Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. nefertiti

nefertiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "So, what I want to say is that even if you marry me, you will be able to remarry soon. There are many people who love you. Some of you may love someone. " Nivea spoke extremely selflessly. Because it hurts, Valer made an impression. Looking at the expression, Nivea thought again. 'You say you don't hate me, but you still don't like it.' It doesn't matter if it's not a day or two, well. To Nevaia, thinking, Valer sighed. "Nivea. I'll be honest. " My name is very strange. I haven't heard anything. Nivea nodded and thought differently inside. "l Love You." "Well." I don't want to hear this . "l really love it. I dare not live in a world without you. " "Valer, stop." "Originally, I wanted to take a little more time to explain, but I decided that I couldn't wait any longer after you declared your breakup. I'm not asking for my heart right away. I just wanted to convey. " "Do n't do this. I don't know why I'm making something to regret. "
    "l waited for a year. I could have waited 10 years to confess to you. "

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. OMG_Love_it

OMG_Love_it Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!! Too excited to have more fluff moment between ML and MC :X3::X3:

3. theassemblyofgod

theassemblyofgod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! is the novel no longer being translated ?

4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The neighbourhood kingdom is so cute lol

ariane09 and greeneyedfairy like this.
  5. matsurin

matsurin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!! It's soooo hard to find raw korean novels. Is there anyone who know the raw link?

pat7 likes this.
  6. minmelati

minmelati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could find the raw novel by searching using its original title in google: 더 이상 사랑하지 않는다

It's in Kakaopage, it should be the first thing that would come up in Google
    You could read one episode every day and, actually, I've been reading this novel since 2 weeks ago (finally reached chapter 17) and all I want to say was, I hope she'll go away from her kingdom and live with Arendt soon.... I'll try to give any spoiler soon....

Laluna2021, xpeanut, Lisaa and 7 others like this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much. I don't have the cash to buy the online thing that makes it seem I'm in Korea. Also, I can't feed the kakao pages through google translate so there is that.

AnnHime and rock.doll like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler but seriously. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HIM? Is it really just ego? There hasn't even been a modicum of respect in his actions? I mean towards the end he wanted to wait and have time to confess to her while she basically LOBBED HER HEART AT HIM AND TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM ALL THE DAMN TIME? WTF THAT LOSER.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    That was also my question as well. I mean they keep picking up new stuff and the only one they diligently put out is the "I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier" its even up to chapter 15. It's sad I wish they had maybe more help to put out and supporting the stuff they already have.

EDIT: I re-read chapter 3 and yes this project has been officially dropped due to lack of interest in the project. Should we beg wordexcerpt to pick up the project?

10. minmelati

Reading List:
    Link
    No you're not alone, even when I was reading up till chapter 17 I was already like: I WANT HER OUT OF THIS NATION LIKE RIGHT NOW!

It was really great that in chapter 16 she could stand up to him and say everything she wants to say regarding to her situation before and eventually could shut him up.

This happened right after she came to a ball held by the royalty to met and proposed to Arendt (the only man I approved in this whole story).
    As you know from the prologue about Arendt wanting to find a spouse which is not related to his empire, this ball is actually held because Arendt want to form a connection to Thierry Empire through the royal marriage. Niveia knows that. That's why she came to this ball to meet him. But at the same time, she doesn't know how to be able to propose this marriage proposal to Arendt because he is constantly being surrounded by other people. And when she try to form a plan inside her head suddenly that darn Eustace (the one she slapped in the chapter 3) came to her and starts to mock her.
    Saying along the line "How dare you show yourself in this kind of place right after you broke your engagement with the Duke blah blah yada yada", and at first Niveia was kind of just wanted to brush her off. Because she doesn't want to waste her energy hearing that darn Eustace yapping about her act and so on. But then she kind of remembered, that Arendt doesn't like when people belittle someone just because they are lowly born and moreover in front of a big crowd like where they are right now (in the ball). So she continued to entertain her. I won't write the detail of it since I'm not really fluent in Korea language myself, but I'll try to sum it up in some dialogue after this...

