Spoiler I Don’t Need A Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zxh.png

_(700).jpg

Novel Link:
    Official Novel Raws: Author: Mucury
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2020
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Historical, Drama, Adult, Mature, Smut

Description:

Empress of the Larchen Empire, Isilis.

She spends the night with Berthas, a man she meets at a resort, unable to overcome the annoyance of the nobles who insist on her having an heir.

“It’s, it’s strange…! Hah!”

“It should be good.”

Berthas whispered as he watched her petals dripping with love liquid. He quickly put himself in the wet place. Berthas felt himself being tightened from all around.

He can’t get away from this woman.

“It will be better now.”

He moved his body slowly as Berthas felt her insides warmly wrap around him. Her soft inside felt good. Feeling the thrill of excitement rush to the top of his head, he violently pounded her.

He thought, ‘I should have this woman…’

…This woman who gave her everything to him.

“Will you stay by my side?”

“Yes…”

“That’s a promise.”

But, how futile was that thought.

As if the promise meant nothing to her, Isilis disappeared from his side without a word. It was as if the long night that seemed to never end did not exist in the first place.

Berthas wandered in search of her.

The moment he finally met her again, he realized that Isilis was the Empress of the Larchen Empire, and that she had slept with him to have her heir.

“Was it because…you need a child?”

Berthas’ trembling voice turned to Isilis. As though he was the only one who remembered and pondered about the past, his heart was pounding as if it had been engulfed in a scorching fire.

“That’s right.”

From her red lips, an answer that broke even a single expectation came out.

Gazing at her with wounded eyes at the answer he had not hoped for, beyond the wounds in his eyes, the obsession that had never been extinguished until now was swirling with a darker color.

“Then, what about me? What have I been to you?”

Any spoilers? :blobfearful::blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    its0k, mewylve, Lucila and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A different kind of plot. Seems interesting...

4. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very interesting poor guy

5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this synopsis, I actually wondered about it a alot. When it happens the other way around I feel mad but in here... Why don't I feel bad for the dude at all? I guess possessive characters aren't as appealing as people say they were.

donaiseiyuu, Korleone, shiory and 7 others like this.
  6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description
    Empress of the Larchen Empire, Isilis.

She spends the night with Berthas, a man she meets at a resort, unable to overcome the annoyance of the nobles who insist on her having an heir.

“It’s, it’s strange…! Hah!”

“It should be good.”

Berthas whispered as he watched her petals dripping with love liquid. He quickly put himself in the wet place. Berthas felt himself being tightened from all around.

He can’t get away from this woman.

“It will be better now.”

He moved his body slowly as Berthas felt her insides warmly wrap around him. Her soft inside felt good. Feeling the thrill of excitement rush to the top of his head, he violently pounded her.

He thought, ‘I should have this woman…’

…This woman who gave her everything to him.

“Will you stay by my side?”

“Yes…”

“That’s a promise.”

But, how futile was that thought.

As if the promise meant nothing to her, Isilis disappeared from his side without a word. It was as if the long night that seemed to never end did not exist in the first place.

Berthas wandered in search of her.

The moment he finally met her again, he realized that Isilis was the Empress of the Larchen Empire, and that she had slept with him to have her heir.

“Was it because…you need a child?”

Berthas’ trembling voice turned to Isilis. As though he was the only one who remembered and pondered about the past, his heart was pounding as if it had been engulfed in a scorching fire.

“That’s right.”

From her red lips, an answer that broke even a single expectation came out.

Gazing at her with wounded eyes at the answer he had not hoped for, beyond the wounds in his eyes, the obsession that had never been extinguished until now was swirling with a darker color.

“Then, what about me? What have I been to you?”

—————————————————————————————————————-
    Omg :aww: finally another smut novel with badass FL :blobhero: I want ML to be strong too. And I Hope to see a couple similar to the FL & ML from “grand ducal couple after marriage love story”:blobxd::blobxd:
    My guess is ML is the emperor from other country which is scheduled to have a meeting with FL after one month :hmm::hmm:
    Any spoilers :blobhug::blobhug::blobmelt:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  7. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because it's always the woman who is left to bear the child and then raise them. The women are left with a responsibility while the guy could just run away from it without any repurcussions to himself.
    In this story, it's the woman who wanted the baby and the man didn't have to deal with any kind of responsibility when she left. He probably dealt with a broken ego but it's not as big as a responsibility to a human life.

