LCD I Beg You All, Please Shut Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Oct 10, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-beg-you-all-please-shut-up

C1: I hope this doesn't become too OP of an ability. It feels like it will be, but that's usually quite boring. At minimum, I hope his computer skills vanish when he gets a new power. It'd be even better if there was some sort of cooldown on him getting the same power twice. Better still if he couldn't intentionally influence the person speaking to give him a specific power set.

That aside, I wonder if he'll rob any of those banks he just hacked in to. He should be able to hide the trail with his supernatural hacking powers that completely ignore how hacking actually works in RL.

C2: So, not a care in the world for who might be hurt by that hotel registry software? No thought for stalkers or their victims? Celebrities? Politicians? Abusive spouses and their terrified lovers trying to escape them?

C4: I wonder if he'll try to expand his business to other sites, contact the dealers to work out something more formal, or just leave it be and be happy with the payday he's already getting from their work.

That aside, I wonder how he plans to explain his sudden wealth to the government. They tend to notice when people become millionaires overnight. They also tend to get quite upset about it when those people are poor.

C6: "you’re really not interested in any of them?” This could easily lead to the yaoi route if he's not careful ;)

"But, that would only be 9 out of 10." Wtf is wrong with 9/10? 9/10 is still phenomenally beautiful. With standards like that, he'd have been a virgin for life if he wasn't an MC.

C7: Since he has no particular passion for nursing, I wonder why he's still attending school. The amount of money he can make in a day right now is enough to live on for the rest of his life if he's not stupid with his money. Considering that he's likely to make that much or more every single day from now on, he can basically be using money to make bonfires every night and he'll still never run out.

Ah, so the transformations are permanent. I guess that means there'll be no negative ones. It feels like a missed opportunity for comedy. It also means that he's already OP and will only get more OP with time :(

C8: "He had never heard of this person before." Really? I'd bet on there being several million hackers calling themselves Shadow.

If he wants to leave his program up, but not let the forum get shut down, then why doesn't he just make his own website and then send a link to it to all the dealers that were bringing him the majority of his business? He could also leave a post on the forum that would "self destruct" after an hour or so to let everyone else know where to find his site.

Is there a point in making the blackmailer a black man? Other than racism I mean.

C9: ‘Black Bastard Go To Hell’ Yeah, the author is a total racist. I wonder if he's also a xenophobe, ultra-nationalist and misogynist like most of the other racist writers of series like this. I think I may have to drop the series if this continues :/

That aside, if all the MC wants is money, then why not just adjust his bank's records so that he has a ton of money? He should be more than capable of having its appearance look legitimate. Considering how easily he hacked all the banks the night before, it should also be far faster and easier than this job.

C10: Seriously, why does the author keep emphasizing the fact that the blackmailer was a black man? There's literally no reason to do it outside of rampant racism. Its making it nearly impossible to even read the story.

Honestly, the story isn't anything particularly special, the MC is way too OP and the author can't stop injecting racism into the story for no reason. I think I'll just drop it.

Lurking likes this.
  2. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it after the first chapter lol. With that title and the super op ability, the story is just like every other dog blood chn novel with absurd power level. The only difference is the MC live in modern world setting.

jacobpaige likes this.
  3. LordNut

LordNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You really missed out man. Its more of a slice of life story but with a dash of action/drama every now and again.

4. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    It 95 chapters now and TL dropped it at the cliff we been waiting for...
    Now let's despair coz I won't read mtl