Spoiler I Come From A Parallel World (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Feb 8, 2019.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a very interesting novel and wanted to share.
    Chinese:
    我来自平行世界
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2537977

Gao Ran died in the river and woke up from the river of the parallel world.

I was lucky to have a chance to be born again. He decided to study hard and go up every day, but found that he had the ability to see a dark spot on some people.

Gao Ran stared at the black spots and saw those killings, bloody, dead, ugly, greedy, sin... all things that were unknown and quietly rotten and stinky.

- I know your secret.

Students with severe insomnia, VS rough tough guys like to spoil love blush Interpol

——————Welcome to the list, please do not reprint

1: Lord

2: partial reality

3: Suspense, criminal investigation

4:1v1

5: The author has a deep pit and refuses to fill

6: Full text overhead

7: Reasonful reading, do not ginseng cock, do not appetite, welcome to fork, thank you.

Using Mr. Google to translate, please understand.
    It's a good suspense story. If you guys wanna take a rest from some fluffy and system novel, I think this is quite a good choice. There's the thrill/suspense:blobspy:, the horror:blob_ghost:, the dog blood drama:sweating_profusely:. The time is set when the times hasn't even used mobile phone, I don't know the exact time but pretty sure when MC was 18 years old, the year was year 2000. But time will skip, to five years later, which will be the second... arc, I guess. So, because of the times, homosexuality isn't accepted at all and MC's family is the typical family where the son is the hope and marriage with a wife and child is the expected. Yeah, dog blood drama. But, it won't be long. Fluffy moments with the ML is still there:blobmelt:. Don't worry:blobhug:. ML is really cute with the MC too and is easy to blush. Especially when MC teases ML:blob_grin:.

Heungbo, zarya, alexfilia and 13 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How does MC know that he woke up in the parallel world?

3. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    First clue was the river in MC's world had only three big tree near it while in the parallel was four. He even went to the tree to check whether it was his illusion cuz he knew there was only three, he had been playing at the river since he was a kid so there was no chance that he was wrong and there was no way a big tree could sprout out of nowhere in just a few minutes.
    But the one that made him even sure was his grandma. In his world, his grandma died after falling in the kitchen while in the parallel world, his grandma had Alzheimer.

Heungbo, alexfilia, Ease and 10 others like this.
  4. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Number 5, The author has a deep pit and refuses to fill, what is that mean?

5. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that means the author's brain hole is quiet big, as in, have a lot of wild ideas:blobjoy:

Heungbo, cheerydandan and vasiliassy like this.
  6. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh thanks for translate it for me. It looks like this novel will have so many figuratively/ metaphor. Needs many of footnote :blobconfused:

7. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some but when you think about those metaphor logically and imagine it with some fun atmosphere, you'll get it. Well, that's how I do it. It's kinda fun trying to understand what's what :blobReach:
    But, there are some that I don't understand, which, I just drove over it cuz it doesn't effect the story much.

