Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to MC's sister in the side stories?

Hera a misigga and babayagu like this.
  2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    In the same side story, she was finally returning to Thierry to revive her father’s estate. Rudiger took a leave of absence to accompany her and help her out. Sidica, daughter of the main couple, will go with them for a few weeks since she’s lonely and will miss her aunt.

Most of the side stories are about Adele, Bethel and the characters from the north. There is also one about how Isolde and Renier hooked up. I haven’t finished reading all of them though. Too busy.

RedRuchi, Laerta, Selin and 10 others like this.
  3. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Rubiel married Rudiger's brother? They looked cute together and there's no creepy age gap.

4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL You made me laugh. Well, the brother likes her romantically since he confirms this in a conversation with Sidica but Rubiel wants to inherit the title of her family in Thierry. That presents an obstacle for the brother because he has to inherit the title of duke in Vinfried since Rudiger is the emperor’s bodyguard. Therefore, it’s kind of impossible for them from an ambition point of view. They’ll have to govern their family estates in different countries so chances are, there’s no feasible future for them. The brother also thinks Rubiel is closer to Rudiger than him. It makes him a little sad.

I cannot define the relationship between Rubiel and Rudiger. From beginning to end, I found it very odd.

Ismalia, RubySBS, Laerta and 22 others like this.
  5. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?? I think Rudiger could possibly be end game for Rubiel. I KNOW! PEDO comments coming. BUT their relationship is just so odd. I think, other than Neveah, Rudiger is the closest and whom Rubiel emotionally relies on the most. Also, the Emperor's bodyguard is taking a leave of absence to accompany a woman, he clearly is affectionate towards her.

The author wouldn't be trolling us, now would she??

6. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, can someone tell me from which chapter of the novel after the manhwa's 42th? Thanks in advance

7. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would honestly be more unexpected if Valer wasn’t there, these two unfortunately have an uncanny tendency to run into each other anytime the slightest thing happens…
    Chapter 60 is basically the end of the carriage ride from Thierry to Vinfried so I’d guess somewhere around chapter 62.

8. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I poured over your summaries. Thank you so much! I hope we get some side stories soon~ I'm really hoping for some ML FL fluff lol

boom2424 likes this.
  9. mayyve

mayyve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ML?

10. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    You could have literally found this out in less than a minute by reading the first page of the forum.

11. mayyve

mayyve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't explicitly stated. I saw the table of contents which are long mtl chaps. I just wanted to confirm who the ML is, you didn't have to reply so sarcastically. Given that there are 30 pages of discussion here, I just wanted to confirn so I asked the question.

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a strange question, the story isn't really playing with multiple men though :hmm:
    It's her new fiancé after valor, forgot his name, the white hair guy.

Selin and Hera a misigga like this.
  13. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sure everyone here can understand how annoying it gets when the same question is asked over and over again despite it already being answered countless times and even more so when it’s one as obvious as yours.

Forget the 30 pages of discussion and heck even the table on contents! you literally just need to read the synopsis which is the first post on the thread and you have your answer. If you still can’t figure it out after that then I really don’t know what to say.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  14. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Chapter 44 got out, and was it true that the gardner's lover was a guy?
    Also, what happen to Wistrash?

15. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks mate, I'm sorry but can I ask one more thing? Can you tell me the exact chapter of each volume? Bcs in the table of contents, it only showing the volume with the events in there. I wanna know the exact chapter of each volume bcs I wanna get a grip of this series' pace along with this forum's table of contents (if you forgot the exact chapter, at least can you tell me like "the volume 2 is around the ...-... chapter of the novel" or something like that please)

Selin likes this.
  16. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  17. khelsoo

khelsoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I somehow hate her younger sister (rubiel)

Angelai likes this.
  18. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... everytime I got mad because of wistrash, I would read the previous chapter which Nivea dump him.

What's the ending of her exfiance? I hope it is satisfying...

19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently
    when he has gotten rid of his delusions about Nivea loving him forever and never loving her husband, he helped her in background with ruining her father and finally left home even though he had a chance to stain Nivea’s reputation and could do other nasty stuff if he had joined hands with her father. But he realized that he’s trash and doesn’t deserve her love, so he left to suffer alone, and that’s the character growth.

20. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not satisfying at all... I thought he will suffer more because of the title. Lets see how the manhwa will show his ending