Forgotten Title I can only remember the side characters

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jevanka926, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate my fish brain, seriously. I found this novel on JJWXC and I can't remember whether I searched for its author first or whether I found it through recommendations. I can't even remember the main couple :notlikeblob:

I can only remember that the ML had a twin with divorced parents. It's interesting because even though his parents were divorced, they still lived in the same house. His father was someone from a military family and he took the political route, I guess? Meanwhile, his mother was from a business family and she took care of her family's business. His twin got his father's surname maybe? I can't remember. Anyway, ML's twin had to take the military/political route, meanwhile, the ML had to take care of business.

I can only remember something vague about FL's rival, she was the girlfriend of ML for years but she left him because she was bored and she ran away abroad (it happened when they were in their last year in senior high school, everyone was waiting for their college enrollment, maybe?). ML was so friggin broken-hearted. He refused to eat and locked himself in the bedroom for days. ML's mother decided to send him abroad (?) and he agreed to it. Later, after ML was kinda in a relationship with FL, the girlfriend came back and tried to win him back. I may be wrong, but I think ML was surprised because of the (ex) girlfriend and he was lost for a day before he realized that things between them were over and he had nothing to do with her anymore. In fact, the girlfriend simply ran away because she was annoyed by her family. Her family was so eager to push their daughter to ML(again, if I'm not wrong)

His twin brother was married. He was married to a sexy but shy woman who was also their (ML and twin) classmate. Their mother wasn't really fond of the wife. Their history is quite... dramatic if I must say. FL asked ML if his twin brother forced his wife to marry. ML was like, 'What?" and then he answered that no, they married with consent. I think FL also noticed the weird interactions that happened between the couple. I used to think that the wife's father was weird towards the twin, but after I read their story, it's no longer that weird.

So, their side story is one that really lasts in my mind. ML and twin were those popular kids with real power in their school. The wife's family was new money and they sent their daughter to the 'noble' school, hoping for the best education. But, FL was bullied. The twins knew but they didn't really care as it was none of their business (and hey, we got glimpses of ML's love towards the girlfriend, no wonder he was so depressed when she broke up with him without a word).

I can't remember whether it was in middle school or high school, but the bullying became so severe that the twin finally said, 'She's my person.' and no one dared to bully her anymore, because duh, no one wanted to find troubles with the young master. The wife was already plump since young, and the girlfriend even called her a vixen/fox if I'm not wrong? (Anyway, she really looked down on the wife and I thought that ML was lucky that he didn't marry her).

Oh hey, I remember, it happened when they were in middle school. The wife started to follow the twin around and giving him gifts (could be drinks or snacks?). She confessed her feelings one day and the twin promised that he would accept her, but only if she could go to the same high school with him, the high school's entry point was very high and the wife had to study really hard for it. Fortunately, she passed and the twin accepted her.

Things were okay for them in high school. I can't remember what exactly was going on, but the twin's family didn't like the wife and warned him (I'm pretty sure it's the mother). The wife promised that she would fold a thousand stars for the twin. In their last semester (?), the twin invited the wife to lunch/dinner. The wife arrived with an origami star and she heard the twin talking with someone. The point is, the twin only pitied her, that's why he agreed to be with her. But the wife saw the phone's screen and he wasn't on a call with anyone. It dawned on her that he was purposely saying stuff for her to hear. She then left, and their relationship ended.

The next day, the twin found out that the wife moved to another table (they were tablemates before). She also ignored him at school and he felt uncomfortable. She fell down and the twin wanted to help but he was held back by ML. ML said that because he already decided to end it, he had to end it clean and he shouldn't hurt her. The wife became thinner and she was often picked up by her little brother who once threw glares to the twin (I'm pretty sure everyone in their family knew that the twin had hurt their beloved pearl). I can't remember, but I think this is the time where he realized that he loved her?

The wife fell sick and she had to be hospitalized, the twin was very worried and he visited her in the hospital. He wasn't allowed to enter the wife's ward and the little brother punch him in the face for hurting his sister, the twin didn't even fight back because he was very well aware of the damage he had done (fyi, the wife even looked like a zombie). The wife's father then apologized and explained that it was not wise to let him see his daughter. He understood and went back home.