aNonYm0U5 likes this.
  8. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, MC said to grandma that he's her grandson but grandma said you're not my grandson! After that, she ran, to which MC was scolded by his mother for letting the Alzheimer grandma run. As for MC, although he was, I think confused, just a few minutes ago he died and crossed to this parallel world and this situation is new to him, he ran to search for the grandma from one street to another and finally found the grandma with a guy who sang a song with a good voice.
    This is the first time Gao Ran meeting Feng Bei, the ML:blobsmilehappyeyes:.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Heungbo, Ease, Poor_Hero and 11 others like this.
  9. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I've read this until three quarter, so most of the story is blurry but there and what's more, I'm easily distracted.
    I'll just spoil what I can.
    So, that first night, MC couldn't sleep. He tried everything to drain his energy from exercising to studying. Day after day, he still couldn't sleep despite tiring himself with running around the street, exercising, doing sport, studying and all. He figured out that he got severe case of insomnia.
    MC knew the reason why for the insomnia. It was because he was scared that he would change back to his world.
    I think, what made him even more scared was because of his grandma. She recognise his dad, his mom, even his far away uncle. But not him. Even though he spends more time and care towards his grandma. Every time he said to her that he was her grandson, grandma would get mad saying that he is not her grandson. MC always felt that his grandma knew that he was not the Gao Ran from this world. I think, this made him even more insecure and made his insomnia worsen.
    One day, while MC was walking through the market(?), he saw a black spot appearing on an old man, selling vegetables, forehead and suddenly, his head hurt until it made him faint for a while. He heard the voice of the old man from the dark spot that made him afraid and ran.
    A few days later, MC found out that the old man was a murderer who was laying low in their small city. MC found out that the dark spot he saw, maybe the dark secret that people wants to hide. He went to the place where the police was around because of the old man and saw ML.
    Before this, they had interact a lot and being friendly but I forgot most of them. There was one scene where MC was trying to guess the ML's occupation from his observation. He told ML from his observation of the ML from head to toe and guessed he was the book rent store owner that just opened up but ML said his guess was too far off but wouldn't tell.
    MC was very surprised to find out that the well built and friendly neighbour brother 'XiaoBeiGe' was a captain police officer.
    About that 'XiaoBeiGe', it was a cute scene of how that name came from. ML didn't want to be called uncle (they're 9 years apart) and so, forced the small, cute and insomnia MC, call him 'brother'.
    Sorry about the messy summary cuz I'm just typing what I remember. Moving on to the time when MC found out the old man was a murderer.
    Then, a few days after that, MC had to go visit his mother side of family, his aunt, because his cousin was going to get married and his father, mother and grandmother aren't convenient to travel and sent MC as representative for their family side.
    MC got there safely and found that the village wasn't that different to his parallel world but maybe a few.
    MC greeted his aunt and found that the aunt was worried that her son, his cousin wasn't back yet. MC tried to sooth his aunt about his cousin and went out to see the village. Almost everything was the same. The household, the people, the lake/pond. And then, he heard an old man, near him, shouting about an evil thing is standing in the lake/pond.

Heungbo, magical_al00, zarya and 21 others like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it's a modern crime-solving danmei story? Now I'm wondering why the need to make the MC transmigrates into a parallel world if the author can just make something up about how MC acquire his power of seeing people's sins. :hmm:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

11. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    pls. continue with the spoiler @LazyLizzy it sounds like something I would definitely read but first, spoiler:aww::blobpopcorn_cool:

12. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened next ?

13. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys! I've been a bit busy these few weeks:sweating_profusely:. But, I'll continue with it in a few hours:blobokhand:!

