Spoiler I Don’t Want To Be Duke’s Adopted Daughter-in-law/입양된 며느리는 파양을 준비합니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if what @Mitsuki000 spoiled is in fact, the truth, then she has to be the descendant of the Imperial family or the Duke’s himself... hmm... iNtEReStiNG. Along with the fact that the Duke sees ‘that woman’ in Ellie... perhaps, a foreshadowing?

Now, she suddenly became a Disney Princess lol (talking to animals, birds and all that).
    This part here rather confused me. But it definitely means that the two children would become the successors for the Dukedom of Clyde? The aristocrats must be disappointed, even if Damien was found, he will need a fiancée/ wife in the future. Their other path to connect themselves to the top will also disappear (although I’m worried what they will do to harm Ellie now that she’s entangled in all this).
    It’s understandable! Anyways, thank you for translating (and sharing as well) this novel! (You even spoiled of ‘Im worried that my brother is too gentle’. Anyways, words can’t describe how I am thankful to you!)

2. Volublekoala965

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m stupefied... what kind of logic is that?! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:
    Although nurture has a great part in shaping an individual’s personality, it doesn’t mean that the child will follow their predecessor’s footsteps. Same goes for Ellie here... just because her ‘mother’ was a thief, doesn’t make her a thief (but her mother would undoubtedly be a criminal).

But I wonder what the Duke is thinking of by making Ellie his ‘daughter-in-law’... does he know something? (At this point, suspecting every character I read about became my hobby lol).

Thank you for sharing the spoilers! And no worries, everyone has their own personal problems... so, you don’t have to pressure yourself too much and get your deserved rest! I will send my virtual love for you :justabotheart:.

syofiaa, im_trash42, nielyti and 6 others like this.
  3. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome:blob_pompom:

I'm sorry, but I think in the next week, I won't be able to do MTL's, I have to concentrate on school first.
    Okay, first the Baron seems to be a good person and seemed to be devoted to his wife.
    So he will aplogize to them.
    "How is it so soft? I think it's better than mine."
    "Oh, no. Ellie’s gonna be better."
    "No. I like yours better. Would you like to touch mine?"

I twisted my cheek slightly to the side, as if I was being generous.
    Then Damian shook his head in surprise.

"Ah, no. I can't. How could I..."
    (Damian is so cute:blobmelt:)
    "Then can I touch more? Every time I touch your cheek, I feel better."
    I will post the MTL later, see you :blobpeek:
    I'm sorry for my bad English :blobpensive:

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  4. Volublekoala965

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Damien so cute~? Lol.

Anyways, you should concentrate on your studies and get good marks! I’m free nowadays because my online class haven’t begun yet (my exam finished about a week ago or so). But anyways, your spoilers are appreciated!

LokaLari and novel_manga-fan like this.
  5. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard this is an upcoming manhwa

mewylve and Keisy30 like this.
  6. VaneCustodio99

VaneCustodio99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Righttt, thought so. I read till chapter 19 and it gave the vibe. I mean, there's a part when the she bumps into the duke to tell him that there are five boys with black hair and blue eyes and blablabla. The thing is that he kinds of remember someone just looking at her eyessss. Then, when he founds out about Damian, he says that he will be taking both (adopting both), but the girl says she will accept if he does her a favor or sth like that. And cuz of that, the duke's remember that there was someone who did the same in the past (a woman, obviously, saying sth about marrying her haha).
    We find out too that the duke had a prrson who he loved but died. Soooo...

Hiiii. I love what u doing. Was just wondering which app you use to translate. It's pretty good . Or do you know korean and fix some parts to understand? :'v. Will really love to have an app that helps me understand more the novels I buy :'v