I can't remember the name of a Story I once read...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bloom_Angeling567, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Bloom_Angeling567

Bloom_Angeling567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this story (very good one in my opinion) and I can't remember its name...
    So it went like this, this woman was married to her beloved for like a year (i think?) well, anyways so it turns out that this marriage was a contract marriage and her husband thought that the heroine knew but she didn't.

The husband wanted a child(thats why he married her and the contract was between her father that she wasn't close with and husband).

The MC actually thought he loved her... And then during a heated conversation on the telephone b/w the husband and father, the MC finds out about the contract and well, she kinda breaks down alone and later demands for a divorce but hubby finds out that not only he was mistaken, she is also pregnant.

They don't divorce much to the dismay of MC and I remember him doing alot for MC to make it upto her and well the story ended with them being happy...

I just can't remember its name and its making me so agitated!!! I want to binge read but now I can't.

If anyone knows a similar story to this(as in the heroine not knowing about contract and actually thinking they're in love) please please tell me... This slave begs of you to grant this request.

Leosinurat and hansora like this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know buddy
    But I want to know
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a light novel, web novel, or actual novel?

5. Bloom_Angeling567

Bloom_Angeling567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a normal online story you'd find on wattpad and other websites like inkitt.... Its not on wattpad I know that