Spoiler I Belong To House Castiello

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a webtoon that I am following. Looks pretty interesting. Seems fluffy relationship between father-daughter-son. MC has been abused by mother though the full extent is not known. And MC is reborn in this world.

Webtoon link (Raw) - https://funbe.net/나는-이-집-아이

Translated by MangaRu blog. Update every Monday.

Synopsis as per MangaRu -
    I spent time as any normal Illegitimate child except, that I had some memories of my previous life. One day, my prostitute mother took me to my father.
    MC gets sold for 20000 gold by mom to father.

NU novel pickup request link - https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-am-a-child-of-this-house.78226/

[The pickup thread hints at a really dark future for MC. Wanted to know more. Plus the art is so frigging cute! MC is so frigging cute! Dense Dad and Son pair are also so frigging cute! The bodyguard who is angry on her behalf is so frigging cute!]

hillo315, BrytteM, northerner and 4 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Joining in :blobpeek:

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, I found the raws for this here: https://newtoki74.com/webtoon/116024/나는-이-집-아이?toon=일반웹툰

Looks like after getting upducted by the magician, she spends quite a while in recovery, then forms contracts with two spirits
    There's a time skip after a while to when she's 16 and Karl is 18.

The most recent arc seems to focus more on relationships. She meets her horrible mother again, slowly notices various people falling in love with each other (maybe including herself?).
    A dragon(s) seems to have reappeared and I think a bunch of the knights as well as her dad hve gone off to fight it, leaving the remaining people at the manor anxious and wishing they're alright.

hillo315, BrytteM and Icepride like this.
  6. Lazyprinzez

Lazyprinzez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww....why are there few spoilers in here?
    Anyway, when I read the webtoon and caught up with the latest chapter (ch84), I read a spoiler from that chapter's comment thread:
    《Comment from MJ on 1kissmanga》
    This is just the beginning, my friends. Amel IS the male lead and we will see it in the next 13 chapters.

SPOILER ALERT
    He will be the one to confort her when she kills an army with a storm. He will also be jealous of a man who has a crush on Estelle!

24th May 2020 at 11:39 pm
    I don't know if it's true though. Do take it with a grain of salt.
    But I do love it if it turns out like that. I mean, I've been shipping them since the moment she chose him. :blobmelt:
    That aside. This series is really good, like it's up there with all the other greats in this genre, so I wonder why very few people read it.
    Anyway, that is all I have. I'm gonna go look for other spoilers scattered in the internet, see if I find anything juicy. :blobokhand:

hillo315, northerner and Icepride like this.
  7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the relationship with her father? What happens to the mother?

8. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Her relationship with her father is great, they love each other a lot.
    Her mother is the absolute worst and only shows up later to become an even greater pain in her butt, but MC is smart and announces to the world that her bio mother is dead (despite her being alive) and holds a fake funeral for her, so the .... not very nice lady looses a lot of her leverage.