This is really intriguing. I wonder how this would play out. Hoping for spoilers!!

donaiseiyuu, Dvenger, shiory and 6 others like this.
  9. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't thinking that deep, maybe it has something to do with what you said too.
    But for me it was more of, the notion of how ML started to like FL ig?
    From the synopsis, he was just being possessive over a woman who had slept with him just one time and kind of objectifying her as a possession to own. It just doesn't sit well with me.
    But some people think it's romantic so idk. :blobsweat_2:
    I can't really judge how their personalities since there's no spoilers so far but I'm also looking forward to know more about this. :blob_plusone:

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  10. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Berthas Hillenton, duke of Hillenton, and possibly the ML
    He has a strong mouth with a sharp nose above the sharp jawline. The eyes with a greenish color inside the fierce eyes. Jet black hair that didn’t match the color of his eyes.

assiralc_, jkumi7, Rin.rinaaa and 7 others like this.
  11. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I thought he’s the king from other country :blobconfounded:

FL literally said
    “If u wake up in the bed alone in the dark
    I’m sorry gotta leave before u love me…..:blobsalute:
    (Leave before u love me - Jonas brothers)

Rin.rinaaa and zoefleyl like this.
  12. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the rightful heir of the other empire. His father, the previous emperor, died when he was young so his uncle took the throne, and pushed him out to the battlefield.

13. Reputation_

Reputation_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about when they meet again pls

shiory likes this.
  14. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Khun Kiseia

Khun Kiseia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it get manhwa ver? I really like this story.. the history genre is for real a truly romance fantasy for me. The political n power flow smooth

If u know similar novel or manhwa to this.. please let me know it

I bump to this title a couple of times but not interested, I randomly read it when Im bored n I already finished till chapter 28. It seems updated once a week

Edit: i drop it quite long since it's slow update but bump on a website (toki and serch korean title of this story) and mtl it, luckily not picture so just use chrome, (u don't need to ss to tl it use other app). Idk how to hide spoilers on blue table but afterall it's a spoilers forum so..

Isilis' dad Tortos n mom Ayla was switched as baby. Tortos met her in imperial palace since he defend larchen as swordmaster in border. So he naturally called to the palace he requested met alone with ayla. Then he overpower her saying so it's you who take my position and isilis recognize that he surely her parents real child. The flashback start how she knew she's not real, she's angry toward her birth mom but saying imperial larchen is special so they can accept strangers too or something then ayla order punishment of living faraway. She tried her best to not disappoint her people by her weak magic power. Sometimes she's bedridden due to keeping larchen barrier. So back timelime they met, tortos said he want to torn her to shred. Ayla can't overpower him so she's give up and it seems tortor rape her. They live as couple but she can't give love to isilis afraid tortos would do something. And it was tortos who use mahic changing his appearance as Ayla and bring Isilis to battlefield. Ayla hate it everytime he did it.
    Back to timeline where isilis met tortos, he was the one sending hillenton magic bullet (before berthas took hillenton). Isilis asked if he going to usurp the throne, he says no and asking where ayla is.

Basically real villain here is Tortos. Idk about isilis' brother (that was sentenced to death by isilis) real identity, i doubt he was tortos' child. And there goes things about tortos obsession to ayla. But i didnt found more about them, i'm not fluent english and mtl made me sick, sometimes i jumped the chapter, idk is there other villain than tortos or if he's still making mess

1 year after marriage (Berthas&Isilis), Isilis lost contact, people assume she's dead and are asking their daughter (Erika) to fill magic barrier, Berthas angry. Tortos&Isla show up and take care Erika while Berthas look for Isilis (Tortos sure Isilis alive). This point a bit confusing how they just show up and help and Tortos was shown hearing Isla's words, that's confuse me.

Isilis living as a priestess named Erika, she lost her memory. There is Berthas and Allure found her at another kingdom (idk pirates kingdom or other kingdom near pirates kingdom). She forget all but cry when Berthas tell Erika is the name she choose for their daughter

Last edited: May 14, 2023
    its0k likes this.
  17. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone read the whole novel and can spoil?

18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    This story just took a dark turn does anybody have the ending?

19. mavvysyers

mavvysyers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I really hate what just happened and I am so confused.

20. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    It got slightly better in the last chapter with some progress with mls subordinate but I hate how the fls fallen into a deep depressions to the point of being sick and he's taking advantage of her. I just hope the author is not one of those artists that allow sexual assault because she's almost powerless when she's sleep walking