Spoiler I Confessed To The Crossdresser

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I Confessed To The Crossdresser
    Associated Names: 여장남주한테 고백했다
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-confessed-to-the-crossdresser/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/845026373?_s=search&_q=여장남주한테+고백했다&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Synopsis:

I was reincarnated in a Rated-19 horror novel. As the roommate who was horribly murdered by the crossdresser who commits a massacre from blackening due to his terrible childhood.

Wouldn’t the massacre be prevented if the man’s lack of affection was resolved?!

So I confessed to him.

“I-I like you!”
    “….I’m a girl.”

Huh? Oh, oops!
    But, I still like you!

The milk has already been spilt. I worked hard to prevent the massacre in the original novel by sticking close to the crossdressing protagonist. Now, all I have to do is reveal that this person was a man….Won’t he ever get caught dressing up as a woman?!

“Hey, you’re a man!”

“….N-no. Don’t abandon me, Bree.”

He even burst into tears.
    Why are you crying!?

I like it so far, Bree has done some funny things that has brought some comedy into the novel. I can't wait until he shows that he's actually a man

Lovina, Agavadon, Kyyiiq-q12 and 10 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  3. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting (´⊙ω⊙`)!
    I'm camping here for more spoilers
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. minibeth

minibeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  8. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers!!

9. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brisse (Bree) Pierre - FL
    • Silver hair, golden eyes, pretty / cute, 164cm tall
    • Only daughter of a poor Baron family from a small town in the south
    • Bubbly friendly personality, very likeable
    • Reincarnated - Remembers that she is currently in a R19 Horror-Mystery novel “How to Recognise the Murderer”
    • Trying to prevent her own death and Leto murdering everyone
    • Roommate of Leah
    Leto (Leah) Arsene - ML
    • Red hair, black eyes, beautiful, 172cm tall as female, 182 tall as male.
    • Illegitimate second son of the Duke Arsene (banking family)
    • Foul personality
    • Abused by father, step mother and older brother Rainier - was abandoned by his birth mother
    • Dislikes the dark
    • Excellent at everything
    • Committed a mass murder at the academy in the original novel
    • Forced to crossdress at the academy as a female to avoid succession rumours (being the second son) - takes pills that changes his gender
    • Roommate of Bree

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a cute story for the most part. I've read up to around chapter 30. ML gets close to her fairly quickly and he's a real tsundere. He gets jealous but in front of FL, he always act stubborn and won't agree to doing things with her, but then later on he'll show up and agree. FL knows he's a cutie and a nice person at heart and likes to tease him to get him to act tsundere. He blushes very easily so she finds his personality cute.

As for ML's real mother, she didn't exactly leave him since she does show up, but only when his grades fall. (corrected by @Gnaw123). He's always rank 1 but at some point he went down to rank 3 after spending too much time hanging out with FL. His mother showed up and started verbally abusing him. FL saw and did magic to drown out her voice so ML can't hear it. He thanked her for it afterwards but FL got in trouble for using magic outside of class.

His father and brother don't treat him well and one time they showed up to the school and made ML miss the train for their school trip. FL saw and stayed behind with ML because she felt bad, so they both didn't get to go on the trip. ML initially hated posing as a female but he ended up being fine with it just because he thinks FL likes females.

FL loves to tease him like when she start to change in front of him. He acts all shy and yell at her for changing in front of him. He ended up stating some rules to follow when rooming together. And if the other person breaks any of the rules the other person will have to pay the other person, but FL is poor so she offered to give a massage instead since she gives very good massages. He ended up changing that payment later on since one of the rules was that they can't touch each other and massages require touching which he's very shy about. So that payment changed to working chores for the other person.

Some jealous situation happened with ML's only friend (besides FL). The guy tried to befriend FL and ML didn't like them getting close to each other so he would always go in between them. One time FL's parents told her she has to attend some night ball. FL asked ML and he doesn't want to go, but when his friend invited FL to be his partner, he ended up showing at the ball as a guy. FL knew it's ML even though he pretended to be his older brother.

Another time, some guy from another class gave her a love letter. ML said he had to go with FL "as a friend" to see the guy. He would try to get in between her and the guy. He even reminded her that she likes females (because when FL first confessed she forgot that ML was posing as a female so she had to pretend she's into girls). When FL became friends with the guy, she would tell ML about him, like how his family owns a milking farm, and ML would try to show off and tell her that his father owns banks. FL was confused why he even said that. When she went on a date with the guy, ML looked up books on how to do makeup to make the other person not like her. The guy still ended up confessing to her but he told FL that he prefers her without makeup more. FL then realized that the makeup ML did on her was ugly.

ML was also jealous of a senior who tutored FL. She didn't study for the exam and the teacher had her go tutor. When ML saw her being close to the senior, he told FL that the guy doesn't seem trustful. He also didn't like when the senior tried to help him out during some event where other seniors were giving alcohol to their juniors. Later on ML would agree to attend the tutoring session when he heard from FL that the guy who confessed to her attended. (The guy who confessed to her ended up being #1 when ML dropped to #3).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  11. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read through the whole story through MTLs and will try to come back with some spoilers. It's a very wholesome story that focuses on life at the academy, healing and friendship.

Kazen Adelis - Introduced in Ch 4, appears sporadically through the novel

• Leto’s childhood friend - already knows Leto is a male
    • Handsome, violet hair with grey eyes
    • Oldest son of a family of Prophets and Artists
    • Violinist in the Arts Department

Bona Bellion - Introduced in Ch 10, recurs after Ch 32

• Same age as main couple
    • Second daughter of a Marquis
    • Blonde hair with blue eyes
    • Gourmand (foodie), tsundere, confident and talks about her family a lot
    • Ranked last in the class

Vivian Lowel - Introduced Ch 15, recurs after introduction

• Same age as main couple
    • Confesses to Bree in Ch 15, eventually understands that they are just friends
    • Short, looks younger, freckles, brown hair (Shota?)
    • Smart, timid, cries easily, kind
    • Only son of noble family that runs the Dairy production in the country
    • Top marks in grade (next to Leto)

Jimbo Sergeni (2nd ML) - Introduced Ch 19, recurs after introduction

• One year / grade older than main couple
    • Handsome, black curly hair, blue eyes
    • Popular, friendly, thoughtful, smart
    • Top marks of his grade
    • Family owns large confectionary business
    • Professor Hertz is his paternal uncle
    • Rainier's mom
    • Is not Leto's birth mom - Leto's mom was the Duke's mistress and left him with the dad when he was born
    • Makes a brief appearance Ch 34/35.
      • Comes to the academy to reprimand Leto for not getting first place on the mid-terms.
      • When they are left alone she slaps Leto and Leto is left trembling and terrified while the Duchess speaks
      • Some quotes the Duchess says to Leto "Your father is right, you are really useless" "Even if we pay a lot of money and send you to the academy, you can't even get top marks. Do you deserve to be part of the Arsene family?"
      • Bree who was spying started activating wind magic when the Duchess kept yelling. Eventually petals flew into the Duchess' mouth and she left after Bree made the wind stronger.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really good

13. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers, please! This novel sounds very cute!

14. millieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    yeaahhhh it is gooodddd:blobokhand:

15. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll camp here :blobcozy::blobcozy:. It's interesting when the ML crossdress as a female but there's just a few novel type like this :blobconfounded:

Agavadon and KeyonDrenson like this.
  16. millieeee

Reading List:
    Link