Spoiler I Dislike the Male Lead’s Child / 남주의 아이는 싫습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Other Name: I Don’t Like the Boy’s Child

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dislike-the-male-leads-child/

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56661400

Description:
    "I don't want to have the male lead's child!"

I'm possessed by a supporting role in a novel in which she dies of aftereffects while giving birth to Male lead's child.
    When I came to my senses, I realized that the new bride is about to get married.

''I have to find my way to live!'

She said "We are friends!" to the male lead in case the hostess Princess comes. And spent 8 years to took care of the Male lead.

But The man who should have saved the world and fallen in love with the princess came back alone?

"Where's the princess? Are you coming alone?"

"My princess is here."

"No!! I mean The real princess who would be your wife!"

He asked with a distorted face, "so, am i your fake husband? So this is why you don't want to have a child with me?"

Unlike his friendly tone, he stroked my stomach with his lively hands.

I'm in trouble.
    No matter what went wrong, it seemed very firmly wrong.

*FL died while giving birth to the male lead’s child and comes back to life again to avoid her death.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    So the "child" in the title isn't even born.

layyu, Neelambori, AsuraSKY and 4 others like this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MTL of the first chapter and it's not the whole chapter cause I got lazy but it's 2/4 of it!!:blobmelt:
    Why am I here? The carriage carrying the new bride ran constantly. However, my face as a new bride was only serious. Everything was unfamiliar, such as a flying dress, lace gloves, and blue satin shoes.That is of course. I wasn't a person here, this was in a book. I was in possession of a person who died while giving birth to the male protagonist's child and left a trauma to him, I was an ordinary person. Growing up in a single parent family, I suffered hard work, but I am confident that I grew up quite boldly. Since I was young, I had a part-time job and I was strong enough to pay tuition.
    While working all night long, I did not let go of my studies so I got a scholarship and graduated. Gwangmyeong came at the end of the hard road, and I was just about to enter a large company after passing the public loan. I bought neat clothes to wear at the company by paying off my tight living expenses for my first commute to work. The neat beige shoes were never worn and kept in a box. I'm afraid to burn it at any time. I also boasted to my mother. I don't know if it was. "Mom, I told you to make money quickly. "" ...... "I got a job. "My mother was very sick. She raised me alone, kicked out of her home because her parents gave birth to an unwanted child. My dad said earlier that he left us and ran away. Sick mom did little to do to me all. Her mom drank alcohol every night, resentful of her dad. She said and she sang that she wanted to die every time. Her voice reached God, her mom said that as soon as I entered college, she had a stroke and couldn't move again. When she heard a doctor's sentence that the day her mother passed away, she said it would be difficult for her to recover, I thought I was fortunate after I became an adult. Her mother's care was not easy.
    But there was nothing left in my tears because my mother shed it all. I lived so busy that I couldn't get lost in sorrow. Without a day off. The novel "If you tame the warrior" was a novel that I encountered casually in my busy daily life. The beginning was when I touched my cell phone before going to sleep and pressed it inadvertently. In the book, it was said that a princess who was possessed falls in love with the male protagonist who fell in disappointment, overcomes adversity and became happy.
    However, there was one peculiar thing about this novel. It is that the male protagonist's dead wife 'is mentioned over and over again. Before meeting the princess, the male protagonist, Asellus, had a childhood friend named Avril, who was married to a child. The two get married at a young age when Acellers' parents die suddenly. This was the beginning of its tragedy. Hue Asellus is the continent's first magic wizard and It becomes a company. A powerful wizard who awakens mankind's potential magic power for the first time. On the contrary, Avril suffered from horsepower resistance. A condition in which his body gradually weakens as he approaches his magic power. Before Acelas' awakening, he didn't even know the existence of magic, so he couldn't know how lethal magical power is to a person suffering from magic resistance. Nobody's the reason why Avril is sick. I didn't know. Meanwhile, Avril gradually withered because of Asellus' magical power. Asherus's baby was conceived in that body. The child was also full of his magical power. Eventually, Avril died with the child during childbirth. Asherus later learns of her Avril's resistance to magic, but she had already died. Aselus is in disappointment, meets the great sage Islit and becomes a wizard. Thanks to that, he defeated the sea monsters that had plagued the kingdom all the time and became a warrior, but he couldn't handle the runaway magical power and went crazy slowly. At that time, a princess who is possessed by the princess appears and helps him. The princess had a high magic power affinity and absorbed the overflowing magic power of the male lord instead. A man fell in love with the princess at first sight, but was afraid to love him with guilt for his deceased wife. Read him thoroughly and with him, Yeoju overcoming adversity. In the end, they both have a happy ending. Until this point, it was just an ordinary romance novel. The problem was that the writer compared Avril, the wife who died from time to time, and the princess. The dead wife doesn't like this so much, and she seems to want to emphasize that the Gong Lord is the Jin Yeo-joo. Every time I did that, I was overwhelmed with discomfort. "What sin is Avril dead? "Eventually, I was soaked up at night. I was wondering how far I was concerned about Avril, but there was no cider until the end. I praised the love of Nam-ju and Yeo-ju, but didn't take Avril very seriously." I was nervous. At this point, the man and Avril should be divorced early, and the male and female owners should be connected to each other. I couldn't sleep because the person didn't cool down. I was born and left a comment on the serial site for the first time. "Avril is poor. As soon as I did, the big comments ran rumbling.

6. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the entire raw text? I can MTL whole thing if you have the raws

elparis likes this.
  7. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    I did it from Kakao page and that link is mentioned before my comment and thank you so much!

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the former owner died of childbirth and all but do we get specifics on this? Not someone from the medic field but if its a factor of say pressure or infection, or even the overall health of the mother's body then surely MC can increase her chances of survival?

layyu, Jukki, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  9. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s explained that the wife who died has a maladjustment to mana and the husband had a lot of mana so her body couldn’t carry the child and they both died and he only found out much later

so basically unless they fix this issue she’s gonna die carrying his child 100% of the time

10. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the description, I think she's pregnant (?) at this time but she doesn't know, since she said she was in trouble.
    ML is probs a yandere IMO.
    Still wondering if they got married or not.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Elisee, Jukki, Ophelia_Hecate and 3 others like this.
  12. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original supporting role was not a good person she was rotten and she used to misbehave with ml's servants and was so obsessed with ml that she has an identical doll of ml :facepalm:

13. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, pretty sure the title is mistranslated bcs it can be different meaning denpends on the context, it can be as the title said, and it also can be ‘I Don’t Want the Male Lead’s Child’, and for this novel I think the second one is more plausible.

layyu, Jukki, Bella94 and 7 others like this.
  14. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know some korean
    So I can say this:
    남주의 = ??? idk about this I tries to search about it but I guess it refers to the ML
    아이는 = child, baby
    싫습니다 = hate, dislike

lisrose and Bella94 like this.
  15. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    남주 is an abbreviation of 남자 주인공 (Male Character/Male lead)
    싫습니다 Can be hate, dislike or expressing something that you don’t want to do.

16. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the explanation :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

17. Arooj Aftab

Arooj Aftab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last line of chapter 16 of the English Travis Translations:

"Moreover, Asellus wasn't aware of the fact that he was infatuated with Avril."

Could someone please elaborate which "Avril" is being referred here and wasn't he originally disgusted by her???
    This contradiction would be understandable if he had known "Avril" (possessed by MC) for at least a month or so, considering the entire "changed" atmosphere, but right now it just feels so shallow on his behalf (no offense intended), as if one being sexually attracted to their ridiculously creepy sort of psychopath stalker...
    (No offense towards the author or the translators...just my own theory based query)

18. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to think that it's like when a child with his friend. That friend might be an irritating one, but when that friend changes one day, the child would want that friend to be like he/she used to be.

Arooj Aftab, layyu, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  19. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from Avril's stalkerish behavior Avril was the only one who stayed with Asellus after the death of his parents, So after Avril's death, he was remorseful and realized he liked Avril. And as for the original Avril, she was ridiculously creepy but not a psychopath seems like an obsessed fan who was crazy for his Idol. As for Asellus, his stalking skills are frightening too! :blobspearpeek:

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  20. Arooj Aftab

Arooj Aftab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right!!!
    He's too CORRUPT, CONTRADICTORY and INDECISIVE to be considered a mere tsundere!!!
    (No offense really)
    And his stalker attitude gives me the creeps...I mean he feels kinda similar to the previous Avril. If it was mutual between the two, I am pretty sure this would have turned into something like "Stalker × Stalker"

You mean like
    "She used to be so annoyingly clingy but now she doesn't even pay attention as if I am non-existent... she's getting on my nerves more than she did before."
    Not to be judgemental here, but this gives off a crappy-ML sorta vibe.
    I really hope he treats the new Avril well and starts to cherish her more sooner.

Tobbit, VelvetColors, layyu and 15 others like this.