really suffer if they don't plan the plot well. 2) loss of inspiration. Burnt out chinese writers are very common, even the most famous ones. Blame it to their system. If they do produce spectacular novel, it's bec the author is a real genuis in writing and plan like the best tactician or they do the most research, very strict planning and editing. Of course, scrap that if censors targets their story. Then even the best writer suffer.

Korean novels on the other hand are very story driven. Their plot is often simple and then expanded to make it complicated. But what they differ greatly, is that korean publishers have strict editors. Although ongoing korean novels do release it by chapter but the draft has to be so far up to the current published chapter or simply has a complete draft already. That's the reason majority of KR novels are better than CN. Though there are also good turn to trash KR novels, so it depends on the publishers-editor-author relationship.

5. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has read this story, and can provide some spoilers?:aww:

Ruruki likes this.
  6. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read first book and currently reading second

in first book,

mc goes her own book as a villain, Fiona. then because her thrash family, she went war. First, she meet duke Abel. Abel don't want her there. Because she just 13 years old. But she said " I will be useful and i can prove it." then she create a storm and abel accept her.
    she protect there 2. and 4 walls from monster attack. When she go 4. wall she met with Siegren (male lead).
    she surprised but save him from battlefield.
    when he awake, see her on the bed with her. He surprised because she save her without asking for pay back.
    At first he approaches suspicious, because his sad childhood.
    Fiona learn later, because of her one sentence in the book, his childhood so sad. with feeling guilty she promise herself "making siegren happy"

Ask him "being friends" and Siegren accept.

5 years later they grow up as close friends. And by the book, Siegren's identity as a prince, will learn by everybody soon.
    So Fiona want to go far from book's setting and live with peace alone. While Siegren meeting heroine.
    But Abel offer her to be his stepdaughter and she refuse. (again and again)
    First she went her own family's estate and bully by a maid. She become furious and make a decision. "Ruin the family but firstly leave the family's name."

shortly, with a trick she send all family prison and go to abel's estate in capital.

later Siegren and Abel join her. But siegren... as a prince. He catch a dragon and prove himself.

There is too many things but my english is too poor :D (sorry for grammer mistakes :( )

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  7. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How she sent then prison?

8. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    her family was doing business "drug trade" secretly. when she out of the family she did report

9. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh i wish she accepted abel's offer. Did she in the end accepted it (because she went to Abel's estate in capital)??

10. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :blobicecreamlove:
    how did she leave the family's name?
    and how's the heroine?
    also what happens in 2nd book?
    This looks so good! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

DOHere, Ashmanhwa and crystalleciel like this.
  11. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey according to the portion quoted , they meet again on the battlefield later ?

can you tell more about the scene on the battle field initially ?
    ( Gate 2 one )

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    yes she did

13. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    they meet later in capital. There is no battle in capital but a hunt for nobles.

heroine is a healer and first seen in this hunt. 3 of them meet there and Fiona thinks Siegren finally meet his destiny woman and will be happy with her.

i don't remember specificly that scene. Abel and fiona going there because emergency call and everyone dead exept siegren.

14. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Any cute and fluffy moment between Fiona and Siegren? :aww::blobmelt:

15. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Fiona became Siegren's wife?

16. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know yet. In second book, siegren confess his feelings. Fiona thinks he will fell in love with heroine later. But accept and “I will broke up with him when he fell in love” what she thinks. This story has too slow development.

17. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :love: human beings are greedy and so am i plzz more spoilers plzzzzzzzz:aww:

Selin, DOHere, Mantillis and 2 others like this.
  18. Eri

Eri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! i just wanna ask if any of you know the site for the raws of this novel. Thank you in advance!

19. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sameee

20. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    내 남자 주인공의 아내가 되었다
    kindly search by this name and you will fine the kakao link.

Sorry for not giving the direct link as its better not to post direct links to any site which would give the authors and publishers to track down the illegal translating site.

Selin, Ophelia_Hecate, Lyvich and 5 others like this.