Misc I CHALLENGE YOU TO NOVEL COMBAT!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LordCorwin, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Konoe

Konoe Wavering Butler, <Original>

Reading List:
    Link
    Legit fucking crying That novel generator or whatever is hilarious.

Nom de Plume and Risus like this.
  2. Dr.Maniac

Dr.Maniac I am Death.

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaradin Von Buren, the GHOSTS MOFO
    A Fantasy Novel
    by HELLFIRE MOFO

In a HELL there lived a MUSHELLULAR, GATES OF GOD DAMN HELL GHOSTS MOFO named Aaradin Von Buren. Not an ill-meaning chilly, killer HELL, filled with BLOOD and a HELLFIRE smell, nor yet a HELLPHOENIX, HELLBRIDGE, HELL HELL with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a GHOSTS MOFO-HELL, and that means FUKING HELL.

One day, after a troubling visit from the EVEN MORE GHOSTS MOFO Claire Robinson, Aaradin leaves his HELL and sets out in search of three HELLLIKE HELL BLOOD. A quest undertaken in the company of GHOSTS GOD DAMN IT, GHOSTS DO YOU SPEAK IT MOFO and I SEE HELL GOD DAMN IT FUKIN GHOULS NOW THX OBAMA..

In the search for the EVEN MORE GHOSTS MOFO-guarded HELL BLOOD, Aaradin Von Buren surprises even himself with his HELL FIRE and skill as a accountant.

During his travels, Aaradin rescues a HELL SWORD, an heirloom belonging to Claire. But when Claire refuses to try BUTT GROPING, their friendship is over.

However, Claire is wounded at the Battle of KING OF HELL and the two reconcile just before Aaradin engages in some serious BUTT GROPING.

Aaradin accepts one of the three HELLLIKE HELL BLOOD and returns home to his HELL a very wealthy GHOSTS MOFO.

--Im sorry it ended up this way....

Risus and hical339 like this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tattered Blade (and feelings?)

The Tattered Blade

A Short Story
    by Snowie Bird

Yun Shihuangdi looked at the tattered blade in his hands and felt green with regret.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his battle-worn surroundings. He had always loved picturesque Chang'an with its ratty, repulsive river. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel green with regret.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ban Shengtong. Ban was a refreshing queen without a kingdom with quivering legs and long eyelashes.

Yun gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a beauty that the gods jealous, scholarly air, blood of the Ancient Wind Dragon God drinker with lean legs and fragile eyelashes. His friends saw him as a gigantic, gloopy grandmist master. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a high dog.

But not even a beauty that the gods jealous person who had once made a cup of tea for a high dog, was prepared for what Ban had in store today.

The moon shone like activating dogs, making Yun afraid.

As Yun stepped outside and Ban came closer, he could see the rough glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want retribution," Ban bellowed, in an arrogant tone. She slammed her fist against Yun's chest, with the force of 6811 bees. "I frigging hate you, Yun Shihuangdi."

Yun looked back, even more afraid and still fingering the tattered blade. "Ban, everything exists in this world," he replied.

They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two bored, bitter birds flying at a very eyes that do not see Mt. Tai war, which had drum music playing in the background and two genius cultivator uncles chatting to the beat.

Suddenly, Ban lunged forward and tried to punch Yun in the face. Quickly, Yun grabbed the tattered blade and brought it down on Ban's skull.

Ban's quivering legs trembled and her long eyelashes wobbled. She looked lonely, her body raw like a kaleidoscopic, kooky kettle.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Ban Shengtong was dead.

Yun Shihuangdi went back inside and made himself a nice drink of blood of the Ancient Wind Dragon God.
    THE END

4. hical339

hical339 Food

Reading List:
    Link
    Just clicked on suggest and put some random words

Funny Bob Man
    A Short Story
    by Hiroshi Zambito

Bob Man was thinking about Manny Manlyton again. Manny was an energetic giant with handsome butt and charming dick.

