LCD I Came Back And Conquered It All

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2021.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    I've binged and finally caught up. I've got an unanswered question: has Nate added to his zombie hoard?

The one time the story had Nate raise a large quantity of zombies were at the beginning where he raised the ogres and the one dragon. They were used quite a bit, but it's unclear as to whether he lost any in combat or if he can resummon defeated ones or if he could even heal them. Every other time Seo Jin-Wook asks Nate if he can raise the defeated monsters, it's always been no because their bodies were too messed up. There was the one Chinese awakened soldier, but he was just a plot point.

Then later when Nates sufficiently trains his self defense system's AI, it seemed that he uses it as his primary DPS, and especially after Euclid could refill his mana This being the case, being blasted by multi-cannons along with the his team mates AOE-centric fighting style, we can assume most of their enemies are smashed up. Still, there should be the occasional intact body.

So, what does Nate's zombie hoard consists of now? Does Nate even have a zombie "hoard" left? All we hear about is his ogres doing mana core retrieval.

Another thing...

Seo Jin-Wook favors Hibiki too much. Every time he gets good skill cards, he gives them to Hibiki. In addition, it's too much of a coincidence he gets so many skill cards that are suitable for Hibiki.

I don't think he's gotten any skill cards suitable for Nate. Are there no skills for boosting minions? Jin-Wook did recently give Nate a high tier skill card, but it's to buff Hibiki. :blobconfused:

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    userunfriendly likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why the classification system didn't re-calibrate to universal standards once Earth exited the tutorial.

Also curious who they plan to pilot/control the other tactical fortresses once they're built. It sounds like a rouge fortress could wipe out several countries before being brought down.

I'm mildly surprised that the Earth possessing the ability to produce fortresses doesn't seem to have impacted negotiations to join the Union. I would have expected it to become a bargaining chip of some kind.

3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    China got spanked. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Iponia aren't unique, right? He wouldn't have known what it was if they were. Shouldn't that mean that there are already adult Iponia? If so, then shouldn't the Union have at least a few of them lying around to deal with the nastier curses out there? Why not use one of them to destroy the curse in the MC's body?

So, there's no reward if you go into the red gate and wipe out the monsters in advance? I guess the MC won't be going around, preemptively closing them all.

5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    You're constantly too logical for this novel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige likes this.
  6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Immovable object is about to meet irresistible force. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s building a fleet! China is gonna be so bummed…:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he can use that adaptive shielding now, or if its like a unique skill and uncopyable, or simply a product of a normal skill being actively adapted by a user that has fully mastered it.

He should have asked for a catalog before deciding, or asked for knowledge of constructing various useful artifacts instead of that sand golem thing. Something he can build and distribute to the whole race is more valuable than something that will marginally increase the power of a single team member.
    Honestly, I'm not sure how much longer China is going to exist...

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He can always feed the Politburo to some monsters…

Or have Nate make zombies out of them. Then they’ll just do what Nate says. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why wouldn't beings of another dimension have "the faintest idea" about his unique skill? They've been on Earth for a while now, and he's made no secret of his supposed unique skill for copying others' skills. Or has the author forgotten that?

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably did. :ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige likes this.
  12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah! Hate the new font, the translation is badly edited, or not at all edited. So happy there’s a new chapter. :aww::blobparty::blobsanta::justabotheart:

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since he brought the devil sword into a polytheistic temple, why didn't it complain?

Also, since the receptionist was also a devil, why didn't it react, even after he got four marks?

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Author forgot about the sword. :rolleyes:

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    But the author specifically mentioned that he brought the "devil sword" with him and used it in the sword god's trial.

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    He still forgot. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF! Another cliffhanger! And we still don’t have a clue as to why Mecadius is the god of mind! Gah! :eek::eek::eek:

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C164: If he suddenly changed his body's composition in the middle of battle, wouldn't that severely impact his ability to fight in an extremely negative fashion? It'd be like suddenly jumping from pre-puberty to post-puberty without the intervening steps and expecting your body to work exactly the same as it did before.

C165: If he drowned it in unaspected divine energy, then, as a god, wouldn't it have been able to absorb that divine energy and use it against him?

C166: Even if he can't teach them Mana Drain, couldn't he still just get the card? Its available now, and can be purchased with XP if he's not willing to hunt for it in dungeons.

How are they going to man 100 fortresses? And how does he plan to deal with the fact that he's basically just declared himself the emperor of Earth?

C167: Why would he even want to restore the gods though? They're not exactly sane, and there's no reason to believe that they'll be benevolent even if that's fixed.

C168: I'm still not getting why they couldn't go through the Union. He's the representative of their god. It would be stranger for them to not want to meet him, even if only to introduce themselves and offer him the leadership of the church. There's no need to mention the leg at all.

I have to wonder why none of the other gods are objecting to this. Its almost certainly highly dangerous for their shared vessel, and would allow the spider to gain a significant advantage over them if the MC doesn't turn around and restore all of them immediately afterward.

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    So much puzzling mysteries. So much bad editing. I’m gonna take an ePub after it ends and try to figure it out. :rolleyes:

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.. I thought that the god of Mind was actually a manifestation of the eighth leg. Mind magic. :rolleyes:

Free chapters up to 174. Use the arrow at the bottom right. :D Cliffhanger! :cautious:o_O

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021