karenen and Kleep like this.
  14. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    So, let's see, where did I stop:sweating_profusely:.
    The old madman shouted over and over again but nobody cared about him. The villagers even threw stone to the old madman and told him to leave the village.
    MC felt sympathy and tried what he can do for the old madman.
    A few days later, when the lake was dried up for..... I don't why it's dried up. Anyway, when it was dry, early in the morning, one villagers wanted to start working picking up the fishes but suddenly, he saw a bloated corpse, standing at the pole in the middle of the lake. It was the missing cousin.
    The aunt was distraught and was hysterical. For her, a son was who she could depend on to take care of her when she's old while daughter, what meant for her, was to be married off and make a new family.
    So, the aunt was very, very hysterical. Even when the daughter came running from the city was ignored by her.
    Meanwhile, the villagers was off to the side, puking. They remembered the times they use the lake water for playing, drinking, washing their face after work, and vomit again.
    MC tried to console the aunt while at the same time, trying to help, cuz he has that power.
    The cops came and voila! ML's team was assigned to take over this case.
    Now, I can't tell you how this plot was laid out cuz then, my brain would be fried:blobastonished:. Anyway, ML practically took MC everywhere with him and taught him a few points. One of the team member predicted that he would see MC becoming their brother in the future because of his quick thinking, observation and all. He had all the points to become a detective, even without that power. And this was also why ML brought MC into this case. He saw the potential and wanted to see MC growing.
    Oh, there was one more thing, a foxy detective guy who liked eating lemon candy like it was his nutrition. He ate it a lot until his whole body was covered with that scent. I forgot his name, let's just call him Fox guy, made MC very scared of him. MC felt that the Fox guy could unbury his secrets, one that he tried very hard to bury it until it made him have severe insomnia. The Fox guy also made MC wary of him because that one time when he went searching for ML, he had to hitch a ride with the Fox and he fell asleep. That made him scared and alert because the only one that could make him let his guard down and sleep was only ML. MC accused him of using hypnotized to make him sleep, and the Fox family is well known for their hypnotic... career(?) and was scared the Fox would use it to pry into his secret.
    After that, MC tried very hard to avoid the Fox despite failing each time. Fox was a stalker. He knew everything about MC, this was one of the reason he wasn't well received by MC.
    Anyway, case closed with two bodies, one of them was the cousin while the other was the cousin's friend, that was buried in the aunt's backyard.
    The friend was killed first. His head was bashed by the cousin, the cousin and aunt buried him alive. The detective said, he could have been saved. And then, the cousin died, because the head villager hates him for ruining his daughter and made his daughter self destructive. When he saw his daughter that was sent to the city, with scars, he felt murderous. Years of hatred that was built from not knowing who did it, the daughter was blindfolded, he happened to hear the cousin and the friend talking about it. He snapped and did his revenge.
    Before the case closed, the madman, who was suspected and tried, was sent to court but instead of jail, he went to the mental hospital that could take care of him. The reason why he was suspected was because he had a hatred with the cousin.
    The cousin was very evil. He pushed the madman son, into the lake and before the madman could save his son, he died from drowning. The aunt covered the cousin, didn't even care about the boy that died. It was from then the old madman became mad.
    The head villager sent him as the murderer was because at least, the madman would be cared for in the hospital and he and his wife would get out of the village and never return to this dark village and lived with the daughter.
    That was, if MC wasn't there. He pointed out the clues and case closed. By that time, he felt scared of people' darkness. He was just a simple boy who knew nothing about the dark side. As for his power, every time he used it, he would faint longer than before. Good thing he only used about two times in this case.

Heungbo, magical_al00, zarya and 18 others like this.
  15. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, back again!
    After this case was solved, MC went back home. It was from this case that the mother finally realized that the neighbour, ML, was actually a cop. From here on, she didn't want MC to stay close with ML because of his job.
    I'm pretty sure I'm messing up the arrangement of the plots but I'm typing what I can remember.
    The chapters after this are all about how MC couldn't sleep, ML went and climbed into MC's room, MC requested ML to tell 'bedtime story' for him to sleep, which ML wasn't sure whether it'll work but MC just thought he'd done a lot of experiment to make him sleep, why not just try it. And he slept like a baby in ML's arm.
    From that night on, he can only sleep in ML's arms.
    And also, ML's home became MC 's second home. Even if he doesn't have keys to ML's home, he can just get in from his room and climbed into ML's. There was once, ML's director daughter, came to ML's home but he wasn't there. MC came and saw her, he greeted and asked if he wanted to come in. Seconds later, he went inside his own home and came out of ML's front door:blobjoy:.
    The daughter really liked ML. Even the director, her father, kinda supported her. By kinda, I mean, he actually doesn't want her to be married with a cop but he'd be... half-okay if it's ML.
    But ML repeated showed no interest in her. Even if the director invited him for dinner, which mean the daughter will also be there, ML couldn't reject it cuz that's his superior. Sometime, maybe he can reject but if it's always, he'd be the one getting kicked, is what I guess. I don't remember if this explanation was there. But anyway, it was at this time that MC found out he doesn't like ML with someone.
    "Grandma, I found that I don't like him to be with others. Is this not normal?" (MTL-ed from Google, page 40 on sto). Found out this chapter was a few chapter in the second case. Oh well.
    Anyway, these chapter are all about ML and MC, how they grow closer, how MC became depended on ML, how ML began to realize his feelings (was it on this chapter? Pretty sure it was, I think...), but of course, he realized MC was still a kid but he's patient. He'll wait for the kid. Pampers MC more, know about MC's best friend, Jia Shuai(I'll call him JS from now on), who is very mature from his peers, calm, high IQ, and very close with MC who is opposite of him, a bit innocent, he matured a bit after the case, silly, happy go lucky, sport enthusiast, chatterbox and let's add insomnia. They really get along well.
    When everything was all calm and peaceful, a new case came up. A serial murder that had never been caught despite it had been years. There's no fingerprint, no witnesses, very familiar with the road, very creepy murderer. Especially when he first came up.
    Cuz it's creepy, I still remember it so I wanna share a bit.
    So, a worker who worked in the factory went home in the middle of the night using the road that he was very familiar. A few meters away, he heard someone muttering something but he couldn't be sure what the words were and where it came from. But the more he walked, the clearer it was. The sound was a question being repeated over and over again. "See me? Not yet. Have you seen me? Not yet. Have you seen me? Not yet..." over and over.
    The man just thought it was a madman and didn't think much. What he didn't expect was that just after turning a corner, under the streetlight not far ahead, a black figure was standing against him, motionless. "See me?" The figure turned and said. "You saw me."
    The next day, a body was found with his head tilted, facing the unfinished hotel building.
    ML was responsible in this case. MC was also trying to help and he analysed the murderer's thinking. This case happened every few years but this time, instead of few years, it became weeks. The murderer, from the cops analysing, he became more confident when he still wasn't arrested. MC had caught onto the murderer's thinking, though.

