Spoiler I Don't Want To Be Empress!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    I don't want to be the empress! Serena, the daughter of a noble is full of intelligence, status and appearance. But the truth is that she said that in her past life she was aware of the tragedies that could occur in the future. It will be that Serena can escape from this tragedy!

Link:https://mangadex.org/title/42784/i-don-t-want-to-be-empress

Psst.... This one seems different and fun

The comic also says adaption....so i am guessing we have a novel to treat upon!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    lostross, randomUser01, RaiLi and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
  4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Mangafreakspark and arlovebird like this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ......This is abandoned empress except she read this life out of a book.

Here we go with some silly shit. The queen will probably solve poverty and trafficking all on her own. Her ignoring him will make him fall complete in love with her. then he'll realize she's gorgeous though the whole nation knew that. He'll also get jealous of her and his brother .And her dumb ass gonna forgive him and fall in love tiooo. Then when JIEUN I mean the heroine that looks and had her same backstory arrives she's going to cause strife to Which the queen saves the day.

Did i miss anything

lostross, Plum2112, broisha and 15 others like this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.... Thanks for your useless guesses. Not helpful or insightful.

You are gonna give ppl a false impresson on this. When you know nothing about this.

This mc wasnt raped, her father wasnt murdered by ml, she isnt reborn, she never suffered any grievance from ml, ml isnt jealous of mc, and ml didnt kill mc like abandoned empress.

So idk what grievances mc has to forgive ml for. He hasnt even done anything to her. Unlike abandoned empress, that mc actually went through a lot of crap before her rebirth.

But this is a transmigration story and her original ending is just living peacefully somewhere else.

Please read the summary or read the chapters first before you make assumptions. Because if you did you'd know the only similarities is marriage to a prince and the prince loves a heroine. So yeah... Wow so similar..... :facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    Pochoclo, Anthares, lostross and 54 others like this.
  7. Creolenerd

Reading List:
    Link

I did read the summary and I read the chapters. SO IN MY OPINION this gave me abandoned empress vibes. I also said one of the differences is that she read the story NOT reincarnated. And what I predicted is what I've seen happen in many novels already. And when I said she'll forgive him it because shed have to forgive him for being an ass to her for no reason.

Please read what I said before trying to be a smart ass and if you knew it was useless guesses what was the point of responding in the first place?

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you should read my comments if your gonna complain about ppl not reading your comment.

What else is similar? Of course wow so its vibs? No other explaination? Even thought i clearly explained all the differences. You cant even come up with one besides vibs.

Also if you read the chapters and the summary. You should already know you missed the mark a few times.

Ok so what bad thing did ml do to mc? Ml clearly put all the cards on the table so mc can decide. From the raws he seems very polite. How is mc ignoring ml? She always greets and speeks politely to ml. What mess is mc cleaning up for the heroin? Mc is supposed so be gone and she doesnt take care of any mess in the original story.

So your prediction is WRONG!

Yeah im calling you out. Cuz you only talk shit and you cant even back it up.

Lol if you read this then you must not have read abandoned empress cuz you dont seem to know your shit.

9. Creolenerd

Reading List:
    Link
    You're annoying me. I'm calling you out do you want a trophy.

I don't know if reading and comprehension is hard for you but here we are. I said the ML would have to be forgiven for being an ass to her for no reason. Why it gave me vibes Although she only read the book he he reminded me of ruve . Passed her off as queen because he couldn't stand their arrangement. Then some cute brown haired girl transmigrates into the story.he then makes her empress and gives her the affection he refused to give the queen who loved him. The she's executed. I never said it was EXACTLY like A E I said it reminded me of it. Saying it reminded me of something is not the same thing as saying it's a copy.people complained about the archmage daughter being a lot like WMMAP. And for the 1000000 I said a big difference is that she read the book . I know she wasn't reincarnated.

I still feel the same way.through the power of her ignoring him and being smart he's going to fall in love with her like in a lot of I'm the villainess, my family was killed because of ML, and similar novels. If the plot goes a different way fantastic. I'm not responding anymore I'm tired of repeating myself. Whatever you have to say you're right I'm wrong goodbye.

ValReads, BooBoo, JinVodka and 7 others like this.
  10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the feelings is mutual.