Niveia: "Thank you for your concern but don't worry about me. I won't cry like a child, just like what happened when I slapped your face that day. As I recalled, it was quiet swollen right, your cheeks at that time?"
    Eustace: "Well right, but thanks to that I've got to talk to the Duke a lot more intimately than before" (something along those meaning)
    Niveia: "My ex-fiance is a kindhearted person so he won't ignore a person who cried in front of him easily. Moreover, isn't that a common sense for people to help each other when the other was in need?" (something like that)

up till this Niveia actually still wanted to draw people attention to her and Eustace so that Arendt would be curious, what is actually happening with these amount of crowds around them, so again, she let Eustace keep yapping as she likes about her. Until Eustace finally said this words: "Poor the Duke. I cannot possibly imagine how he feels to be able to live with this nasty fiancee for 10 years. Ah, but maybe these are the specialty (to survive and live by hanging around the powerful men/family or something like that) from those who born from a lowly birth origin? (because Niveia's mom was a maid)" (UGH I HATE HER LIKE REALLY)
    But fortunately this specific line is the line that finally made Arendt move to defend Niveia by saying along this line, "I never know that Thierry Empire which is considered as a big empire alongside Vinfriet approve this kind of vulgar behavior. What a disappointing appearance to see." and take Niveia away from the ball room so that she can calm her mind a bit, and ultimately giving a big chance for Niveia to propose the marriage proposal to him like what happened in the prologue! (AND MAKE THE READER APPROVE HIM AS THE MOST DECENT ML EVER)

Now back to what happened earlier, other than catching Arendt's attention, those lines actually also manage to catch Valor's attention and giving him big picture about what is actually happening to Niveia for this whole 10 years while living as his fiancee. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, he knows that Niveia never live her life being respected as a Marquis' daughter, which actually has a higher position than Eustace since she's just a Count's daughter, and that people treat her like that (ignoring, neglecting, belittle towards Niveia) like it is common things to happen everyday. I was so angry at this point because, even the Crown Prince, the next leader of the Kingdom and the one that Valor has been serving for years, is treating Niveia like she doesn't have the damn right to live her live as a Marquis' daughter. And he was just watching the whole situation between Niveia and Eustace indifferently beside Valor the whole time.

11. minmelati

Reading List:
    Link
    So after seeing that Niveia going out from the ball with Arendt, Valor decided to stick around a little longer to confirm what happened earlier with Eustace inside the ballroom (does those acts happened only now or is it happening all of the time even when she has the status as his fiancee) and he approach Niveia's sister, Rubielle (born after Niveia moved to Wistash mansion as Valor's fiancee, don't know when her age still not stated in the story, and she's the only daughter the Marquis ever approved since I guess her mother is someone Marquis love and someone from higher family position than Niveia's mother, I still don't really know about Rubielle's mother up till now. Her position up till now is still neutral, not hating Niveia and still considered her genuinely as her sister). Anyway Valor goes to Niveia's sister and decided that he will wait for Niveia alongside her sister, since he knows it is the only way he could manage to catch Niveia's attention and finally make her talk to him.

After Niveia finished her talk with Arendt, and wanted to pick up Rubielle and finally going home, Valor stopped her. Niveia actually wants to ignore him completely but as Valor persistently try to talk to her, by asking: "What are you talking about with the Emperor, Joachim?" she finally asked Rubielle to go back to their horse carriage first while she talk to the Duke/Valor. This is the dialogue that happened between them (they actually talks to each other very politely, I hope I could deliver the whole content correctly):

