Spoiler I Don't Even Know Who the Child's Father Is / 애 아빠가 누군지 나도 모릅니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gloomymood, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyrian I believe

2. Yellowbabb

Yellowbabb Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the father is kyrian here is the proof from raw chapter 150

The end of main story mtl

Rumors spread quickly.
    I got to know the Trisha Empire as well as the neighboring countries. I didn’t know that my marriage would be of interest to everyone.
    “Are you going to do this?”
    “Yeah, I think that’s what I’m going to do.”
    Sir Verr nodded and was printing out invitations like a machine. Bell, of course, and her other maids worked hard to prepare for my wedding.
    “I wonder if it’s over, did you all want to spend me like that?”
    The maids turned their eyes and focused on the invitation.
    I guess it was.
    I clenched my chin and stared at the three of them. Even Rustina was excitedly stamping.
    “Are you so excited, Rustina?”
    “yes!”
    I can’t stop being so excited. I silently stared at the ring on my fourth finger.
    ‘Hmm.’
    A red ruby sparkling in the light reminded him of his eyes. It was so red that it even looked like it had solidified blood.
    It feels like my heart has been ripped out.
    “But don’t most of the wedding rings use diamonds?”
    “It’s not decided, is it?”
    “So is it.”
    Rustina gives you a pink diamond and I’m a ruby… … .
    After staring at the ring for a while, I raised the corner of my mouth.
    ‘It’s nice that you love my daughter more.’
    sound. While humming, I even concentrated on preparing for the wedding.
    My father was so excited that it was difficult not to overdo it, but how about it?
    A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
    “But you’re not really going to stop your Majesty, are you?”
    “You’re not the one to listen to.”
    “But also… … Even the other three went into an uproar.”
    It was clear without looking at it.
    “It will be a very big festival of the Empire.”
    The young girls were also excited and sent letters. She could have been because it was Tricia who had been making scandals with some decent guys in the Empire.
    I humbly accepted.
    Hectic days followed with work and wedding preparations.
    For some reason, I got a bit flustered and left the office to take a walk in the garden.
    I went out to the entrance and took a deep breath as I lifted my head in the cool breeze. I felt refreshed, and my steps forward became lighter.
    Eventually, as I entered the garden, I encountered an unexpected person.
    “Sir Hassel?”
    Why is he here… … What else is the bouquet in your hand?
    “Ah, congratulations.”
    I shrugged at his words. There was something odd about receiving his congratulations.
    “And Serian said that he would definitely thank the princess.”
    “Persuading the Duke is no big deal. Did my father come forward and it was resolved?”
    On that very day, he sent a letter to the Duke and put some effort into making Princess Serian the head of the household.
    Of course, even without that, the princess was an outstanding talent, but sometimes she needs a backstory.
    “But behind that flower… … .”
    He hid the flower behind himself and gave a bewildered expression.
    thud! Koo!
    This loud sound… … .
    Me and Hassel’s heads slowly turned towards the entrance to the garden. Without anyone else, I ran straight to the sound.
    “Ha, ha.”
    He took a deep breath and lifted his head to see huge pink wings flapping in the sky.
    “Louis-sama!”
    [Uh, Princess. It’s pretty fast.]
    My eyes widened at the sparkling minerals at the entrance.
    “Hey, what is all this?”
    [My friend brought me some presents to celebrate the wedding.]
    Don’t be shy!
    “I’m not married yet.”
    [I will do it soon. Humans will be plentiful, but in the meantime, this dragon-sama can’t stand without fashion.]
    “So in advance… … Did you bring it?”
    [Yes. Did you hear that I was given a ruby, not a diamond? He’s worse than he looks.]
    “Huh. Hopefully this… … .”
    Louisa’s golden eyes twinkled.
    “Welcome, Louisa-sama. If it’s a gift, you should get it.”
    I smiled broadly and walked over to the diamond he had piled up.
    He snorted and flapped his wings even more.
    “ah… … ah… … .”
    Hasel looked at the stem in her hand with empty eyes. All the flowers he had picked were blown away by the strong beating of the dragon’s wings.
    I said patting his shoulder.
    “It’s a flower, can’t we pick it again? I don’t know who I’m going to give it to, but I’ll help.”
    “… … It was a bouquet for the princess.”
    “ah?”
    Then he reached out and told Louisa to stop flapping his wings. However, it was after Hassel’s hand was already full of green stems.
    On the day of the wedding, I couldn’t relax.
    Because, so many things happen, there is no way you can feel at ease.
    A few days ago, there was no fuss about moving the gemstones in the yard because of Louisa.
    There was one more person left, so I couldn’t help but be nervous.
    This won’t come to my ex-girlfriend’s wedding. It was strange to be invited to a wedding. It wasn’t that I didn’t send a letter, but… … .
    “Mom, you are so pretty today!”
    Rustina was also wearing a pure white dress. She was standing in front of me and scattering flowers to go out.
    “Is Rustina prettier? Look, you’re so pretty that the kids can’t even come near you.”
    Look at Ian, Bain, and Bokar looking out the door with their heads sticking out.
    “Come here.”
    At my word, the children hurried up to me and handed me flowers.
    “Congratulations, Princess.”
    “You are so beautiful.”
    “My eyes are dazzling and I can’t look at you!”
    The three children looked up at me with their eyes twinkling. I took the flowers and stroked my hair once in a while.
    “thank you. Good luck with Rustina today.”
    “Just leave it to me!”
    As Rustina and I decided to take on the role of Hwa-dong, the children showed their confidence with their chests wide open.
    A smile spread over and over again.
    It was an excessive day to the point where I wondered if I could be happy like this.
    The white satin dress was studded with diamonds and sparkled with every movement.
    It was so beautiful that I even felt as if the stars were scattered whenever it was lit by light.
    Her long golden hair was adorned with flowers and a necklace made of red ruby.
    After putting on the ruby ring on his hand, he moved to the wedding hall.
    I got on the carriage and looked out the window. Congratulatory voices were heard along with everyone’s cheers.
    The marriage was to take place at the Veloce Palace.
    It was also the palace my father gave me. I got out of the carriage and slowly entered the palace with the maid holding the hem of her dress from behind.
    Fragrant flowers were adorned with colorful chandeliers.
    Looking to the side, Kirian approached me with a wide smile. As he stood next to him, holding his hand, the large door opened as if waiting.
    The children took the lead, scattering petals and walking. I slowly moved forward while holding my hand with Kyrian.
    “Are you sad because it’s not a diamond?”
    “Not at all.”
    “It’s obvious that I’m sad.”
    At Kirian’s words, I opened my eyes. As we walked up the podium, the ceremonial priest came out and looked at Kirian slowly and said,
    The long and lengthy officiating speech continued.
    “Princess?”
    At the officiator’s words, he hurriedly came to his senses. Then she asked with her eyes.
    “Well, would you like to live your whole life loving Kyrian Delfort?”
    “… … Don’t let it happen.”
    In response to my answer, the officiating priest immediately asked Kyrian.
    “Are you going to love Etricia Leteman for the rest of your life?”
    “yes.”
    He replied briefly and smiled.
    Since I had already received the ring, I thought there would be no exchange ceremony. But Kyrian took my hand and put the diamond ring on my finger.
    “yes?”
    “If you can’t remember the proposal, just propose every day.”
    The red eyes were beautifully curved.
    As soon as the ring was put on, the officiator said.
    “This announces that the two of them have been married.”
    At the same time, Kyrian whispered softly.
    “Etricia, I’ll make you laugh as long as you live with me.”
    I laughed out loud at his sincere words. Then Rustina ran up to me and hugged me.
    Kyrian said while holding Rustina in my arms.
    “Of course, with Rustina.”
    “I wish every day was like today!”
    “I will make you happier than today.”
    Rustina’s eyes reddened at his words. Even me watching it made her nose tingle.
    Now it seemed that Rustina had brought her the happiness she had hoped for. And my heart was filled with the feeling of finding my happiness together.
    Rustina came down from Kyrian’s arms, and happily smiled and sprinkled the flowers with the children.
    I couldn’t stop smiling as I walked towards the entrance listening to people’s blessings.
    “Wow!”
    The moment I realized for sure that the eyes of those who looked at me were different from the first along with the shouts of people, I felt more at ease.
    Hassel and Louie looking at me, and Damon smiling softly in the distance.
    It was only now that I realized that I had received so much love that it was undeservedly. To keep this happiness, perhaps more efforts should be made.
    how is it anyway
    If there were people who loved me and people I loved, I thought I could get through anything.
    I have a child, what can I do?
    “Oh, and there’s something I didn’t say.”
    Kyrian wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. Surprised, I opened my eyes as I held him in his arms.
    “Etricia, I love you.”
    As I whispered a small whisper in my ear, I put my hand around his neck and said.
    “I love you too.”
    It was the first time we uttered each other’s feelings.
    I happily kissed Kyrian’s lips.

3. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure!:blobxd:

4. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    How did she find out who the father is?

5. Astatos

Astatos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thought the same thing when I read that too?:blobjoy: I mean, it's very clear that the FL gave birth to the child. To say that the child's father is the FL's father would mean that the FL gave birth to her father's child. Making that child her daughter AS WELL AS sister. Is there something I'm missing or am I supposed to completely eliminate the fact that the FL gave birth to the kid?:blobsweat_2:

P.s I'm not interested in this novel/manhwa whatsoever, just scrolling through bc I'm bored but seriously... is there something we're not seeing that everyone else can see? A joke maybe:blobjoy:?

6. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I wish there will be more chapter translated.

7. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did the parental test again on Rustina’s 10th birthday party in front of everyone. But, after finding who the father is and when Kyrian thought that he will marry Etricia, Etricia said, ‘I just try to find out the baby’s real father, not my husband.’ and the king hastily agreed to that.
    You can imagine that the road to be Etricia’s husband is not easy :ROFLMAO:

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Still... with this we got verification Kyrian is BOTH the father and endgame (despite your post saying how difficult the road to being MCs husband is going to be)

9. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, based on what everybody has said about his personality I don’t know how he manages to woo her...

10. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, he is. But I just wanted everyone to know that it was not an easy road for him to be her husband, not just because he’s the father of Rustina so they got married, but bcs his effort to catch her heart.

Chorkie likes this.
  11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    It better be worth it, its the tsundere/enemies turned to lovers trope. I was really rooting for harem end, your initial spoilers for Damon really made me warm up to the guy

12. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel did not mention very detail about it. But, as Ian told her that the dragon’s heart can grant anything your wish, Rustina was sure that Louisa gave her his heart when she died in the first timeline (when she lived with Louisea), and she recalled/imagined (I’m not sure which one) a glimpse of him holding her before she died. That’s why she has a power of dragon that made everyone else think of her to be the descendant of a dragon.

He’s my favorite guy, too. I was hoping him to be the husband :cry:

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    And now bonus points for Louisa? Gahd softie, you're making things much worse for Kyrian at this point. My top 2 from the spoilers keep sounding better and better. What's next, Hassel good info?

Alicelz likes this.