Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can I too get a man like ML (Joachim) ?? :blob_teary::blob_teary: tysm for your spoilers @Rika77 I'm really enjoying them

2. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hakwifey7 likes this.
  3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the manga and like is the duke ex seriously such and idiot trash like she’s always bullied by everyone and he never noticed it like 10 years not even once but after she leaves he’s reading her letters and crying now I hope he lives a long lonely life that jerk and her dad is an arsehole I hope the little sister finds out how much of a trash he is and runs away from home to stay with the big sister instead and he’ll have no children then the useless trash father

Shey_04 and Mi shiru like this.
  4. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find Valor strange. He never realized his fiancé was bullied in seven years ?
    Like he never listens peoples talking behind her back at all ? His best friend despite her, many peoples of his circles are the main bully.
    More unlikely, he didn't know she was living in the lounge for the servants ? He didn't know his own home too ?
    What kind of character is that ?

5. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Short answer: cuz he dumb-dumb
    Long answer: he's probably too immersed in his own world and took the FL's love for granted, then expecting she'll forever devote herself to him.

Elren, RakaSarkar, turtleneck and 8 others like this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact he has the audacity to act like it’s a huge shock she finally left him and questioning her reasons is what makes me hate him the most like he treats her like nothing and expects her to not leave he’s just trash that doesn’t deserve a happy ending
    AFCF4FD3-39BA-4F06-99B9-EC3246E83F78.jpeg 9E58F1CC-8115-480D-ABC2-D5A9A51ED661.jpeg

7. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain how a duke doesn’t even have enough room in his mansion for one person? Like this little bitch of a duke is acting like he’s shocked seeing her there then finds out it wasn’t even a room made for a person to stay in like he’s a duke he’s got a huge mansion he lives in can’t he find her a room if he cared? Or why not have one built instead then it wouldn’t even be a big deal considering how rich they are but no he does nothing after finding out he doesn’t try to improve her living standards ever he’s trash all he did was give her some curtains and that’s meant to be a big deal really?!?! He could have at least let her stay in his room for the 3 years he went to war but no just left papers to annul his engagement to her
    8A5FEE42-D333-44B0-8D14-41336124DB58.jpeg

I hate the fact he cries after reading the letters it’s like seriously you treat her like she doesn’t exist most of the time or just treat her horribly but never considered the fact she loved you then and that’s why she stayed with you but after reading the letters he’s like she loved me and now I’ve lost her forever oh how pitiful I am let me cry and call out your name for heartlessly abandoning me like he abandoned her along time ago he has no right to even cry over this he should apologise beg her for forgiveness for the rest of his life
    373D42B1-AC33-45BE-954C-1FDBFB23444B.jpeg E6B57A7B-0E74-4A4C-ACE6-0696F333669D.jpeg

nanu00, turtleneck, Asya.M and 18 others like this.
  8. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's not him who put MC in a lounge, it's his parents.
    They make a contract with the marquis to arrange a mariage with their futur children. But they didn't imagine they daughter in law coming from a maid. They wanted to cancel the contract but the marquis ask for a huge compensation, like 1 year of taxe from the duc.
    They didn't like it and refused to agnoledge MC as a family member. They put her in the last room down the hall to not cross her when they move in their home.
    The family bedroom was at the 4th floor but she was at the 3th too.

9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    It says that when she was talking care of affairs for the duke she came across some secret documents and someone tell me what those documents are and what about them made her want to marry the emperor?
    E580CF29-91B4-4C05-95F5-C690A6A87403.jpeg

10. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rhooo, I'm curious now

zemblenity and Raven Evernight like this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the duke actually gay he overreacted to it but he basically didn’t care when she asked about another women it seems like he’s gay and trying to hide it 5F25D6E8-E5D4-4493-906A-87927EA32371.jpeg

DRpsy, Mikaa, Mi shiru and 4 others like this.
  12. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a possibility... :hmm::blobwoah: and that he's angry to her because she take one gorgeous man and he didn't have a fiance to shield him in society...
    Or he only want to be bad to her...

13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    He could have cried cause he feels guilty about how he treated her he’s remorseful about how his coldness to her caused her so much pain he’s crying so selfishly it’s disgusting him crying now because he realises he actually loved her would just ruin the story he was a cold hearted jerk to her for all these years he showed her no real affection only did nice things occasionally that made her hope he’d love her like with the curtains they gave her hope that maybe he’d love her but in the end nothing changed he doesn’t deserve to love her she deserves better than him and if she ends up with him at the end it’ll ruin the whole story in my opinion

14. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know that he didn't deserve her!! Neither in the past, and now.. But i'm very surprised by him crying... he cried more than Nivea!!! :blobunsure:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  15. InMyHeartYoongi

InMyHeartYoongi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the English translation of the novel?

16. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s why I said he’s crying selfishly like he treated her horribly but he’s feeling like he’s been wronged now by losing her to an emperor and seeing how she was bullied all this time and he didn’t even notice like it was all a big secret he’s crying thinking if I’d known she was being bullied I could have helped if I knew she only had these plain clothes I’d have gotten her new expensive ones and if only I’d read these letters and known she loved me I’d have treated her better like isn’t that selfish of him like he did nothing to help her and to cry about it now when he never even bothered to even look into anything involving her

17. LeideLis

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you! Valer is a self shit!! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it ever said, if mc’s father got drugged and raped by mc’s mom? Or why did he indirectly trying to say that he’s innocent or maybe it’s the translations idk??

Shey_04 likes this.
  19. minar

minar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's a good question. i saw that too and was slightly confused but it may have just been a mistranslation.

i don't think he's gay because in the spoilers mentioned, apparently he becomes 2nd ml and pursues fl like crazy... into stalker territory and wants her back no matter what.

Shey_04 likes this.
  20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the new updated manga chapter answers this question. No matter how high she climbed, to her father she would be nothing more an offshoot of the mother that likes to use men for money and status. That no matter how she shows the opposite he thinks he is right about her character.