Niveia: "What does the Duke needs with me again this time? (she talks to him without any emotion present in her face), It is not a good habit to call someone who doesn't related to you carelessly like this, Duke. I hope you won't repeat it in the future."
    Valor: "I, worried... about you."
    Niveia: (at this point Niveia was actually feeling so freaking ridiculous with the way he acts that she doesn't know whether she should laugh or cry by his action) "Why?"
    Valor: "...yes?"
    Niveia: "Do I made mistake to the Duke again this time?"
    Valor: "What do you mean by, a mistake?"
    Niveia: "The only time that you ever worried about me was when the Duke thought I made some kind of a mistake, right?" (she implied what happened in the 3rd chapter, with her and Eustace arguing and Valor saw when she slapped Eustace)
    Niveia: "Thanks for the concern, but it would be better for the Duke to stop worrying about someone who doesn't related to you anymore. Also, calling for someone who has recently been breaking off their engagement with you is not a proper act to do."
    Valor: "I don't really mind (getting related to her even though she already breaking off their engagement and now doesn't related to him)."
    Niveia: "But I hate it. Being with you like this."
    Niveia: "I don't know why only now you are able to act like this to me, but you always hate me right? That's why you want to break our engagement and you never want me to get involved in your life."
    Valor: "...but still, we're not a stranger. That's why being concern like this is,"
    Niveia: "Well, our relation are even worst than a stranger." (she cut his words here)
    Niveia: "You keep ignoring me for the whole 10 years but then, suddenly, showing your concern (what a joke)?"
    Valor: "But at that time... at that time, I don't know. That Miss Eustace was like that." (not being respectful towards Niveia even though Niveia have a higher position than her)
    Niveia: "Do you think only Miss Eustace who treat me like that?"
    Niveia: "Those who jealous of my position as your fiancee treat me like that. Your beloved parents also treat me like that, even the Crown Prince that you always respect also saw me like that. Even my own parents, my own fiance neglect and ignore me."
    Niveia: "I don't need your concern. Since I already broke the engagement like you always wanted, I hope you'll be able to meet someone better soon. Just please don't pay attention to me again."
    Valor: "...how can I not pay any attention, when I saw you were treated like that in front of my own eyes."
    Niveia: "Even though they treated me like that in front of you, just please don't do anything. Like what you always do before."

Niveia: "There is something I want to ask to you."
    Valor: "You could ask, anything."
    Niveia: "After I left the mansion, what happened to my room?"
    Valor: "We leave it like before. We didn't throw anything from it."
    Niveia: "Too bad, I thought you already throw and burn it all away."
    Niveia: "Just please throw everything away. Even the furniture, everything inside the room, it would be better for you to throw it away."
    Niveia: "I need to get going, please excuse myself. I hope you will not call your ex-fiancee like this again. I don't want people to misunderstand and spread the rumor that I'm not over you (when it is not like that)."
    And then she left Valor alone and goes home.

This chapter was truly makes me want to choke Valor, and every single people who neglect Niveia, to death. I feel so sad and bitter while reading it. It is so painful to see how they treated her since she was born and people just saw this as something common as people need to breathe oxygen to live :(

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  12. matsurin

matsurin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I've tried search in korean words 더 이상 사랑하지 않는다. And it showed kakaopage korea n joara website. Unfortunately kakaopage korea isn't available downloaded in my country so i can just read ch 1-3 only. I'm really appreciated if you want to share spoilers for us here. Thank you soo muchh

13. minmelati

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, I want to share some of moment between Arendt and Niveia that I got to read.
    So, to start, I'm glad that the scene where Niveia would offer marriage proposal to Arendt to become his empress, which is stated in the chapter 1, did not happen long after the story starts! This proposal happened in chapter 13-14 (after the commotion happened between Niveia and Eustace I mentioned before)