Bob walked over to the window and reflected on his fabulous surroundings. He had always loved sexy love hotel with its burnt, brawny bed. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an energetic figure of Manny Manlyton.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a funny, thoughtfull, tea drinker with hairy butt and beautiful dick. His friends saw him as an eggy, empty elephant. Once, he had even helped a cooperative man recover from a flying accident.

But not even a funny person who had once helped a cooperative man recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Manny had in store today.

The drizzle rained like thrusting donkeys, making Bob worried. Bob grabbed a giant dildo that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Bob stepped outside and Manny came closer, he could see the grumpy glint in his eye.

Manny gazed with the affection of 5222 gentle embarrassed elephants. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

Bob looked back, even more worried and still fingering the giant dildo. "Manny, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with love feelings, like two mushy, melted monkeys talking at a very gracceful holiday, which had jazz music playing in the background and two gracious uncles embracing to the beat.

Bob regarded Manny's handsome butt and charming dick. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bob with a delighted grin.

Manny looked healthy, his emotions blushing like a scrawny, sleepy sausage.

Then Manny came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  5. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else feel like they are reading MTL?

Risus, Nom de Plume and Slimikyi like this.
  7. hical339

hical339 Food

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, just look at mine

P.S. it's so gay don't read it

8. Beel

Beel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to post something as spoiler

9. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a + option in comment section.
    Press it and there will be spoiler option

Beel likes this.
  10. Beel

Beel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx

hayyan likes this.
  11. Beel

Beel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether to laugh or cry Meng Dao
    A Short Story
    by Er Gen

Meng Dao had always loved dark Basement with its outrageous, oily only one bulb. It was a place where he felt disdain.

He was a whether to laugh or cry, disdain, coke drinker with solid abs and handsome eyes. His friends saw him as a strange, stupid smart. Once, he had even helped a dry hot girl cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Meng walked over to the window and reflected on his one flame source surroundings. The sun shone like slicing dog.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Graham Giantbulb. Graham was an offend small with charming abs and ample eyes.

Meng gulped. He was not prepared for Graham.

As Meng stepped outside and Graham came closer, he could see the juicy glint in his eye.

Graham gazed with the affection of 8343 face perfect parrot. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want current."

Meng looked back, even more confident and still fingering the enchanted sword. "Graham, I want the bulb," he replied.

They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two mammoth, motionless meat jelly concoting at a very jade new year, which had jazz music playing in the background and two stupid uncles cultivating to the beat.

Meng regarded Graham's charming abs and ample eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Meng with a delighted grin.

Graham looked happy, his emotions blushing like a splendid, silky space ring.

Then Graham came inside for a nice drink of coke.

THE END

LordCorwin likes this.
  12. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much and too long. Hard to do this on mobile. I'll reserve this for later night.

13. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I was reading one of those CN where the MC has the ability to enter other worlds. In this case, it was other wuxia novels. I tried to take a scene out of the MC and that lady as best as I can. I took the lady as the MC instead of the actual MC as the MC. I used the first link.

A few things:
    I did some edits to change he to she as needed.
    Lin XianEr is a character from GuLong.
    Wudi XiaoShiTou is a reference name of Wang XiaoShi from Wen RuiAn.

XianEr tried to seduce the MC as XianEr is prettiest girl in the whole world and also the #1 whore. She slept with many many people and manipulated them to do her bidding. The original scene had the MC intruding on her as she was changing. She just finish sleeping with another guy and the guy just left to attempt to kill someone for her. XianEr basically has tunnels or something dug underground that allows her to travel between several places for her and her sex friends to have sex as where they desire. She saw the MC's calmness and believes he can and will kill her if he wishes. So she tried to seduce him.
    And this is what I ended up with...
    The Squishy Bed

A Short Story
    by Fake GuLong

Lin XianEr had always loved soundproof villa with its tame, thoughtless tunnels. It was a place where she felt anxious.

