Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Kierra Cassandra

Kierra Cassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahhhhh more spoiler please. I felt like crying when I read of how the FL was treated for 10 long years She totally didn't deserve such treatments

2. Mira99

Mira99 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler plzzzz:aww::aww:

3. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don’t hold Valor accountable for not loving her. You can’t force feelings after all. What he is guilty of is treating her like an animal for a decade and channeling his anger at their marriage onto her. From the get go he viewed her as an enemy, even if she was the same as him: a child that was forced into a marriage she had no say in. A mature way to go about the situation would be to calmly explain to her that he doesn’t return her feelings, but that he would like for them to get along as respected partners, given the situation. This of course also means that he should tell his servants off for mistreating the lady of the house, given that she should technically be their boss. So yes, he’s trash.
    The one thing I dislike about the FL is that she apparently let her feelings cloud her judgement insofar that she was willing to hold him hostage in a marriage he didn’t want by not signing the divorce papers. At least that’s how I understood the situation. Like, I get that you’re affection starved, but that’s clearly the wrong way to go about earning someone’s affection both from a practical and a moral point of view.

Free Ocean, Le_Tired, Elren and 26 others like this.
  4. Mira99

Mira99 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if there were lovely moments btwn Nivea & Ardent?
    How about the empress mother?
    And who is the villain in this novel?
    Can someone spoile me plz??:aww::aww::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

RuLiLa likes this.
  5. Lululala959

Lululala959 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I can I agree with most of what you are saying.
    The last point is not that black and white, she doesn't have any other place to go if she divorced him at that point, her father disowned her without outright saying it( he stopped sending her money to take of herself).
    Plus he chose to divorce her before going to war, leaving his house and land without a lord, which she took care of for three years( without any major problems I might add)

Edit: I feel like my main point got lost so, to put it simply I mostly agree with you on this, but could see how that was not an option she had at that point.

Which I find funny considering his reaction to when she actually divorced him.
    Basically, while he wanted to get rid of her, he never believed she will really leave him.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    Kezi, Le_Tired, donaiseiyuu and 28 others like this.
  6. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, sorry, I wasn’t aware of her financial situation. (It’s been a long time since I’ve read all the spoilers). Ideally, he’d pay her palimony, but considering what we know about him, that’s probably not gonna happen. I only brought the last point up because it seemed to me like her main motivation for not divorcing was the hope that he’ll return her feelings eventually, but if her reasoning was more practical in nature, like not getting thrown out and left for dead by him and her family, I can totally understand where she’s coming from. It ultimately boils down to what her main reason was. An unhealthy obsession with someone who didn’t want anything to do with her, or a purely practical sense of self preservation? Or maybe a mix of the two.

Le_Tired, turtleneck, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair the entire setup from birth to engagement makes no sense.

1) The count knocks up a maid, so what? He literally doesn't have to do anything let alone acknowledge the child, If he hates them he can toss them out on the street

2) The engagement to solve the father's debt? Where does that come from? You're the ducal family just why in hell are you going to marry your heir to a bastard child he doesn't like, you don't like, and solve the bastard's idiot father's debt problem.

3) The annulment. WUT he can just drive her out of the house with nothing. If he really wants to end it and actually needs her cooperation(how she has nothing and no support) he can just buy her consent

4) Her return home. Father: Oh too bad, hope you have someplace to live and a source of income. Just what does she have to force him with? Even if she has blackmail material how is she going to peddle it? Nobody likes her or so much as wants to share air with her

5) Her being abused by the servants, She can just beat them as long as she has her position. (ahh that glorious life of a commoner/maid again. )(Revenge of the Doctress, did this very well. When the maids came to feed her poison, the MC picked up a log and beat them with it.) European settings are a bit better on that except when it's a case of nobility vs commoner

6) The father trying to use someone who he has inculcated hatred for him as a bargaining chip, what's more placing her in a position where she would be able to do great damage to him.

7) OK she's broken the engagement, what's up with that debt now? Where did it go?

It's all as crazy as a soup sandwich

If it was to be done more plausibly I'd say

1) She needs real leverage over dear old dad. Criminal activity, tax evasion, treason, something big enough to make him crap his pants and worry about him and 9 generations of his family being exterminated(Love that Chinese overkill)
    2) We need too see her working to make the plan happen. Pining away for the jerkoff ex is no way to achieve happiness.
    3) In the comic the mistreatment was far too mild. I'm from the world doesn't owe you crap school, and what I saw was she felt entitled and felt that her free ride wasn't soft enough. Big boo hoo from me. Need to make it more visceral and a greater sense of her being wronged.
    4) I would have liked to see her much more pro active in her own life. I can see someone going into a holding pattern for 10 years, that doesn't mean I'm sympathetic or giving approval.

re the debt the money etc
    https://mangadex.org/chapter/1204074/11
    It's brought up at the end of this chapter in the comic

At the beginning you can see the father telling her get out he never considered her a child of the family. So it;s an incredibly inconsistent situation.

He's already tossed her out once without support.