Gao Ran sat on the office chair in Fengbei. "The man committed two crimes a few years ago. You not only did not catch people, but even a decent suspect. The starting point of the third crime is estimated to be boring."

He stood in the perspective of the murderer, showing pity, but his eyes were full of madness. "I am here, have you seen it?"

Fengbei’s eyes were stunned.

The haze expression on the Gao Ran's face disappeared instantly, and it changed back to the simple appearance of the green, like a child who was awaited by the parents. "How about, I don’t figure it out like this?"

Fengbei said, "Not like."

Gao Ran unhappy wrinkled nose, isn’t it like? No, this is a little clue that I have looked at in three cases.
    (MTL-ed with Google, sorry if it doesn't makeep sense. Page 40 in sto)
    Alright, my brain is fried:blobdizzy:. I'll continue again, next time:blobReach:.

Heungbo, magical_al00, zarya and 18 others like this.
  16. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, back again!
    After that, ML took MC to see some people to get more information on the suspect. It was a husband and wife who have lost their son. The wife had turned crazy from losing her son. They were a poor family that even a check up for the wife wasn't able to go. MC thought, at least the Li madman knew his son was gone but this person doesn't even know her son was gone. She thought her son was still alive and the husband couldn't do anything. What made MC creep out, though, was that the wife said the class and the number of seating if the dead son, which was apparently, the class and seating arrangement of MC.
    A few more people were murdered, all without witnesses, with no clue left behind, the murderer started playing with the cops. He left a string of number on a wall with a chalk on a rainy day to Gao Ran with Feng Bei. At that time, MC felt someone was watching/following them. ML went looking and found the writing with MC at the wall that they walked pass and it wasn't there a second ago.
    20, 21, 22.
    It could be anything. It could be a date, time, lane number, home number. Anything.
    MC was thinking about those numbers and that night he dreamed of the number and saw that it was a man who wrote it. Told ML by I'm using facts, instead of how using his power, ML told MC to test the police academy after graduation. MC wasn't confident. But ML told him what he saw as a disadvantage, ML saw those as advantages.
    The police then checked and used every manpower they have to be prepared.
    On the day of JS birthday, MC went and invited JS to play outside in the night. So, they went out to play games, JS had stomach ache and didn't come out for quite a time. MC then knew the perpetrator would do something tonight. Called ML to tell and said his intuition was very accurate and to stay safe. ML found out he was outside and said he'd send of of his teammates to MC to send home.
    Yang Zhi, the person under ML, came and said he's sending MC home but JS didn't come out yet and didn't go. After searching and can't find JS, left a note for JS. He stood at the side road waiting for the streetlight to light green, a bus pulled up, MC blinked and saw the license plate.
    He said that the bus plate license has three digits. YZ responded but found out MC wasn't talking to him. Instead, he was muttering to himself the numbers like a crazy person, didn't respond to YZ calling out to him.
    He suddenly shouted, he knows, and told YZ to call ML, told him to check the bus route. 202, 212.
    That night, just a few steps away from a bus platform, the fifth victim died, his head facing the hotel.
    Cops had surrounded the perimeter, MC came with YZ and went to ML. They talked about the murder. MC said, if only he figured out earlier, they could have caught the perpetrator and no victim would die but ML said MC had nothing to blame. MC said, he just wasn't reconciled.
    ML found out MC looked strange and called out.