After the wife got discharged, the twin would climb a huge tree in front of her house so he could see her. He didn't care that the little brother was furious. The wife's final score was not high thus she could only enroll in a not-so-good university, meanwhile, the twin's score was so high to the point he could go to any top academies or universities he wanted. He chose a military academy near the wife's university so he could still see her. His mother really disagreed with his decision, but his father supported him.

Anyway, it was though for the twins (ML and the twin). Their parents got quite a headache since bot sons were broken-hearted, with ML reacting the worst. He wouldn't eat, he locked himself inside his room, and he didn't talk. His mother then decided to drag him out of the room. Then one day ML came out of his room with a suitcase and he said that he agreed with his mom's decision to send him abroad.

The day the wife enrolled, she came with her family and the twin trailed behind them. They knew but they ignored him. The twin kept seeing her for years, thus creating rumors that the campus new pretty girl's boyfriend is from the academy next to them (the text might say a soldier's girlfriend but I can't remember which one is correct). Years just passed like that, until the twin saw the wife talking with a boy/some boys. He also found out that she had a ring on her finger. He was shocked and brokenhearted. He then spent his days drinking alcohol in his bedroom. His dad had enough of it, so he investigated the truth then he came to the wife. He said that he knew the truth and he was sorry because his son had hurt her, etc. After he left, the wife was silent as she touched the ring.

The twin, now sober, decided to give up on the wife. One day, he drove at night and he found the wife waiting for the bus. He told her to go in. Somehow, their relationship became better after that night. The twin then asked her out and she agreed. He was very cheerful and very excited. He remembered the stars he still kept and asked the wife if he could have one for his birthday. The wife refused and said that it was childish (there's a 98% chance that I may be wrong on her reason) and then the twin realized, that the wife still hadn't forgiven him. But that's okay, being with the wife was the most important thing.

He wanted to propose her and he already got the ring. The wife arrived first and he heard her talking about how she was just using him as her family's business was going down. The twin knew that she wanted him to listen. He only had two choices, turning away or going inside. Turning away means that no matter what, the things between them could never be repaired. Before he came to the restaurant, his father gave him a document about her family, asking if he was sure about marrying her. He opened the door and smiled, there was no way he could miss out on the surprised expression on her face.

So, they got married and his mother could do nothing about it. Things could be weird between them. One day, the twin smiled when the wife gave him an origami star. Just fyi, she finally gave him a star after more than five years of marriage.

Oh, right. I really want to reread this novel because ML was not a typical and boring ML. I was impressed that he was not an idiot about his feelings as he snapped himself back to reality after he realized that he may lose FL if he was drowned in the past. He was also hilarious and his petty fights with his twin were also funny. The twin would compete with ML so their mother wouldn't pay attention to his wife.

They also had a competition when they announced their wives' pregnancies. The mother even thought that she was dreaming when she received the news that both of her sons would become dads.

I really can't understand this couple. Why did they even get a divorce? They both liked each other and there seemed like no problems in their love life, they hadn't even remarried or have other partners. But well, it's a mystery that I'm very willing to keep.

Father, was a genius since he was a kid. He might seem wise, cold, and all in the whole story, but he was once a mischievous child. Because of his intelligence, his dad decided to put him in a higher grade. He then became silent as time passed by and his dad then found out that his son was bullied. He was very sorry and he regretted sending him to a higher grade.

Well, Father then decided to go to the army and he had a deal with his dad that he would be allowed to go if passed the exam. Which he did. He was sent to the army and was well taken care of by his comrades as he was the youngest, he then got transferred to an elite troop.

One day, he got a mission to disguise himself as a college student. He met with a cold student from a business family whose main business was overseas. Sparks kinda happened but unfortunately, Father's disguise was blown up after he saved someone, but the bad guy was caught anyway. He then stopped going to class, making the girl sad and wondering if she should've said her feelings.

The girl's family decided to go back overseas because their business didn't go well. The girl decided that it was her duty as a daughter and she proposed to marry. Father went home and he was told to go on a blind date, he confirmed the girl's name before accepting.

The girl was surprised when she saw her handsome classmate as her blind date. Father then introduced himself with his real name. In a paragraph, he wondered if his sons' love stories were so rough because he got an easy one. (If you don't get it, he was wondering whether his luck for marrying their mother cause his sons to have miserable love stories)

PLEASE, FELLOW READERS, HELP MEEEEE
    :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Kei-Em03 and TXHY like this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww: waiting for a kindred soul to answer it sounds promising

3. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Like anyone, please?