The sister is even a bigger question mark. The sudden affection is just a ??? At most she may have heard a little about her. She's been gone since she was 4 so none to few memories

If it's the dowry it's even more ridiculous. Being cheated out of her dowry makes her look like a bigger loser and for count Solen it's a story he can tell to his friends. "Oh yes I put that pleb trash in her place"

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree! But we have to keep in mind that we’re so smart and arrogant living during current times of freedom, but half a century ago even in US women didn’t have the right to vote, so imagine what kind of mindset they had 2-3 centuries ago, when all of them grew up with a thought that it’s ok to be treated as a man’s property, first father, later husband. I don’t think authors of these novels try hard to make them realistic from the historical standpoint, but this is one of the justifications for sometimes dumb actions of these characters.

Kezi, Anecdotey, Le_Tired and 16 others like this.
  9. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think a lot of it comes down to an ‘honor’ above sense or practical concerns mindset from the father. We see in the story when he’s freaking out about her purchases and she laughs over him being too scared of public ridicule to even consider returning them. He’s incredibly concerned with his noble status and how society sees him, to the point of being a complex.

So...

1)That would be the logical jerk action. But it’s said that her mother forced him to marry her. So it seems like she would have made a huge fuss, cried to everyone that he had done so, and basically done what she could to drag his reputation through the mud. As opposed to the current mistress who is content to stay in the little home he gave her and not cause any embarrassment.

2) I’ll be honest, I missed any mention of a debt. My understanding is that it was an old agreement between the two fathers long before they had any kids or were even married. A sort of ‘let’s cement our friendship by binding our houses together’ deal. Only when he actually had a daughter it became a good way to get her out of the house early and essentially wash his hands of her. On the ducal couple’s side, again honor before reason. It would look real bad to back out of such a long-standing and well known agreement.

3) I’m not sure if the He is the dad or ex. On the ex’s side, he was willfully blind and figured she’d be accepted back home. On dad’s side when she did go back, A) he’d been in the mindset of having successfully gotten rid of her for years and had an overly dramatic reaction to that no longer being true, and B) could use the excuse of her having broken the engagement and dishonoring the wishes of his old friend to excuse his not taking her back in to society.

4) Remember, noble honor and status is a complex for him and she has proof that he did not do his noble duty and created a burden for his old friend. Yeah, the nobles aren’t exactly inviting her for tea, but she’s still able to go about noble society. Or she could just sell the info to a scandal rag. He’s a coward who crumpled when faced with the possibility of a hit to his reputation.

5) A) she’s been taught that she’s powerless and to be meek and submissive, up until recently when she hit her fuck-it threshold. B) while the law wouldn’t go after her for striking a servant, she’s still a dependent and at the mercy of the head of household. Pretty sure if she had done what you said her father or ex would have enacted some kind of punishment on her.

6) Don’t know about a bargaining chip. Mostly just wanting to get rid of her, out of sight out of mind. Probably never occurred to him that she could/would use her position as duchess to get back at him.

7) Yeah, pretty sure the only debt was accrued by him not sending money for living expenses over the years while she was still technically a guest since they weren’t married yet. Thing is, old ducal couple are dead and not going to pursue it. And the Ex stayed so purposefully oblivious to everything to do with her that he likely has no idea about any of it. MC was the one running the Duchy for a good long while, so she’s likely the only one with any authority aware of it.

Kezi, Anecdotey, Inasible and 12 others like this.
  10. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell the story when and how the ml confess his love towards the fl?

Mostly, manhwa like this the ml is the first confess to fl.

It's just my opinion.
    This manhwa similar to the second marriage (the remarried empress), I tamed a tyrant and ran away, and the villainess lives twice but I don't love you anymore is more bastard and stupid people who looked down fl.
    And looking back for chapter where fl offer that she can manage internal affairs maybe she will be OP empress with high intelligent and graceful manner when do everything her tasks.

And please anyone who has read all the novel, please Spoiler us:aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobalert:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Minaeli, djan29 and Mira99 like this.
  11. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoilers

dagrandesibuna likes this.
  12. dagrandesibuna

dagrandesibuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I'll be back soon to read more in the future :)

13. Artistchicken

Artistchicken Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know who I hate more now..
    Trashta or this fucker

Uncopyright likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    So she found her father destroying one of the few things she wanted to have? Then proceeded to reverse UNO'd him? Am I understanding this correctly?

Uncopyright likes this.
  15. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's chapter 9 on the manhwa & I still don't really get the story about why Solen sending FL to Wishtash..to settle the debt or to honour promise? Did Solen family have no other child?Why the little sister is adored?

16. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the spoilers and understanding it now..lol..thanks for the spoilers..

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... The father wanted to get rid of his eldest daughter so he sent her to a harsher land, but I'm unsure of the debt situation. The little sister is adored because her mother came from noble stock, unlike the MC who comes from a predatory commoner mother who is a maid.

18. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    :v
    the debt y'all talking about was the dowry the marquis was supposed to send along with her daughter, to pay for her living expenses. Of course, dear father never sent it, so all the money came out of MC's pocket. She tries to leverage with that fact because it would damage not just dear father's reputation, but also his favorite daughter (who is innocent in all of this, really).

Edit: I don't think money was ever the problem, but the reputation at sake. Naturally, if it could be hushed for something so little, then why even allow it to go out?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  19. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are characters in classic English novels.

20. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't have to love her, but he could have treated her with respect and curtesy.