Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translated chapter are more a remind of Her first life for now. it's just me not sure but i think that the answer Will be in chrichton or when she came back To arundelle and meet Her husband again . So we just have to wait for this part . For those who unlike me have money they make a beta patreon or it's more hard than to just be a patreon but they can mtl via ridibooks .

2. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i went further and skipped some chapters but it seems like that in her previous life the MC was pregnant but caught the ML and her half sister in a compromising position, so she lost her child (by falling? I used MTL so i'm not sure). Besides, the reason Rihannah couldn't get pregnant was because someone ( Count Clovis, dunno who is he) put pills in her meal, in order for her to not have children.

Leticia is soo fucking vengeful.In chapter 88, there's her point of view and she slept with someone (her husband?)but it doesn't matter if she gets pregnant, as long she gets to spend a night with the ML, so she could pretend that it is his illegitimite child. She will use any means just to be queen and get her revenge.

Grace34, Scapezz, SkyLisette and 38 others like this.
  3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary say that ml behave differently than in first life does he came back in time too ? I understand why mc want revenge but letizia she's just being petty and crazy it's not mc fault that Her mother is a commoner and that mc is a noble even if they have the same father all the wealth and title came from mc's mother or that she have passed all this years in an orphanage till Her mother death mc doesn't know that she existed, the father was just a Lucky bastard. Why the innocent one always have to surfer the most ?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Raphe, By.Eve, Scapezz and 17 others like this.
  4. vivixn

vivixn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, both the ML and FL travelled back in time. In the first life, FL thought she was in a loveless marriage with the ML, lost her child, falsely accused and imprisoned, only to die from a poison. Sadly all her suffering was due to misunderstandings—both FL and ML thought they were not loved by one another—aka the most common trope in transmigration stories. Though in this novel both FL and ML transmigrated so I guess it is somewhat special.

ML really loved her in the first life but due to politics/her estrangement, was unable to show her as he was afraid of FLs rejection. But after her death he genuinely regretted it. So in the second life, ML swears he doesn’t want to be loved, but just wants give her the love he couldn’t give her in the first life. While the 12 year old FL in the second life gets rid of her father and half-sister and escapes to the neighboring country to avoid the marriage. During that 6 years, ML overthrows the queen and takes back his power. Then he conquers the neighboring country to get FL back and proposes, which is where the summary is from. FL accepts his proposal under the condition that they will divorce after a year. ML agrees, but we all now what is gonna happen haha

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Grace34, Scapezz, SkyLisette and 54 others like this.
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the queen nice though......? The god mom of MC...?

karls, chiri.ru, Zeref_96 and 4 others like this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want To know too i like Her

7. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww~ Thank you so much
    Could you please spoil us more??

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    Lovina likes this.
  8. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the ML travel back in time i mean how did he die?

9. Melikachan

Melikachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some Korean spoilers with MTL but this is what i understood
    Both MC and ML are rebirthed because of the mystical bird that they saved in their childhood. in myth, it's said that mystical bird will leave a feather for the one who had saved it and that feather can grant a wish but neither MC or ML wished anything at that time but MC wished for a better next life when she was dying so she was rebirthed, I didn't quite understand but seems ML rebirthed too because he also saved the bird.
    and that both of them liked each other but were in the misunderstanding that the other doesn't like them.

I say again this isn't MTL from the novel itself it is from spoilers on the net

Grace34, Eelillya, Scapezz and 30 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too treat people i love terribly and sleep with there siblings.

11. Kyurie19

Kyurie19 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can i ask how the ml had suffered?
    Thank you~~~
    The ml is too much of an a**hole right now in trans chapters, so i'm looking for spoilers on his regrets and suffering.

12. Zariah

Zariah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers~ :blobpopcorn:

13. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, you guys are saying that all the hate, resentment and anger that the MC feels is rightfully directed at the ML since he's also reincarnated??
    Juicy. I want him to suffer. He does not deserve a second chance.

By.Eve, Viliel, Scapezz and 29 others like this.
  14. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your comment. Hahahah
    But seriously though, he HAS to suffer. And in the end he HAS to be alone

drekanbc, Raphe, Scapezz and 15 others like this.
  15. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I don't usually like dogpiling a character but yeah. Unlike a certain Blueberry Prince he doesn't have the excuse that he's technically an entirely different character. No, this is literally just him, the exact same person that hurt her.

If I were in the MC's position I'd be even angrier at him. What's the use in sympathy and love after that person died? The fact that I'd never see any of that in the first life would be a disgusting spit in the face.

Raphe, Scapezz, icay1x and 27 others like this.
  16. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only does he not have the luxury of saying that he's not the same person, he also proves that everything that happened in the first life was real and not just a dream/illusion. The fact that he reincarnated with the same memories totally exempts him from being the lead.
    He raped her, ignored her, impregnated her half-sister, locked her up and forced her to live a crappy life and have a crappy death. Damn right he shouldn't ask to be loved but we all know he's gonna want more, the do*cheb*g that he is.

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, he and Leticia should just marry each other and make one another miserable. Its what they deserve. But we all know he's gonna push the blame onto thotletica only and MC will forgive him. Reminds me of those situations where women husband cheats and she blames the other women instead of the husband who you know, was the one who broke his vows

By.Eve, Viliel, Scapezz and 46 others like this.
  18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the rereading i found crappy to conquer a whole country to get back your "ex" wife that you treated horribly the worst is that the royal family of this country are mc family so you want to be a loving husband by hurting her family ? Does he suspect that she reincarnated too ?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  19. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Im curious too is he knew that she also reincarnated?

arlovebird and lan2001h like this.
  20. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious how did the ML court the MC in second life and what happened to Leticia

arlovebird and Tt123 like this.