She was a sexy, horny, tea drinker with frivolous fingers and arousing lips. Her friends saw her as a hungry, handsome heroine. Once, she had even saved a mangled broken heart that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman she was.

XianEr walked over to the window and reflected on her secretive surroundings. The clouds danced like loving bunnies.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Wudi XiaoShiTou. XiaoShiTou was a manipulative pervert with voluptuous fingers and amorous lips.

XianEr gulped. She was not prepared for XiaoShiTou.

As XianEr stepped outside and XiaoShiTou came closer, she could see the fierce smile on his face.

XiaoShiTou glared with all the wrath of 2113 seductive delightful dragons. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want nothing."

XianEr looked back, even more bitter and still fingering the squishy bed. "XiaoShiTou, you know it yourself. You want me. You want to sleep with Me." she replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two spilt, squidgy snakes sleeping at a very nymphomaniacal confrontation, which had sensual music playing in the background and two naive uncles banging to the beat.

XianEr regarded XiaoShiTou's voluptuous fingers and amorous lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed XianEr with a delighted grin.

XiaoShiTou looked horny, his emotions blushing like a petite, puny pillow.

Then XiaoShiTou came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END
    This stupid generator used all the descriptive words I inserted for both characters instead of just the MC. My original calm and stern MC became a pervert... Orz

14. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    What is with the "came inside for a cup of tea"? That's not the only one to use that line as the final sentence.

15. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Blame plot generator. It is their default ending.

16. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    Two Sweet Uncles Loving to the Beat
    A Short Story
    by Erichninja

Adam Skye looked at the warped knife in his hands and felt delighted.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always loved Dirty kelowane with its colossal, crispy City. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel delighted.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Alice Woods. Alice was a charming Puppets with curvy lips and pretty fingers.

Adam gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a stupid, courageous, wine drinker with wide lips and beautiful fingers. His friends saw him as a depressed, defeated Devil. Once, he had even saved a husky kitten that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a stupid person who had once saved a husky kitten that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Alice had in store today.

The wind blew like talking puppies, making Adam shocked.

As Adam stepped outside and Alice came closer, he could see the greasy glint in her eye.

"Look Adam," growled Alice, with a delightful glare that reminded Adam of charming cats. "I hate you and I want Money. You owe me 6675 gold pieces."

Adam looked back, even more shocked and still fingering the warped knife. "Alice, you own me," he replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two puny, poor pigeons drinking at a very incredible dinner party, which had piano music playing in the background and two sweet uncles loving to the beat.

Adam studied Alice's curvy lips and pretty fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm afraid I declared myself bankrupt," explained Adam. "You will never get your money."

"No!" objected Alice. "You lie!"

"I do not!" retorted Adam. "Now get your curvy lips out of here before I hit you with this warped knife."

Alice looked ambivalent, her wallet raw like a broken, bumpy banana.

Adam could actually hear Alice's wallet shatter into 6675 pieces. Then the charming Puppets hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm Adam's nerves tonight.

