LCD I dont like this.....i dont like this at all....

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Apr 7, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    A Stepmother's Märchen
    turns out the crown prince is a narcissistic prick......thanks to him the church will heavily suppress Shuli and her family.....
    pretty boys r pieces of shit......

Maomaomao and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, he was kinda suspicious from the start anyways. And poor Nora!!! TAT

3. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeh really???
    I thought Cardinal dude was the one doing that because of his own crazy reasons. Cardinal dude doesn't seem to like Crown price's mother, who looks like an exact copy of Shuli in physical appearance.
    She is dead now so Cardinal seems to be directing his negative feeling for her look-alike that living right now; aka Shuli.

I actually got the ba-thump feeling when crown prince was confessing to Shuli... He seemed so cute! o(>w<)o
    But for Shuli it was like, Fuck! oh no he said it! I need to find a place to hide. XD
    He is just a confused poor little boy. I'm sure Shuli will find a way to properly reject him.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2020
  4. bchen3

bchen3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to novel page?

5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a webtoon

6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is too early to judge the cardinal. Maybe, just maybe the cardinal is one of those people who actually does the right thing no matter what. So his beef isn't really with the empress (unless she did something), but more of with the empress holding back the prince.

His rejection of shuli might also be due to the fact that he thinks she isn't worthy or can handle it. And that it probably has to be someone who can steer the prince in the right direction.

End of the day, only god could have returned her time so the cardinal should be worshiping her instead lol

Considering that the prince can even put pressure on a duke, my guess is the church might actually me one of the powers that can protect her. I mean they both have same goal right? She doesn't want this, neither does the church. My enemies enemy is my friend?

7. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true that xD
    Turning back the time is powers that's only Godly. So they ought to worship thy time walker. :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Tbh prince can only do so much. While church is a real power source than can stand on its own.