Chinese I donated to the white (

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Czarinananana, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:I donated to the white (贈我予白)
    Raw Link:

https://czbooks.net/n/cpgcf72
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is a Dark sweet Romance between two (twisted) people. Male lead is loyal, Handsome and Smart. No matter how dark the vibes in this novel, it is sweet and there is no abuse or rape.
    Description:
    Shen Youbai is proud, and Xu Pinyu belongs to him.
    Xu Pinyu and Shen Youbai are classmates at the same level, but they are separated by a gap between U-shaped teaching buildings-Xu Pinyu is in class K, whose grades are tailed, and Shen Youbai is in class A everywhere in the elite.
    This did not stop Xu Pinyu's crush on Shen Youbai, who had secretly presented him with a rose, and secretly cut the buttons of his shirt to make a love wish. In order to get in touch with him, he deliberately violated school rules and dressed as a short skirt—this Everything was just for him, it was him in her heart.
    The single secret love in the first half is like a solo dance, which makes people feel sour and astringent.
    But on the other side that she couldn't see, he had already fallen into a "nightmare" named "Xu Pinyu"

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. amarys

amarys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lovelyz

Lovelyz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I just translated the first chapter you can find it on novelupdates if you search the name 'Give me to Bai'.
    Can't post links.

Czarinananana likes this.