THE END

17. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    It all started when our uber geek, Bill Nowar, woke up in a haunted thicket. It was the fourth time it had happened. Feeling alarmingly displeased, Bill Nowar groped a live hand grenade, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Suddenly inspired by the wise teachings of Confuscious, he realized that his beloved Flat Screen TV was missing! Immediately he called his undeclared soulmate, Barie Jenkins. Bill Nowar had known Barie Jenkins for (plus or minus) 1.2 billion years, the majority of which were enticing ones. Barie Jenkins was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... selfish. Bill Nowar called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Barie Jenkins picked up to a very happy Bill Nowar. Barie Jenkins calmly assured him that most Indonesian devil cats sigh before mating, yet disease-carrying chipmunks usually wildly belch *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Bill Nowar. Why was Barie Jenkins trying to distract Bill Nowar? Because she had snuck out from Bill Nowar's with the Flat Screen TV only ten days prior. It was a sassy little Flat Screen TV... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Bill Nowar got back to the subject at hand: his Flat Screen TV. Barie Jenkins panicked. Relunctantly, Barie Jenkins invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Flat Screen TV. Bill Nowar grabbed his elephant and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Barie Jenkins realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Flat Screen TV and she had to do it aggressively. She figured that if Bill Nowar took the spaceship, she had take at least ten minutes before Bill Nowar would get there. But if he took the Wagon ? Then Barie Jenkins would be barely screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Barie Jenkins was interrupted by eight abrasive Fishs that were lured by her Flat Screen TV. Barie Jenkins turned red; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling worried, she aggressively reached for her gerbil and thoughtfully groped every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the secret vineyard, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the Wagon rolling up. It was Bill Nowar.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at Egg Roll King to pick up a 12-pack of bananas, so he knew he was running late. With a apt leap, Bill Nowar was out of the Wagon and went earnestly jaunting toward Barie Jenkins's front door. Meanwhile inside, Barie Jenkins was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the Flat Screen TV into a box of ripened avocados and then slid the box behind her refrigerator. Barie Jenkins was puzzled but at least the Flat Screen TV was concealed. The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Barie Jenkins earnestly purred. With a inept push, Bill Nowar opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some annoying social outcast in a curb-jumping ghetto sled (Impala),' he lied. 'It's fine,' Barie Jenkins assured him. Bill Nowar took a seat mysteriously distant from where Barie Jenkins had hidden the Flat Screen TV. Barie Jenkins yawned trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But Bill Nowar was distracted. Suddenly cheered up by the Hamtaro theme song, Barie Jenkins noticed a dimwitted look on Bill Nowar's face. Bill Nowar slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Barie Jenkins felt a stabbing pain in her ear when Bill Nowar asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the Flat Screen TV right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A pestering look started to form on Bill Nowar's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's bananas from when she used to have pet disease-carrying chipmunks. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Bill Nowar nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Barie Jenkins could react, Bill Nowar aptly lunged toward the box and opened it. The Flat Screen TV was plainly in view.

Bill Nowar stared at Barie Jenkins for what what must've been nine seconds. Giggling like schoolgirl, Barie Jenkins groped scandalously in Bill Nowar's direction, clearly desperate. Bill Nowar grabbed the Flat Screen TV and bolted for the door. It was locked. Barie Jenkins let out a sassy chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Bill Nowar,' she rebuked. Barie Jenkins always had been a little selfish, so Bill Nowar knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Barie Jenkins did something crazy, like... start chucking ripened avocados at her or something. Suddenly inspired by the wise teachings of Confuscious, he gripped his Flat Screen TV tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Barie Jenkins looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Bill Nowar. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame two days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Bill Nowar. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Barie Jenkins walked over to the window and looked down. Bill Nowar was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Bill Nowar was struggling to make his way through the disease-infested jungle behind Barie Jenkins's place. Bill Nowar had severely hurt his scalp during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral Fishs suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the Flat Screen TV. One by one they latched on to Bill Nowar. Already weakened from his injury, Bill Nowar yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Fishs running off with his Flat Screen TV.

About eight hours later, Bill Nowar awoke, his love handle throbbing. It was dark and Bill Nowar did not know where he was. Deep in the hazy foxy forest, Bill Nowar was very lost. Like a drunken sailor at happy hour, he remembered that his Flat Screen TV was taken by the Fishs. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life. That's when, to his horror, a misshapen Fish emerged from the lemur-infested moor. It was the alpha Fish. Bill Nowar opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the Fish sunk its teeth into Bill Nowar's double chin. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Bill Nowar's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.

Less than eight miles away, Barie Jenkins was entombed by anguish over the loss of the Flat Screen TV. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened ripened avocado. With a deft thrust, she buried it deeply into her love handle. As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Bill Nowar... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him. But she would die alone that day. All that remained was the Flat Screen TV that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant Fishs, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(

LOLz!!1

18. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
  19. hical339

hical339 Food

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you have a look at mine, i need your thoughts on it

20. erichninja