Gao Ran came out of the strange situation, the eyes become dazed.

Fengbei put out the cigarette butt. "How did you think about going to the bus?"

Gao Ran pulled his hair. "When I waited for the streetlight, I saw the 106 bus passing by me. I had a thought in my mind and I started thinking about it."

"I think when I think of myself as a murderer, writing these three sets of numbers is to make you think that it is the date, or the time, one by one, I am going to play with the group, how fun it is."

Speaking and talking, Gao Ran stunned cracked open mouth and laughed.

Blue vein appeared on Fengbei's forehead.

Genius is only one line away from neuropathy. Because many of the genius performances are similar to neuropathy, he is now a little bit convinced.

"Okay, don't laugh."

Gao Ran look up, a look of doubt, "What to say, I did not laugh."

Fengbei’s heart twitched, and the line was blurred.(MTL-ed from page 59 on sto)
    That's it for now and sorry for the short spoil and the cliff. A bit busy so, see you guys later:blobsmilehappyeyes:!

17. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops! Sorry for late again, hahahaha:blobpats:!
    Anyway, let's continue where I left off.
    I'm spending too much time on this second case and, I'll just admit that I forgot how it went after this, so I'll just spoil on who where the murderer, the mastermind and the accomplices in the end.
    So, it was four people. It was the husband of the crazy woman, an accountant of the unfinished hotel that went homeless, the math teacher and the girlfriend of the math teacher.
    I really forgot a lot the plot, but I remember that the husband accountant and the math teacher felt that the society was unfair. Because society was unfair towards them, they want to retaliate. As for the girlfriend, she was an author for thriller novel and used this murder as inspiration for her novel.
    After the case was solved, MC life went as usual. As he was crossing the street, he saw the old wife and talked or something, I forgot. When she left, MC was staring at her because he saw a blacksmith and fainted. When he woke up again, he ran to the rundown house and saw the body of the old wife. A letter was left on the side for MC. It was written by the old wife for MC, in the letter, it said, she knew MC was going to find out and find her because MC was bright. When she walked the street, she met MC and reminded of her late son. The old wife wrote that she knew what her husband had done with the other 3. I don't remember what the letter explicitly said but I remember that she had to pose as a crazy old women and give clues to MC about the perpetrator. She said, she was going to join her son and that she wished her house to be burned down with her(I think, forgive the bad MTL if it's wrong).
    MC remembered what he saw in the old woman black spot. It was when her son was still alive. Their living expenses was becoming worse and she had given up. The old woman gave a pill to her son and that night, her son died.
    Again, MC was faced with human darkness.
    MC still lived as usual. Being sticky with ML, going to sschool and playing with his friends, taking care of his grandma. One day, a classmate invited him and JS to have a sleepover at his house. The friend was from a rich family. His parents died when he was two years old and lived very harmoniously with his aunts and the family like a real family. When MC was about to sleep in one of the room, a framed photo of a family of three was beside the bed on the bed table. He went out and commented on the photo to the friend but the friend said there's no photo like that in the house. Because he started to lived with his aunt's family at the age of two, there is no photo of him as a baby.
    MC, who is really, really scared of ghost:blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost:, had goosebumps. He said there was a photo and it was on the bedside table, ran in but saw nothing on it. He went pale.
    It's short but I really need to rest my head, it's pounding:blobsick:.... I'm a bit busy now, so, it'll probably take a while to continue:blobReach:.

18. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Back again!
    I'll admit upfront that I was being lazy, hahahahahaha:blobpats:, and was reading who knows how many novels. But anyway, I'm back, and continuing to where I left off.I'll be upfront, I really forgot about this case, so there will be some error, please excuse me.
    Back to where I left off, MC was very, very scared but he still stayed the night. They went to eat dinner that was made by the housekeeper who MC had not seen at all. The next day, was it? Anyway, MC went back to his home, opened his bag and almost lost his soul to the heaven when he saw that same photo in his bag.
    He ran out scared and went to the ML, saying that there was a ghost. I don't remember how to he conversation was but I do remember ML swore that there was no ghost in this world, which MC wasn't that believing as he can 'see' things that can't be explained. If there is ghost in this world, ML promised to change his family name to MC, to which he wouldn't mind at all, really.
    The next time MC went to visit the friend, he met the aunt and saw the black spot. It was the aunts voice, saying in a greedy tone(in my imagination, I think), that they're rich.
    MC went to find ML and asked him to check for that family.
    This part is blurry but anyway, the family was arrested for, drug trafficking(I think) and murder. The friend was innocent in all of this so he was let go but the family collapsed, as well as him. The friend wasn't very grateful towards MC for helping the police. He said, he was happy in that family. Rather treating him like and outsider, they treat him like family. Why would MC crush his happiness, or something of the like.
    The friends parent died when he was two years old. He had no recollection, no sort of affection or emotions towards those dead parents of his (uhuh. No wonder you were so chummy-chummy with that family. Doesn't even care that the murderer killed his parents and was even happier being with those scums!).
    After that, the friend went missing.
    While waking home in the street that had no one, MC met a the aunt housekeeper. They talked. MC asked her why she gave him that photo, is it because he knew ML. If she knew what happened, why not report it, to which she said that she had no evidence. The aunt repeatedly thanked him, said sorry and that she can only find MC for help while crying and left with giving fruits to him. He went back and ML came to his room.
    MC invited ML to eat fruits and said he had something to say about the aunt, ML cut in, the woman's body was found in an abandoned factory and had been dead for days.
    Then he was about to pick the fruits and MC said, he was just about to say he met the aunt at the street.
    ML hold MC's hand that was about to touch the fruit, it was rotten and throw it into the garbage.
    They talked about ghost, about the aunt. The next day, they went to the morgue. The woman was wearing the same clothes he saw on that night that they talked. ML talked about the aunt's case. And then, MC fainted from the headaches. When he woke up, he found ML with red eyes. ML was really scared when MC fainted. When ML brought NC to the hospital, nothing was found. MC knew that this was gonna happen. And he knew why he had those headache.
    Because they couldn't find what was wrong, the family decided to send MC to a hospital in the city to check. MC goes with his dad and ML tagged along cuz he lived in that city before this and had some business, there.
    The fourth case happened in the city and this case was the turning point in MC and ML's life.
    I'll continue again next time. Just a heads up that I stopped reading at the fifth case, about 3/4 of the novel, maybe, and hadn't even finished the fifth case. I can only spoil to where I stopped, then. Sorry:blobsweat:. Got distracted with other novels:blobwhistle:.
    Bye, guys! See ya!

19. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. This novel sounds so confusing.

20. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's my spoilers that made you confused:blobpeek:. Sorry:blobsweat_2:
    This story actually has a very good development in the case, the emotional part, the plot and all. But because I'm not proficient in spoiling the loving scenes and forgot about the side plots, like the crazy old woman who wasn't actually crazy, the mathematics teacher, the old head villager, the aunt and all. There's a lot that I left out, so I'm really sure this is why it got confusing:sweating_profusely:. Again, sorry.
    When and if you read the novel, you'll see that I'm really not good at summarizing. It's jumping here and there, you see:blobpats:.

Heungbo and Kleep like this.