Spoiler I Died And Turned Into A Cat / 고양이 키스

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 26, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

*This novel has illustrations

Description:
    Hae-in died from a sudden accident, except her death was due to an angel of death’s mistake. Now she must live in the body of a black cat while the angel of death rebuilds her body. Meanwhile, she lives with a friendly owner and a dangerous vet. It’s a battle to live as a cat–and to date as one as well.

——————————

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml?

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Da-da-date as a cat? :blobconfused::blobconfused:

Rin.rinaaa and Guide1410 like this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers I see, damn lol Anyone? :blob_plusone::blobcat_rawr:

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for this one? :blob_plusone:

10. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i got some views n opinions on NU....though the chapter's aren't updated....the comments are also based on above 20 chapters...

by @NoraRabbit

This is so cute and worth reading

by @Aoi-chi

This one is definitely good. The MC isn't a s*upid and helpless airhead, or a Mary Sue perfect character. She's a bit careless, but learns from her actions, and quite realistically freaks out when a normal person would. She's got depth. Her relationships with the other characters are also quite neat, as trust is gradually built and the ease of casual cohabitation or interaction is built.

Great novel, great translation, great art!

Ten Stars, translator :)

by @frostcrystal

This novel is surprisingly amazing. The protagonist isn't unduly s*upid, just very stressed-out a good deal of the time from feeling helpless. I'm looking forward to reading more!

by @somewhereovertherainbow

I love this novel and I always wait for updates. I’m lucky to have found a good novel to read where I like the main protagomist and the updates dont take too long. Some updates take a month or more..I’m glad this one doesnt.

by @Miriallia

My suspense of disbelief wont allow me to continue reading, it took a really hard turn down silly street and just kept going and its overall simply degrading.

by @ReadingIsLife

I tried reading this novel cause of how the 'turning to a cat' plot seems interesting and it didnt let me down. The reviews were also true and the story is good and they even added a small art where it represents a certain part of the story^^ but the story pacing is a bit slow and may seem boring to some if they wanted some supernatural, cool novels but this one is also great for its simplicity.I like how MC and ml's seem more human not those overbearing ceo type of guys which I'm so tired of cause I always see the ML being a ceo:^I recommend it if your tired of reading too much plots added to the novels and romance that chokes you with dog food. All in all the novel is fun to read.

These reviews are from NU...this novel has a high rating on NU with full five stars...:blobokhand:

The novel can be read from Kakao...there 37 chapters are already released...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. frostcrystal

frostcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super difficult to get spoilers unless one has a native understanding of Korean unfortunately. Kakao has a pretty robust anti-MTL/anti-copypaste system that requires you to download a program if I remember right. So you have to be able to read Korean AND really go out of your way to get the raw.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.