sovokop, hillo315, BrytteM and 4 others like this.
  9. Lazyprinzez

Lazyprinzez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. I have read 'til the lastest webtoon chapter but I can summarize what happened here:
    The marquis first sent the MC a bracelet as a gift and had the messenger say that there was an even greater gift waiting for her back at the marquis's mansion so she'd need to go there.
    MC smelled the trap and asked that if it was a sincere gift, then why does she have to go out of her way to go to the marquis?
    The messger said because they had to think about security. He also said she needs to go there soon and that she'll surely regret not claiming her gift.
    A lot of things happened, but then the MC was able to discover that the gems of the bracelet given by the marquis had a hidden message. All the first letters of the gemstone used if written in order would spell "Mother" which meant that the marquis has her mother.
    MC was conflicted because the lady wasn't exactly a mother to her. That b!tch always locked her up in a box and maltreated and hit her. Basically, she was treated like a dog. She had neither fond memories nor feelings towards the woman, but right now she was a Castielo. She no longer hated the woman because her father and brother already filled up the void in her heart. However, she could not just let the woman alone in the hands of the marquis because they can use the woman in several plots against the Castielos. (For example, they could further defame the Castielos by saying that they didn't treat MC's mother fairly and launch a huge black propaganda against the Castielos.)
    So MC decided to take the initiative of the situation. She was permitted to use their intelligence corps (known as "Shadows", and is basically a ninja group that deals with information rather than assassination), so she told them to go investigate the marquis's estate and see if her mother really was the one captured. And if the woman was really her mother she told the shadows to spread the rumour that MC's mother just died after doing some good deeds among the poor.
    Soon the rumour spread and the drama became even more embellished, painting the "dead lady" in a positive light.
    Finally the day came for MC to visit the marquis to receive her "gift". She and Emel had an argument because Emel really did not want her to go to the marquis estate. She got mad and instead took with her two of her other guardian knights (the lovers) and her wizard. When she arrived at the estate, the marquis's wife spat some bitchy lines when she welcomed the MC, but then the son of the marquis (who looked a lot like Emel, btw) came and accompanied MC instead. Marquis son acted like kind, mature, tolerant boy in front of her. She spent quite a bit of time in the estate and MC was wondering exactly when they would present her the "gift".
    It came to tea time and the marquis son asked her something like "should it be time already to stop the quarrel between the marquis and the Castielos?" And suggested uniting the two houses together through a union between him and the MC. He then touched her hand gently. (I swear I lost it at this point. Who are these idiots kidding? Their agenda's so freaking obvious. They're so blatant, it's hilarious.)
    MC retrieved her hand and said something like "You've misunderstood. It's only because the marquis house is hostile towards the Castielos that the Castielos are cold against them. Otherwise, Castielos couldn't care less about the marquis house."
    She said it with her unnerving Castielo-like glare that the marquis son was taken aback. He was offended, then made a complete 180 switch in personality, calling her pretentious and arrogant like the Castielo that she is, and left her in the garden. After that, even the marquis servants were disrespectful towards her.
    Finally she gets called to the marquis office for a "talk". This is when the marquis finally presents his "gift".
    Her 2 knights were blocked by the marquis guards, but MC consented because her wizard (Anne/Thirteen) was coming with her.
    Inside the office, the marquis showed her her mom and the b!tch had the gall to say she loved MC and treated her well, blah3.
    But the MC was deadpan. After seeing the woman, she confirmed to herself that she really has no feelings or emotional attachments to this woman whatsoever, be it longing or hatred. She was just a stranger now and like she mentioned before coming to see the marquis, she hoped they could remain strangers forever.
    When the woman came exclaiming and claiming to be MC's mother, MC rejected and denied her flatly.
    When the marquis saw that the MC would not budge and was resolute in saying that the crazy lady was NOT her mom, he began insulting her, saying that she's a perverse and heartless kid. MC just shrugged it off like all this was a ridiculous farce then the mother panicked and became desperate. She kept saying she was the real mother, and pleaded to MC to admit because if not, the mother would get killed.
    But MC wouldn't have it. She kept a cold shoulder as if the lady in front of her was really a stranger, telling the marquis that this event was an insult to the memory of her late mother and therefore was an insult to her family. She then tells her mage they'd be going home.
    That's when the marquis was left with no choice but surround them with his own knights. Basically the marquis's intention was to have MC engaged to his son, which is why he "blackmailed" her. But since their leverage was gone due to MC announcing first that her mother was dead, and since it didn't seem like the lady they have was her mother, they resorted to threatening her by combat. Anne (her mage) was quick to go defensive and protected MC against the marquis soldiers. Her two knights outside couldn't come to their rescue because they were also attacked outside. She was contemplating on revealing her powers or have them capture her (she was thinking she could break herself out quietly by using her spirits in the middle of the night when no one could see her doing it). But since her 2 knights outside and her wizard were also in danger, she realized she could not end this by just having herself captured, she'll need to use her power right here, right now.
    Before she could do it, however, her brother broke through the room's glass windows and swept away all the enemies.
    Emel (her knight and the ML of this story) also came along.
    She was sent home first while everyone else wrapped up the mess back at the marquis's estate.
    That's all I got from the latest manhwa chapters. I don't recall her mother being mentioned again.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So... is Emel a child of the Marquis’s household or what relation does he have with them?

11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that has been discussed in the raws but I don't know korean and up until Ch. 84 it has not been clarified what exactly his deal is. It's clear that something is up and that he's a bastard child of someone noteworthy (I think), but everyone is being somewhat hush hush about it.

hillo315, Icepride and kiara8 like this.
  12. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] https://mangadex.org/title/32944/i-am-a-child-of-this-house/chapters/
    Author:

Alt name(s):
    • I Am a House Child
    • I Belong to House Castiello
    • I Belong to House Castielo
    • Naneun I Jib Ai
    • Pertenezco a la Casa Castiello/Castielo
    • Soy hija de esta casa
    • 나는 이 집 아이

Description [Edit]
    "Pink Eyes," a young girl, has lived a life filled with battery and abuse by her mother, but she has two unexpected factors that may play a role in her life: first, she has gained memories of her previous life as Seo Young, a 23 year-old Korean woman, and second, she is a nobleman's illegitimate daughter.

One day, her prostitute mother takes her to the empire's sole Duke and claims that the girl is his child to gain alimony from him. Although he seems to not believe her, he nevertheless buys "Pink Eyes" for 20,000 gold. With that, her new life as "Estelle" starts.

But what truly awaits her? And is she really a child of this house?

Author:
    Shiya
    Artist:
    Cotun

Official:
    Currently raw version is at 108 chapters, but the translated ones at at ch 97

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  13. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have looked into all the possible titles, and I didn't see anything created. I was actually surprised as this one is really great. I burned the midnight oil and reall all 101 chapters i. 1 afternoon and 1 night.. choosing manhwa over sleep. I am curious if anyone has spoilers for the end. I have been reading over posts from mangadex and another website ( or from the scanlation team website) but so little is given.. this I decided to open this thread. I hope someone can help as well. If yoy want me to post spoilers from 98- 108 I will be happy to do it.

14. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I looked through every name, and I never saw this. Thanks

16. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone still following this? Does anyonw know qhen will Emil show himself again as the new Marquis? Is the white haired musician guy the new ML?

17. Icepride

Icepride Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new ML?! isn't Emil THE ONLY ML?!!!!!

18. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the raws released last week, there is a new silver-haired musician guy who piqued the FL's interest. She found her in the courtyard fountain washing hia face. He was either drunk or very sleepy. I didn't translate it right away, .. i only use MTL. And now she plays music for her. Thus I was asking.. I actually can't wait when he shows up as a Marquis, and he will.then be qualified to marry her.

hillo315, northerner and Icepride like this.
  19. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    omg. i had always wished Emiel to be the ML!!!! been shipping them since the day she chose him as her knight!!! so many spoilers, love it! is this completed though? I was also thinking of the same thing. I never saw someone recommend this webtoon in shoujo manga page i am following.

Bonzai likes this.
  20. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second how old is Emiel exactly?