Chinese I Don't Dare to Oppose a Protagonist Anymore [BL]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lazysoozan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. lazysoozan

lazysoozan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Don't Dare to Oppose a Protagonist Anymore
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1984275
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-dare-to-oppose-a-protagonist-anymore/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I've only read the teaser translated by Orange Translations, but it sounds like a fun and interesting premise. Plus, can never have enough danmei! Hope someone picks it up!

Description:
    Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a day when he could transmigrate and then embrace beautiful women all over the whole world, becoming the strongest person in the mainland.

After he really transmigrated, Lin Xiao stubbornly always believed that he was a protagonist until he met Ling Luo.

Only after being killed by Ling Luo did he know that he was only a cannon fodder villain in a novel.

When he restarted his life and hatefully wanted to oppose his fate at least once, he was ruthlessly crushed again.

Okay then… since a protagonist was determined to be like this, he wouldn’t oppose a protagonist anymore…

The two of them were similarly straight guys…

When he restarted his life again, Ling Luo unexpectedly suffered an Love Herb’s poison…

Lin Xiao internally cried as he looked at a certain person who tied him onto an obelisk in the back and thought, who could tell him what this was all about?

2. Moy

Moy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to MTL

I have mixed feelings with the end of this novel.

In my opinion, and in contradiction with all the author's notes, Ling Luo is a scum gong, although according to him and Lin Xiao, the first "had his reasons" to do what he did, I still can't accept it, even if Ling Luo redeemed himself in several ways

:blobtriumph:

Even so, it's not really a bad novel, with some (actually many) holes in the plot here and there, it's a good option to pass the time if you're bored, so for any translator who is interested in this story it's a good idea read to the end before making any decision :sweating_profusely:

lazysoozan likes this.
  3. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me!

4. greedxed

greedxed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Prying Fan there's actually a spoiler thread of this one in the spoiler forum part with a lot more info :) I'd link it but I think I don't have enough messages to do it yet, but if you google the title, the thread shows up like in the first or second link

5. Jasmine94

Jasmine94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Please I want to know if there are extras in the raw.