Spoiler I don't want this reincarnation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Younglady

Younglady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next spoiler please... I beg of you

2. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read up to 311(latest translations)

I wonder if director will have more screen time. I want to see more of his interaction with kwon sehyun. ☺️
    The last interaction i read is when the team go to the gate to see MC’s past life…
    He is toxic but kwon sehyun seem very sexy when he interacts with Director

Funny thing i notice is
    HTH always make first move in everything like kiss and chest skinship so HYG will feel reject on first time… then when CSY make a move, HYG is kind of already get used to it. Lol.

I stan for HTH but he is really 2nd male lead here. He kind of grooming MC to get used to touch for the CSY

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  3. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Azazel is dead everyone survived despite some horrible injuries just barely.
    HYG in his dream when he was on the verge of death was in a mist place
    and he was going to follow YSW when a man with hazy face stopped him and told him the exit the was the other way.
    man was obviously the real HYG.

4. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers?

aqouze likes this.
  5. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next spoiler….please I need to know what happens next

6. Younglady

Younglady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell us in detail, I want to know the MLS reactions

7. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoilers please?…

8. ValReads

ValReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the last spoiler left by NotReading, there isn't really much that happened.

Some highlights:

- Everyone absolutely heartbroken that if the time rewinds or HYG dies, he would most likely disappear and they'll never see him again. CSY takes it particularly badly and looks the most miserable HYG has ever seen him. They have some falling out but don't have time for a proper quarrel before they get the news that South Korea is being swamped by monsters.

- They go to the battlefield and everyone is super protective of HYG. HTH and Min Arin stay by his side and MAR refuses to treat anyone else since she doesn't want to be without energy when HYG needs treatment.

- Some more angst.

- AND THEN WE START THE MOST DRAGGING AND FRUSTRATING ARC IN THIS BOOK. AKA THE FINAL BATTLE. This is... really similar to the Madara battle arc in Naruto

- So, Kali and Samael appear. Kali is just... super OP and draws aggro from everyone. Samael, after drinking her blood, has a new ability and he can manipulate invisible scalpels or something like that, and he hurts MAR. As for Kali, because HYG drank her blood, she can cause him to feel immense pain, She keeps tormenting him and CSY begs her to stop, while everyone is devastated to look at him

- Elaha appears on the battlefield and fights Kali (Elohim can't bc he is paying the price of their intervention). Anyway they talk about how he used to love her but she rebuts that he never cared to understand her and that she always knew that Elohim disliked and distrusted her.

- Samael is officially cockroach. He was supposed to die like 3 times but every time he lived. AND then it was discovered that bc he drank Kali's blood, Kali can make him pay the price for her. That's why she's so unafraid of using her powers (previously, Elaha tells her not to touch Kwon Sehyun bc he;s a soul that overcame great odds to cross the worlds) and so OP without restrictions. The price is that Samael needs to feel great pain again and again and cannot die. She even makes his head get sliced off and stuff like that but he is still alive. Everyone is looking at how he's getting tortured and thinking that even though they wanted to win and CSY pierced him with his sword, no one of them wanted this kind of win.

- After this, Samael helps fighting Kali bc he kinda hates her now

- (from the newest today's chapter) Elaha and Kali mention a choice for KSH and Kali causes more destruction.

It's pretty obvious that the choice is for KSH to sacrifice himself and for the timeline to be rewinded bc there is just too much destruction at this point, so logically, even if they win, the majority of South Korea is in ruins (and maybe other countries, can't remember). So, myself and a lot of Korean readers speculate that HYG will die/rewind time soon and then we'll get to see him back in his own world and complete his mafia arc as Kwon Sehyun before coming back to Abyss world. So, we'll 99% likely see Director and find out what the heck happened with YSW exactly (though, let's be honest, most likely he was harmed bc the Director found out KSH's photos with YSW and how close they are, and beat him up almost to death) - don't quote me on this exactly, this last paragraph is mostly speculation, but it's the most likely things to happen

TL;DR the final battle arc has been going on for over a MONTH and nothing has really happened, it's just back and forth between them. It's doubly frustrating bc the author dangled HYG's self-sacrifice and KSH's past in front of us, so it's disappointing to see that every time there's a new chapter, it just looks like a last-ditch attempt to grab some cash before the story finishes. It's so damn boring and the chapters are really short, especially considering that this author only updates 3 times a week unlike most other authors who update more.

YES! I want to see them interact so badly too

There are a couple more interactions:

- to be translated pretty soon, in chapter 317-318 or so. HYG gets the memory when he was drinking with Director and Director was telling him that some President Kim liked him. KSH said that he doesn't remember her, and Director's mood immediately improved. Also, he looks back on the past how they started drinking together when he was 20. Initially, he wanted to drink as much as Director but he couldn't catch up and ended up drinking till he passed out and forgot what happened. But with time, as they spent time together more, Director stopped demanding him to drink so much. Also, they drank together so often that KSH has his own room in Director's house.