You didnt read the chapters or my comments. Because if you did. You would know Ml never killed mc. She went off peacefully. That is why from the beginning till chapter 3 mc is just a happy go lucky girl. She never had to worry about death.

She is just looking forward to a peaceful life.

Lol again. Why would mc forgive ml for being as ass? He hasnt even been a jerk. He has always been polite. So i dont know where this is coming from...

You are reading the wrong webtoon. Idk what you are reading. I guess this is fantastic because mc's family was never killed in the novel and isnt ever killed later....

And what are you talking about ml couldn't stand the arrangements. Ml set up the arrangements because he was ok with it. So what are you talking about?

Yup calling you out. Dont pretend you read this when you clearly didn't

Pochoclo, Anthares, lostross and 26 others like this.
  11. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM HERE. I didnt know about this lol! I’ll try reading it it looks really interesting and from what ive seen the girl whos gonna fight against mc arrives very early on so thats good hdjdjdj

12. andreeanicki

andreeanicki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, ☺☺☺feel like I made a friend which is great since my friends arent into comics and fantasy novels (life is hard ☹☹).

Argh noooooo, how is she gonna bond with that annoying ml then?
    To be fair at this point the mc is annoying, she should try and get close to that moron ml and become empress. Tell me hes not gonna make the other woman empress and ignore the mc cause I really dont like that kind of story where the ml is a jerk throughout but hes forgiven at the end.

Will the ml get close to the mc or be a gullible moron and fall for the facade of the other?

13. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    All these stories are based on novels, I saw the cover of the novel on instagram that's how I came across the comic and it sounded cool. Couldn't tell you if the novel is being translated. If you are blessed and understand korean you can check that korean app kakao I think it's called, you will find it there
    If u check up the thread someone already shared the link to the korean novel

Leilacus and soie_yoie like this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. But when i tried to dl it. It said it wasnt available in my country. I know theres a way to get around it but i dont know how personally.

But thanks for the info.

15. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sammee my friends are just the typical ppl jdjdjd. i mean since she’s the mc and hes the ml im sure they’ll end up together it just needs time! And tbh from the few pics i saw from the webtoon it looks like that girl is not really the type that is worth fighting for so im sure she’ll disappear quite fast LOL and tbh the mc not accepting the ml is kinda cool! Its new!

16. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    Try an search for the korean name and then copy and paste that into Google playbook. U might find it there, that's how I found sword and dress and abandoned empress

17. andreeanicki

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know, I dont like too much drama, hope it's a good story cause I like the artwork. I was looking to see if theres a spoiler thread for lady beast but there isn't and i cant find the novel, have u read it, from what i have seen in that the ml is really cool and sticks to his decision of being with the mc which at this point is just his wife from a political marriage

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Ill ask my friend for help.

I can search other country apps but i cant dl it. I already tried the link and like i said it shows up but it says not available in my country.

It wouldnt matter how i search it. Its still the same app that pops up.

I think my friend can do it for me, ill have to ask him, but thanks.

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I actually like the ml for now. I like that he stated what he was willing and not willing to do for marriage. Ml also did this because he knew no one would be stupid enough to agree. This is a lot nicer than getting married then suprise btw "i'll never love you"

Mc.... I honestly dont know why she even agreed to the terms. I mean. It wasnt stated. She didnt have to. Her father told her if she dissagree he would stand by her. I wonder if she was afraid that she might be pushed into another political marriage. I wish they would really talk about this more.

Also in terms of why doesnt she fight for her "queen" position. She already knows the plot. Only villians stand in the way of the protagonist and they tend to get a bad ending.

I wanna say.. this is just my opinion. I think mc just goes along with everything and contines living this life because she knows its gonna be peaceful. She gets to live the life of luxury and then she gets to live in peace. That seems to be her motivation. She actually doesnt love the prince so she doesnt care if he doesnt love her.

Also i want to add when they talked and mc seemed to agree to ml's marriage terms. He seemed to be very surprised. I think these are signs he's starting view her differently. Also in chapter 3-4 you can see them drinking together then ml looks at her through the window. I think he's starting to think of her fondly.

Let me know if you ever start reading. Im actually very excited to see where this one goes. Im all for a happy peaceful life.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  20. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humu this thread was entertaining. :blobpopcorn:
    Thanks for the spoilers.

Shikha likes this.