After Niveia stated that she wouldn't ask for the third time and asked "Will you marry me?" of course Arendt did not immediately agree or disagree to it. He was just so shocked that he needs to think for a little bit and then he asked for more information to Niveia regarding to why she want him to marry her, what she knows about managing the household (something that a Duchess/Empress would do to support their spouse), her background (about her previous fiance and why she won't love him), her plans if he doesn't approve her proposal, and so on. Just to be careful cause he is an Emperor and he cannot decide something rashly, but still, he felt quite intrigued by her proposal to him because as what she said, she is actually the ideal bride he's looking for. 1) someone not related to his empire, Vinfriet. 2) someone who knows and able to support him in managing the empire. 3) and someone who didn't fall for him, so that he cannot dismissed her proposal bluntly. But still, being in the state of shock made him stop talking for a little while and that makes Niveia kinda misunderstand that maybe he doesn't like her idea to be his empress.

And then after some time, he eventually asked Niveia, "What Niveia wants to get from Arendt if he agrees to make Niveia his Empress?" and Niveia explain that she didn't ask for much, all she want was only "Arendt's support", "To show that Arendt's would be in Niveia's side to support her" only that.

Unlike her expression which void of any emotion, Niveia actually very nervous since she doesn't have any backup plan on what should she do to escape her current life if he refuses her proposal. So she try to give more reasons to him about her determination to become a good empress and not to fall for him by saying something along this line: "I know that the Emperor and the Empress in Vinfriet Empire have and live in their own palace, so after I married you, I would live in the different palace and won't come or getting involve in your affair if you didn't come to find me. I won't give you any hard time and won't be unreasonably demanding to you. I would live my life quietly in the Empress' palace" and any similar things to these lines. The point is Niveia tried to convince him that she wouldn't bother Arendt at all by spouting so many things without pausing. Looking at her being like that, Arendt eventually reach her hands and softly asked her to stop her speech for a moment and say (I don't think this accurate but he said something along this line):

Arendt: "You don't have to force yourself and add anything else. Because as what you said earlier, the requirement for my spouse only those three you mentioned before. But are you sure the only thing you want was for me to become your support?"
    Niveia: "Yes."
    Arendt: "And how could I do that (what should I do to fulfill that)?"
    Niveia: "You can do like what you did in the ball earlier (defending Niveia when someone attacking her)."
    Arendt: "Okay, then I could do that. And now that I know what you want from this marriage, you don't have to say anything else to prove yourself. Because if we are going to do this marriage, then this is not a contractual marriage which was proposed unilaterally, but a mutual agreement between the two parties."

After that, Arendt excuse himself because he is still needed inside the ball (meeting other people and stuff) but he said he would considered her proposal thoroughly. He also said to Niveia that he would give his answer/decision about her proposal when they meet again in the central/main hall (for the ball) tomorrow.

One thing I want to point is that, even if he found her proposal quite ridiculous (because it is so sudden/pop up out of nowhere) Arendt actually keeps talking softly and sometimes even fondly towards Niveia the whole time.

14. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for butting in but, how exactly do we do this? Is there like a certain process or something?
    Sorry for the trouble:blobtired:

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I already requested on their discord but it never for certain it will be picked up.

Kings_101 likes this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for spoiler. I couldn’t get my hands on this because I don’t have the cash for kakao also I most likely won’t be able to feed this through google translate. I truly hope Valor does respect her wishes and leaves her alone. Shit. I remembered the summary.

edit: I realized that after she leaves for the other to country to get married she probably won’t see anyone from her previous country ever again. Hope springs eternal!!!!!

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Bella94, kimberlyt, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  17. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Fingers crossed someone is charmed by the premises of the story and decides to translate:sushi_chubby:

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw their request thread and it’s huge. I don’t have faith it will be picked up by them.

Kings_101 likes this.
  19. Silver_Luna

Silver_Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is adapted into a webcomic, but I think the story differs a bit, since FL wants to cancel the engagement, and no so far no the 2nd ML is her childhood friend who loves her (her feelings towards him is growing) and she doesn’t flee to the neighbouring kingdom.

Bella94, Mikaa, Nefroza and 9 others like this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Link?