Then HYG is called back by Elaha (he's still in the fairy tale space here) and Director is worried and asks why is he hearing voices, did he take drugs without him knowing. Then he grabs KSH and tells him to look only at him. But eventually KSH hears the voice from the others and takes off Director's hand, telling him he has other ppl to protect now. He thinks that Director was and will always be the only person he cannot say no to, that's probably why the space chose to show memories of him.

- not an interaction per se, but a fun detail that all the commenters noticed. After the fairy tale arc, they all gather at CSY's house for a party and everyone finds out that when HYG is completely drunk, he loves taking off his clothes and smiling, and is super seductive but forgets everything when he wakes up lol. So, is that why Director-nim loved drinking with him so much? Also, there's a nice bit where HYG wakes up feeling refreshed after the night of drinking, which is the first because when he was drinking with Director 'he was always waking up with the feeling of having a wild night and his body sore'.

- there is a Christmas extra on author's postype about YSW, KSH, and Director. YSW gives perfume to KSH as a present, and sprays it on him. Then, KSH is summoned by Director some hours later to his house. As he passes him, Director frowns and leans down to sniff KSH's neck from behind, despite all the attendants looking at them. KSH stays still and Director notices that he is wearing perfume. KSH is shocked that he found that out despite him having a thick coat and scarf on, and it's been 10 hours or so since he was sprayed with perfume (director know the smell of his bae :sneaky:)

9. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ValReads wow thank you!!! I enjoy this pair so much.

they seem hot in most of the scene

10. ValReads

ValReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay MAYBE we're finally getting somewhere???

Chapters 409-410

So, as I expected, Elaha looks guilty and asks Kwon Sehyun whether he is ready to potentially sacrifice his life for victory. MC hesitates but then looks at his teammates, all of whom are battered beyond belief, and bitterly agrees. (note: no one else from the team knows that he's just decided to sacrifice himself since they're all fighting; I can't wait for the blowup)

With the help of Samael, Kali FINALLY takes a hit after a whole darn month of final battle. Her eye gets stabbed by the scalpel.

She's incredulous, especially since after that she gets hurt again. The main attacks come from Samael who's completely bloody at this point bc of all the dying and being revived he is forced to go through. But she can't do anything to him since she was the one who put him in this state to pin all of the price of using her powers on him.

She sees how resolved Elaha is to kill her, even to the point of risking the world just to kill her, and feels betrayed. She never actually wanted to destroy the world or fight him so seriously; she just wanted to get rid of weak humans and create new evolved life forms, and then have Elaha and Elohim acknowledge her ideas.

But seeing their determination, she realises all her hard work is about to be wasted. So, Kali starts thinking about rewinding time and even if this world finally gets destroyed, as a deity, she can just go find another.

At the end of the chapter, she bypasses everyone and targets KSH.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

My thoughts: Elaha probably predicted that she would try to rewind time and that's why he asked if KSH is ready to sacrifice himself. So, I think this may or may not be part of their plan (or at least a possibility they saw). But ofc this could be incorrect.

I just really really REALLY hope that we'll get to see sth more than final battle in the next few chapters at least :blob_pout::blob_teary: this is such a tiring, dragging arc. I'm really getting all of those Naruto final battle flashbacks.

11. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers?

12. Bunchheng

Bunchheng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im currently at chapter 32

im intrigued with the translator”s s “spoiler” so i came here

Excuse my new ability to comment here, <spoiler> I don’t know how to put “spoiler” tag </spoiler>

This is just entire my opinion in following context
    Im not religious person but i follow spiritual dharma which is Buddhism.

So for this novel “god”, it seem to be … too specific to our earth’s religion ..why author why?

*spoiler* ⚠️

elahim and elaha - they are the recorder of allah religion correct me if im wrong
    I’m willing to learn more
    Kali is Hindu Goddess.

i wonder why author need to antagonist one religion which punish the evil and repent the sins for own own karma and can start fresh again.
    And honor one religion who put you in hell if we don’t believe in them everyday?
    The Recorders ain’t wrong but …our worldly religions are messed up already so that’s why i turnt to fictional worlds but… why author why?

edit: i found that each Hindu divine entities were born to the worldly needs.
    If world in war, they need war goddess example: Kali.
    If world need ….? Parvati another alternative ego of original wife of Shiva.

edit2: omg i sound like religious lunatic which i fear. Like they said to fight a monster, u became a monster itself. *Play “Heathen” -21 pilots “

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
  13. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers?

14. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in the newest chapters? Like in chapters 415 & 416, ect.?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
  15. IzzyHoops5

IzzyHoops5 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! And please do I’m dying to know what happens in the next couple of chapters!

16. Younglady

Younglady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! Director is here!!... I also want to know more about ksh past